His Sister's Tutor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fumed as he quickly and grudgingly yanked his pants back up and grabbed his shirt. "Fucking crazy Chinese bitch," he muttered aloud, "Go the fuck home!"

Martyn quickly made his way through the maze of cars hoping he could quickly find someone, anyone, to ease the immediate concern of the excruciating pressure building in his cock. Or else find a nice secluded spot to do something about it himself.

Alise was left bent over by the car. After a few seconds, she gasped. Her body shook uncontrollably as she sobbed quietly and she crouched to the ground. She opened her eyes and saw her panties lying on the wet asphalt, torn and soiled. Then she began to cry openly, tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry! Oh god! I'm sorry!" she covered her mouth and as she coughed and choked out her words, "I'm so sorry Kris."

The spotlight of the security lamp still shone unblinking, unmoving, upon her.

************

Part 2: Report Cards

"Ladies and gentlemen," the co-pilot's voice from the jumbo plane's cockpit squawked over the speaker, "We'll be making our descent into Vancouver International Airport in about 30 minutes. We'd just like to take this moment to thank you for flying with us and hope you've had an enjoyable trip..."

Alise had tuned out the voice after he said "We'll be making our descent". She looked out her window into the clear night, once in a while seeing a flicker of light floating in the never-ending expanse of the Pacific Ocean. She was feeling as lost as one of those lights.

10 months. She'd been gone almost 10 months, leaving at the end of one summer and now returning during the beginning of another. She rubbed her brow. She should have been eager to return home from studying abroad in Hong Kong for almost a year. She should have been excited to see her family again. She should have been thrilled to be returning to Kris again.

Instead she was wondering if she could just climb back onto the plane after landing and return to Hong Kong. Actually, with the thought of the night at the Destination club fresh in her mind, it would good if it just crashed with her being the sole damned passenger.

She thought back to 10 months ago when she was just getting to leave Canada. Kristoff and his sister Illyana had showed up at the airport to say good-bye to her. She was so surprised to see them that she zealously introduced them to her family, after she had kissed Kristoff long and passionately.

That did not go over well at all.

Her parents and sister were able to quickly piece together all those late nights and daylong outings she was disappearing to over the course of the summer. She wouldn't kiss someone who was just a friend like that. They were able to create a vivid mental picture of the two of them, the reason why she was so discreet and hid the tall young man from them.

And they had been right. Almost every time she and Kristoff had been alone together, they had been as intimate as anyone could imagine.

She had barely made it out of the check in counter in time for her flight because she was still shouting confusing explanations to her family as she made her way through the line to the security gate.

The last thing she saw was Kristoff holding his little sister close to him, looking despondent.

Almost every email from them or phone call from them was laced with harsh remarks about how irresponsible she was. They told her she was treating her life like a game and was being disrespectful to the whole family. While she was in Hong Kong she was expected to behave herself and not bring anymore shame to the family and when she finally got home, she would have to do a lot to rebuild their faith in her.

And what of Kristoff? After the incident at the airport, his correspondence with her became less and less enthusiastic and frequent. His self-doubts about school and their relationship quickly began to creep to the surface. She called him once on the phone. She spoke briefly to Illyana before the little girl passed her brother the phone.

"Your parents are not very happy about us," he had said, his voice hollow and dull.

"I-I think...uh, it was probably more the shock than anything else," she said trying to convince Kristoff and herself. She added, "I shouldn't have hid anything from them."

"And why did you hide anything?" he questioned.

Alise swallowed, trying to think. Her nervous stammer appeared again, "I-I don't...w-we...it,uh, it was all so fast. I just enjoyed everything between us. Keeping it a secret...It meant something to me. Kris, it was so special to me."

She was hoping desperately that he understood.

There was a long pause on the line. "Kris?" she asked softly, "Is everything okay?"

She heard him sigh but still no reply.

Hoping to change the mood she asked, "How's school?"

Kris muttered something that sounded like a Russian profanity. "It is fine," he answered coldly, "School is fine."

"Oh. Good," she said, disheartened, "I miss you Kris. I miss Illyana. Tell her I'll be back by next summer. It won't be too long-"

"I am going to prepare her dinner now. Goodbye Alise," was all he said, cutting her off and hanging up.

He never tried to call her while she was in Hong Kong. One of his last emails to her talked about his frustration with school and work. Then the emails stopped 3 months ago.

The last letter she received from his address was from his sister Illyana. It brightened her up somewhat. The little girl was talking about school, how well she did in the last spelling test and how her favourite subject was art. She included a picture she had drawn of Alise with a white rose. She wrote that she missed her tutor but will try her best at school to make Ms.Zhang and her brother happy.

Alise smiled to herself as she read the letter again on the plane. Almost all of it warmed her heart except for one thing: "Bobo is very sad about his school. He is not very happy. I think he misses you."

As the plane touched down on the runway, Alise looked out the window again. She really hoped that he missed her as much as she missed him. She closed her eyes, saw his face, and felt him touch her.

***********

For over a week after she arrived home Alise stayed holed up in her house. It wasn't even at the behest of her parents. She needed to adjust to the time difference and she took her time unpacking. She caught up with friends by phone and email making promises to meet up with everyone during the summer. But there was no word from Krisoff and she held off calling him herself. She needed to clear her head before talking with him again.

Finally, one early evening, she decided to go out to the library where she had tutored to visit with the staff there and at community centre. She slipped into some shorts and a t-shirt and her signature flip flop sandals. Her older sister Carol was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs. She looked cross.

"Mom and Dad are just beginning to calm down about you and this guy," she exclaimed, "You have to be careful."

Alise said bluntly, "I'm just going to the library."

Carol sighed and leaned in close to her, speaking quietly, "I didn't want to say anything, but I think I've seen him around with another girl."

Alise's mouth slipped open slightly but then she immediately tightened her lips again, staring sternly at her sister. She brushed past Carol for the front door.

"I just don't want to see you get hurt," her sister said to her as she left.

"Everyone hurts someone they care about sometimes," Alise muttered to herself.

************

Alise smiled her warm comforting smile as the staff at the library and community centre welcomed her back home. They gathered around her, quizzing her about her stay in Hong Kong and she shared with them some cookies she had brought home from the Far East.

"Ms.Zhang!" a sweet little voice called out to her.

She turned around and saw a little girl with long curly blonde hair and blue eyes bound towards her.

"Hey! Illyana!" she stooped down to give her a big hug. Then she looked at her and said, "My gosh! You're so much taller now!"

The girl nodded decisively and held up 3 fingers, "I am 3 inches higher than last year. Bobo measured me."

"Bobo". Alise immediately looked up and around but there was no sign of Kristoff anywhere.

"Look! Look!" Illyana rummaged through her bag and pulled out her report card for the year. She handed it proudly to Alise.

The woman's eyes lit up when she saw the report, "Oh wow! Yanny! You've done so well!"

The little girl pouted slightly and mumbled, "I did not do so well in geography."

"Yeah, well. We'll just buy you some maps when you decide to travel the world," Alise remarked with a grin.

Illyana giggled then she said, "Bobo has me signed up for Homework Club again this year."

Alise nodded, "That's good. I'm too late to register as the coordinator, though."

"Can you still help me sometimes?" the girl asked eagerly.

"Of course!" Alise responded brushing her hand down Illyana's blonde locks. "And in the fall maybe YOU can tutor ME when I go to teacher's college."

They both laughed.

Alise looked around again and asked, "Illyana, is your brother here or did Mrs.Talbot come with you?"

"Uh-uh," the girl shook her head, "I just came by myself."

"By yourself?" Alise replied, knitting her brow. She looked at her watch. It was past 6 o'clock. The little girl just lived across the street but still...

"Is no one at home with you?" Alise asked.

"Uh-uh."

"What about dinner?" she questioned.

"Bobo made spaghetti. It is in the fridge," the girl said with an innocent smile then she piped in, "Would you like to come for dinner again?"

Alise leaned back and blinked, "Uh, sure."

*************

Alise sat at the table in the tiny apartment across the street from the library. She watched as the little girl happily scurried around the kitchen emptying cold spaghetti from a Tupperware onto two plates. Glancing around the room, she noted it looked the same except it was a bit more dishevelled with clothes in piles on the floor and papers scattered on the coffee table. She noted the small worn out couch, memories of her first passionate night with Kristoff were buried under toys and clothing.

Illyana slipped the plates onto the table then brought over two glasses of fruit juice. Alise smiled and thanked her.

"Oh, right! Before I forget...." Alise reached into her hand bag and pulled out a small paper bag. She handed it to Illyana.

The little girl's round apple cheeks glowed as she smiled when she opened up the bag. She pulled out a small Hello Kitty diary and pen set.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she said bouncing up and down in her chair.

"Now you can write whatever you want and lock it up with this little key," Alise said smiling.

The little girl leaned over and gave her another hug. As they ate, she flipped through the diary and printed her name under "This Diary Belongs To..." on the first page.

After dinner, Alise and Illyana washed the dishes together and cleaned up the table. Unsure if she should leave or not, certainly Illyana was happy for her to stay longer, Alise decided to tidy up the coffee table. Illyana sat beside her to help.

"Yanny," Alise said with a slight hesitancy in her voice, "When will your brother be coming home?"

The little girl shrugged.

Alise sat back. "He didn't say?"

"Sometimes I am asleep when he comes home," Illyana replied.

Alise blinked, her mouth open. She was stunned. Something was definitely wrong.

Just then she heard voices in the corridor outside of the apartment. They stopped on the other side of the doorway. As she listened to a key insert into the lock, Alise looked at the door, her heart starting to race.

The door swung open. A tall young man held it open as a short Indian woman with green eyes made her way in.

"Oh! Hello," the woman said to Alise still sitting on the sofa. Then she turned to Kristoff, "There's somebody here."

Kristoff looked up. His mouth dropped open and his pale features turned even whiter except for her cheeks which were flushed red.

Illyana skipped over and hugged his legs. He patted her on the back but continued to gaze at the Chinese woman in his apartment.

"Alise has come home!" his sister announced gleefully.

"Alise," Kristoff managed to breathe her name past his lips.

The young woman on the couch cleared her throat and stood up saying, "Hi Kris."

She stood there in the room, her hands hanging down in front, clasped together.

The woman with Kristoff looked at her and then looked at him looking at her. Her thoughts worked quickly putting the pieces together. Instead of asking who she was, she simply leaned closer to the young man, taking his hand in hers.

Kristoff saw Alise's eyes focus her stunned gaze on their hands and felt the woman squeeze his palm tightly. He immediately wriggled his hand from her grasp.

"Sonali. I think you should go home now," he spoke still gazing at Alise.

She looked at him and started to speak, "But-"

"We will talk about classes another evening," he said finally turning to look at the young Indian woman, "Good night."

Her green eyes zipped back and forth between them, each time her gaze becoming ever cooler whenever she looked at Alise. She sniffed then spun on her heels and marched out of the apartment and down the corridor.

His eyes still locked onto the young woman standing beside the couch, Kristoff reached into his pocket and pulled out 2 dollars. He gave it Illyana. "Yanny," he said, "Go to the convenience store downstairs and buy an ice cream."

The little girl happily left the apartment. Kristoff closed the door behind him. They stood facing one another in silence for several heartbeats. They both were having difficulty with actually looking at each other in the eye. Alise finally swallowed then stepped slowly towards him.

She gazed into his crystal blue eyes, looked at his firm fixed jaw and unmoving lips. As she stood before him, she thought momentarily about how much she just wanted to reach up and pull his face towards hers, locking their mouths together in a desperate and long-anticipated kiss. His breathing was also deep and unsteady like hers. He was likely thinking the same thing.

Instead, a sharp snap reverberated through the small apartment as she slapped him across the face with the palm of her hand. He barely flinched.

She stood there, her face red, breathing hard, not saying anything.

His own cheek glowed a deeper red, but his eyes were unmoving.

Finally she choked out her words, "We need to talk."

************

Part 3: Remedial Lessons

There was a gentle breeze in the air as the evening sky slowly turned orange and red.

Alise and Kristoff sat on the park bench not looking at one another. Illyana ran around the playground before them, waving back every so often. It was probably because the little girl was there that they weren't yelling at one another. However now they seemed to have little to say.

Finally Kristoff spoke, "You cut your hair."

Alise smirked, "Yes. Yes I did."

There was a long silence between them again.

She sighed and looked at him, "Is that it? You're just going to say that I've cut my hair?"

The young man shrugged.

Alise shook her head. Fine. She would have to be the one to pull teeth, but even she couldn't bring herself to broach the most sensitive topic. Instead she asked, "So how's school going? You're taking summer classes?"

Still staring straight ahead he rocked his head up and down, "Yes. I failed half my courses last year. Now I am taking extra courses in the summer to catch up."

Alise nodded, "Well, that's good."

"Good?" he snapped, "What is good? I failed and now I am spending more money and working less hours so I can take the same courses over again."

"It's good that you're trying Kris," she replied.

"I am failing," he grumbled.

"I don't understand why..."

"Maybe it is because I am stupid," Kristoff spat, "I don't understand how to do reports or write essays or make presentations."

"So in other words, you need a tutor," she said.

He gave her a cold look.

"I'm not being flippant," Alise continued, "This is exactly the same problem Illyana had. She's a smart girl. She just wasn't comfortable with the language or her writing skills. She was having trouble expressing herself. I think you're the same, Kris."

His expression softened. He looked towards the ground feeling hopeless. For all his size, all the responsibility he had taken on, he was still very young and very much vulnerable. Alise realized how much she wanted to reach out to him, to comfort him.

"Let me help you," she said softly.

"I have been neglecting Illyana as well," he mumbled.

"I can help you there to."

He sighed. The big man looked tired and worn out. He cast a weary eye to her, "And what of your family, your parents?"

Alise pursed her lips and nodded slowly, thinking. She said thoughtfully, "This is my life. I'll do what I want. But I won't lie to them anymore. I really think that's what hurt them the most. It wasn't you."

An unexpected sneer appeared on his face. "If it wasn't me," he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a folded piece of paper, "Then what is this?"

She frowned as she took the paper from him. It was a photo, folded and worn out. It was a picture of her in Hong Kong hugging a young Chinese man affectionately.

"Wh-where did you get this?" she asked, stunned.

"I went to your home a few months ago and spoke to your parents," he said, "I wanted to know if they were sending you a package for your birthday, if I could include my gift to you."

He had met his parents at her house? This was news to her.

"They told me to stop contacting you. They said you had a boyfriend in Hong Kong," he nodded to the photo, "Then they gave me that."

She stared at the photo. 3 months ago. He had stopped contacting her 3 months ago. Finally she said, "This...he isn't my boyfriend."

Kristoff squinted at her.

"This is my cousin Yuen," she remarked. With a stern grimace she added, "And no, we're not into that whole incest thing."

He frowned, confused.

"I can't believe this. I can't believe my parents!" Alise groaned and looked to the sky. Then she turned her frustrated glare on Kristoff, "And how can you believe this? After all we did? After all I've told you?"

Her voice broke slightly as she scolded him, "Do you know how much it hurt to be cut off from you like that these past months?"

She held back from pressing him for an answer. There were indeed consequences resulting from their relationship going cold. She wasn't sure if she could share them with him yet.

Kris just sat quietly, stewing in his thoughts.

"Kris," Alise said after taking a few moments to compose herself, "I will work things out with my parents. I swear. I just want to help you and Illyana."

She could see the tension ease in him but his guard still remained up. After a long contemplative silence he asked her bluntly, "So there was no one else in Hong Kong?"

The images and sensations of the Destination club's parking lot from a couple of weeks ago crept into her mind. She stuffed them back into the darkest pit of her soul. "No one else, Kris," she replied.

He kept his cool blue eyes on her. She felt her heart skip several beats and she looked away. Now she was unsure if she could ever look at him without feeling a wave of guilt flooding her heart.

"Wh-what about that woman? Sonali?" Alise asked, "Is she..."

"She is a classmate," Kristoff answered with another heavy sigh. He paused and then looked at Alise, "And, she has become a close friend."

"Oh. Okay," she said softly. "So, then, are we good?"

He nodded and grunted an agreement. He still didn't smile though. Each moment that went by in silence between them made Alise feel worse.