All Comments on 'His Sweet Melynda'

by angel_in_disguise

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
dirtybear42dirtybear42over 18 years ago
FANFUCKINGTASTICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW!! I have never read a story where the writer put that much heart and soul into it.... I'll read anything you wright

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!

Sooooo hot,erotic and very sexy!! I enjoyed it immensely! Definitely got my juices flowing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

so hot and realistic, was this inspired by personal experience?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed your story. Hoping this is not the end of this series. The brother was a very lucky person. Everyone needs a sister like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yawn

jusy the same old thing guy fucks girl.when are you writers going to think of some thing new? did you ever think about brining his wife into the sceen? instead of haveing his best friend do his wife let his sister seduce her yhen he could join in.what better way for him to get his wife to stop complaining about him being so close yo his sister.and as far as i know such a story has never been done.i found no heat or passion in your story i give it a flat zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So good...

... that I want more.

Ignore 'Yawn' - let him try writing half as good as this!

How many ways can you tell a 'brother and sister in love' story, anyway? This one did it with feeling as the pair pleasured each other.

And not a hint of anal - great bonus.

Lukas

NojNojover 18 years ago
Fantastic!

Great, well thought out story. Good hot scenes and felt real, beautiful piece of work. Well done, a true gem of LE.

As for the person that "yawned": Well such a story line with his wife and sister would've been like so many other stories. A stupid fuck-fest without a hint of realism or quality.

Don't slag off writers ideas. If you think you're so great, with all the answers and perfect story lines, why aren't you writing yourself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
"Yawn" has.....

.....his head stuck up his ass.

walkingeaglewalkingeagleover 18 years ago
Great Hot little story! I loved it!

I really enjoyed this! The vivid descriptions should arouse anyone---good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
not for me

i like incest stories but not if they contain cheating,violence or bdsm so this was a real turn off. yes this is a story but in a way you are telling people it is alright to cheat on thier partners which is not right there is enough cheating around without your story adding to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap

it just proves he doesn't really love his wife and she doesn't love him. if they really loved each other they would never need or want anyone else ever. he should have never married her and should have started a relationship with his sister instead THEN IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO READ UNLIKE THIS CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

""

Occasionally, he would invite a couple of his friends over to watch those tapes.

""

Yeah, no way would I share my toys in any way, shape or form! Let em watch their own wives!!

""

It was what he called 'easy access dressing' and if Melynda wasn't going to be there, he would have taken advantage of it several times during the evening.

""

Well fuck, it sounds like you have enough stamina for both, lol!

""

He sent her downstairs while he searched for a place to hide the camera. He wasn't totally comfortable with the idea, but if it was the only way he could be alone with Melynda for a few hours he was willing to do it.

""

What a total dumbass! No WAY am I letting my friend fuck my wife! Lol. Grow some balls and just TELL your wife youre going to have some time with your sister. Wear the pants, bitch! Rofl!

""

He had been so glad to have her go along with it so he could be alone with Melynda that he hadn't really paid attention at the time to the fact Crystal seemed eager for the opportunity.

""

Well you made the bed for them, lol. Too bad you didn't just set your wife up with your sister and you like a smart boy!

""

She had insisted they get counseling. When they refused, she had told their father what she saw that day and the other times, when they were younger and thought to be 'curious'. No more tuition paid. No more rent paid. No more coming home together.

Melynda refused to see their parents again. Nearly twenty years without direct contact. Kevin was the one to pass information between them. Thinking that because he was married now and would see the error of his previous ways, his parents had 'forgiven' him. And because Crystal was with him and they thought so highly of her, they were sure all visits he made to see Melynda were innocent.

""

...and why the fuck would he continue to see his parents to begin with? ...for that matter why didn't he just stay with his sister?! Hell I always paid my own tuition, my own rent. Fuck feeling like you owe someone or have to answer to them!

...its a good story. The guy is a man of half measures. He loves his wife but he's in love with his sister... Or so it seems... He's in love with her but won't give up on laying his hands on momny and daddy's money when they kick the bucket, so he tries to fool them. ...maybe he's not 'in love' with his sister either, or he would cut ties so that he could be with her all the time. He's certainly not 'in love' with his wife or he wouldn't let any guy touch her, much less let his fiends watch sex tapes of her. Basically degrading her. Surely his wife knows he is fucking his sister though. Good story, but wow, his soap opera messed up life! Lol.

Rapier875Rapier875about 4 years ago
That's all there is ?

Talk about only half a story.

Very disapointing !

Rapier

RodThrustinRodThrustinover 3 years ago
F**k the Critics

First, to the anonymous who titled the comment "yawn." You've got no room to criticize. Your own comment was full of typos and other mistakes. You can't even write a short paragraph competently; you have no business criticizing some one else's writing. Do better yourself, or STFU.

Second, to "by" Just because the character doesn't do what or how you would do is not a valid reason for criticizing the story.

I do agree that the story finishes with too many loose ends. Even the sex with his sister seems to end too soon. It leaves us wanting more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous