His Too-Perfect Pet - Complete

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since Snow's flat leather pads meant she couldn't use them as hands, she took his cock back in her mouth and used the furry back of her paw to stroke him under his balls. He gasped; he'd never felt fur against the extra-sensitive skin at the back of his scrotum.

The sensation was too much for him as he quickly blew his load into her waiting puppy jaws. She lapped his cum, cleaned him off, and gave him a happy "Aarf, Aarf."

As he slowly deflated, Snow placed a sloppy puppy kiss on the head of his cock.

Despite this, he frustrated her by refusing to say what his costume was, and they were leaving in 20 minutes. When he reappeared dressed up, she burst out laughing. Trust her husband's sense of humour. Just then, their Lyft driver arrived.

***

As they walked into the party fashionable late, the room stopped. No one had ever seen Akira attend any informal function before. The most feared attorney in Atlanta had walked in dressed as the most lovable and least feared creature possible: a Golden Lab. They were stunned. Those closer to her noticed her husband wore the uniform of an Atlanta Animal Control Officer and laughed.

Akira had always believed in power dressing at work, so none of the guys had been able to get a good look at her figure. Now she was walking through the room dressed in a skin-tight fur suit that perfectly showed every curve of her breasts, belly, and butt.

She grabbed Giles's arm in embarrassment after she made the mistake of glancing downwards. More than a few of her male colleagues now had boners tenting their pants. She wondered if seeing her dressed so submissively fulfilled a sexual fantasy for some of them. She was so glad Giles hadn't brought her leash: they would probably have creamed their pants.

She saw more than one wife elbow her husband when she caught him staring or noticed his tented pants. She guessed those husbands would be jerking off to thoughts of her being sexually submissive when they got home.

As they circulated, the wife of the CEO of their most significant account came up to talk to them.

"I told my husband the person I most wanted to meet tonight was the infamous "Atlanta Assassin,' she laughed. I would never have predicted that you would come dressed in a cuddly costume. May I touch your fur?"

Akira grinned, "Of course, everyone asks that."

The CEO's wife moaned as she ran her hands over Akira's arm, "It's gorgeous, truly gorgeous. May I hug you?" Akira nodded, so she wrapped the pup in her arms, luxuriated in the soft fur, and sighed.

When the CEO's wife let go, Akira introduced her companion, "this is my husband, Giles."

"Giles, I love your choice of costume. The idea of an attack-dog attorney needing an animal control officer makes me giggle."

Akira was surprised that she had spent a long time with them.

Towards the end of the party, Brian got up to make an announcement.

"I'd like to introduce Mike. He's the CEO of one of our biggest accounts, and we are delighted that he and his wife could join us this evening. His wife had asked if they could award a prize for the best couple in costume tonight, so without further ado, I'll hand it over to her."

"Welcome, everyone. I thought picking just one winner this evening would be hard, as many of you put real effort into creating amazing duos. In the end, it was obvious. Akira's secretary told me tonight that she may have a reputation for being just ever-so-slightly OCD." That got a laugh from people. "So, I guess no one here is surprised that if she had a Halloween costume, she would go to town on it. Please give a warm welcome to Akira and Giles Jones."

Akira walked onto the stage on her own to receive the prize. The wife looked puzzled, but Akira quickly shook her head at her. A minute later, Giles walked up onto the stage.

"Excuse Mam, I'm the Animal Control Officer. Do you have a license for that dog?"

"Sorry, what? No, I didn't know I needed one."

"In that case, Mam, I'm sorry, but I have to take that puppy back to the pound."

A drunk young attorney thought this was the time to yell, "Take the puppy for a good pounding, you mean!"

A few people laughed; more drew a sharp breath.

Akira didn't want the fun atmosphere to be spoiled, so she interjected coyly, "Well, a girl can certainly hope so," and fluttered her eyelids. That got a hearty laugh.

There was a curious reaction from the crowd when Giles attempted to attach a leash to Akira's collar to lead her off the stage submissively. The bastard hadn't told her he'd brought it. Still, she was happy and giggled at him. He removed it when they got to the bottom of the stairs.

Damn, even that little bit of humiliation had left her more aroused. She needed to get her husband home and naked.

Akira got to the bar as fast as possible to get a stiff Vespa Martini with Blue Coat gin. Selina came up to give her a big hug.

"I'm so proud of you; for the first time at a costume party, you do it as Snow. You two really deserved to win that prize."

Brian's secretary came over and joined them; she smirked, "Careful, or Brian will want to leash you in court when you get too aggressive." The three women shared a wicked laugh at the mental image.

A minute later, Brian watched an HR representative escorting the drunk to get a taxi home. He would be talked to quietly on Monday.

One of their corporate media reps pulled her aside to be photographed on the way out. Akira hoped Brian would keep them for internal use. After the photographer photographed her alone, she took a few with Giles. Brian and his wife joined them for the final set.

***

They used Lyft to get home safely. Once inside, she stood and hugged him for the longest time.

"Akira wants to be fucked while spooned, and Snow wants doggy style. What do you want?"

"Why not both? I can spoon Snow."

"Are you sure? Won't the fur suit get in the way?"

He laughed, "there's a reason I only dated girls with skinny butts: the geometry works much better."

She punched him playfully in the arm, "Giles Jones, you are a very wicked man. Yes, Snow would love to be spooned."

Snow lay on her back and waited as Giles unzipped her crotch and removed the linen liner. She had a tampon string hanging out.

"Are you on your period?"

She giggled, "No, silly, I put that in to ensure I didn't leak on the fur. Having all those colleagues eying me like meat in a butcher's shop and getting boners was humiliating. I'm embarrassed to admit Snow gets really wet when she feels humiliated. I can't do anything with these paws, so you must remove it yourself if you want my pussy."

She laughed wickedly at the look Giles gave her. He was so cute when he was embarrassed. Like all men, tampons and pads were a subject he avoided at all costs.

He sighed deeply, "You know I've never done this before, right?"

Snow smirked and raised her eyebrows. It was much more fun to let him figure it out independently.

With the sopping tampon safely disposed of, he pushed her onto her back and lay down on top of her fur.

"I've never felt your fur against the length of my naked body; it's freaking erotic."

He started squirming and body-sliding all over her: teasing her when she was desperate to kiss. He kissed her eyelids; his tongue played with her button nose and brushed her lips lightly. He intended to wait till she begged.

Eventually, she grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down. Her tongue sought his open mouth, savouring his taste and still alcoholic breath. She tried to pull his face into her so tightly Giles struggled to breathe. Her tongue invaded his mouth aggressively. It was easier for her as she had a long slim tongue that could curl. Giles's tongue was shorter and broader, making it more challenging to push into mouths and pussies.

Her panting became desperate as Giles still hadn't moved his attention to where her neediness lay wet with heat and desire. She moved her legs on each side of Giles's left thigh. Grinding herself against it still wasn't giving her the contact she wanted through the thick fur. When the tingling was beyond bearing. She knew she was being teased, so she surrendered to the inevitable and begged.

"Giles, fuck you; you know I need you. You know I'm aching to feel you inside me. I need to cum so badly. I must have you inside me, filling me. Please, my love, please keep my wet quim waiting no longer, I beg you."

He lifted his head with a look of triumph; his sense of male dominance was confirmed by her needy begging. Sex was so very much sweeter when your woman begged to be taken.

He reached down to finger her.

"Giles, no! I'll scream if you don't get your cock in me quickly."

He rolled her onto her side and felt for her opening. Her slim butt nestled tightly against his belly as he eased himself into her. He slid in and out tantalizingly slowly till she whimpered. He fucked her harder, deeper, and faster. He felt his cock annoyingly graze the metal edges of the zipper; he forced himself to ignore it. His hands roamed over her sweet furry boobs, seeking her nipples through the thick covering.

He sensed her climax approaching and changed to the quick short strokes she liked at the end, so they crested together. He grabbed the pillow and rolled her butt onto it so he could suck up most of the slick and lick her tenderly as she came down.

He kissed her mound tenderly until she sighed and reached down to stroke his head with her leather pads. When she felt entirely calm and ready to sleep, she sped into the bathroom to keep the fur suit free from the smell of her arousal.

He called after her, "are you spending the night as Snow or Akira?"

"I will need to take this off and turn it inside out to air, so it will have to be Akira."

Akira nestled back into being the little spoon. All she could manage to say was, "You've no idea just how much I love you," before her tiredness and satiated pussy quickly forced her mind to her needed sleep.

***

Brian was enjoying looking at the picture of Snow with Giles in the local paper when his secretary put a call through.

"I have a physician from the cancer ward at the children's hospital on the line."

"Hi, Brian, I'm the Senior Attending for the Children's Hospital cancer ward, and I need your help. We've had a couple of children die on the ward this week, and the other children are really struggling. I saw the picture of one of your attorneys dressed as a Golden Lab at your Halloween party. The colour version of the photo on their newspaper's website looks amazing. I've been told she can be difficult to approach in the office. I'm hoping you can convince her to visit the ward as Snow to cheer the children up?"

After the call ended, Brian had an evil grin. This morning, she was probably less than happy that he'd gotten her picture in the local paper even though she'd been warned. She would be even more unhappy when she heard what he wanted her to do. She had to learn that part of the job of a Junior Partner was building goodwill in the community.

***

The senior nurse escorted Snow and Giles into the ward. Giles couldn't borrow the uniform he wore on Halloween again, so he was in army fatigues. Snow's heart quailed as she saw 12 beds in the old-style ward. Some kids were bedridden, some were mobile with IVs on wheels, and others were fully mobile. The atmosphere was heavy.

They were briefly welcomed by the senior attending; a couple of the pediatric cancer residents had also come to watch the two of them. Neither Snow nor Giles noticed someone hiding in the back with a 4K video camera.

She started down one side of the ward while Giles started on the other. She tried to be a puppy with each kid: checking with the nurse and climbing on the kid's bed to snuggle when she was allowed or getting them to pet her head when she wasn't.

She was starting to feel confident she could do this and make a difference to these children when a girl who looked like she was about 5 years old with a portable IV approached Giles.

"Please, mister, may I take your puppy for a walk? I miss being able to walk my puppy at home."

Giles looked across at Snow to see if she had heard; she had. She was looking like a deer in headlights. If she said no, she could hurt this fragile child; she would be walking on a leash in public if she said yes. That was scarier, and she feared it had more potential to derail her career than she wanted to contemplate.

In the end, there was no choice; she nodded, got down on all fours, and padded over to Giles. She sat up for him to leash her and passed the end of the leash to the kid.

The girl squealed with joy, "Come on, puppy! Let's go walkies!"

She heard the staff at the ward entrance laughing at them.

With that, the little one pulled her leash to get her moving. As she padded at the kid's side, the kid gave her a tour of the ward, telling her who the remaining children were. After she had finished taking Snow around the ward, she heard the innocent one say,

"My puppy does tricks to cheer me up. I think all puppies can. I want to play. Be a good puppy for me. Sit!"

Snow blanched inside; she was now being asked to do puppy tricks in public as many adults had gathered to watch. She gazed at the child and sat.

"Good puppy. Lie down!"

She lay down for the girl.

"You are such a good puppy, like my puppy at home. Roll over."

She groaned. Would the humiliation never end?

Something clicked deep in her psyche as she rolled over onto her back. All her life, she'd been uptight because of a childhood spent failing to live up to her mother's standards. Fearful of being less than perfect. The light that dawned was that her OCD could be redirected into things that mattered to her, not what her mother wanted. If she was going to be a perfectionist, she could be a perfectionist about making these children happy.

She let go, threw herself wholeheartedly into the role, and hammed it up like a loveable puppy. She scampered around, chasing them as they squealed and called for her. A young boy asked if he could ride her. Snow looked at the nurse, who nodded and lifted the boy onto her back. The nurse held the boy's hand as Snow made happy yipping noises for him and scampered.

After the boy had been lifted off her back, the kids gathered around to stroke her fur. She lay contentedly on the floor for them. She didn't want to disappoint any of them; they were so precious. Giles noticed the change in her body language and was intrigued.

Eventually, the nurse told her they needed to do rounds soon, so it was time to wrap up. The young girl reattached Snow's leash and walked the puppy back to her owner. Snow was visibly happy.

She still hadn't noticed the video camerawoman at the back.

As she was leaving, the senior attending and many nurses thanked her profusely.

She phoned Brian to tell him she was not returning to the office and let Giles take her home. After napping in each other's arms, Giles turned the TV on for the evening news. Most of it was the usual distressing mix of crime and community issues.

Five minutes from the end, the anchorwoman said, "You know we like to end the news with a heart-warming story to start the rest of your evening on a positive note. Today we have something extra special. One of the town's well-known citizens came to the children's cancer ward to give them a special treat. She came dressed as a golden lab with a full fur coat and floppy ears. Our camerawoman picked up one extraordinary interaction.

The camera cut to the five-year-old asking Giles if she could take his puppy for a walk. The children's faces had all been blanked for privacy reasons. You couldn't see anything in their expressions, but you could hear the emotion in their voices. Akira watched in growing terror as they showed the whole sequence of her doing dog tricks and the children squealing and laughing.

"Fuck! Brian! Damn him!" She'd been set up. "Giles, I'm going to kill him when I get back to the office unless you want to come and do it for me. Maybe we could both do it together."

Giles put his hand heavily on her thigh, "Shush and listen, my love."

The studio interviewed the senior attending, who described the children's struggles and how much of a difference it made to the kids when different people came in to do things with them. He ended with, "If one of the top attorneys in town has the heart to come in and delight the kids by goofing around on the floor with them, maybe one of you watching can volunteer next."

Within seconds of it ending, the house phone and both cellphones were ringing with calls from friends who'd just seen her on TV. She gave her phone to Giles and went to bed, unable to deconflict her roiling emotions. Snow had been intended to be her strictly private role-play with Giles. No one else was ever supposed to know. Now Snow was being paraded around on TV, for fuck's sake.

When he eventually got to bed, she was sleeping restlessly. He wrapped an arm around her and fell asleep at her side. In the morning, she woke him early.

"Wake up, my love; I need to fuck all this tension out of my body before breaking something." She looked at his sleepy face, "scoot down the bed a bit."

He moved down a foot and turned the pillow vertically underneath him. She moved forward and straddled his chest, playing with his hair. She bent over to kiss him without breaking eye contact, then scooted further to position herself over his waiting mouth and hovered above it.

He lifted his head and flicked her slit; it was enough to feel and not enough to rouse her. He turned his head to kiss and lick what he could reach of her thighs. He reached up to kiss the crease of her hips and could taste the night's fresh sweat from the heat of sleeping curled up with his hot body.

She didn't wait for him to tease her labia and lowered herself to rest on his mouth. He responded by driving his tongue into her slit. Finding her already slick entrance, he pushed into it as far as his tongue let him. He swirled around in her entrance, giving her as much stimulation as possible.

She moaned at him, "hmm, yes, I like that, keep doing it, yes, like that." When she was ready, she changed the angle of her body to bring her clit to his lips. He sucked the jewel of her sex into his mouth and flicked the tip of his tongue backwards and forwards over it. He pulsed his lips around it, then drew back to swirl his tongue around her hood and clit.

She responded with, "fuck, yes," and bore down harder. As Giles pushed back harder with his tongue, she started grinding on it. She pivoted her hips faster and faster, oblivious to the pressure on his lips. She rocked backwards and forwards as hard as she could and broke.

She sobbed as her orgasm tore through her and slowed her rocking to a gentler motion as her stress was released as tears. She wasn't typically one to produce copious fluid, but Giles's face looked like a glazed doughnut. She giggled and kissed the worst of it off.

"Don't go anywhere, as I still need more, my love." She nipped out to get two cups of coffee from the Keurig and sat down between his legs so he could cuddle her as she got her fix of caffeine. When they were done, she said, "scoot down again."

This time she straddled him, facing down her bed and positioned her rosebud over his waiting mouth. Usually, he would ask her to shower first, but he put those thoughts aside to focus on her this morning. He played with her rosebud until she moved to grind her puckered ring on his nose and lean forward a little.

His tongue could now reach his entrance, so he lapped her with long slow strokes waiting for her to be ready for more. She rocked her hips side to side feeling his nose stimulating her.

She slid further forward so his nose was in her pussy, and his tongue could reach her pearl. She straightened her back, sitting full weight on his face. She loved to rest like this on his face: relaxed and lost in the sensations below her. Giles was still getting enough air into his mouth, so she playfully squirmed her butt on him.

1...345678