All Comments on 'His Secret Property Ch. 03'

by AS4Kitchen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ooooph. I think you just sparked a new kink… ;)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It was disgusting. Never again will I read anything by you. It's sick. Shows a hatred of women. At no point did I feel turned on. This is also impossibly unreal. You could never keep a person healthy, doing all that to them in one night, every night. This was torture to read, to imagine and held no value. Question: Are you a serial killer?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Should be taken down. Horrible.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would be great to see her leave the house and run. And captor run after her and catch her. And Eve have a breakdown and captor comfort her and tell her that it is her house and that they will be happy together.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I never comment but your story has forced me. This is disgusting. It isn't sexy. I skimmed through paras to try find something redeeming, but no. I'm sorry I read this and wish I could unread.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is the worse story I’ve ever read an I’ve read alot she’s dehydrated and u give her urine to drink ure story makes no sense at all as all u do to her is too much for any human she would not survive an call me crazy but I don’t find death sexy nothing about this story was erotic it was just some psycho

ToranAllairesToranAllaires5 months ago

Author, I enjoyed this fantasy. It was generally well written (you could use a proof reader as they catch things your mind just skips over - after all, you wrote it so your mind already is expecting it to be correct), had some interesting ideas, and interesting plot. I would have liked to learn how she was captured and more character development as the months wore on.

It's just humorous to me to have commenters react as if this were literally a journal of what you did to some poor girl. It's fantasy. To call out the author the way some of these commenters did "disgusting", "psycho", should be taken down - that's insane and a pretty good commentary of judgmental bias against anything someone doesn't personally like. Don't listen to them. Good writing if you can trigger them like that (I think, maybe they just trigger easily?)

Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your fantasy work. I used the word fantasy again, for those who may have missed it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this story

So grateful that you came back to it

Looking forward to the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAS4Kitchen@AS4Kitchen
Here to share my love of BDSM, roleplaying, sensory deprivation, tease & denial...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES