His Sister's Tutor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stared out across the park to the setting sun.

*************

In the next couple of weeks, they had settled into a routine that worked for both of them. Alise had managed to get Illyana into a couple more community summer day camps and she would spend time with the little girl 1 or 2 days out of the week until Kristoff got home from school or work. Mrs.Talbot took care of her other nights.

Alise was up front with her parents telling them that she was helping Kristoff with his school. They threw their hands up in the air over her persistence but she used the fact that they had stooped to such underhanded tactics like the photo of her and her cousin to apply some leverage on them. She didn't get tossed out of the house so that was a good start.

Then there were the tutoring sessions with Kristoff. Alise had been right. She knew he was smart and bright, it was just getting his thoughts down onto an official essay and to organize his notes for reports and presentations. They made steady progress.

Everything should have been fine.

It was midsummer and they at a picnic table across from one another just outside of the library. Illyana was inside playing on the computers. They were going over a report that Kristoff had prepared for school but the work was moving slowly. Both of them were distracted. They had been together so many times since she started to help him with his school work but there was no energy between them, nothing resembling the passion they had before she left for Hong Kong. They barely looked at one another, let alone touch or become intimate. It was as if they were just tolerating each other.

Alise held his paper up and rubbed her temple as she tried to read it. She stared at it hard her thoughts always drifting. Kristoff watched her as she tried to concentrate. She had been so patient and so helpful, just as she always was. The sun lit up her face and brought out the shine in her black hair. She was still as beautiful as the day he had first met her. He realized his feelings for her hadn't changed. He regretted being so cold to her these last few weeks, the last few months. It wasn't anger he was feeling, it was guilt. He shook his head shamefully. He knew it was his own immaturity had shoved a wedge between them.

He put down his pen and leaned forward to speak, "Alise..."

The young woman looked up but not at him. She gazed across the street. Kristoff turned his head. Sonali was walking on the other side of the street, her cold hard glare fixed on the two of them. Both Alise and Kristoff had an uneasy feeling in their gut.

He sighed, "We are no longer speaking."

"Oh. I'm sorry," Alise replied softly.

He shook his head, "I was not honest with her from the beginning."

Alise put the paper down on the table. She watched him. His head was bowed to the ground and his features contorted. It was obvious he was struggling with something in his mind. She wasn't sure if she wanted to hear what it was, but likely he needed to tell her and she needed to listen.

"Alise," he said in a deep hushed voice, "Two months ago, when I thought you were with the man in the picture, Sonali and I..."

His voice started to break. It wasn't something she was used to hearing, he was always so sure and steady. She steeled herself as he struggled to complete his thought.

"We had gone to Stanley Park to study," he continued, "But I could not focus. We went for a walk in the woods."

He finally looked up from the ground, gazed into the gentle dark eyes of the woman seated across from him. It was wrecking him to see her so concerned as he spoke but he needed to do this. He said, "We kissed. We kissed and Sonali did more than just kiss."

He measured Alise's response carefully. There was a nervous look on her face but nothing too extreme. She was just listening intently.

"We kissed and she did..." he repeated himself trying to cross each barrier one at a time, "She kneeled down..."

"I think I know," Alise cut in. She was surprisingly calm. It unnerved him. She said, "Did you two, uh...did you sleep with her?"

He shook his head and looked at her anxiously, "Alise, we did not. Please believe me. We came close together in the forest but I stopped her. I told her I did not want to."

Alise blinked, soaking in his confession, listening to him explain his struggles with trying to stay loyal to her.

"Please you must believe me," he urged.

Alise's eyes had drifted away just as her thoughts were doing. After a moment, she nodded and cleared her throat, "I do. I believe you, Kris."

Believing him wasn't the problem. The problem was that he had just confessed everything to her. She knew why he did that. She also knew she had to do the same if they were ever to move forward together. In her mind, she couldn't shake the feeling that she had done far worse.

She reached out and held his hand. "I believe you," she repeated. Her mouth remained open, trembling as she now took a moment to recollect her thoughts and put them to words. Finally she said softly, "Kris, you have to believe me when I say I never wanted to hurt you."

He squinted, unsure of what she was about to say.

She paused for a long, tense moment, painfully recalling her memories of that night at the Destination club.

"On-on one of my last nights in Hong Kong my friends took me to a club," she spoke very slowly, her eyes instantly reflecting the strain of her memories, "We...I drank a lot, too much. There were so many people. We were dancing on the floor. It was so crazy. There was this man..."

She gazed at Kristoff as she paused. He was staring at her quietly. His eyes broke her.

"I thought...I hadn't heard from you for so long. I-I was upset...trying...trying to forget," her voice began to waiver. She shook her head. No she wasn't going to make excuses, she said to herself. She had to clear all of this from her soul.

Taking a deep breath, she continued, "And he was just...he came on so strong. I can't even remember what he looked like. He was so...he was relentless...I didn't know what I was doing."

She held onto his hand tightly. He didn't try to pull it away. She struggled to continue to look at him but her eyes were starting to water. A lump formed in her throat she couldn't swallow.

"W-we...he took me to the parking lot," she stammered, trying to catch her breath, trying to control the images of that night as they filled her head, "We...I-I didn't stop him. I let him...I-I should have...I couldn't...didn't stop him fast enough."

The memory was like a slap in the face and a kick to the gut. She looked at Kristoff but he was just a blurry image now. She couldn't read his expressions, couldn't tell if he was looking at her with anger or disgust. She just held on tight to his hand.

"Oh god, Kris!" she cried, "Oh god, I'm sorry! I told him to stop! B-but he already was...h-he already had..."

She closed her eyes. She didn't want to do this while crying. She wanted to be honest with him. But once she started sobbing she couldn't control it anymore. Tears streamed down her face.

She felt him pull his hand away from hers. She cried out softly, "Kris!"

Her hand was still outstretched across the table, hoping he would hold it again, hoping that wasn't the last time she would ever feel his touch. But as she continued to cry, she didn't feel a hand reach to console her.

"Oh god," she sobbed. She had lost him.

When she felt a large gentle arm wrap around her shoulders, she gasped. She looked up, quickly wiping the tears from her swollen red eyes. She turned to face a handsome young man with blue eyes and brown hair who was sitting beside her, pulling her close to him on the picnic bench. She continued to cry as he cradled her against his chest, lightly brushing her soft hair with his hand.

"Me as well," he whispered to her, "I am sorry, Alise. I am very sorry."

They stayed together like that on the bench for almost an hour.

**************

Part 4: Finals

5 weeks later...

"Alright Yanny," Kristoff said to his sister over the phone, "You must listen to Mrs.Talbot. But have fun. Yes, I love you."

He held the phone out to the young Chinese woman seated on his couch. "She wants to talk to you," he said.

Alise took the phone and spoke, smiling, "Hi Illyana! You're so lucky! Have fun at the cottage! Yes, remember to write in your diary. Careful of the snapping turtles! Bye!"

Kristoff took the phone clicking his tongue. He sniffed, "Careful of the snapping turtles? You will give my sister nightmares!"

"She's a Maximo," she smiled up at him, "She'll deal with it."

With a sigh, he sat down beside her on the couch. He was still anxious. The cause of the anxiety lay on the coffee table in front of them, an envelope from the school.

The smaller woman nudged his arm. "Open it," she snapped.

He tilted his head and grimaced.

"Open it!"

He snatched the envelope up and tore it open. He pulled out the paper and stared at it.

Alise cocked her eyebrow and asked, "And so?"

Continuing to stare at the paper, he nodded and grinned, "I have a very good tutor."

She took the paper from him looked over his grades and smiled. She spoke in a fake Russian accent, "Da! Your tutor is VERY good!"

They hugged each other close.

"This is a cause for celebration!" he exclaimed.

A serious look overcame her face though and she shook her head. "No, Kris," she replied, "You still have studies."

He sighed, "I know! I know! Another year before I get my certificate."

She turned to him grinning, "No. I mean your studies for tonight."

Her gentle hands reached up and slowly began to undo his shirt buttons.

He watched her fingers work at his shirt as he asked, "And what are the lessons?"

"Hmm," she said as she pulled his shirt from his pants. She ran her fingers along his belly and chest slowly. Then she said, "First lesson: you have to tell me that you want me."

He looked deep into her lovely dark eyes. He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand.

"I want you," he said softly, watching her as she leaned forward and caressed his chest and nipples with her soft lips. He sighed his voice quivering slightly, "I have wanted you for so long."

She looked up at him. They locked their lips together in a passionate, anxious kiss, their first in nearly a year. They breathed deeply as they pressed and opened and closed their mouths on one another. It was Alise who held him close and tight to her body, wrapping her arms around his back, pulling his head as close as she could to her face with her hands. She breathed deeply as she pressed her lips hard against his, drawing the air from his lungs. When they parted, Kristoff had to lean back to catch his breath. Both of their faces were red and warm. It was getting hot very fast.

"I must buy that air-conditioner soon," he gasped.

"Don't you dare," she grinned then she slid off the couch and knelt on the floor beside him.

Kristoff dragged his hand across his brow, wiping away the perspiration that was quickly building on his face as the young woman took her time to unbutton his fly. He lifted his hips as she pulled down his pants and yanked them off his feet. Then she ran her hands up his ankles and long, large legs, back to his hips. She kissed his belly tenderly. He was amazed how quickly she had gotten his blood to race. With just her index fingers, she hooked the waistband of his boxer shorts and pulled them down past his crotch.

Alise exposed his long, thick cock quickly twitching to life. It was a familiar memory but no less enticing. She wrapped her soft hands around it, leaving only his large dome showing. With a flick of her hair and a quick lick of her lips, she flicked her tongue at the tip. She felt his piece twinge in her hands. As she pressed her tongue into the hole at the end, she listened to him languidly suck in air. Then, moving her hands, she moved in again and took the top end of his shaft into her mouth.

"Ahh, Alise," he groaned.

Her rosy cheeks drew sallow as she stroked him slowly with her lips and tongue. She rolled up on her legs, kneeling between his, her hands pressed up against his thighs as she bobbed her head up and down on his length. She gulped and slurped, the saliva building in her mouth quickly, streaks of warm wetness dripping down his cock.

He brushed her fine black hair gently. The care and concentration she put into any activity she did was there as she worked his cock to over-stimulated perfection with her mouth and tongue.

From his gut, he groaned, "Alise, I want you."

With one last long drag of her lips and tongue from the base of his cock, up his hardening shaft, ending at his tip, she looked up at him and smiled.

She stood up shoving the coffee table back to give her more floor space. Kristoff, slumped in the couch, looked up at her. With a coy grin, she kicked off her flip flop sandals. Then she undid the button of her shorts and pulled down the zipper with painfully slow deliberateness. She pushed her shorts down just enough to reveal the top part of her lace panties that ran high along her hips. She let them hang there for a second before seductively swaying her hips. The shorts slid down her smooth legs. She stepped out of them as they settled onto the floor.

Kristoff was breathing deeply. He had taken his staff into his hand, steadily stroking it.

Never shifting her eyes away from him, she lifted her t-shirt up past her belly, stopping just under her breasts.

Kristoff tilted his head, unsure if he could stand the teasing much longer.

With a sweet giggle, she lifted her shirt past her chest and slipped it over her head. She stood there before holding her shirt. She was wearing white lace underwear, the fine material lovingly hugging her toned skin.

"Bozhe Moi," Kristoff croaked as he scanned her body as if seeing her attractive figure for the first time. He rubbed his cock a little harder.

She flipped her t-shirt into his face. When he yanked it off, he had a nice view of her lovely ass backing into him.

"Mind if I have a seat, Mr.Maximo?" she asked sheepishly.

He sat upright against the back of the couch and opened his legs. Alise sat down between them and leaned back against Kristoff's body. She felt his hot, hard cock rub against her back. She bit her lower lip at its touch.

She craned her neck to the side and her mouth was met with his. They kissed hungrily. Kristoff's large rough hands came forward across her body. They met in the middle at her belly but then immediately parted from there. His right hand slipped under the cup of her bra fondling the tenderness he found there and teasing her nipple with gentle pinches. His left sank below the crotch of her panties. His finger probed through her soft bush and felt her damp slit waiting for him.

Now it was Alise's turn to groan.

Her hand covered the crotch of her panties, only a layer of silk material between her hand and his. She pressed down on his hand as he rubbed her, sliding his fingers up and down her moist petals. He knew what she liked and he liked to please her. As he kissed the side of her neck, he slipped his fingers gently into her.

"Uhhhn," she moaned. Her head rolled back against his shoulder.

Up and down her slit he slid his fingers, then in and out. He thumbed and pulled and pinched her tingling clit. His touch made her hips sway upward. Kristoff's own hips were rolling, rubbing his bare cock up and down the small of her back.

Her mouth hung open now as she breathed deeply and quickly. As he fondled her breasts, he could feel her heart beating rapidly.

She had an aching smile as she swallowed and breathed, "Lesson two: tell me you want to make love to me."

"I do. I do," he responded quickly as he nibbled her ear lobe, "I want to make love to you Alise Zhang. All night. As long as I can."

She leaned forward baring her back to him. She turned her head to the side, looking back with her eyes, as he undid the clasp of her bra. As she sat up he pulled the cups off of her tits and slid the straps down her arms. He clamped his hands around her breasts and massaged them firmly, kissing the back of her neck, as she shimmied out of her panties.

Alise stood up slightly. Kristoff closed his legs slightly and held onto his cock. She sat back on his lap, her back to him. Placing his hands on her waist he, lifted her up and leaned her back against him. Her heels at the edge of the couch, her legs spread over her lap, she wiggled her hips as she positioned his erect cock against her aching snatch. She closed her eyes as she lowered herself onto him. "Ahhn," she gasped softly.

Kristoff held her close as she slid down over his cock. She was as warm and as tender as he remembered. His head was swirling with delight as he enjoyed the feel of entering her once again.

She felt and savoured every inch of her lover as he pushed into her. The memories of the previous summer came flooding back to her head washing away the darkness of the last few months. It made this moment, to be able to feel him inside of her once more, exhilarating.

As soon as her soft bottom had pressed up against his crotch, his stiff cock deep inside of her, he thrust his crotch upward. Alise pushed her heels into the seat of the couch lifting herself up then lowering herself back down. They quickly got into a rhythm and soon he was pumping his piece steadily into her as she bucked and rolled her hips over and over.

Their breaths became more rapid and they quickened their lustful pace. Both of their stomach muscles tensed and rolled. Soon the young woman was bouncing swiftly up and down his throbbing cock, her back sliding against his slick sweat covered chest.

She leaned back and they kissed again, tongues lashing about and exploring each other. They blew gasps and grunts of air into one another's mouths. It was too warm. They both were glistening from a sheen of perspiration. They didn't care.

"Uhn! Uhn! Kris!" She gasped.

She stepped off of him, his piece slipping out. Quickly she turned around and climbed onto the couch again. This time facing him, she once more sank onto him as he held his cock under her. She wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, her hands clutching at the hair on the top and back of his head as she pushed his face against her warm soft chest.

As she continued to ride his cock, he suckled and kissed her shining tits. He made hungry, primal gasps as he switched back and forth between the nicely sloping breasts. She then yanked his hair, jerking his head back.

"Ahhh-mammnn!" she groaned before she locked her mouth over his. Again her cheeks went sallow as she shoved her tongue into his mouth. Kristoff dragged his fingertips down her smooth back, leaving red streaks from her neck down to her butt. Still she road him, the slick sounds of wet bodies slapping against one another filling the small room.

If they had ever stopped to think about it, they would probably be amazed at how the old couch had managed to handle so many of their energetic sessions. They were testing its limits now as she rode him quickly and he bucked against her hard. The couch strained and creaked as they rocked one another.

"Huh! Huh! Alise!" Kristoff moaned loudly. He clutched at her ass and small of her back then he shifted on the couch. He leaned forward then, holding her, he stood up. His large muscles strained as he lifted her up but soon he was carrying her as he continued to roll his hips upward.

Alise locked her legs around his waist and her arms around her neck, lifting herself up only to quickly drop back down onto his slick cock.

He watched her intently, her own eyes closed and her mouth open and gasping. "Alise," he breathed, "Huhn! Alise, I have waited to...huhn...waited to make love to you so long."