His Wife, My Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
The slut wife becomes my whore 24/7.
1.7k words
4.13
27.6k
14

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid tied down to the bed, she had finally passed out. He had made her cum so many times he had lost count. Her ass and the back of her thighs were red and pink, welted in a lovely design. He admired his creativity and smiled. The whore would have a hard time seating for the next few days.

As he watched her he knew something deep down inside of him had changed. He had always taken great pleasure in sending his slut wives back home with a pussy or ass load of cum. It did his heart good not letting them clean up until they got home. He knew it added to their excitement too, the risk of being caught coming home smelling and looking like the freshly fucked sluts they were.

For some reason that he could not explain, he didn't want to send her home. He wanted to keep her and not just for a weekend of debauchery, where he and maybe a couple of his friends used her unmercifully, he meant always.

For the first time in his life he had real feelings for a whore, a slut. He never saw that coming. He was different from most men in that he knew all women were made to be sluts. In his mind the word slut was synonymous with a free sexual being. He wasn't hung up on society's definition which was tied to morality and puritanical judgements. A slut could not help being a slut any more than a lion could help being a lion. It was just that simple. He never put any woman on a pedestal to be worshiped from a far.

To his astonishment, he realized he like being with her even when he wasn't fucking her or using her. He even, and this killed him to admit it, missed the whore when she wasn't around.

He thought about how much pleasure she had given him that afternoon. He had started by tying her hands behind her back making her elbows form a square as she kneeled before him. He had twisted and pulled on her nipples and then sucked and bit them making her whimper and moan mixing her pain with pleasure. He had then attached her nipple clamps, laughing when she pleaded for him not to put them on so tight. In this position her breasts protrude nicely from her chest and he had a lot of fun whipping them until they were glistening with sweat and a lovely shade of pink.

He loved the way her face lit up like she was receiving electrical shocks and the barely audible moans she made when he made several direct hits on her over sensitive, hard as rock, nipples. He knew just how much she could take before she slipped over the edge and went into subspace. He kept her right on the edge as he beat her pussy with his crop swelling her pussy lips.

She had begged and pleaded to cum and finally he had given her permission with his final strikes to her clit, She came hard screaming her orgasm for all to hear. The pain and pleasure had combined in a way that it had finally been too much and it pushed her over the edge into subspace.

When she was in subspace it was for her like only the two of them existed in the universe. She would do almost anything he commanded at that time and he placed her on all fours. Her cunt was soaking wet and he lubricated his cock well and then used her natural juices to lubricate his favorite hole. He grabbed her ponytail and rode her and pounded that puckered tight warm hole to his heart was content and unloaded a bucket full of cum in her ass.

He wasn't sure how she was going to respond to his plan. They had jokingly discussed her being his submissive slut 24/7 and had discussed different scenarios and fantasies. He had done that with all his previous slut wives. It was part of the game, part of their pillow talk when he cuddled with them as part of his aftercare. He never meant a word of it and truth be told neither did most of them, just something they felt in the moment.

Well he was determined to see it through and the wheels were already set in motion. As she slept two men had broken into her house and had waited for her husband to return. They had roughed him up a bit and tied and gagged him to a chair in the living room.

When they left they had put on a video for him to watch. It was a lovely movie starring his wife being fucked repeatedly in every hole she had. It showed how he had used her for his pleasure and how much she enjoyed every moment of it. It showed all the humiliating and degrading things she had done for him and how she had let others use her for his enjoyment and hers.

He only hoped the old geezer didn't have a hurt attack or stroke seeing the woman he loved being the true whore she was before he got there and untied him.

She was stirring and she looked so beautiful, vulnerable and used. She smiled as she opened her eyes. He went over to her and bent down and passionately kissed her. She laid still, patiently waiting for him to untie her. He saw her looking around the room and he knew instinctively that she was looking for a clock. She was always concerned about how much time she had to account for when she went back home and faced her husband.

"It is six o'clock, but don't worry. Tonight you won't have to worry about explaining where you have been as a matter of fact that is never going to be an issue again."

She looked at him and made a face that showed she was clearly confused and turned her palms up and hunched her shoulders.

"It's okay. I will explain everything once we get home."

"Home?" she said, clearly more confused than before.

"Yes, home it will all make sense soon. Take a nice long shower, get dressed and go to your house. I have a nice surprise waiting for you."

She knew better to question him when he used that tone, plus she was still feeling extremely submissive so she headed to the bathroom to do as she was told.

When she got out of the shower, she dried herself off. She looked on the bed and the only clothing he had left her was a tan trench coat and her high heels. Taking all her clothes, that was a first. Sometimes he took her panties and bra so she went home feeling like a cheating whore and often he didn't let her clean herself up either to accentuate that point.

He was gone but that was not unusual. He always left the hotel first and she always had to wait 30 minutes after he left to leave. He said it was so no one would see them leave together.

He saw her car pull up in the driveway as he peeked between the drawn blinds. He had parked his car around the back of the house so that it was not visible from the street.

She had been a nervous wreck all the way home, praying that she could get in the house without being noticed until she could put some clothes on. She opened the door quietly and she screamed when she saw him lying across the couch.

He was dressed in a manly ilk robe tied loosely around the waist. He laughed and motioned for her to be quiet and to shut the door. She saw her husband tied to a dining room chair in the middle of the room. He was gagged and sweating profusely.

Her natural instinct was to go to her husband and she started toward him with panic and concern in her eyes.

"Stop, don't move. Take off your coat and hang it up in the hall closet. From now on no more clothes on in the house unless I say so but keep your heels on."

Although she had just spent the last three hours with him completely naked she hesitated, embarrassed all of a sudden to be naked in front of him with her husband present.

"Bitch, don't make me repeat myself, unless you want to be punished on our first night in our home together."

Once she had complied he motioned for her to come to him. He stood in front of her husband and said,

"Kneel and you know what to do don't you, whore. Hubby has been watching you on video for hours but let's give him a live performance. One of many that he will have the pleasure of watching from now on."

She looked at her husband and she could see the rage and tears in his eyes but she could not disobey as much as she tried. She knelt and untied the robe and began doing what she now lived to do which was suck her Master's thick big cock.

As she sucked and slurped on his cock, he looked at her husband and saw the tears roll down his face. He thought to himself if he was crying about his wife being his whore was what he was going to do when he made him his sissy bitch.

As tired as he was from fucking his whore in all three of her holes, he knew it was important to establish his dominance over his new household from the start. Once his dick was brought to full attention, he stopped his whore.

"Enough, bring me a scissor and some pillows off our bed. I don't want sissy boy here to smash his face on the floor when I tip the chair over."

Once she came back she put the pillows down and he tipped the chair over so that hubby was over on his face and rearranged his ropes so that he was ass up now and tied to other pieces of furniture so that the chair could be removed. His pants and boxers were cut away so that now his ass was accessible.

You could see the panic in her husband's eyes as he knew what was going to happen. He told his whore to go get her lube, butt plug and her big 8 inch dildo. It was going to be a long night.