His Too-Perfect Pet - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Snow, drop!"

He laughed; she did precisely what Betty would do: growled and held on to it. German Shepherds weren't bred to be retrievers; clearly, neither was Snow. He got down and tried to grab it from her mouth as they wrestled across the floor. He nearly got bitten before eventually clawing it out from between her teeth. He groaned, wrestling his ridiculously adorable fur-covered wife, which left him even more horny than the zipper. He lobbed the ball again a bit further this time.

"Snow, fetch!"

The same thing happened. He saw her distinctly roll her eyes at him on the fourth throw. Cute! On the fifth, she growled. OK, they were done with that game.

He thought, let's push this even further. So he wandered over to Betty's toy box and picked up her favourite Nylabone. She had chewed and slobbered over it endlessly for the last year. He held it in his hand and looked at her with a determined smirk. He thought he saw a slight shudder from her as she realized what he intended to do.

Brian threw the Nylabone across the room. She hesitated a moment and whined at him before padding after it. Giles followed as she padded, slow as molasses, and picked up the slobber-covered bone with her teeth. Then, she padded back to him in a kind of sad way and dropped the bone at his feet.

"Good girl Snow! I am very proud of you. You know puppies get treats when they're good."

Snow cocked her head at him quizzically.

Giles went over to Betty's drawer in the pantry and got out a bag of her favourite lamb-flavoured treats. These were shaped in the form of moist meatballs. He held one out, but Snow growled at him.

"Snow, be a good girl. You need to obey your owner! Come on now, enjoy your treat; you earned it."

Snow whined, then padded to the coffee table where a bag of Lindt balls was sitting and poked it with her nose. Giles pondered a moment, trying to find the best way to play this. He enjoyed this enough to keep her interest in puppy play, but he also wanted to ensure she understood that he would be Snow's owner. He'd expect obedience from her, just as he did from Betty.

"Snow, you know puppies can't eat chocolate. It is bad for dogs."

She whined again.

Now he was in a quandary.

"Snow, I will make you a deal. If you will be a good girl and eat a lamb treat for me, I will let you have some chocolate treats."

Snow padded slowly to where he was standing with the lamb meatball in his hand, assumed the begging position, and waited. Giles felt a satisfying flush of victory in this small battle of wills. He held the dog treats out, and she ate them from his hand. She looked despondent as she slowly tried to force herself to chew it so she could swallow it.

"Snow, good girl! You are a very good girl. Your owner is very pleased with you. Good girl."

He stroked her while lavishing her with praise for her obedience. He sat on the sofa and patted the seat next to him. Snow bounced on all fours again and padded over. She clambered onto the sofa, which didn't go as smoothly as expected. He laughed. She looked so fucking adorable with the fur, mask, tail, and no opposable thumbs.

She lay her head on his lap just as Betty did and looked up with big puppy dog eyes again. Giles enjoyed a few minutes ruffling her fur, feeding her Lindt balls from his hand, and letting his emotions catch up.

The Manhattan was finished, and he needed another stiff one. He got up and started to fix himself another one. Snow whined at him. Giles looked at her, puzzled. Why was she whining? Because he got up? Because he got a drink?

"Snow, are you thirsty? Do you need a drink?"

"Aarf," she responded happily.

"OK, Snow, I'll rinse and refill Betty's water bowl for you.'

Snow growled again. She padded over to the spare room and tried to drag out a metal frame with her teeth. Giles ambled over, bemused and picked it up for her. It was a foot-high black frame with holes supporting two dog bowls.

"Snow, where are the bowls?"

Snow went back into the room and tried to bring two stainless steel bowls out with her teeth. He picked them up for her and set up the stand with the two bowls. Giles picked up one bowl.

"I'll fill it with filtered water for you."

This got another growl. He shook his head and walked towards the kitchen slowly to see what she would do. Snow padded over as fast as she could on all fours and sat blocking the doorway to the kitchen and growling at him. Giles shrugged and waited for her to try indicating what she wanted.

Snow padded over to the wine fridge and tapped the glass door with her nose. Giles laughed. Despite what she said about only doing things real puppies could do, puppy play clearly had limits for his wife. Instead, she wanted a glass of her favourite Bandol.

"Snow, let me make sure I understand. You want to drink Provence Rosé from a dog bowl?"

"Aarf, Aarf"

"Oh, Snow, what will I do with you?"

He walked over to the fridge and opened a bottle of 2019 Lafran-Veyrolles. Standing in front of Snow's dog bowl, he could scarcely believe he was doing this. Nevertheless, he poured a generous amount in.

"Aarf, Aarf"

Snow stuck her head in the bowl and tried to lap the wine up. This time, Giles collapsed on the floor, laughing till he cried. She was so fucking adorable and had obviously not practised this beforehand. However, she was finding it so frustrating that it was hilarious.

"Snow, I have an idea."

Giles nipped into the kitchen and returned with a small Pyrex mixing bowl. He decanted the wine into it and showed Snow how she could get her stiff paws under the sloping sides and lift it to her mouth to drink.

Snow sighed loudly as she slurped the wine from the bowl, dribbling some down over her fur. He grabbed a wet washcloth and cleaned her face up as best he could. He had no idea how easily her fur stained and knowing his wife, it was probably hideously expensive.

Snow gave him an enthusiastic "Aarf." and padded to their bedroom. He thought this was looking more promising; finally time for doggy style. She struggled to get on the bed but managed in the end without help and curled up where his wife usually slept. She looked at him with her face resting on her front paws.

Giles stripped quickly and jumped up with her. He reached for her zipper and got a bite on his hand in thanks. Snow growled. Giles had enough time to touch the fabric around the zipper to know she was already wet, which left him confused.

"What do you want, Snow?" Snow nosed her pillow and tried making a cuddling motion with her paws.

Fuck, fuck, fuck!

"Snow, when is Akira coming home?"

Snow growled.

"You want to spend the night sleeping as Snow?"

"Aarf"

"Fuck it, Snow." There was an edge to his voice now. "I need to fuck my wife. I need to fucking fuck her brains out to process all of this."

After five years of marriage to an ex-Marine, Akira knew strong emotions overwhelmed him, and hard merciless fucking was the only thing that seemed to clear his brain enough for him to process them. There would be no foreplay tonight. She would have to be like a sailing ship caught in a hurricane. Cut the sails and let the ship run wherever the wind took her.

Snow whined and reluctantly climbed down. She started padding slowly towards the spare room. Giles felt terrible, he had needs, but his wife did too, and she needed reassurance that Snow was loved.

"Snow, if you let Akira come back now after she and I have had a good fuck I can let her get some downtime so you can sleep snuggled up on the bed with me. Would you like that?"

Snow bounced happily and gave an enthusiastic "Aarf."

***

Ten minutes later, a somewhat flushed Akira poked her head around the door to see where he was, then sashayed her way into the bedroom wearing nothing but a black lace négligée.

Fuck he needed this. Akira looked at him with a glint in her eyes: "This girl has been promised an excellent long, hard fuck. Do you know any Marines around here who know how to make a girl happy?"

This was the wife he wanted tonight; this was how she signalled that she was OK with surrendering to his animal side and riding the tiger.

She watched as Giles' face switched instantly from lover to hard soldier. He shoved his hands around her waist and lifted her against the wall. She grabbed his neck and lifted her legs to his waist as he wordlessly drove his cock up into her.

He was like an animal, mindlessly thrusting into her as she was pinned tightly against the wall. His face contorted as a whirlwind of conflicting emotions stormed across his features: dark, brooding, agonizing, angry, fearful; one after another, they wrestled in his mind. Giles fucked her as if he thought he could somehow expel his raging emotions through the tip of his cock if only he could fuck hard enough.

Akira did not think of herself as kinky - her upbringing made the idea of most kink horrendous - but tonight, when she had so many fears for her career and her marriage, she needed this too. She needed nailing so hard she could lose herself in the sensations of pain and pleasure chasing each other endlessly around her body like Ying and Yang.

Giles lifted her onto the bed as soon as she had come, pushed her face down, lifted her ass in the air, and pushed her legs apart. Then, without anything more than a grunt, he resumed nailing her hard while holding her tightly by the hips.

Just as she started to think her poor cervix couldn't take the pain anymore, he groaned, gave her some short, quicks thrusts, and came deep inside her, groaning loudly.

He rolled off and lay panting beside her on the bed. "Fuuuck, I needed that," he shouted at the ceiling and no one in particular.

She curled up at his side and waited. This was something that couldn't be hurried. He needed time and silence to filter through what he was thinking. All she could do was run her hands gently over him and wait.

After 20 minutes of companionable silence, he rolled on top to kiss her, "Ready for round 2?"

"Hmm, definitely, but my poor pussy won't take another pounding like that tonight. OK? But first, I need the lady's room."

Giles resumed the conversation when she was back, "Yeah, I also know you need time to be reassured that we are OK: our marriage is OK. So I can take this nice and slow and romance my crazy better half."

Akira placed a finger on his lips to shush him, then giggled. "Roll over! My turn now."

Giles looked quizzically at her. She'd always been so dominant outside the bedroom that, in the bedroom, she expected him to go to the opposite extreme and be utterly dominant.

"Nope! My turn now.," she re-iterated.

Giles looked at her quizzically again.

"You just fucked me how you like it, so now it's my turn to fuck you how I like it. I demand your complete surrender to my physical needs." she giggled.

In the most deliberately fake upper-crust British accent he could muster, he replied, "Why yes, my lady, I should be most glad to serve under you and service your beautiful bald pussy."

Akira giggled again and hid her smile behind her hand. She straddled him, wanting to appreciate his face for a moment before inching forward while biting her lip. She got an odd look from him.

"Shush, I cleaned up in the bathroom, so don't worry about losing your man card eating your cum out of me," she teased.

She inched further forward onto his face holding her pussy very lightly just above his lips. He knew what she wanted and slowly worked his way around her labia, kissing, swirling, teasing with his tongue, always keeping it very gentle.

Akira wanted to draw out the initial build-up for as long as she could to savour the wonderful feeling of his tongue probing her most intimate and sensitive parts. But too soon, she felt the urgency building between her thighs and the demands of her body for more contact.

She bore down, resting more of her weight on his face and letting her natural juices lubricate his face enough to start sliding backwards and forward, humping his face and nestling his nose as deep as she could into her sensitive slit. Her body demanded faster. She tried to slow down and draw it out, but the urgency was ineluctable. She bore down hard and rode his face with everything she had while holding his hair bunched tightly in her fists above his head.

Giles matched the pressure and urgency of her riding with a matching, harder rhythm of licking. She started rolling around on his face in a circular movement grinding on him before starting again with forward and backward motion humping his nose desperately. She froze for a moment, and his tongue crested her. She shuddered and moaned, losing herself in the moment.

As she came down from her high, she slowed and gently rubbed her sopping pussy across his face while lingering in the afterglow. Then, lying on top, she started kissing his face clean - enjoying the taste of her ownership on his face. Finally, she mused that she had pretty tastefully baptized his face in the unique tangy mixture.

Giles flipped her and slipped his cock into her again without urgency. They moved very slowly with each other for twenty minutes: kissing and grinding their hips but never doing enough to risk it ending.

Giles' body could longer tolerate this slow pace and his own need built. He increased the tempo, making sure she was still with him as they thrust at each other harder and harder until, within minutes, they came within seconds of each other.

***

Part 2, Snow deals with unexpected visitors

Giles woke in the morning, slightly confused by how tight the bed felt. Bleary-eyed, he lifted his head. Two big dogs were lying on top of the blanket. Betty was curled up tight against his lower legs on one side, and Snow was lying with her back tight against him on the other. Her cute furry head was resting on the pillow.

Snow had removed her dog mask from where it was attached to her fur before sleeping. She looked at him with sleepy eyes, leaned over, and licked his face. She then started lightly twirling the tip of her tongue around his eyelids while he sighed contentedly.

"Hey, handsome! Welcome to day one of your life with an absolutely adorable puppy girl."

Last night had been such a roller-coaster for him that Giles rolled over, pushed her onto her back, and kissed tenderly.

She started to speak, but Giles shushed her, "No talking before coffee."

It was a gorgeous day, so they sat outside on the patio with Café-du-Monde coffee: Snow's was in the Pyrex bowl again so she could lift it with the stiffened paws. Giles had fresh Beignets delivered by Grub Hub to make it a NOLA breakfast.

"Snow," he laughed, "I don't think you can eat Beignets with your paws; they will get sticky and be a devil to clean."

Snow looked at him sadly, then nipped inside. Akira came out in an old college tee, running shorts, and bare feet ten minutes later.

Giles looked at her for a while, "I have so many questions. First, how did you think of creating Snow? And why?"

Akira held her palm up to stop him from asking further questions before answering the first ones.

"Let me tell you the whole story."

"This didn't start with the pressure to move to Manhattan. A month ago, my counsellor pointed out that I have no safety valve in my life. I am on the go every waking minute, always trying to be one step ahead and always trying to be in control. I am driving myself crazy and in danger of burning out, which would be a disaster."

"Exploring this topic with her made me realize I had to have a few hours each week where I was forced to completely relinquish control: to be completely passive and let whatever happens happen. She suggested, given my Japanese heritage, that I try Kinbaku."

That earned her a very quizzical look from Giles.

"The Japanese rope bondage thing, where a Rigger ties you up tightly with intricate artistic knots then suspends you from the ceiling allowing you to float helplessly devoid of all possibility of control. I nixed that sharply as a photo of me in bondage would kill my career in a heartbeat."

"When Brian brought up the move to Manhattan, Selina and I discussed Betty. The next day, she sent me some PetPlay stories from Literotica. My first reaction was, 'no way!' The funny thing is that she knew nothing of what my counsellor said, but after a weekend of thinking, I realized PetPlay might kill two birds with one stone."

"Today and today only, we can discuss Snow, but after today I need Snow to be passive and, to some extent, mindless. I need to completely let go and let you be 100% dominant when you are with Snow. Does that make sense?"

Giles stared into his mug of coffee to give himself time to think.

"Are you capable of letting me be completely dominant when you are Snow? Last night you found several things difficult. If we make Snow a real part of our life together, I need to do it for real."

It was Akira's turn to stare into her mug before replying in a way that caught her husband off-guard.

"I want to sell the Toyota Tundra. I made you buy that thing two years ago instead of the more expensive truck you wanted. It was a bitch move, and I know you hate the Tundra. If you want to drive an F350 with all the bells and whistles, we can buy one today. I realize my need to be in control means I've been a bit of bitch since we married. If I'm to avoid burnout, I must stop being in control all the time. I have to let you run our lives outside the office."

Akira giggled, "Besides, becoming a powerless female dog is the perfect remedy for my bitchy side. But in return, no one, and I mean no one, can ever find out about Snow, OK?"

"You said a Kinbaku photo would derail your career; what would happen if someone got hold of a photo of you dressed up as a puppy?"

She looked pensively at him, "I think it would be embarrassing, and I would be the butt of many jokes. I don't think it would affect my credibility in the courtroom, but it is a good question. I just hope Brian never finds out."

After that, they discussed the rules for Snow and what she could and could not do. For example, Snow was allowed chocolate and alcohol; she would not be given dog food or treats. She was especially not to be asked to pee outside. In return, she would eat dinner from her dog bowl and a few other things Giles cared about, including obedience training.

There was one last thing nagging Giles.

"There's really no possibility of fucking Snow doggy style? Last night made me so damn horny I couldn't handle it."

She kissed him, "Not right now, but I promise to be open to the idea in the future. Just don't push me; I need to get there myself. For now, if you need to fuck, just ask when Akira will be home, OK?"

That, at least, sounded promising, thought Giles.

***

A month later, Brian called Akira into his office. "OK, what has changed? You have been sharper and more focused in the courtroom these last couple of weeks than I've ever seen you. It's obviously something outside office life, so I'm guessing it is to do with your home life, and I need to know what. I can't process your promotion if there's some unknown gotcha waiting to derail it."

Brian briefly caught her startled look before she regained composure.

As nonchalantly as she could, she replied, nothing; in response to agreeing to move to Manhattan, Brian and I changed how our marriage is organized. That's all. He's taking control more, and I'm happier."

Brian realized he wouldn't get anything more out of her today and let her go. She had clearly been embarrassed and was covering something up. He would find out what his protégé was doing one way or another.

***

Emiko pondered the invite to Giles' birthday party on Sunday afternoon. They were moving to Manhattan in two months. If she only went to the party, she'd scarcely see them. While her relationship with her sister was fraught, she adored Giles and loved spending time with him. She was about to phone to invite herself to stay Saturday night when she had an evil idea. Her older sister was a control freak, so what better than showing up without warning on Saturday and telling them she was staying the night?

123456...8