His Sister's Tutor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was breathing hard through her mouth, denying the nagging pain building in her skull. She felt as if his eyes had captured her, caged her. She told herself that she didn't want out. After a moment, she blinked and replied with an assured nod of her own. She accepted his invitation. She was ready for this.

Slowly they made their way through the crowded dance floor, still kissing as they pulled away from the suction grasp of the music and fervour. It took several minutes before they made it to a back service corridor. They moved past the other couples and trios who found their spots for the night there. Finally they came to the emergency door. Martyn shoved it open with a hard check of his hip and the two spilled out into the Hong Kong night. The cool fresh air was almost as intoxicating as the alcohol they had imbibed. The young woman's head was really spinning now.

He looked around briefly as they stood at the top of the stairwell. There were still a few more people hanging around smoking or making out on and near the steps. Martyn led her quickly past the people and they made their way through the jammed back parking area, cars parked barely two feet apart from one another.

It had been raining all day and while it had stopped now, there was a thick misty fog in the air. A thin layer of dew blanketed the ground and all the vehicles. They made their way to the back of the lot. A blinding security light still was cast through the fog flooding the area but they were away from everyone.

Martyn immediately pushed the young woman up against the side of a car. Her warm back pressed up against the cool wet window. It felt refreshing and sent a tingle up her spine. He leaned forward, mashing his body against hers as they came together in a long, steamy kiss. She reached for his head but he grabbed her wrists and stretched them out across the length of the car. Pinning her there by her wrists, he covered her face and neck and collarbone with quick kisses and licks. She was breathing hard again.

The woman opened her eyes as she felt him kiss her all over. She stared up at the light through the fog. A face began to appear, a man with blue eyes...

Suddenly he leaned back slowly lowering her arms to her sides. He was smiling again as he dragged his hands deliberately up her arms. He reached for the straps of her dress and gently slipped them off of her shoulders. Her lower lip began to tremble slightly. She looked down as her dress slowly slipped to the top of her breasts then she looked up at him again. Her eyes began to show a faint glimmer in them, as if she were waking form a dream. Somewhere, deep down she finally began to hear the echoes of the voice calling to her, telling her to stop. With an apologetic look in her eyes, she reached up and stopped his hands from pulling her straps down further as her dress barely clung to her nipples. She slowly lifted them back onto her shoulders.

Martyn stepped back. His smile had disappeared, replaced by a grim, solid line on his lips. He shook his head. He wasn't going to have any of that now. His hazel eyes were afire as he reached for the straps again. This time he yanked them off her shoulders down to her wrists before pulling them over her hands. Her body tensed and she gasped, her dress hanging at her waist. Her bare tits glimmered under the spotlight. His forcefulness shocked her back to the moment and she stood quietly as he undid his shirt and tossed it onto a car, his lean, tanned, cut figure shadowing hers. Martyn took a moment to admire her fine sloping breasts before moving in on her again.

His mouth quickly enveloped a deep brown nipple while his fingers massaged and pinched the other one to perky attention. The tip of his sensitive tongue ran around the tiny bumps around her nipple. Her tits were so soft, so tasty and he took his time to hungrily suckle on each of them.

The young woman closed her dark eyes and leaned her head back against the car, her hair soaking up the dampness on the vehicle. Somehow painfully pushing back the voice she was beginning to hear, she clutched his head close to her as he indulged in her breasts. She strained a groan through her throat.

Martyn pulled away, stepping back once more. With a wink, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out one of several small packets he had carried with him. He lifted her hand and placed the condom packet into her palm. She stared at it for a moment, still holding it in her outstretched palm. As he stepped back a foot, leaning on the car behind him and started to undo his belt buckle, she began to open it. He made sure she watched him as he pulled down his zipper and then pushed his pants and underwear down past his butt.

His cock was stiff and pointed upwards towards her as he moved closer. Then he stood before her, staring at her, waiting. She pulled out the fine piece of soft latex and dropped the wrapper to the ground. Steadying her breaths, she used both hands to slip the lubricated rubber down his length, feeling his cock pulse at her touch. It was warm and hard. Martyn's eyes rolled slightly as he felt her tender hands stroke him.

Suddenly his hands were around her butt as he hoisted her up. She gasped as he lifted her and shoved her up against the car, pressing her ass against the bottom of the window. Her hands locked on his face, her legs instinctively pulled up looking for something to brace against. The heels of her ankle boots found the door of the car behind him and after slipping a few times, she managed to gain a foothold against it, leaving indecipherable scratches on the detailing.

They were kissing loudly yet again, holding each other tight, her naked breasts pressed hard up against his bare chest. She felt him grope under her dress for her underwear. The silken material snapped off with a tug. Now her nude ass smeared its mark against the damp car window. He leaned his full weight against her, pressing his torso against her bare crotch, feeling her smooth thighs clutch against his side and her pussy press against his flat belly.

Martyn's cock was as hard as it could ever get at the moment. It throbbed as it sought out what it needed. As always the payoff for focusing his efforts on one woman at a time was evident from her anxious and eager expression. He was more than ready to fuck this fine young woman.

Her body was trembling now. She was gasping trying to catch her breath in vain. Her mind was slipping in and out of the moment and she blinked at the light above her as if she were searching for something. It was when she felt the man wriggle his hips and position his tip in earnest against her sensitive snatch, that she suddenly heard the voice again, this time clearly. In the light above she saw the face of a young man with blue eyes and short cut fine brown hair. He was calling to her, pleading to her with his deep husky Russian voice to return to him. It washed away all the clouds the alcohol, the music, and the lust-filled air had filled her head with.

"Kris..." Alise Zhang's mouth shuddered as she finally whispered his name. She wanted to be with him again.

Then suddenly, unexpectedly, her eyes widened and she gasped, "Huh-Ahhn!"

With a satisfied grunt, Martyn thrust his crotch upward, his cock swiftly and eagerly entering Alise.

*********

Vancouver, Canada

Somewhere in the woods of Stanley Park

2 months ago...

Sonali continued to work the shaft of Kristoff's cock with her mouth, tongue and teeth. There was so much of him to take in and she relished the challenge in doing so. It made her hot. Her left hand stroked the bottom length to the base and gently caressed his balls. He grew harder and harder as she sucked on him. Her right hand had gone from fondling her breasts down to her pants, unbuttoning them. She shoved her hand under her panties and played with her petals and clit. She looked up at him, standing tall like a giant, watching her intently and breathing long wisps of air through his mouth.

Kristoff continued to stroke her hair as if mesmerized. He stared hard into her eyes as if trying to find some solace there. Though Sonali was beautiful and eager, he couldn't help but feel empty. And he felt guilty as if he were breaking a promise, a silent promise he made months ago to the woman whom he thought had lead him out of the darkness and back into a light he hadn't witnessed ever since the death of his parents a few years ago. Now he saw her face in his mind's eye and couldn't decide if she was still his saviour, or the person who plunged him into his current state of turmoil.

The devil on his shoulder, the devil whose existence he denied since his teen years, told him that the young Chinese woman did drive him into the experienced hands of his classmate, Sonali. It cajoled him, played on his self-doubt and anger. Damn Alise. He deserved this. The surge he felt in his groin told him he wanted this.

He held Sonali's head and pushed and pulled her over his shaft, thrusting his hips forward and back, in and out of her mouth. The woman gasped and slurped but she didn't pull away. She matched his pace, her lips and tongue lustfully sliding and rolling on his large cock. She moaned deeply as she sucked him in. She played with her clit even faster, rubbing and stroking it until she was already a damp mess in her underwear.

With a firm jaw and a firmer grip he pulled the Indian woman onto her feet. He had to lean down as they kissed. He fondled her ample bosom with his big rough hands, eliciting a hungry moan from her lips.

Kristoff stepped back and kicked off his shoes and pulled his pants off revealing his nude large muscular frame. The cool air around him had no effect on his overheating body. Sonali undid her own pants and peeled them off quickly. They were immediately joined by her panties. She had a shapely soft body and she knew well how to move it seductively.

Their clothes were strewn amongst the leaves on the ground except for their sweaters. Kristoff draped them across a rock before leaning against it. It was still hard but at least it wasn't jagged or cold. With a giggle Sonali slinked over to him. With a firm grip around her bottom, he easily lifted her up and held her aloft, her legs clutching against his hips. She wrapped her hands behind his neck and then leaned back giving him a tantalizing view of her large round tits. His mouth came down on them, burying his face between the soft giving rounds of flesh inhaling the streak of perfume he smelled there. His lips and tongue swept across the dollar piece sized, dark brown areolas. He nipped his teeth at her stiff, round nipples.

"Mmmm," she hummed approvingly.

She pulled herself up and, after a wet, thirsty kiss, smiled at him and gasped, "Don't worry about it, lover, I've got everything covered."

She shimmied herself over his cock, working her hips to position it properly at her snatch.

Sonali looked at him with her unnerving green eyes, a wicked smirk on her face. She said with a loud purr, "I've wanted you so much, lover. I want you to fuck me hard, yeah? Fuck me hard with that thick shaft of yours, baby."

Kristoff's stare had been blank. When she spoke and he felt her snatch slide against the tip of his cock, he frowned. He didn't hear her voice when she spoke. Looking past Sonali's shoulder to the trees behind her, he saw only one face, and heard only one voice.

"Ah God! Please fuck me, Kris!" Alise used to call to him. He had asked her to do that when they had sex so many times together last summer and the young Chinese woman had willingly obliged. After a while though, he didn't need nor want to play that little game with her. She was his greatest satisfaction just as she was. Each time they had sex, it was better, becoming something more than just fucking. He felt complete with her.

He knew he needed her, not just to have sex with her, but to be with her.

"Aii-uhhn," Sonali ached a high pitch groan as she sunk onto Kristoff's cock.

His eyes widened, startled. It was the first sign of emotion he had shown all day. It quickly shifted to unease and discomfort as the small woman wriggled her hips with a giggle and a groan and settled herself onto his long shaft.

Kristoff's hands loosened around Sonali's butt and back.

Fumbling to maintain her position, she gasped, "Oh! Wait, wait."

But soon all strength left his arms. The woman slid off his cock and down his body, her feet planting back onto the ground. She had her hands pressed against his stomach looking up at him eager and confused.

"Hey, lover. Kristoff. What is it? What's the matter, baby?" she asked desperately. She reached for his erect piece, stroking gently but quickly.

He breathed uneasily as she did this, her warm soft hand sliding up and down his cock. She wanted him so badly. Her desires were laid out in her eyes and her words and her actions. He could have her as long as he wanted as hard as he wanted, he knew that.

Instead, he pulled her hand off of him and stepped away.

Kristoff eyes looked away as his breathing subsided. His erect cock also began to ease. He rubbed both of his temples with one hand then dragged it down his face with a heavy groan.

"I-I am very sorry, Sonali," he said.

She blinked and stared at him frowning, perplexed. Her head shook slightly as she crossed her arms across her bare chest.

"I, uh..." he tried to put the words together in his head, "I am...I am distracted."

The incredulous look on her face still didn't go away. "Distracted?" she asked, "Distracted by what?"

He thought hard for an answer doing everything he could not to confess the real reason, not to say her name. He looked up at the woman standing before him naked, and lied, "It is about school."

"School?"

He nodded, "I am having difficulty in my classes. I have already dropped three courses."

Sonali frowned.

"I think I must really focus now," he said.

The woman was still frowning but said, "Well, I guess then we should have been studying instead of walking around in the damn woods, right?!"

He looked at her apologetically.

She was trying to hold onto her wits and temper her remarks. Everything else within her was telling her to lash out with all her spite and fury at this man who just humiliated her. And in the middle of Stanley fucking Park yet! But she really had been waiting for him for a while now. She still wanted to do him badly. Then she can dump his big doofus Russian ass.

So, still on slow burn, she quietly gathered her clothes from the ground. She grumbled as she gave them firm, snapping shakes, the only action giving evidence to her annoyance, getting the dirt and leaves off of them before putting them back on.

Kristoff watched her for a moment, making sure he was doing the right thing now. When he decided that this was what he wanted, he also started to put his clothes back on.

The sounds of other people could be heard and the light from the sun shone through the thinning trees as they made their way through the forest and back to the main paths. When he saw the large mountains of the Rockies off in the distance, Kristoff finally breathed a sigh of relief.

He checked his watch. His little sister, Illyana, would be home already, waiting for him.

**********

Lan Kwai Fong district, Hong Kong

The parking lot of "Destination" nightclub

4 nights ago...

Alise shut her eyes tight and bit her lower lip as she felt the man she had just met in the nightclub earlier penetrate her with his hot cock.

"No!" she screamed inside her head, "No! No! No! What am I doing! God! What am I doing?!"

At the last moment before he had entered her, her thoughts had attained perfect clarity. She saw Kristoff standing before her, waiting for her. No matter what had transpired over the last few months, no matter how hard she had tried to bury her feelings, she knew that he would be waiting for her still. But the thought had come too late. The raw sensation of the stranger's bulging piece plowing lustfully into her hard and deep had stunned her.

She threw her head back as his staff pushed to her hilt again and again, "Ah-uhhn!"

Martyn had quickly gotten into rhythm, his hips undulating and rolling freely as he pressed her backside up against the car. She was perfect. Those little groans of ecstasy, the slightly nervous and strained look on her face. It was all so perfect. One hand held her aloft under her butt, the other ran up her thigh, hiking the skirt of her silvery-blue dress high, baring her hips. He felt her snatch clench around his cock, and it elicited stiffer, harder strikes from his piece.

Alise still had her eyes shut tight, biting on her fist which she had rested on his shoulder. She was trying to think. What was she doing? Why was she doing this? How can she tell him to stop? It was so hard to think straight, the alcohol sloshing through her head, her heart pounding, her body shaking as she was rocked relentlessly with his hard strokes.

With every second she took to think, the man continued to have his way with her, sliding his cock in and out of her with impunity. Her head tossed back slightly and she gasped with each hungry thrust of his cock. He gyrated his hips, grinding his staff into her sweet snatch, a satisfied sneer on his face displaying just how much pleasure he was having with her body.

She cried softly.

"Yeah, you're liking this, right miss?" he spoke between thrusts, his voice dry and growling, "You enjoy bein' tapped like this in the parking lot, eh? Like it fast and dirty, you little whore?"

That was the first time she had actually heard his voice all night. It was just as ruthless as his stiff thrusts. She began to squirm.

Martyn's quick breaths matched his rapid fire thrusts. He licked at her neck and up her cheek. She was so tasty.

"Huhn! Yeah, baby!" he snarled, "Yeah, you're so hot. You're a little slut, aren't you? A horny and wet little slut, huh?"

Alise began to quake and push at his shoulders.

"Moan for me," he growled, his cut-glass sneer flashing again, "Tell me you want me to fuck you hard."

"Stop," Alise groaned.

He didn't hear her. In his overheated fervour, his mind wasn't listening to anything but her moans and his grunts and the wet slaps of his crotch as he sank his stiff cock deep into her tender snatch.

"Huhn! Huhn! Yeah! Take it, girl! Take it!" he growled at her. He was reaching his bursting point, his cock swelling to a painful size.

"Ahn! Ahn!" Alise's head whipped back and she grit her teeth as she called out into the fog, "Nnn! God! Please...uhn! Stop!"

She dropped her feet from the other car. As her legs fell down, Martyn lost his grip on her.

"Uhn! Huhn! H-hey, wuh-wait!" he stammered, startled, "What are you-"

"Get off!" She thrashed her body her legs dropping, her weight putting pressure on his upright cock.

"Ahhhrr! What the fuck...?!" he yelled, "Jesus Christ, woman! Ahhn!"

"God please! Get off the fuck of me already!" she begged, "Stop it!"

With a burst of desperate strength she managed to push and kick him away. His cock slid out of her at last as she dropped to the ground.

Martyn leaned back against the car behind him, groaning and breathing hard, his face straining to a cherry red. He held onto his swollen cock, aching as she had brought him to the brink. Little spurts of cum had already sprayed into the well of the condom. "Whu-whu-what the fuck?!" he stammered, "Are you crazy?!"

Alise, her hands shaking, was already pulling her dress straps over her shoulders as he yelled at her. Hunched over, she couldn't look at him or even think of him. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry," she whimpered softly.

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me! You're gonna just leave me like this?!" he shouted. The fact that she spoke her English without a hint of a Chinese accent would possibly give him something to think about later. For now he was too blinded by outright incredulity to care and his cock was still throbbing painfully. "Christ almighty!" he hollered.