His Submission

Story Info
Tonight I'm in charge and I'm about to set your skin aflame.
3.2k words
4.2
8.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here




•For an idea of the ambience "Chanel Perfume" by Derek Fein would be what's playing from the speakers.

I stand at the doorway of the room we've checked into as a pit stop on our trip. The excursion was last minute and unplanned. My old El Dorado sits parked outside, faithful as ever. You've asked me on multiple occasions why I haven't upgraded and I've always responded that Cami is like family, I can't just trade her in.

The motel itself isn't seedy, though it's old and worn and I can see the white paint around the doorframe chipping where the wood has begun to splinter. An air conditioner sits in the window, pushing the heat of the day in swirling puffs around you as I watch you move about the room.

I've always loved watching you. The way you've always thoroughly assessed what lay before you, myself included, on too many occasions to count. Standing here that thought alone causes my breathe to catch in my throat. The reason why we've even stopped in this motel creeps into the forefront of my mind again.

I thought you had only been joking with me as we drove down the highway, my hands tapping the wheel, hair flying in the wind. When I suggested we switch things up in response to your teasing me about being delicate I expected you to only tease me further. However when you turned to stare at my profile as I focused on the road in front of me and readily agreed I couldn't hide my visceral surprise.

A humored breathe left the smirk of your lips and my nipples tightened at the sound. My palms grew sweaty as I gripped the wheel firmly. Holy shit. You've always been the one in control. So dominant and alluring. Dangerous in every way. Now as I speed towards an unknown destination with the literal wheel beneath my hands and you hand over to me the metaphorical one, I can't help but to notice the electricity that begins to course through me.

Our bags are haphazardly thrown onto the floor in the corner. You stop and turn to me. My eyes rake over you, from your boots up over your jeans, over your shirt that shows off the muscles of your arms, to your eyes that watch me with intent. I can't wait for my hands and mouth to follow my same perusal.

I wonder what's running through your mind right now. If you're caught as off-guard at my brazenness the same way I am at your willingness to let me direct this. I've always been a switch, but in this part of our relationship the dynamic has always had me contentedly in the position of sub.

I step into the room now, locking the door behind me. You watch every step I take. I can feel the heat radiating off you and instead of it making me nervous I rise to match your bravado. Two can play this game and right now I'm going to show you exactly how it's done.

The realization hits you that I'm not backing down from this as I reach into my bag and remove the silk belt from my blouse I packed, not knowing you'd be the one to wear it's fabric instead of me, and withdraw it. I smile at you devilishly as I hold the fabric up and let it sway from my fingertips. You stare back at me and for the first time I see your nerves reflected on your face.

I saunter towards you seductively. I add a slow sway to my hips as I stalk towards you. You fall motionless, captured by my movements. You're a fly that's fallen into my web and I feel the vibration of your shaky breathes creating tremors that set off the instinct in me to feed I think to myself as I eye you up and down again. You're overdressed.

"Lose the clothes baby," I say making my voice low and breathy, "I wanna see you strip."

You look at me questioningly. I answer with a quick shake of my head no. I'm not going to touch you. Yet. Right now you're putting on a show for me and I'm more than happy to watch your performance.

You reach for the hem of your shirt and pull it over your head, throwing it to the corner with our bags. I greedily take in the expanse of your muscular chest. I drink in the way it rises and falls as your breathing quickens. I raise my eyebrow and nod down to your jeans, a calculating smile spreading across my face.

Your hands pause to rest on the button of them. I let you rein in your nerves and catch your breath. I know you're out of your element here and if you decided that it's too much and you've changed your mind I'd stop this now without hesitation. I know the vulnerability you're allowing me to take hold of and direct and I couldn't be more grateful.

I motion for you to lie back on the bed as I strip myself. I walk towards you and crawl onto the bed. I see the bob of your hard cock as my weight dips into the mattress as I creep closer to you. I can feel the tension between us crackle as I never take my eyes off of yours as I make my ascent. I'm about to eat you alive and I'm going to take my time doing it.

I come to a stop inches from your face. My breath fans across your lips as the gravity of the roles we're playing sinks into you. I ghost my mouth over yours, but pull away as you lean forward to claim it.

"Ungh-uh," I tsk bringing the belt into view, "I was going to use to use this for your eyes, but you know what happens to bad boys who don't follow the rules? They get their hands tied up."

I move to straddle you as I take one wrist, then the other, and wrap the silk belt around it, securing you to the bedframe above you. You move to test if you can break free, you're just as stubborn as me. I smirk once again as you let a frustrated sigh. I'm the only one who'll get to do the touching.

You look up at me and I reassuringly caress your cheek. You shoot me a timid smile and I know that you're fully in this now. I bask in your willing submission to myself. I bathe in the heady rush of it. As my mind plays with the thickness of it I scoot back and my hand reaches down to play with the thickness that stands at the base of your pelvis.

I watch your face as I teasingly trace my fingers from base to tip. Your mouth parts as I do. I want to continue stroking the velvet steel of your cock but it's not time for that yet. No, I'm going to set your skin aflame with the fire you ignite in me and it'll be glorious.

I lean up to run my fingertips over the muscles of your stomach. I feel them shudder under my touch. I can hear your sharp intake of breathe as my nails catch their ridges. Seeing you at the mercy of the passion I feel for you has me slick between my thighs and if I wasn't wet before I'm absolutely flooded now.

I lightly skim my hands over your arms. I slowly taunt you with the promise of a firmer touch of my hands. I run them down the strong cords of your thighs and legs. I feel the power there. I've felt the power of them as you thrust into me and the memory has me almost losing out to my own impatience and giving in to feel that sensation again right now.

I take you in as you watch me explore your body. I can feel the simmer of pride and lust bloom in my chest at knowing you're mine. I want to make you feel good. I want to obliterate your senses in the way you do mine. I want to hear your breathy growls and grunts as you call out my name. I want to watch as you throw your head back as the fire consumes you. A million scenarios of how I'll coax those reactions from you flutters across my consciousness and I hope you'll let us act out all of them.

My mouth enters the game as I place wet kisses to your jaw. I run my mouth up the column of your neck as my tongue darts out to taste the skin there. The salt of you dances across my tastebuds and it makes me want to taste all of you. I want to suck you into me and relish every nuanced layer that makes you, you.

I grind my hips against yours. The wet slide of my pussy coating your dick and I swallow your strangled exhale with my mouth as I reach down to kiss you. It's heated and needy and I can feel how you want to take over it. My hands brace your face roughly as my tongue explores the recesses of your mouth and I can't get enough of you. I could die from your kiss coupled with the want that flashes through me right here and now.

The ache in my pelvis ratchets higher as you capture my bottom lip between your teeth then soothe it with your tongue. I want to feel the talented stroke of it on my clit and I answer my own dark thought with another purposeful grind of my hips. I want to rock myself against you until we're both cumming and spent. I want to feel the heat of you seep into me as you moan aloud how good I've made you feel.

"Mmm baby" I praise you as you hold your body taught against me, allowing myself to delight in the added friction it creates.

I'm trying to focus on drawing this out but the way your deep voice reverberates through your chest and into the room threatens to undo me. My mouth steals your words as I drive my tongue into yours. Our teeth clash from the urgency we both feel and I never want our kisses to end.

I pull my mouth away from you to drag it over your neck, across your collarbone. I swipe the tip of my tongue across your nipple as I glide past your abs to your waiting dick. Fuck your beautiful and my mouth waters as I wrap my hand around you. You're so hard and I can't wait to feel you plunging deep inside me.

I place a kiss to your hip then move to gather my spit in my mouth and push it out over the tip of you as I take your head into my mouth. I flatten my tongue and swirl it around you. I can taste the precum that's leaked out of you as I indulge my addiction to your lust for me. I take you into my mouth, letting the heat of it wash over you. Inch by slow inch. Your hips bow and your back arches as you hit the back of my throat.

I hum enthusiastically as you block the breath from entering my windpipe. I want to choke on you. Fuck this would be a delicious way to go, gagging on your dick being my last human experience before the life leaves my body. I push myself forwards further, my nose flattening against your pelvis, sinister curiosity getting the better of me.

I can hear your encouragements raining down from you above me and I know this must be killing you too. By now you normally would have had your fingers in my hair with a death grip of your own. Knowing you're immobile beneath me has me sliding my hand towards my center as I rub from my clit then further down to slip two fingers within myself. Electric waves crash through me like a tsunami at my ministrations

I'm taking your dick into my mouth and throat at a steady pace now. My spit making a mess as it adds to the ease your cock thrusts into my face. I could make you cum just from this. Swallow you until you shoot your release past my tonsils into my throat and I'd drink down everything you give me. My free hand moves from where it holds your hip to fondle your balls. They're full and soft and I replace my hand with the suction of my mouth as my hand grips firmly over your shaft. I pump you a few times and the growl you make causes the muscles in my pussy to clench painfully as my slickness drips down my thighs.

I place one final kiss to the head of your dick before making my way back up to your face. I kiss you deeply and my love for you seeps into it. I look down into your eyes as I position myself above you and linger there. I'm suspended over your pulsing cock and I throw myself fully into this moment as I sink down into you.

I feel you stretch me and the pinching burn echoes in my nipples. My fingers reach to soothe them as I toss back my head, my mouth parting in a moan.

"Fuckkk baby you feel so good," I praise, "I'm gonna ride your cock until I'm cumming all over you and you explode inside me."

I start with a gentle rock of my hips. Back. Forth. Up. Down. I circle them as I feel the head of your dick sweep past my g-spot. Taking you in this way is so erotic. Watching you take me onto you in this way is sheer torture to my senses. My fantasy of what this would be like can't even come close to touching the reality of it.

I lean down to kiss you as you buck into me as much as you can from your restrained position. From this new angle I can feel you plunge deeper into me and my head falls to the crook of your neck. My panting breaths tickle your ear and my hands wrap around the strong expanse of your shoulders. I want to give into how much you overwhelm me. I want to incinerate in our collective flames. I refuse to give in yet though.

I resume my previous position and sit firmly in the seat of your pelvis. One hand moves back to support myself on your thigh while the other falls to lay low on my stomach. With each thrust of your hips upwards I can feel the bulge from your dick inside me press against my hand. It never fails to turn me on the way your body demands mine to submit to yours, even as you lay prone beneath me.

The room is filled with our loud moans as I'm buck into you with abandon. I'm chasing my orgasm now. I'm commanding your body to give me yours. Your knuckles are white and you're furiously pulling against the silk belt. I can see your skin flush red where the fabric has bitten into your skin from the exertion of your efforts. I have both my hands digging into your chest as I bounce recklessly on you and our hips are crashing into each other.

"Come on baby I know you wanna give it to me," I grit out, "come for me baby I know you can do it."

Strands of my hair stick to my forehead and neck. My breasts bounce and my thighs sting from my repeating movements. The pulse between my legs has my ears ringing and I'm fighting to stay in my consciousness. Every cell of my body is focused on the excruciating pleasure I'm creating within you. My stomach muscles clench in anticipation of the eruption that's about to overtake us both.

I can feel your thighs quaking beneath me as your pound into me and the soaked slap of our meeting sexes plays like music of it's own, drowning out the song that streams from my Bluetooth speaker sitting on the dresser. We're loosing ourselves into the bass of the beat we're creating and every part of me is threatening to implode.

"C'mon give it to me. I fucking want it. It's mine. I said give it to me!"

Your breathe catches in your throat before a guttural moan heaves past your lips as your limbs go taught. I feel hot bursts of your cum shoot into me as your orgasm wracks you. Your arms strain against your restraints as your hands crack the wood bar of the headboard they're tied to.

It's the sight of your undoing that has me hurtling over the edge. My back goes rigid as I throw my head back and scream my release. Every part of my being vibrates furiously and the apex of my thighs is molten lava. My cum floods out and washes over your hips. The sensation is foreign and all-encompassing as I squirt the culmination of our union onto my trembling thighs.

I fall to your chest. We're sweaty and our bodies heave to get even an ounce of air into ourselves. I feel the shake of your laugh as we lay there spent. I smile letting out a chuckle of my own before I reach up to peck your lips repeatedly. Your smile warms me from the inside and I feel a new type of intimacy grow between us.

"Not so bad right?" I tease with humor lacing my voice.

I reach up and untie your hands. They immediately fall to the bed as I do. They lie uselessly at your sides for a moment, your muscles overworked and strained from being held in the same position . When you regain feeling in them you wrap your arms around me, crushing me against you in a tight hug. I kiss you deeply and soak in the playfulness of our afterglow.

We both laugh as you flip me over onto my back and stare down at me. You glance back and forth between each one searching them. I look up at you, my hair fanning out onto the pillow. I return your happy expression.

"Not bad at all," you say mockingly before leaning down to kiss me, " but now it's my turn."