All Comments on 'His Secret Property Ch. 01'

by AS4Kitchen

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MissedLifeMissedLifeabout 2 years ago

Great start. I look forward to seeing where the story goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I will add a bunch of bullshit details, to make this seem real, then write a few words of idiotic shit to prove it isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, a very good and well thought out bondage scene. The creative descriptions of how the girl's thoughts, actions, and bondage are some of the best that I have read. Hopefully we will learn of how she came into his power and what transpires as she is trained. Will she be sold off to someone else, or will she become a bondage slave to this guy? Does he have other slaves that he is training?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perfect mix, more please!

winterplayingwinterplayingabout 2 years ago

This was so good! Love it and all the details. The descriptions...I like your writing style. I really, really, hope you post another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Keep it going! Fabulous so far! Will Luna overcome her her drug- induced state to attempt an escape and receive a very hard punishment session? Maybe some background also on how Luna was caught and placed in her present situation - maybe as an undercover agent penetrating her master's organization? Eagerly looking forward to your next chapter(s)!

Nedanon55Nedanon55almost 2 years ago

Finally a good brainwashing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep it going till completion, you know Luna needs it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous