His Sweet Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Her11
Her11
218 Followers

Tossing a mesh tank top at his face, Harley called out "Change, I don't want to be too long. The doors open at 8 and I want us to arrive fashionably late at 9 o'clock."

Sighing the boy did what he was told and stripped out of the crop top and dragged on the too-tight mesh top. It clung to his body like a second skin and looked better than he expected though he would never tell Harley.

His ivory complexion shone through the black mesh and made him look almost vampiric. It also had the added effect of hugging his semi defined muscles and making them stand out even more. Ben hated to admit it, but he felt...sexy, very sexy.

Tossing on the crop top actually added to the look, creating a peekaboo effect.

"God damn," Harley whispered from behind him and Ben whirled not having spied her in the mirror. "You look so fucking hot."

Ben blushed and stared down at his bare toes.

"I knew it would look good on you but damn. It gives you a more feminine look but honestly, I dig it. Suits your frame and build while still looking male. But...I wanna add something. Cut the neckline a little bigger on that top and pull it off one shoulder. Really play with those gender stereotypes, and show off some more of your skin."

"Harley" Ben whined again.

"Oh shush it will just take a minute and you will thank me for it."

"Why can't I just wear my skinny jeans and a black t-shirt?"

"Because we're trying to show Eric that you are a force to be reckoned with. Don't you want to be able to stand on equal footing with him?"

"...yes?"

"Then listen to Harley and do what you're told."

"Ugh, fine," Ben growled and allowed her to get to work and cut the shirt and even add some subtle makeup to his face. When they were finally done it was almost 8:30 and it took about a half-an-hour to make it to the club.

The face that looked back at Ben in the mirror was kind of like his own but the way that Harley had highlighted his eyes, they now showed even more electric blue than before, plus his mouth looked more pronounced especially as he pouted at himself. He looked like a fucking sex kitten, and dam it all if he didn't secretly love it.

He wondered what Eric would do when he caught sight of him. Would he pin him up against a wall and ravish him, or sling him over a shoulder and haul him away like a caveman. Why did those thoughts excite him so much?

Harley drove to the club, while Ben shook in the passenger seat. The courage that he had felt in the bathroom was quickly leaving him.

"I don't think I can do this." The boy finally choked out at a red light, ready to start hyperventilating.

Harley reached over and casually grabbed the boy's hand. "Yes, you can. Even if you need to sit in the parking lot tonight and we make it inside another time. Picture Eric's face and how his jaw is gonna hit the floor when he gets a look at you."

"But what if other people come up to me?"

"We will get you a red wristband and write Eric's name on it. No one will touch you if you belong to Eric tonight."

"I don't belong to him." Ben automatically responded.

Harley rolled her eyes. "You need to get over this aversion of yours. I didn't mean it that way. It's kinda like you belong to him for the night and he belongs to you, or multiple people belong to multiple people. It's a way of telling others that you're playing tonight but already have a partner so don't come near me."

"But I don't want to 'play' I just want to see him again."

"You don't have to, but it lets Eric know that you're interested in more with him. A white wristband tells him you're still thinking about it."

"But I am still thinking about it. I don't know if I want this."

"You wouldn't be in this car if you didn't. Just..." Harley blew out a breath through pursed lips. "trust me tonight ok? I won't let anything bad happen to you."

"ok but I don't like this."

"I know but it's going to be ok. You'll see."

The rest of the car ride was done in silence until they got there.

"Ugh fuck I hate this." Ben groaned as he slumped back into the seat as they pulled into the parking lot. It was packed with cars that just spiked up the boy's anxiety levels even more.

Harley parked as she talked "You look hot as fuck, you already know he wants you, and based on what you told me at my house, he really likes you and respects the fuck out of you. So what's the problem?"

"There are so many people here. I never show off so much and...What if you're wrong? What if he takes one look at me and is like it was only worth it when he could chase me? What if I now disgust him after leaving him hanging for so long?"

"You will only know if you try. Do you want to see if there could be something more between you two, and really think about it before you answer that last one."

So Ben sat back and really thought about it. What could it be like with Eric? Well for one, he could feel that intoxicating sensation of no stress again, and those kisses had been the best of his life. But on the downside, what if things went wrong between them, what if he didn't mean as much to Eric as he thought he did. He couldn't take another heartbreak like that, once was enough. On the other side of things being alone wasn't all that great. Yea he didn't have to worry about anyone else but at the same time, it was a lonely way to live. Today was the first day he had really let Harley in since they met two and a half years ago and that had worked out.

Maybe, just maybe it was time to stop surviving and start living once again...

"Ok, let's do it," Ben said, then popped open the car door and headed for the club.

*****

AU: Am I thankful for every comment that has been left and read each more than five times? Yes. Yes I have.

Am I greedy for wanting even more comments and hoping we can top 30? Also yes.

Do I feel bad for being greedy? No. No I don't.

Her11
Her11
218 Followers
12