All Comments on 'His Second: A Hotwife Sequel'

by alexcole

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Don't care for the humiliation aspect of this. I have been with many husbands and wives in this scenario, and have rarely seen that aspect

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

who is this cum dumpster that married a man without knowing he had a tiny, pathetic dick before the wedding? Because any skank that acts like this did not wait to have sex for the first time on her wedding day. Laughably stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Love this so far. Great work. Hope there's a third chapter planned.

alexcolealexcole10 months agoAuthor

Ic69hunter, well as long as those that participate enjoy it...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved the story! Don't let the critics deter you from continuing. People who read stories that are labeled "cuckold" and "SPH" and then bitch are the "laughably stupid" ones.

alexcolealexcole10 months agoAuthor

To the anonymous comment that's a little on the sexist side there... She knew what he was or wasn't before they married, she's engaging in role play during this story, apologies if that's not clear... If you read part one first, it should be.

I'll leave this and your comment up to give you time to see it but then it's probably best we take your comment down after, "skank" and "cum dumpster" are all fine in the context of roleplay - but your comment just seems hostile and misogynistic?

alexcolealexcole10 months agoAuthor

What do we want to happen next?!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My vote is for her to cum multiple times staring deep into hubby's eyes each time. Then hubby can get a handjob when they are done.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please continue this well-written story!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago
Very good again!

Keep on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous