His Too-Perfect Pet - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soph, sit down. I need to tell you something, and I need you both to go along with it and not argue. OK?"

Sophie handed Giles his coffee, "before you begin, we also have fresh doughnuts from Dutch Monkey Donuts."

"Soph, you'll see a small pyrex bowl on the kitchen counter. Please bring coffee for the puppy in that."

Sophie gave him a weird look and walked out. A couple of minutes later, she returned with a bowl of coffee and put it on Akira's bedside table. Sophie sat on the only chair in the bedroom, "OK, little brother, explain why Akira isn't talking to us."

"Forget what you think you see; Akira is not here. This is Snow. Snow's a puppy; like all puppies, she can't talk and can only do things a puppy can."

"Except drink coffee from a bowl," Sophie sniggered. She'd watched in great amusement as the puppy had put her paws carefully under the sloping sides of the bowl to pick it up to drink.

"Except drink from a bowl, eat chocolate, and use the bathroom."

"What? You don't make her go outside to squat and pee like a real puppy?"

Sophie was laughing hard by now. Snow growled before giving them Muttley's "Tee, Hee, Hee."

"Hey man, I get it," Mike interjected, "it's all about having kinky doggy-style sex with a furry. No need to be ashamed of your kink, man."

Giles groaned, "No, no doggy style, and she's not a furry. I only make love to Akira. Look, let's all go into the kitchen where we can sit more comfortably."

Mike and Sophie watched in bewildered good humour as Snow padded out to the kitchen on all fours and waited patiently by her dog bowl. Giles quickly cut a doughnut into bite-sized pieces and put them in her dog bowl. He then fetched her coffee bowl and placed that beside her.

"So, little brother, you're telling me Akira won't talk to us while we are here?"

"Soph, that's not Akira; that's Snow. Snow is a puppy, so of course, she can't talk. So please keep the two of them separate in your mind. Yeah?"

Sophie glanced over and could see Akira/Snow was struggling hard not to laugh at Giles trying to explain it. Having Emiko react so well the previous weekend had calmed Akira about their closest friends meeting Snow.

Giles explained the counsellor's advice, saying Akira needed time when she literally couldn't be in control and was forced to be passive. She had to learn to switch off so much that she'd be like a puppy. That meant he had to continually push Snow beyond her comfort zone so she'd not be in control. Giles described how Snow had struggled with being leashed outside while he sat inside drinking and laughing with Emiko.

"Giles! That's awful. You can't do that to her."

Snow got up from her dog bed and padded over to Sophie. Snow gave her a pathetic little growl. Sophie looked to her brother for a translation.

"Aarf means Yes, growl means No, and growl with bared teeth will probably become her safeword. So, the sad little growl she gave you meant 'No' to what you'd said. Even though she hates it, she knows she'll only learn to give up being in control if I force her into a situation where she has no choice but to be passive and accept it. I struggle with doing it to her and try to keep the pace of change slow enough that she can cope with it."

An hour later, Betty needed a toilet break, so the two guys took her for a walk, leaving Sophie alone with Snow. Sophie beckoned Snow to join her on the sofa.

"The no dogs on the furniture rule doesn't apply to you. Your fur is so gorgeous. Can we snuggle up for a while?"

"Aarf."

Sophie marvelled as she ran her fingers down over Snow's fur. It was so rich and soft. She examined the stiff leather paws and noticed the strategic zipper for her girl parts. She loved it; like everything Akira did, it was perfect.

When the boys returned, Mike said, "We don't have enough beer for four. So I'm driving down to the bar for a few more six-packs. I won't be long."

Giles interjected, "Why don't the three of us go down together and have a beer while we're there?"

Sophie looked at Snow to know she was OK with this plan. Leaving her behind seemed unfair. Snow nodded and gave her a soft "Aarf." So, Mike went to grab his keys.

Giles turned to Snow and said, "This time Snow, I'm putting you in the dog crate while we are out." He got a growl in return. Giles sighed, "This is about giving up control. You agreed with Sophie immediately about the three of us going out for a while. That means it is still in the comfort zone you now have. I'm sorry, Snow, but you know I need to push you beyond your comfort zone, which means the crate. If I leave you out, you won't be passive and won't work on accepting it. I'm only doing this because you told me you need it."

Snow whined at him, the struggle clearly showing on her face despite the mask. She padded obediently to the crate and waited. Giles shut her in and said, "In an emergency, I know you can get your paws free to open the catch, and the cell phone is in the bathroom. OK?" He got the saddest "Aarf" he'd ever heard in response. He grinned, "just be grateful I don't have a padlock," and winked at her.

Giles turned round to see his sister glaring at him, "If Mike treated me like that, I'd rapidly divorce his sorry ass."

"Leave it alone, Soph; she asked me to do this. I need to go before I change my mind." As soon as Snow heard the front door lock, she realized she needed to pee and hadn't gone when she had the chance. She tried barking to bring them back, but they couldn't hear.

The shack was in such a remote location that there was still no sign of them an hour later. Snow realized she wouldn't be able to hold her pee much longer. She crossed her legs as tightly as the crate would allow, but all that coffee and wine had caught up with her. Damn, why hadn't she gone before they left? Twenty minutes later, she was in agony and worrying about leaking on her fur. The shame would be unbearable. She was on the verge of removing her paws to let herself out when she heard the key in the lock. She started whining as loudly as she could, as Betty would do.

"Soph, hold off the bathroom; I hadn't thought about Snow needing to pee before leaving for so long."

He unbolted the crate; Snow got up on two feet and ran to the bathroom as fast as she could. Giles sighed; he was probably in deep trouble with his wife. Sophie was looking daggers at him. Despite laughing earlier, she was finding this role-play very hard to stomach. The three of them had not had a fun time at the bar because of Sophie's mood.

As soon as Giles had let Snow out of the bathroom, Sophie said, "I'm taking Snow for a walk. We need some girl time." Giles fetched Snow's leash and proffered it. That earned him another glare.

"Soph, don't fight me. Snow needs it."

Sophie felt awkward, but Snow wasn't objecting; she set off with Snow padding slowly at her side. She did her best to pick a path with fewer rocks to upset her paws. Finally, after walking far enough that the boys couldn't see or hear them, she sat down on a rock and beckoned Snow to sit with her.

"Snow, I'm extremely unhappy with what Giles is doing to you. He is naturally dominant and can be a bit of a bully. He occasionally gets carried away with crazy ideas. I need to know you're OK with all of this."

"Aarf."

"No, Akira, I need to hear you explicitly say it in words. I know the OCD side of you wants the role play to be perfect, but I need this from you. I need to hear you say you are OK."

Snow gave her a long deep sigh. "That's only fair; I gave Giles one day of Snow talking so we could agree on what was needed. You deserve the same courtesy."

"This was all my idea. Giles is struggling with forcing me to be passive more than I am. Although he really is enjoying bossing me around and being dominant, it makes him horny. I went to see my counsellor because I was losing my edge at work and in danger of burning out. She is right; I must learn not to be in control, or I'll drive myself crazy.

Of course, I hate being stuck in a crate while my friends have fun, but we can't see any other way for me to learn to be passive. If he doesn't continually push me past my comfort zone, it will result in me still being in control of what happens to me. And Giles has to be the one doing it: I couldn't and wouldn't trust anyone else with this. Sophie trust us, please?"

Sophie looked at her sister-in-law with newfound respect. She knew she would never be able to trust any man to have that much power over her, however briefly.

"OK, Snow, let me cuddle you for a while, then we'll head back."

"Sophie, there's something I'm conflicted over. Can we talk a while longer?"

Sophie nodded.

"This is girl talk. Giles wants to have sex with Snow, you know, doggy style. I've said no to him, partly because I wanted to keep Snow and Akira separate, so I only want him to make love to Akira. And partly because I wanted to try and be as much like a puppy as possible. I know that's my OCD talking. But I also don't want to frustrate him. Am I crazy?"

Sophie giggled, "Seriously? I always knew my brother was a horny little pervert."

She laughed, "Akira, you are way too uptight about this. You can't really keep Snow and Akira separate. If you have sex as Snow, he is still having sex with Akira. I think you shouldn't let this get so serious."

Sophie continued, "At the birthday party, I noticed Giles seemed more relaxed and happier. It seems that Snow has done wonders for your relationship and marriage. You should relax and have more fun as Snow, rather than just focussing on learning not to be in control. Part of letting go is relaxing and having fun. If you only focus on your personal goals, you're still controlling them, aren't you?"

Akira face-palmed herself for that last comment, "I hadn't thought of it like that, but you're right."

They hugged, and then Snow hit Sophie in the arm. Sophie looked puzzled.

"Don't think I don't know; you are just trying to help your brother get laid even more often."

They giggled before leashing Snow to walk back.

***

Sophie poured a bottle of Sam Adams into Snow's Pyrex bowl, then sat hand-feeding Snow guacamole, salsa, and chips so her fur wouldn't get messy. Puppy play was a new side of her sister-in-law she'd never seen before. Sophie was giggling as she was hand-feeding her 'helpless' sister-in-law. Sophie wanted to know this version of Akira much better.

"Snow, I've loved meeting you. I hope I can spend more time with you before the move?"

She and Akira hadn't been close before because of her sister-in-law's OCD, so she wasn't quite sure what reaction she would get.

Snow nosed her, "Aarf."

"OK, Snow, when?"

The puppy just cocked her head and looked puzzled.

"Argh, you can't talk. Do you already have an idea of when?"

"Aarf."

"And Akira will let me know when she gets back?"

"Aarf."

When the boys had finished BBQ'ing, the three of them sat at the table on the deck. They laughed as Snow ate chopped-up Brats and boneless chicken wings from a dog bowl while slurping Sam Adams from a bowl. It was a whole new level of crazy for Sophie and Mike.

After the late lunch, they helped Giles clear up, took Betty for a final walk, and headed out.

***

Giles walked back in to see Snow sitting on her haunches, giving him an intense stare. 'Fuck,' he thought, 'I'm in trouble.' "Are you mad at me for leaving you in the crate?" That earned him a soft growl and a head shake. "OK, Snow, can you find a way to let me know what's wrong?"

Snow stared at the floor a minute, then padded over to him. She turned around, pushed her butt up, her knees apart, and rested her head on her hands. Giles really didn't want to misunderstand, but she was obviously presenting. He was desperately hoping it meant what he thought it did.

"Snow, is your zipper stuck? Do you need help?" That got him a quiet growl. "OK, Snow, you have to show me." Snow turned around, stuck her nose in his crotch, and rubbed it up and down. Giles was pretty sure she would be able to feel his rapidly hardening cock through her mask and his shorts.

"Snow, are you finally giving me permission to fuck you?"

"Aarf," followed by her more vigorously rubbing the outline of his cock through his shorts. She turned around and presented again. 'Fuck! Finally,' thought Giles.

He got down on the floor and petted her for a while. He took extra care to play with her fur-covered chest. When it looked like she was ready, he unzipped her for the first time, unsure how much space would be available for foreplay. There was some kind of double cotton layer behind the zipper attached by Velcro on both sides. That was clever, he thought, a removable liner you can wash. He knelt behind her, removed the liner, and fingered her quim till he was sure she was fully aroused, then lapped her quim as best he could through the space the zipper allowed. It wasn't perfect, but it was enough to get her sopping wet.

He knelt behind her and looked down in wonder at her slender body wrapped in skin-tight fur. He ran his hands down each side of her sleek pelt luxuriating in the erotic power it held over him. He reached his hands down under her and ran them over her fur-covered breasts: she wasn't wearing a bra. Perfect, he thought as he teased her nipples through the fur.

Snow loved the feeling of his hands playing with her, but she was also needy: she waggled her butt back against his groin and pressed. Sensing her neediness, he positioned his cock at the bottom of her wet slit and drove in hard as a dog would. He'd waited so long for this and sat through so many horny evenings, unable to act on his needs; this was the release he needed.

This wasn't making love; this was doggy fucking: as fast as humanly possible. He was grateful for all the drill sergeants who'd made him do ab crunches till he was exhausted. He was frustrated when he came before she did; that was the price of having been made to wait so long. He lay panting for a moment, "Don't worry, Snow, I'll take care of your needs too."

She turned around and beckoned for him to remove her mask. She gently lapped his cock, cleaning him and waiting for him to harden again. Giles looked down at the adorable fur-covered head, with its big floppy Golden Lab ears bobbing up and down on his cock, and thought, "Fuck yeah, this is what I'm talking about." He groaned in sheer pleasure as she got him stiff again.

After thoroughly enjoying the oral worship, he said, "This time more slowly, yeah?"

"Aarf."

With the pressure gone, he could pace himself and adjust the depth, angle, and speed to her rising arousal. She came twice before he permitted himself to fill her quim a second time. Then, after she'd cleaned him off with her tongue, he got up and got some tissues. He pushed the tissues inside the zipper where the lining would normally be.

"This should keep your fur clean until you get to the bathroom and clean up. I think I left an unusually large mess in there today." She sniggered at him and padded off.

He kicked back on the sofa and sighed contentedly. 'Life is good,' he thought, 'so good.' Without thinking, he started singing Sweet Caroline: "So good, so good, so good." Somewhere through the song, he noticed Snow was sitting on her haunches staring at him again.

"What's up, girl?"

Snow now looked really frustrated.

"Can you find a puppy way to communicate what you need?"

Snow sighed and growled.

"Fuck! Communicating as a puppy is hard."

Giles looked shocked: she had broken her own rules and used words.

"I can't say this in puppy talk. While I desperately wanted that fuck, having Sophie and Mike here has roiled my emotions. I don't want to hurry you away from your special weekend, but I need you to take me straight home as soon as we finish lunch tomorrow. I need you naked in the bedroom, and I need you to use that gorgeous cock of yours to settle my emotional rollercoaster down. I'm going to need another long hard fuck. OK?"

He laughed, "Long? Yeah, I fit that description. Hard? One sight of your naked body never fails to get me hard. Good? Well, I don't recall you ever being disappointed."

"My love, you are the best; you have never disappointed me. You should thank Sophie; she helped me realize trying to be a perfect pup was taking too much fun out of life." She giggled, "I wonder how much fun we could have with Snow?"

***

Sunday morning came, and Giles longed to take both dogs for a walk together.

"Betty, Snow, time for walkies. Come and let me put your leashes on."

Betty barked and ran straight to him. Snow just sat on her haunches and whined. At least she wasn't growling, thought Giles; that was promising.

"Snow, I know this is a bit scary for you, but remember we talked about comfort zones yesterday? Walking you together would mean an awful lot to me. I know it will push you further out of your comfort zone, but there is literally no one to see you."

Snow whined again and padded up to him; she offered him her neck to be leashed.

Giles set off down the path with both dogs. It rapidly proved to be much more challenging than he expected. Snow couldn't begin to pad on all fours at a speed that would keep Betty happy, so he let Betty off the leash. They'd made it about 400 yards along the waterfront when Snow looked over the water and saw someone fishing close to the shore.

She looked again and noticed he had his kid with him, who was playing with a pair of binoculars. The Dad was probably into bird-watching. She pulled her leash to warn Giles of a problem, but he ignored her. He was off in his happy zone somewhere. She dug her paws in hard and whined more loudly.

"What's up, Snow?"

Snow beckoned to the boat offshore. The kid had spotted them with his binoculars and was looking right at her. The kid started pulling his Dad's jacket; he pointed to Snow and offered the binoculars to his Dad. Giles needed to do something fast. He whistled for Betty and had her stand between Snow and the boat. All they would see now was a large black German Shepherd.

That was enough to get the Dad to lose interest. Giles breathed a sigh of relief; he wasn't sure he'd actually seen Snow before Betty got in his line of sight. Then, while holding Betty on a very short leash to keep her between the water and Snow, he slowly walked the two dogs back to the shack.

They got to the shack and laughed so hard they couldn't stand. Snow wasn't even pretending to make puppy noises. Yeah, that kid had been far too young to be exposed to puppy play.

***

Giles parked the truck at the end of their lane and let Snow change in the back. Once Akira was sitting in the front passenger seat, they set off. Akira wanted to text Sophie before she forgot.

'Sophie, Giles is going away for a weekend soon. Emiko will be coming to help dog-sit Betty. If you tell me when you can join us that weekend, I will make sure Snow is there waiting.'

When Akira finished texting, Giles said, "I'm so proud of you, Sweetie. You've made amazing progress these last two weekends."

Akira put her hand on Giles's neck, "I love you. Oh, and Sophie is coming that Saturday afternoon and staying for dinner."

After an uneventful journey home, Akira put Betty in the backyard. By the time she got to their bedroom, Giles was already lying naked on the bed. She stripped and changed into high-heeled Stuart Weitzman, Kolbie Chain black boots- they always made her feel sexy.

"Lie down," he said to her and patted the bed.

He pulled her around, so her butt was at the edge of the bed and knelt between her legs. He lovingly kissed her boots, then started kissing up the inside of one leg while gently toying with the other with his fingertips. He switched legs and kissed the other one while teasing the first. When her sighs deepened, he slowly licked his way up the crease between her legs and her pudendum.

1...345678