His Too-Perfect Pet - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's OK, Snow; the counsellor talked about this. I know you are finding it hard, but you need this, and you must let it happen without fighting it or trying to control it."

Emiko felt sorry for her sister; she also knew this would be tough to take. Emiko went over to her and wrapped her arms around the white puppy to cuddle her and comfort her. To Emiko's utter surprise, Snow put her head against her shoulder and started crying.

After being cuddled, Snow lay dejectedly on her dog bed again. Seeing this, Emiko went to find Giles in the kitchen.

"Hey, big brother, we have pushed my sister too far today. She never planned on anyone else ever knowing about Snow. Given our history, I'm probably the last person on earth she wanted to know. So after the main course, cut her some slack, OK, and let us have sister time together?"

"She promised me the whole day for my birthday," Giles grumped.

"Yeah, but I showed up and ruined it." Emiko giggled, "I also gave you lots of unexpected entertainment as well. Did you know your wife was out there crying?"

Giles knew she was distraught; they had both been looking forward to today as a time for them to be happy playing and fooling around together. Visitors were not part of that plan.

Giles sighed, "OK, after the main course." He felt like a bastard now.

***

Giles had Emiko bring Snow's dog bowl with the steak and fries chopped up in bite-size pieces and her mushrooms drained on a kitchen towel so they wouldn't make her fur sticky. Giles came in with a bowl of red wine.

"Snow, since this is a special birthday dinner, I opened a bottle of your favourite 2010 Saint-Émilion - Château La Gaffelière." He laughed; I'm pretty sure the Comte de Malet-Roquefort would have a heart attack if he saw his 1er Grand Cru Classé served in a dog bowl."

Snow sniggered loudly and gave a big "Aarf." That was good; she had cheered up a bit.

"Snow, the dessert today is not one that puppies can eat, so I was hoping Akira would come home in time to eat it. What do you think?"

Snow got up from her dog bowl and padded over to Giles. She laid her head on his knee and made those big puppy eyes again. He ruffled her fur until he heard a sigh of contentment. She knelt, licked his face, and gave a big "Aarf."

***

Akira, now fully dressed, contemplated what to say when she emerged. Should she stick to the game and be completely surprised Emiko was here? But, no, things had happened today that she couldn't let slide but didn't know how to do it within the rules she had set for herself.

Still undecided, she wandered out: "Hey, what's for dessert? I hope it is something sticky and suitably messy."

"One of your favourites from the UK, Syllabub made with Armagnac." (Syllabub is served chilled in a wine glass and eaten with a teaspoon.) "It hasn't quite set yet, so help yourself to another glass of Saint-Émilion while we wait."

Emiko didn't want to end on a sore note with her sister. So she offered: "Giles said he's going away next weekend and wondered if I'd like to come and keep you company while you dog sit Betty."

Akira stared at her sister, visibly shocked. She was never this sensitive or nice even to her older sister. Emiko saw her reaction and wanted to explain.

"Stuff happened today that changed how I feel about you as my sister. I've always been so intimidated by you and your high-powered career that I felt I couldn't be open or honest with you. We've drifted apart since you went to Harvard. Today, I saw another side of you, a side of you that I love, a side that was vulnerable and approachable. I saw your goofy side, and I really want to know this new you better. I want us to be good sisters for each other."

Giles hid inside the doorway to hear the conversation; Emiko had come close to breaking the rules but hadn't mentioned Snow. This tenderness from Emiko was unexpected and wonderful. His wife was becoming more open and approachable outside the office. He loved this new softer woman more and more every day as Snow changed her. Akira's reply then caught him off-guard.

"I know Betty would love to spend the weekend with one of her favourite humans, so you should come. I haven't yet decided whether I'll be here the whole weekend or grab some downtime for part of it. Maybe we can play it by ear when the time comes, yeah?"

Emiko shrieked, ran around the table, sat astride her sister's lap, "Love you, big sister!" and gave her a wet kiss. "You know I'll be hoping you take at least some downtime, right?" Akira hugged Emiko and kissed her, "I know."

Emiko said she was tired and ready for bed as the evening wore down. Akira directed her to the back bedroom rather than the guest room she usually used. She looked quizzically at her sister. Akira giggled, "You're less likely to be disturbed by our noise later," and winked.

***

After clearing the kitchen, Akira grabbed her husband by his shirt and growled, "Bedroom. Now," as provocatively as she could without giggling again.

After closing the bedroom with the back of her foot, she ordered him to "Strip!"

He looked at her oddly.

"I hope you will take your punishment like a real man tonight."

Giles could see her struggling to keep a straight face, so he played along.

"Yes, Mistress, but I don't know what I'm being punished for. Please explain, Mistress."

She scolded him with her finger.

"Well, I left you alone with an innocent young puppy, and what did you do? For starters, wetting the puppy's bone before throwing it in the soil so the dirt would stick to it. Next, leashing the puppy outside while you drank wine and had fun with my sister. Then there's oiling the spare room door so that the puppy couldn't get ready for dinner."

"Hey, that wasn't me; Emiko did that."

"Nice try, soldier boy, but who put her up to it? Lastly, asking my sister about dog sitting 'two' dogs for a whole weekend."

Giles smirked, "What happened about my gorgeous wife not knowing anything about what the puppy gets up to? You can't punish me because we agreed on the rules. So you, my lovely wife, know nothing about what happened while you were away." He stuck his tongue out at her.

She giggled, "It's Puppy Girl Magic! Now get ready for your punishment," With that, she flounced out to her closet. She disappeared into the walk-in closet while Giles stripped. She peeked out, waiting for him to be lying naked on the bed, then emerged wearing nothing but a stunning pair of knee-length black leather boots and holding a pair of handcuffs in her hand. They'd bought those when they were dating and hadn't used them in years.

Giles grinned and meekly put his hands back through the headrest while she cuffed them so he couldn't withdraw them back again. Then, she climbed onto the bed and slowly stepped up so all 115 lbs of her was standing on his chest in her leather boots.

"Time for punishment, soldier boy."

Giles looked up, and the way she was struggling not to laugh was priceless.

She knelt astride him and shuffled forward till her pussy was over his face.

"You are being punished for four things, so you must eat me out until I come four times tonight before your cock gets any attention. Get to work."

Now, this was a punishment Giles could get behind. She came so quickly the first time he realized she must have been wet and needy since the sexualized petting this afternoon. The humiliation of having Emiko here probably added to it, he realized. It was the first time it had dawned on him that his wife was starting to find the puppy play erotic.

Her second orgasm only took a very noisy five minutes; she was hot and needy tonight.

Akira surprised him by turning around, so she faced down his body. She rarely did that. She rubbed some lotion over her cute little butt and sat down heavily. In the past, she'd always rocked forward so he could reach her clit more easily and breathe more easily. Now she was fully sitting on his face.

"You didn't think you'd get away with no punishment, Lover? You don't get to bring me off a third time until you've worshipped my ass for a while."

She giggled, then had fun rolling and grinding her butt all over his face while her husband tried as best he could to lick whatever part was over his mouth at any time. Finally, when she felt her body was ready, she lay down with her pussy on his mouth.

"OK, time for number three."

Giles quickly put his tongue to good use expecting she would soixante-neuf him in that position. But instead, he groaned when he realized all she was going to do was lightly tease his cock with her fingertips without any actual stimulation while he tongued her. It must have been twenty minutes before she came the third time.

She started lightly licking his cock and playing with his balls as she came down from her high. She got up when he started pushing his hips, trying to get to her mouth. Giles groaned in continued frustration. She unlocked the handcuffs.

"Kneel at the side of the bed for number four. This time you will worship my pussy till I'm satiated."

Giles knelt. Akira lay back with a pillow under her head and butt hanging off the end of the bed. Despite Giles's mock complaining, they both knew he loved every minute of it. He started swirling his tongue around the outer edges of her butt crack before rimming her rosebud. He very rarely did that because she had to be in the mood for it. She moved her butt against his tongue to enhance the pleasure.

He ran a finger up through her slit to gather her wetness. He wetted a second finger; now, he could now use his fingers in a 'V' to run up and down between her inner and outer labia, just carefully teasing the sides of her clit before sliding back down again.

His tongue worked up from her rosebud to her labia, flicking and lapping his way up to her clit. As her clit engorged again, he gently sucked it into his mouth: playing it with his tongue.

He slipped two fingers deep inside her and started finger fucking her with a slow, steady rhythm: his rhythm matched his tongue's speed. Working the two together made her fourth orgasm explosive.

She sat up and ruffled his hair, "Good boy." Giles rarely saw such a look of complete adoration on his wife's face. "You really are a good husband, my love. I love you so much. Stand up! I'll repay the favour."

She knelt and gazed up into his eyes. She wanted her eyes to show her intense adoration of her husband as a man. At the same time, her mouth showed him her adoration of his gorgeous cock.

Giles was happy to relax and let her do all the work. He kept his hands lightly touching her head while he basked in the sensation wanting it to last as long as possible. Finally, she felt his ballsack tighten and focused on the head of his cock. Akira was caught off guard by the sheer quantity of jizz shooting into her mouth when he came. His balls must have been aching, she thought to herself.

When he was done, the predatory look on his face told Akira her night was far from over.

***

Part 3, Snow spends a weekend at a cabin in the woods

Akira woke up early on Sunday morning, knowing she still had a lot to do to prepare food and drinks for her husband's birthday party. Emiko, woken by the sound of the burr grinder running long enough for a large pot of coffee, wandered sleepily into the kitchen.

Akira had been mad yesterday when Emiko had shown up unannounced. Still, by the end of dinner, she realized it was probably the best thing to have happened. She and Emiko had reconnected and felt like sisters again for the first time in several years. She was so glad Selina had helped her create Snow. Puppy-girl play was proving to be a life-changing experience.

"Where's hubby?" Emiko asked.

She laughed, "Still sleeping off a long and energetic night," and grinned, "I think I wore him out."

After they had cleared breakfast away and were all dressed, Emiko asked, "OK, put me to work. What can I do first to help get things ready?"

Akira just looked at her sister and thought, 'Wow, things really did change between us yesterday.'

***

Akira took the time to look around. Most of their guest had arrived and been greeted, and the party was in full swing; around 30 people were milling around drinking. She glanced over to see Giles deep in conversation with Sophie and Mike; Giles's sister had been sad when they told them they would try living in Manhattan. She was glad they were getting some time together before the move, so she left them to their conversation.

The chicken was still grilling when Brian and Selina wandered over to catch Akira.

"I've got news for you," her Boss said.

"I got a preliminary vote from the senior partners to approve your promotion to junior partner pending your move to Manhattan. They will take a formal vote as soon as you settle there and a few issues are resolved. They want you to be an acting junior partner from now until then so I can mentor you on some aspects of your new job. I don't want to steal the limelight from Giles' birthday, so keep it quiet until after the party."

By then, Giles and Emiko had noticed that Akira appeared to be having a serious conversation and came to join them.

Selina piped up, "Brian asked if I would move to Manhattan to remain as your personal assistant. My husband said he knew that would make me happy. So, umm, if you still want me?"

Selina looked shyly at her Boss; she suddenly felt a little fearful Akira might say 'No.'

"Selina, that's wonderful! I already owe you more than words can say. Please thank your husband for being willing to move. It is such a shame he can't be here today. "

Brian noticed Emiko standing next to Akira and looked back and forth.

"You have a sister?"

"Hi, I'm Emiko, her annoying younger sister," Emiko giggled as she reached out to shake hands. "You must be Brian?"

He nodded.

Emiko couldn't help herself and gushed, "I love her so much. We've reconnected in the last few days in a way I had given up hope for."

Akira blanched: Emiko frequently blurted out things better left unsaid. Akira didn't notice that Brian caught up with her sister later in the party and had a private conversation about her comment and what it meant. The change in Akira was still a mystery that he wanted to solve.

When they finished grilling, they let Betty run in the yard with the guests. She loved getting attention from so many humans. Giles didn't even warn the guests not to let her scrounge food because it would have been useless. He saw several brats get furtively held low for Betty to grab. Interestingly to Giles, Snow was one of Betty's favourite humans. The fact that Akira sometimes dressed as a puppy and walked on all fours didn't register with her. Or affect how they interacted.

Giles, Sophie, and Mike found Akira at the end of the party.

"Hey, Sweetie, Sophie asked if I wanted to fit in one last weekend at their shack on Lake Lanier before moving. I told them I could use some downtime and would love to go up and spend a weekend at the lake with Betty."

Only Akira noticed the unusual emphasis on 'downtime' in that sentence. Hmm, she thought, he wants to take two dogs to the lake.

***

Akira and Giles slumped on the sofa after they had finished clearing up, and everyone had left.

"I gather you expect to take two dogs to the lake that weekend?"

Giles grinned, "Of course, dogs love it at the lake; it is secluded. I was thinking you could take some downtime while I'm packing. You won't need to pack for downtime. That way, I can have both dogs with me until we get home. It will be a blast."

Akira blanched. "Sweetie, I realize that is ideal for you, but I literally can't do that. For example, what if we get pulled over by cops, break down, or have an accident? I'd be dealing with state troopers, who would almost certainly recognize my name as a high-powered attorney while dressed up as a puppy. How long do you think it would take some enterprising cop to sell the story and photos to some news outlet?"

Giles glared at her.

"Sweetie, this is my career we are talking about, and we agreed no one else would ever know about Snow. I hate the fact we are even talking about her."

"I suppose I did agree to that," he sighed and put his head down on his hands.

"Tell you what, I can take all the Snow's stuff. Then, when we get close to the lake, you pull over and promise not to look while I change. That way, you arrive at the lakehouse with two dogs."

Giles sighed again and kissed her, "I love it. That would work."

***

They got to the shack late; he had no one to help bring in everything he needed for two big dogs and the food and gear. Finally, he settled down on the middle of the 4-seat sofa, and there was just room for one dog to climb up and join him on each side. He was a dog oreo squished between them.

He sighed contentedly and petted both dogs simultaneously; both dogs made very contented sounds as their human gave them the attention they craved. He marvelled that this was when Snow was entirely into her role - she lapped up this kind of affection as Snow, while Akira would have wanted to get up and do something after a while.

For a minute, he worried he'd made a mistake bringing Snow: it meant spending the weekend with a puppy who made him horny and no sex till they got back. 'Nah,' he thought, 'this was worth it. His marriage had been improving rapidly since Snow came into their lives. He could always jerk off if the pressure got too much.'

***

On Saturday morning, Sophie woke Mike very early, "are we doing this or what?"

Last night, they had talked about how little Sophie might see of her brother after he moved to New York and whether to crash his weekend. She wasn't entirely sure how he would react to them arriving unannounced.

"Yeah, let's do it. It'll be much more relaxed with just Giles and Betty there. We can hang out and drink beer. They stopped at a 24/7 supermarket to pick up everything for a cookout lunch. Since buying the house, they had driven this route so often that they knew every place to stop for doughnuts. This time they also wanted a big box of coffee to be still hot when they got there. The closest to the lake was Dutch Monkey Donuts in Cumming; it was a few miles before turning off to the left to where their shack was.

They parked a bit back from the house so the sound of their truck wouldn't wake Giles. Sophie had to keep her hand firmly over her mouth to stop herself from giggling loudly. She couldn't wait to see her brother's reaction to them bursting in with coffee.

They crept in quietly, put the doughnuts down, and poured three mugs of coffee. They tiptoed quietly to the bedroom and counted down: three, two, one, "Surprise!"

Giles pretended to be still asleep and completely ignored them. That was typical, Sophie thought; he wasn't a morning person. What confused her was that there were two big dogs on the bed. On the far side of her brother was a large white labrador with its back to them. No, not a lab, a woman dressed up as a lab.

Giles had assured them Akira wasn't coming to the lake, so, for a few terrible seconds, she wondered if Giles was cheating. Then the puppy sat up and looked at them and frantically shook Giles.

"Go back to sleep," was the grumpy reply.

"Akira, we didn't know you were coming. Why are you dressed up as a dog?"

The dog shook Giles again, causing him to realize what was happening, "Oh, Shit!".

"Oh, Hi, Soph; what are you doing here at this ungodly hour?"

"Wow, a nice way to greet your sister. I wanted to hang out with my favourite brother before the move. Why is Akira wearing a puppy suit?"

Giles groaned; this was a repeat of the conversation with Emiko, which had been a struggle. Unfortunately, this could be even worse as he had no idea if Mike would be willing to keep a secret.

123456...8