His Too-Perfect Pet - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the closest she got to being dominant, and he loved her for it. She felt a warm glow filling her and lay down to soixante-neuf him. He stopped her, "No, my love, let me focus on you. But I hope you'll take care of my needs in the shower afterwards."

She giggled, "Giles Jones, I would love to do that."

She lay blissfully on him, lightly teasing his cock to keep him hard as he drove into her faster. She started humping her hips against his mouth and cried out as she came. She rocked against his mouth to keep the pleasure going as each series of contractions slowed in a pleasurable haze.

She sighed deeply, "thank you, my love, that was exactly what your girl needed. Hmm, shower time and a blowjob next, I think." She shyly led him to the shower and sunk into a long deep kiss.

After the shower and more coffee, her mood deteriorated when she saw ABC's 'Good Morning America' had picked up the story. Great, she thought, now everyone in Manhattan will know about Snow when we move there.

***

Brian sat at home, nursing a large glass of Pierre Ferrand cognac. The TV segment had been precisely what the senior partners had wanted to show as the public face of their highly aggressive company. He couldn't wait to see how fired up she would be in court tomorrow.

***

As Akira walked into the courtroom, she heard the other side's attorney say, "Woof, woof, little puppy. Why don't you go home and let the big dogs play?"

She smirked; he had no idea what she had lined up for him. This was an ugly divorce with millions at stake: she was defending the husband from a wife trying to take him to the cleaners.

When it was her turn to grill the plaintiff, she opened with, "Ma'am, please remember that you are under oath, and perjury can result in a prison sentence. How long have you and your attorney been having an affair?"

The wife denied it vehemently.

"Ma'am, then please help me understand this security footage of the two of you entering a motel room and leaving two hours later?" The woman went bright red. "As part of the divorce disclosures, we got your credit card statements. Clearly, this affair started long before there was any talk of divorce. How long have you and your attorney been working on building a baseless claim to defraud your husband of his wealth so you could share it with your new lover?"

Ultimately, she got the wife to admit the whole plan and say it was her attorney's idea. The plaintiff threw her attorney under the bus. The judge was furious at the blatant legal misconduct; it didn't take him long to dismiss the case.

The judge was about to ask for someone to call a state trooper when he saw two at the back of the court.

"Ms Jones, you seem to be one step ahead of me."

He turned to the troopers, "please arrest these two. The stenographer has her admission of guilt recorded."

As the troopers made their way down, Akira walked over to the other attorney, who was looking stricken, "Woof, woof, I just made you my bitch."

Brian sat at the back of the court, laughing. This was great: all the feelings released in his protégé turned to aggression in court. 'Attack dog by day and cuddle puppy by night' should be her motto. He caught up with Akira, who punched him hard in the arm.

"You know what that was for."

Brian just laughed, "the TV segment was perfect publicity for us. You generated lots of goodwill in the community. Go home and enjoy your husband."

Her anger turned to laughter as the sense of compressed tension released. Fuck it, Snow was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

"Enjoy my husband? His poor cock will be exhausted when I'm done with him tonight."

The End

1...345678