All Comments on 'His Submission'

by Venusinaphrodite_

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AuralStimulationAuralStimulationalmost 3 years ago

I took the author's cue and put on Derik Fein's "Chanel Perfume". As he crooned "baby I'm a savage for all the dirty little things you do", the writing built with breathtaking mental imagery and descriptive word play that spoke to my soul and libido. This was one of the most beautifully written and erotically charged pieces I've seen on this site. A model for what erotica can and should be. As I write this review, I'm still dripping with sweat from reading it ... and I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

Lacks dialog as sex it happening.

Needs her telling him what she's going to do to him. In detail. Needs her requiring him to tell he if that sounds good? Needs step-by-step details of what she's actually doing to him together with what's going on in his and her minds. Needs more teasing before she starts to suck him. His eyes aren't covered, so what about teasing with her boobs?

Play with his cock. Slowly. Teasingly. And his balls.

Ask him to imagine how good it'll feel when she finally puts his cock in her mouth.

Ask him if he's ready to cum. But don't let him.

Three stars

Venusinaphrodite_Venusinaphrodite_over 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous thank you for your suggestions! As it stands now I write my own personal fantasies and experiences. Those are great things to keep in mind though if I venture into more writing. I think I’d also like to add content with more character development as well. I’m still very new to this so I appreciate the critiques! Take care!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVenusinaphrodite_@Venusinaphrodite_
Whether it's acting out fantasies, a slowburn of sexual tension, or a romantic night of passion, These erotic stories and oneshots are all told as though they're spilling from YOUR lips. It's Just You and Me and the possibilities are endless... So I'll have a seat and you te...