His Secret Property Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put away your shirt and skirt now, the stockings can go in the laundry basket though, those are a bit dirty now." Calen instructed. Next, he unlocked the chastity belt, removed it from Luna with the same degree of care as he exercised when applying it, and helped her out of the corset. As the sturdy shapewear was loosened after some 13 hours laced at merely 21-inches, Luna exhaled and inhaled deeply, grateful to enjoy the release of tension all around her torso. Lastly, Calen unbuckled her collar, leaving the slavegirl completely naked.

The master instructed her into the shower where he began preparing for the evening enema. Bending over in front of the cubicle, Luna made sure to maximize ease of access to her asshole by parting her legs and pulling her meaty cheeks apart with her palms.

Next, Calen held up the inflatable nozzle of her enema kit and applied a generous coating of lube. Without air pumped into it, the six-inch-long silicone shape slipped past Luna's anus quite easily. The intruder became more uncomfortable once Calen began squeezing the bulb pump dangling out of the nozzle though. The midsection of the nozzle soon quadrupled in diameter, into the size and shape of a large lemon sitting just past her sphincter, sealing it and ensuring the enema would be securely retained. Luna grimaced and flinched slightly as Calen connected the enema bag's tubing, allowing the warm water to rush in far quicker she would've preferred, Still, she suppressed her urge to groan and held herself still gracefully. It took less than two minutes for the one-litre bag to empty into Luna's bowels, a reasonable volume, but some intense cramps were already being induced both due to the speed of the incoming flow and the irritating nature of the soapy water.

With the nozzle still fully inflated and retaining the fluids sloshing inside Luna, Calen disconnected it from the enema bag and sent Luna into the shower cubicle. He settled down in a chair facing her, knowing that even with intensive training and the threat of excruciating punishments, Luna could not be trusted to herself whenever the chastity belt came off. The months of edging and denial was far too much for her to bear. Aside from ensuring that she didn't dare to touch herself in the absence of supervision, it was also just a nice time for Calen to enjoy the view of Luna. The past five months of intense exercise regimes, a healthy diet and repeated laser hair removal sessions have shaped her figure in a manner worthy of her title as a perfect fuckdoll.

With the cramping and the uncomfortable fullness still inside her bowels, Luna moved efficiently, massaging shampoo into her hair, then soaping her skin and rinsing herself clean methodically. Calen threw her a towel once she was finished, watching hungrily as Luna dried herself.

"You can let it out now, and make sure to wipe that asshole clean." Calen gestured to the toilet bowl without showing the slightest care for Luna's dignity or comfort. He supposed that the humiliating of emptying out her bowels in full view of her master was at least offset by the relieve in physical discomfort.

Without another word, Luna quietly yanked out the nozzle buried in her asshole, evacuated her bowels over the toilet bowl and thoroughly wiped her bottom dry. Then she dropped back down to crawling on all four and followed her master out of the shower to have her collar and leash reapplied again. She waited at her master's feet while he picked out their sleepwear; silk shorts for him, a fresh pair of stockings in white rather than smoky gray, and blindfolds for her.

Calen fetched a tube of lubes and a ball gag, and told Luna to open her mouth wide. The gag, about five centimetres in diameter, filled up Luna's jaws to the limits and was lashed in placed not but a single strap, but by a wicked harness that wrapped around her head. He told Luna to lie on the bed facing down, and shoved a pillow to prop up her hips to a more convenient height. A generous stream of lube went on Calen's erect cock, then around Luna's sphincter.

Slowly at first, Calen began to lower his considerable girth into Luna's asshole, an effort made easier by their earlier presence of the enema nozzle that had helped to loosen her up slightly. Nonetheless, his manhood was still a painful reminder of the control he exercised over her., and she groaned as her asshole surrendered to its intruder Then Calen began to thrust in and out more rapidly, moving his hands to grip Luna's wrists against the bedsheets firmly. It was a symphony of dominance over Luna; her wrists pinned down, master's cock pounding away at her anus without mercy, the massive ball gag suppressing her cries into muffled groans.

Just below her violated asshole, Luna's smooth cunt lips glistened from a coating of her own wetness, and Calen felt her ass contract around his cock in reaction to the waves of stimulation. Yet anal sex was evidently not enough for Luna to cum. It has been an unexpected but fortunately discovery for Calen; if his slavegirl learnt how to cum from solely anal fucking, he might have to limit her to an oral-use only toy in order to maintain her orgasm denial.

The tight embrace of Luna's anus brought Calen near orgasm after just ten minutes, aided by the delightful degrading sound of the slavegirl's whimpers. After several aggressive strokes, his cock shot out streams of hot cum into Luna's rear. Calen's pace slowed until he was completely spent, then withdrew himself from Luna, his cock trailing a mixture of cum and lube out of her still gaping asshole.

The ballgag came off Luna and she was presented with Calen cock, "Clean it up, slowly and thoroughly."

Luna did not hesitate, but nevertheless frown slightly as she took Calen's softening cock between her lips. The taste was a mixture of cum, lube and that of her own asshole, made somewhat bearable by the thorough enema she endured earlier. Her lips wrapped around his shaft snugly, the tip of her tongue swirled up and down to clean up every bit of the dirtied surface.

"Good fucktoy, very good." Calen smiled as he pulled himself up, one hand reaching out to yank on Luna's leash harshly. The fucktoy, still blindfolded and gagged, groaned at the violent force against her throat, and scrambled down the bed to follow her master. He walked, and she crawled cautiously, out of the bedroom and then down the steep flight of stairs into their playroom.

Sitting at the corner of the playroom was contraption that mostly closely resembled a gynecological chair, a contraption that could accommodate Luna either for sleeping or for enduring agonizing torture session. Calen guided his doll into position, helping her to settle into the padded leg rests and the reclined back. The restraints included in this chair were extensive. Broad nylon straps were tightened around Luna's wrists, forearms and her biceps, pinning her arms the padded arms of the chair. Three more of these straps went from the back of the chair and looped around her torso horizontally, the first one positioned above her heavy breasts, a second strap below, and a final one around her svelte waist. Rather than straps, Luna legs were instead locked into a widely parted position via hinged, covers on the chair's stirrups. Once closed, the top and bottom halves of the stirrups essentially formed a solid shell around her thighs and calves, taking away even the slightest wiggle room.

It was not the most comfortable position for Luna to sleep in, but she knew from experience that it was one of the better options. The gyno chair was certainly better than having to spend the night strapped in a monosleeve armbinder and a pair of ballet boots before being shoved inside a cage so small that the bars pressed against her curled-up body from all four sides. Still the gyno chair setup accomplished the same goals as the cage and armbinder, or the stifling leather sleepsack that Luna feared the most on a sweltering summer day. Regardless of the specific methods, Calen made sure that Luna could not have the slightest opportunity of attempting to finger-fuck herself to orgasm, or to exercise any form of autonomy even as he slept.

There were four buckles on the harness which held Luna's ball gag firmly between her lips, Calen loosened all four with practiced ease and extracted the big red ball, with strands of her saliva trailing from it. Calen held a water bottle in one hand and raised its nozzle to Luna's lips. 'Drink up, and be quick with it'.

Luna swiftly gulped down the contents of the bottle; water with a little bit of lithium salt to keep her mind stable and obedient. 'Thank you master.' Luna gasped, grateful to have the water wash away lingering tastes of her own asshole from her ass-to-mouth experience earlier.

With the blindfold still robbing Luna from her sight, Calen surprised her with his lips pressed against hers. A second later, her lips parted to give way, allowing their tongues to brush against each passionately. Romantic moments like these were not all that common, although Calen did like to break up the long moments of cruelty and humiliation with a few dashes of tenderness every now and then. Calen stayed with his bound slave and kept up the wet, noisy, carefree kissing for a minute, then rose up to fetch Luna's ball gag again. It was best to show the slave a bit of affection, but not too much as that might lead her to mistaken herself as some kind of lover equal to her master, rather than as an owned object.

"I love you Master, I live to serve you." Luna spoke softly, the unprompted declaration made Calen smile, pleased at the evidence that she was steadily becoming more willing with each passing day.

"I love you too, you're my filthy cunt slave, aren't you?" The master worked the huge red ball in between Luna's teeth and worked to secure the gag harness.

"Ueghs matther." Groaned Luna through the gag. Her pretty face barely visible beneath the broad blindfold in addition to the sturdy leather webbing now surround her head.

"Of course you are my filthy cunt slave. You couldn't possibly be anything else now." Calen muttered, more to himself now as he applied a pair of noise cancelling earbuds to Luna, again to take away one aspect of her sensory autonomy. He walked to a shelf stuffed full of fun toys and retrieved a leather riding crop, its broad, heavy tip wouldn't cause as much damage to her skin, but would still deliver a sufficiently painful blow. Then Calen hesitated and glanced at Luna's inner thighs; the faint marks and bruises from a particularly severe caning session three days earlier has still not dissipated. He decided it was best not to use such crude tools too frequently, so as to avoid damaging the smooth, unblemished skin on his plaything. With that in mind, Calen swapped the leather crop for a powerful cattle prod instead.

He struck the unaware slave, directing the electrical shock onto the beautiful curves of Luna's pubic mound. In an instant, Luna screamed and her body strained against the straps holding her down as stabbing pain exploded against her cunt.

"Oh, so the restraints are sufficiently tightened." Calen unleashed another six shocks against the tender underside of Luna's thighs, with each one drawing out a miserable screech from Luna. Another four strikes around her perineum caused Luna's juicy cunt lips to flare out aggressively in response, as her throat began to tire from the screaming. Next, Calen tormented her the delicate soles of her feet, plus three strikes to each of her breast, now heaving aggressively between two tightly buckled straps. It didn't take long for Luna to reach the state desired by her master. She tried to beg for mercy, but was only able to moan incoherent noises, disrupted by her gag and her uncontrolled sobbing.

The master stepped back and placed the cattle prod back on the toy shelf. "You have a good night, Luna. Maybe tomorrow night I'll let you sleep in my bed, bound in the sleepsack and the latex hood, of course."

Calen slammed the basement doors shut and headed upstairs; his thoughts occupied with new ways of tormenting and using Luna that he might try tomorrow.

12