His Sister's Tutor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes. They were black and watery and beautiful as she looked longingly at him, her handsome young lover with the ocean blue eyes. She nodded and smiled.

Alise leaned far back, Kristoff supporting her as she barely held on with her fingers to the back of his neck. He almost wasn't prepared for it but she let go with one hand and then the other. He leaned forward quickly, his hands sliding to the small of her back as she continued to fall back. He felt her legs clutch tightly against his waist.

Alise hung upside down, her back straining in an arch, her belly flattening out, her breasts stretching out, her arms brushing the floor. Kristoff held onto her tight and continued to drive into her. His face and neck muscles strained.

She had let herself go completely. The blood rushed to her head and it was difficult to breath. As he went in and out of her relentlessly , it had an intoxicating effect. Awkwardness and discomfort aside, she still had a delirious smile on her face.

The feeling was also incredible for Kristoff. She was completely and utterly open to him, her sweet pink flesh taking in all of his staff wantonly wand willingly. The pressure surging in his groin made his stomach ache and his legs buckle.

He lowered her down onto the rug. He did so gently but immediately stepped up the pace of his thrusts. He hooked her legs up with his arms as he leaned forward. His strokes were stiff and unimpeded.

"Hahn! Hahn! Uhn! Uhn-nn!" Alise groaned, holding onto her shaking tits.

His butt shook quickly up and down, back and forth. Their wet crotches slapped hard against one another. Her pussy tightened and clenched, while his cock was swelling and his balls ached. She reached up and pulled him in close as they locked their lips together for another in an unending series of hot, loud and wet kisses.

"Ah-ahhuuun! Mmm! Ahn!' she groaned. His own grunts were similar in rhythm and intensity.

She swallowed and grasped at her remaining senses as she gasped, "Kris."

"Alise," he answered her.

"Ahhn...Kris...tell me," she moaned and looked at him with her gentle, hopeful eyes, "Tell me...uhn...tell me you love me."

He tried to relax his face as best he could, steadying his pounding heart as he cast his deep blue eyes upon her. She was the only thought in his head. He gulped then spoke as clearly as possible, "I love you, Alise."

He buried his face against her neck and groaned, "I love you."

Everything fell away as they melted into one another, every misunderstanding, every doubt, every hurtful moment. This was their forgiveness. As they wrapped and held their bodies close and gave and took all they had from one another all was forgotten. No other words were necessary. Just their love and desire for one another which intensified with each longing kiss, each surging thrust, each strained groan. They each earned the compassion of the other.

"Ahn! I love you Kris!" she gasped, "Huhn! Huhn! Love you."

"Huhn! Huhn!" his breaths were strained and rapid. His body tensed, and he groaned deeply, "Huhhh-UUUUHNN!!"

Kristoff stiffened as he climaxed. He felt the cum rush and spurt out of him and into Alise. He grunted and bucked against her crotch as strands of his thick goo flowed through and out him.

The moment she felt his fluids fill her tight snatch, Alise convulsed. "NNN-ahhh! Unn-ahhhhn!" she cried out, tilting her head back and arching her back as she reached her own orgasm. She felt a rush through her entire body concentrate at her crotch then spill forth. Her wet juices slicked and trickled down his cock and dripped down to her anus.

"Ah god. Oh god," she gasped. Unabated ecstasy raced through every pore on her tingling flesh.

Kristoff felt the same. He savoured the feeling that coursed through him. He lay on top of her spent and satisfied beyond his expectations. Her body was so warm and so soft. He could stay like this, joined with her, forever.

She brushed back her damp hair. She was hot and thirsty but she didn't want to move. She let all the tingling aches and tender pains she felt in and on her body sink in. Gently she ran her fingers up and down Kristoff's large back.

Finally, reluctantly, the large slid off of her, his cum covered shaft slipping out of her. He rolled to her side on the carpet. They both lay on their sides looking at one another. They couldn't stop touching each other, playing with their hair or running their hands up their arms and sides. And they couldn't take their eyes off one another. They both looked like they had run a marathon. Both would say the other never looked better.

After taking their time to quietly admire the glow of one another, Alise said, "Well, I think we both passed."

He chuckled. As he caressed her breast he said, "It is good that we are both good teachers."

She smiled, "And good students."

They both laughed softly then they looked at each other tenderly. She spoke with a steady gentle voice, "I do love you Kris. You know that."

He closed his eyes and nodded. When he opened them he said to her, "I love you as well."

They kissed softly then. No more lessons.

**************

1 year later...

Alise made her way across the campus field over to her family standing near the fountain, holding up the skirt of her graduation gown as she walked. She waved her teacher's certificate in the air proudly and they quickly gathered around to hug her. They took endless individual pictures of her. Then when it came to the family photo, her father looked around. He handed the camera to a tall young man wearing a new grey suit and black tie. The young man listened carefully as the older Chinese man explained how to use the camera. Alise giggled at the sight.

Finally her father joined her by her side along with her mother and sister.

The young man with the camera waved his hand to position them properly. "Okay! We are ready!" he said with a gentle Russian accent, "Everybody say 'Borscht'!"

They laughed. Click.

The tall man exchanged positions with the family. He wrapped his arm around Alise. They smiled.

"Okay!" said her father.

"Wait!" a small voice called out. A young blonde girl, who seemed to have grown another 3 inches the past year, scurried over and handed Alise a white rose.

"Thank you, Illyana," she said as she took the flower.

"Get out of the picture, Yanny," Kristoff quipped playfully.

The little girl skipped away, sticking out her tongue.

They leaned in close to one another.

"Are you still wearing your flip flops?" he asked out of the side of his mouth.

"Of course," she replied, "Nice suit by the way."

"Do you think your parents will notice if it is the same one when they come to my graduation next week?"

"Probably," she smiled, "But we'll just deal with it."

"Okay! Smile!" her father called out.

They did. Click.