Hit the Button Pt. 03

Story Info
Weekend on the beach with Dawson and Peter.
12.4k words
4.66
11.8k
20

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,915 Followers

Part 3 continues. This story is a Cross-dressing and Loving Wife genre, so if that's not of interest, please don't continue reading. I don't want to offend any of the readers.

I was not successful in tying the title into this Part 3 as promised. However, the title will make sense when everything comes together in Part 4. Thanks for the nice reviews. This has been fun, as the story seems to write itself. (Sorry for any grammar errors, I haven't found an editor for this genre)

XXXX

Lisa was excited about her husband's change from Jason to Amanda, and was more than happy to help Jason become as feminine as possible. And now with his long thick hair, plumped up lips, and perfect makeup skills, he was looking as good as any of the women in his office, if not better. She wanted to buy him some new outfits and upscale his wardrobe for work and for some new night clubs.

After work, Lisa purchased several dresses and heels for him as a surprise for his courage in living the first full week as Amanda. She wanted to celebrate that weekend and purchased a silky black cocktail dress, which was short and figure enhancing. The dress would definitely make a statement with his long legs in the new four-inch heels that were purchased for the outfit.

When Amanda got home from work on Friday, there were several gift boxes on the table from Lisa. "This is a little celebration for your first full week at work, as Amanda. We are going to wear some cute things tomorrow night. I'm taking you to the new club we talked about, Club Nevo, for some drinking and dancing. We're going to have the perfect outfits for our night out. I bought a new outfit for me too, so don't feel guilty about the presents," she said, giving him a tender kiss.

He tried them on and came out to an excited Lisa. She was right, the short dress made his legs look extra-long and sexy and the heels were a perfect match. They were both excited about this new chapter in their lives. That evening they ordered dinner in, and just watched movies together before going to bed.

Amanda thanked Lisa for the new outfit and worked magic on Lisa's pretty pussy that night in bed. She had two massive orgasms, as her pussy was expertly licked. After she came down from her explosions, Lisa pulled Amanda next to her and started sucking on her now tender nipples, which gave his cock a little excitement. Because of the hormones, it wasn't getting very hard anymore, but she was able to get it hard enough to suck and stroke it and allow Amanda some release. There wasn't any cum from the orgasm, but Amanda's body rocked and moved in ecstasy from the action. As always, they slept in each other's arms and woke up spooned to each other towards the sunlit window.

XXXX Saturday

During the last few weeks, Lisa continued to text Dawson Dakota, the commander at the Naval Base. They became good friends and chatted daily. Never anything sexual or flirtatious, but they shared friendly conversations and what was new in their lives. Lisa didn't have many friends since she moved to San Diego, and they forged a connection with each other. Lisa told Dawson that she and her husband would be at Club Nevo that night for a celebration. It was an innocent comment, but Dawson cleared his calendar in order for an opportunity to 'accidentally' meet up with Lisa.

After her text with Dawson, Lisa booked salon treatments for her and Amanda at 2pm. They spent the morning discussing their plans for the following week. It now seemed like a normal conversation. Living as Amanda had changed nothing about their relationship or how they interacted. They were both happy and secure in their love for each other as the days went by.

At the salon they both had a wax appointment, some touch up for their hair, and Amanda was due for a manicure. When they left a few hours later, they looked and felt like new women, and smiled with a renewed confidence.

They had a lite dinner and started getting ready for their night on the town at 7:30pm. By 9pm, they were ready for the night and the Uber was already outside waiting to take them to the club. Since they arrived at the club early, they were able to get in without waiting in a line. In an hour, the line would be two blocks long, with another hour's wait to get in.

Once inside, they found a small booth near the bar and dance floor. It was a perfect location, and they were determined to keep it all evening. They ordered a bottle of champagne to celebrate their love, and Amanda's first week at work. After they finished their first glass, they sat and watched the crowd smiling and having a good time.

As they sat and enjoyed the music and people watching, two large men approached the table. Amanda looked at Lisa for help, but Lisa just smiled as she watched them.

"Baby, do you recognize that man on the left? That's Dawson, he's coming over, just relax and let me handle this."

"Hello Dawson, how have you been? You remember my husband, Amanda?"

"Yes, I remember, but I don't remember you looking this, well, pretty. You have really blossomed into a beautiful woman, Amanda."

"Thank you, and it's nice to see you again, Dawson," I said in my female voice. I could tell I surprised him with my appearance and my female voice. Seeing me and hearing that I was her husband, looking better than most of the girls in the club, had to screw with his head a little.

"This is Peter, a friend of mine. Peter, this is Lisa and Amanda."

We exchanged niceties, and they joined us at our booth. Lisa and I both had to slide in to give them room to sit down. Peter was very interested in this situation, and was asking me so many questions that I had to tell him to slow down. We laughed as the server brought us a bottle of wine and drinks for the men to our table.

"Lisa, I took the liberty of ordering the wine for you girls. I remember from last time we were together that you both enjoyed this vintage."

Lisa gave him a flirtatious punch in the arm and said, "You're bad, and thank you for remembering."

It shocked me to see her acting that way with another man again, but I realized it was a natural reaction for a girl with someone she likes. I knew I had nothing to worry about and wanted Lisa to have as much fun as she has allowed me. Peter continued to compliment me on my pretty hair, my eyes, my long nails, and that he found me attractive. I had to make sure he understood things before he embarrassed himself.

"Peter, you heard Lisa introduce me as her husband, didn't you?"

"Yes, but the way you look, I don't care. I don't intend to take you to bed, but I enjoy talking and dancing with pretty girls. Come on, let's dance," he said, pulling me out of the booth. I looked over at Lisa for help and she just smiled and gave me a wave, and said, "Have fun."

Suddenly I was alone with a man, and at the same time my wife was alone with Dawson. Before tonight, we always danced at the same time in order to keep an eye on each other. But now I had to focus on my dance movements and my short dress, all by myself. I carefully danced to the music, trying not to appear nervous. I guess I succeeded, because Peter couldn't stop smiling. Before we could leave the dance floor, a Barry White song came on and he pulled me into him for a slow dance.

"Come on, just one slow dance. I want to feel you next to me, and I think you want this, too. Am I wrong, Amanda?"

"No, but to be honest, I'm a little nervous."

"Relax and enjoy the music," he said as he placed my arms around his neck. I leaned my head on his shoulder and followed his lead. This was a first, and I enjoyed it. The way we moved as one, with the smell of his manliness, combined with the feeling of the cool air rushing up my short dress, made me smile and enjoy the moment.

When the song ended, another slow song immediately started, and rather than taking a break, he didn't release me, and we continued to dance as he held me to his large body. Time went by fast, and before I knew it, we were out there for over thirty minutes enjoying the music and each other. During the slow dances, I felt his large cock pressing against me, and smiled to myself, knowing that I actually was sexy enough to excite a straight man, which was an odd yet rewarding experience.

While we were dancing, I noticed that Lisa and Dawson were not at the table, and I nervously looked around and finally found them together on the dance floor. I felt relieved that she was safe and continued our dance.

XXXX

While they danced, Dawson asked Lisa to go out to dinner and spend the night with him the following week.

"Lisa, you know that I'm very fond of you and think of you all the time. I'd love to treat you to a special night. Would you have dinner with me on Friday and consider spending the night at my place?"

"Oh Dawson, that's so sweet, and I appreciate the offer. I love our time together, and you've become a close friend, but remember, I'm married, and I never go out without my husband. We will always be together, and I understand if you can't accept that, but I hope we can remain friends."

"Well, to be honest, it's a little hard to understand, but I respect you too much to try to change your mind. You know I also enjoy our time together, and I feel as if we have a strong connection and I won't jeopardize that, so I'll follow your lead. I've been with many women, but I have a powerful attraction to you, Lisa. I'm not giving up, but I'll back off and continue our friendship. Is that OK with you?"

"That's all I want, Dawson. I enjoy getting your texts and having a friend I can talk with. I find you very attractive as well, and I love dancing and spending time with you, but it's different from the love I have for my husband. We have a bond that goes back to our childhood. Other than our college years, we've never been apart, and have always been there for each other, and we can't live without each other. That's just something you need to accept."

"You have a special relationship, which makes me a little jealous. I'd love to have someone as loyal and loving as you, Lisa. You know, I have to admit that Amanda is beautiful. How were you able to do that to a guy, I don't understand."

"Well, with the right attitude, lots of make-up, some pills, along with the right outfits, and the results you see comes from our hard work and dedication. You also have to start with the right body. You're way too big and muscular to look feminine, but you can see that Amanda and I have the same body type and size, which made it much easier to achieve what you see before you."

"I can't get over how much she's changed, but I'm a little concerned about Peter. Look how they're dancing. I need to remind him that Amanda's your husband."

"It wouldn't hurt to remind him, but in the meantime, let's just keep an eye on them, and let them have some fun."

XXXX Back at the table:

Amanda and Peter finished their dances and slid back into their booth, and ordered another round of drinks from the server. Peter was having a great time and looked into Amanda's eyes and smiled.

"Amanda, I know this sounds odd coming from me, but I find you attractive, and you've got me worked up on the dance floor. I'm a straight guy, but all I see when I look at you is a sexy girl that I want to kiss."

Before Amanda could respond, he did just that. He planted a strong deep kiss that lasted for a very long time, as she sat there helplessly. She tried to get a way but Peter was at least six inches taller and one hundred pounds heavier, so he easily overpowered any attempt at stopping him.

After their lips met, their tongues explored each other's mouth and his hand was moving up her dress. Amanda couldn't move because of the way his massive body had her pinned to the seat.

She could not fight him off. They kissed like that for at several minutes, and when they finally came up for air, they realized that Lisa and Dawson were back in the booth, watching the action. They were both embarrassed as Amanda gave Lisa a desperate look. Dawson was looking at Peter as if he had lost his mind, knowing he had just kissed Lisa's husband.

Lisa rescued her and said, "Amanda, let's go to the ladies' room and touch up our make-up."

In the bathroom Lisa couldn't stop smiling, "That was unexpected? Did you let him kiss you?"

"No, of course not. I don't know what happened. We got back from the dance floor and I was looking for you, and when I saw you were okay, I sat down. I was trying to pull down my dress and then he sat next to me, and before I knew it, he was all over me. He had his hand up my skirt and plastered me with that kiss. He's so big and powerful that I had no way to move, and just had to accept that kiss until he was done. When I saw you sitting there watching us, I wanted to die from embarrassment. I reminded him I'm your husband and did he understand the situation."

"What did he say?"

"I can't believe his response. He's supposed to be this straight guy, but he said he only saw a pretty girl. He said he didn't care, and also that it's just a kiss and it's not like I'm going to take you to bed. What the hell?"

"Amanda, he's right you know. You are prettier than many of the girls out there, and I'm sure he's had a few drinks and didn't care. Most guys have just one thing in their mind, and since he found you attractive, he let his inhibitions go. Just enjoy the experience, I'm not upset because that happens to all girls at one time or another. I'll teach you how to handle them, you need to gently push them away and firmly tell them no, if possible."

"Thanks Lisa, I'm not used to feeling so vulnerable, and I guess that's something I'll need to get used to."

Back at the table while they were it the ladies' room:

"Peter, what are you doing. Dude, you know Amanda is Lisa's husband, right? You're kissing a man, bro. What the fuck?"

"Dawson, did you see how sexy she looks. She's exactly the type of girl I find attractive. Pretty, blonde, long legs, and did you see those lips? I don't care, I don't intend to fuck her, it was just a kiss and a few dances."

"Whatever, I don't care. I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were doing."

"Thanks, Dawson, but we're good. I'm having a good time and she's fun to be with. How are you and Lisa getting along? Did you ask her out for next week yet?"

"I really love being with her, she has a way of touching my heart unlike any other women I've been with, but she reminded me she's married to Amanda, and never goes out without her. They are deeply in love, as hard as that is to comprehend. No, she turned me down and just wants to be friends. I'm not giving up, she's the girl I want to be with."

XXXX Amanda Thoughts:

When we were done, we both fixed our makeup and headed back to the table. We both enjoyed several more dances that night and around 2am Lisa and I told the guys that we were going home. After several attempts from both guys to stay with them, Lisa declined. As the Uber drove up, both men took us into their arms and gave us a long, romantic goodnight kiss, but this time I didn't resist and enjoyed his warm embrace. It felt strange to see my wife kissing Dawson the same way, but she didn't resist. I knew she was safe and also enjoying the kiss, just as I had done. Strangely, I didn't feel jealous or upset, but had a feeling of satisfaction, knowing that Lisa was enjoying the embrace.

"That was an interesting night. It seems like we've taken things up a notch. Were you OK with Dawson kissing you like that?"

"Yes, I enjoyed it. Is that OK, baby? Are you upset?"

"No Lisa, it actually felt good when I saw you smile after that kiss. I realized he made you happy, and your happiness is the most important thing in the world to me, you know that. I live for you, Lisa, and want to make you happy, just like you do for me."

"I love you, and you already know that I feel the same way. Was that goodnight kiss your second kiss tonight? I noticed you didn't resist this time. How did it feel?"

"Yes, that was my second kiss from a man. The first one wasn't fun, but to be honest, I really enjoyed how it felt being held and kissed like that. Does that gross you out or make you hate me?"

"Of course not, but you already know what I'm going to say. Even though I know you're my husband, recently I've been thinking of you as my girlfriend more often. And seeing you look like this, and being with a man just seems natural. We were just two girls out for a night of fun, with no pretense. Nope, seeing you with Peter tonight was like any other night out with a girlfriend. I enjoyed the night, and want to do this again, Amanda. You're fun to be with as my husband, but even more fun as my girlfriend."

We were back home and in bed before 3am. We had another marvelous sexual night, and Lisa's pussy was wet and ready for my tongue. I knew the time she spent with Dawson had her excited, and I licked her until she made me stop. After she had her strength back, she returned the favor. We slept spooned together until noon the next day.

Lisa and I visited the club and repeated that night several more times. We often met Dawson and his other friends, but Lisa never sat or danced with anyone other than Dawson, apparently the other men knew Lisa was off limits. Dawson and Lisa became closer as their friendship grew.

We got into a routine, and we both looked forward to Saturday nights. Lisa and I would shop for new sexy outfits during the week and visit the salon on date night. We playfully tried to outdo each other to see who would come out looking sexier.

After several weekends, and with encouragement from Lisa, I became comfortable around the men that sat with us. Conversations became easier, and I even enjoyed dancing and being held during the slow songs. Dancing in four-inch heels became simple, and by now my movements and actions were all female. It was common for me and Lisa to remind the men that I was her husband, to everyone's amusement.

Eventually, even Dawson warmed up to my situation and took me out on the dance floor several times during our nights out. We became more friendly, as we both had something in common - Lisa.

"You know, Amanda, you're outrageously lovely. Have you considered a full transition, I mean, you make a wonderful woman, and you deserve to be who you want to be."

"Thank you for the compliment, Dawson. I'm happy that you've accepted me for who I am, and it's nice that we can now be friends. No, that's something that Lisa and I don't want. We have an amazing marriage, and we haven't discussed that."

Dawson was looking for a way to take Amanda's place in the relationship, but he knew better than to push Lisa. He knew she would pick Amanda over him, or anyone else. Even though Dawson was a hunk of a man, commander at the base, and desired by every woman out there, he wanted Lisa in his life. The forbidden fruit, the thing you couldn't have, you want the most.

If nothing else, Dawson was smart and well trained in tactical warfare, and was going to use his skills to get Lisa into his life on a more permanent basis. He started calling Lisa and asking her to meet him for lunch during the week. Lisa always called Amanda to ask if it was OK to meet him for lunch before she accepted. She would call him at work before accepting a lunch date, she always put her husband first.

"Hi Honey, would it be OK if I met Dawson for lunch today?

"Lisa, if that's what you want, then I'm OK with that. I know I have nothing to worry about, and you're good friends. Just call me later when you get done."

I made it a habit to ask her if that's what she wanted before I said it was OK. I always agreed, but I needed her to tell me it's what she wanted. She asked me why I asked that question every time a lunch date came up. I explained to Lisa that I would always let her have whatever she wanted for two reasons. The first reason was that I loved her beyond description and I want her to be happy, the second reason was my appreciation for what she's allowed me to experience. We both loved each other enough to allow the other to live life to its fullest. We were soulmates, and we both knew we would be together forever.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,915 Followers