His Sweetness

Story Info
I love you mother.
1.5k words
4.09
1.6k
2

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 08/20/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking werewolves!" I muttered under my breath, walking into the backroom looking for Draydon.

"What's up Kovan?" Draydon looked away from his soldering iron looking at me with concern.

"Fucking werewolves. Coming into my shop demanding that I sell all of my iron to them!" I sighed angrily sitting down into the chair next to Draydon's workstation.

"Why would they need over 96 pieces of iron anyways Kov?" Draydon looked at me shrugging his shoulders. "They're werewolves. Iron kills them, Dray!" I sighed out loudly.

"I only got this shop if I promised to get rid of every piece of iron that comes my way!" I gritted my teeth, telling Dray rubbing my face with my hands tiredly.

"Fucking werewolves, I hate them Kov!" Draydon mumbled my way, walking out of the workshop muttering to himself. I combed my hair harshly with my hand, looking in the direction that Draydon left shaking my head.

Maybe I need to look for a shop in a different location, I thought to myself, I don't need Draydon clashing with the werewolves. Hell, I don't even want to clash with the werewolves, not after what they did to my tribe. I shake my head angrily at the thought.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*My memory*

It was in the middle of the summer solstice, the time where bear shifters come from all over the world to bask in the village of Water blue meadow. It was what me and my tribe used to do every summer solstice. I was always ecstatic when hearing my mother's soft voice say, "Darling Kovan, it's time to visit the water blue meadow."

She always used to pat my head in affection, my long brown hair that used to fall to my knees. Mother liked keeping my hair long. "It is bear shifter tradition, for the males to keep their hair long it shows strength" She always used to tell me when she brushed my hair, wrapping black leather into it to keep it from getting in my face.

I loved my mother with all my heart and soul, as did everyone that came to blue water meadow. My mother was a goddess, she was very beautiful with long dark brown hair that fell like tendrils down her back. She was always adorned with jewels, yellow in colour and the likeness of honey to them.

They sparkled like a thousand suns; it always made me smile seeing her twirl admiring her treasures. I loved when my mother hugged me and reassured me that nothing would ever come to hurt me, the way she hugged me tight as she said those words to me, I love you, my little warrior cub the way she used to kiss my forehead and caress my cheek affectionately. The way she smelt, like sweet honey and jasmine. She was wonderful my mother, oh she was truly wonderful.

My father thought so as well, as he used to say, I love your mother dearly, she is my sweetness, my one and only sun. The way he used to say those words to me, whilst watching her dance in the meadow, throwing her arms in the air watching as the flowers danced along with her song. My father and I were completely and utterly infatuated with her. My mother, the goddess of light and salvation.

Until I stood staring at her bloodied figure half buried in the once flourished meadow filled with flowers, now a barren, cold, deserted place. "Mother... wake up we have to go please!" I yelled at her to wake up, shaking her frail, lifeless body in attempt to wake her from her slumber. It was no use; she would not wake up. "MOTHER PLEASE" I screamed at her; tears ran down my face.

She didn't wake, I dropped to my knees behind her, bringing her face to my knees. I laid her face down onto my knees. I stared down at her cold, blue, lifeless face. Her eyes were bloodshot, lost of the vibrancy which once stood in those warm yellow eyes of hers.

Oh, how I longed for her warm, yellow eyes to look up at me and tell me It's going to be alright, my little warrior cub nothing will harm you, but it never came. I waited, waited for what felt like hours that day, waiting for my mother to awaken and carry me away from this now graveyard.

"MOTHER!" I cried; my body shook as I gripped the collar of her once vibrant yellow sundress in my hands. "WAKE UP! PLEASE!" I screamed at her, as I scrunched the material of her dress in my hands angrily.

"Ahhh. Hmphhfh. Mmpffph" I cried, as I hugged her face to my neck, clutching at her dead, lifeless body in my arms.

I cried even louder, "MOTHER" I screamed out her name, as I nuzzled my face against her cheek. She was gone, my mother was dead. "AHH. NO! NO!" I screamed even louder; my whole body shook with rage tears fell down my face at a rapid pace.

I heard footsteps stop from behind me, but I didn't care. My mother was dead. I sat there, my eyes lifeless staring ahead out onto the once vibrant green meadow adorned with honeybees and flowers, to a now barren graveyard. I stared lifeless, giving up.

Bodies littered the meadow, all white eyes stared at me. I continued staring ahead my eyes bleak, my tears all dried up on my face. I just stared ahead waiting for death. I wanted to be reunited with my mother.

It was until I heard the loudest roar, I have ever heard from behind me. I continued to look ahead in shock and despair. I didn't care who it was. "Kovan, my dear sweet son we have to go." I heard my father speak in a soft tone from behind me, his warm comforting hand placed on my shoulder. The other patted my head affectionately.

Or that's what it was supposed to feel like, but I couldn't feel anything I was too numb. I wanted to go with mother. "No, I'm waiting for mother. I want to wait for her to return." I spoke robotically to my father.

I heard my father gasp, as he choked on his tears behind me. His grip tightened on my shoulder slightly, "Kovan, we have to go now, your mother is dead we have to go NOW!" He screamed at me, turning me around shaking me.

I continued looking ahead of me, my eyes glazed over not their vibrant yellow but a dark, weak yellow instead. I heard my father choking on his sobs, looking at me. My father hugged me tightly to his body shadowing me from the sight. But it was too late for that I had already witnessed the death and slaughter of my mother at the hands of an alpha.

I continued staring ahead at the meadow, blankly. "Kovan, I'm sorry I-I-I couldn't save your mother, my sweetness... she's gone.... She's - she's-" I heard my father choke on his sentence, screaming grabbing me tightly as he threw his head back screaming at the sky.

His broken screams vibrated throughout the meadow. Many bear shifters stood watching the display of sadness by my father and me that day. Most of them joined in roaring brokenly at the sight of all their dead tribes.

'My mother... she's - she's not coming... back, is she?'

*End of Memory*

"Kovan.... Kovan.... KOVAN!" I heard my name being shouted, whilst feeling hands shaking me roughly.

My eyes were clouded, my head pounded with the memories of my dead mother. My eyes slowly opened; I blinked suddenly the light of the workshop blindly me. "Arghh!" I groaned loudly shielding my eyes with my arm.

"Kovan.... Kovan!" I heard my voice more clearly. I opened blink again opening my eyes slowly.

I felt my eyes slowly regain their sight. "W-w-what. What" I groaned at whoever was in front of me.

"Kovan!" I heard my voice being shouted as I turned my head to look up at Drayton looking at me with despair. "Hey, Kovan... stay with me Kovan -- Kovan!" I heard him shout repeatedly.

I looked at him grabbing his arm with my hands patting it softly, "I'm - I'm good Dray help me up." I groaned out as he grabbed my arm pulling me out of the seat.

I stood, cracking my neck sighing in relief hearing it let out a pop. "What happened Kov.... Are you okay?" I saw Drayton look at me worriedly looking over my body and face for any injuries.

I brought my best friend in for a hug, crushing him tightly within my hold, "I'm good, just... memories" I managed to say gulping slightly.

"Kov, it's going to be okay... that was.... A horrible day for us all. Don't worry you're not alone you have me!" Drayton murmured to me crushing me tightly against him.

"Hahaha." I laughed, bringing my hand up to ruffle his hair.

"Come now Dray. We've got work to do." I spoke while I ruffled his hair one more time before walking out into the yard to retrieve some iron slots.

"Hey, I'm not a kid don't ruffle this perfection called hair you ass!" I faintly heard him shout from inside the warehouse.

I laughed silently to myself.

I love you mother I looked up at the sky, smiling when the sun beamed its rays down onto my tired face.