Hit the Button Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,945 Followers

"Sweetheart, I love you so much and thank you for understanding. What we did was just sexual, even though I have feelings for him, it's different. It's more sexual, nothing like the love we share. But there's one more thing that happened tonight. After we got back, we went for that walk on the beach, I kind of sucked his cock again," she said, giggling this time.

"You little slut. What happened?"

"Do you want to hear what your slutty wife did?"

She took my hand, and I got the message. I felt her excitement as I started playing with her pussy and clit. After she moaned, she closed her eyes and talked in a sexy voice, re-living her time with Dawson earlier that night.

"It was so romantic, holding his hand while we walked along the shore, that I had those desires again. I can't explain why that happened, but just like before on the boat, I needed to please him. I stopped walking and pulled him to me for a kiss. While we kissed, I started rubbing his cock. I took the initiative this time, and he was very hard. Honey, he has a gigantic cock, and I wanted it in my mouth again."

She was becoming more excited as she told the story, and I rubbed her pussy harder and faster.

"Aahhhh, yes, that feels good, baby. Keep playing with my clitty," she continued...

"I love his enormous cock. I stroked it as we kissed, and then I dropped to my knees, looked up at him, and asked him if I could suck his beautiful cock. I felt dirty, but I loved it. I was being a slut for him and took him in my mouth."

She was close to coming again, but I slowed down my pace and let her continue.

"He felt so good, and I could taste his pre-cum, which drove me wild. I went crazy and started kissing, sucking, and making love to his amazing cock. He grabbed my head and started fucking my face, baby. It was so good; I love it in my mouth. Baby, I let him use me, and fuck my throat until he shot his hot cum, which filled my mouth. And baby, I swallowed every sweet drop of his sperm. I loved his cum and how he tasted. It was so good, and my body was on fire. My body was so worked up, and I needed to come and came back looking for you. I was so horny when I saw you with Peter on the beach. That's when I just took your hand, led you to bed, and sat on your face. I wanted you and needed to come, and you gave me the best orgasm I've ever had. I love you so much."

As she finished the story, I was between her legs, licking her clit when she came with violent movements, and another scream but into a pillow this time, which I hoped didn't wake everyone up in the condo.

After she came back down from her orgasm, she held me tightly and asked, "Do you hate me?"

"I love you, and that was fucking hot. I don't think I've ever seen you so excited before. We'll need to talk about this some more, but not while we're here. We're still girlfriends this weekend, and this is not the time. Let's get some sleep and enjoy the rest of our time here."

Somehow, I fell asleep, even with tons of mixed emotions, but my ultimate feeling was that of happiness to be married to this wonderful woman, and knowing that she was mine.

We spent the rest of our last day as couples. Dawson and Lisa went off to do some shopping, and Peter and I sat on the beach. We talked and realized that as much as we liked each other, our relationship would not go any further than where it was. Peter wanted to remain friends, but we both knew it would go no further than that. I told him that made me happy, and that was all I wanted as well. We remained good friends and had a connection that would last a long time.

That night, Dawson and Peter dropped us off and kissed us goodbye after bringing our luggage into the house. Lisa and I waved goodbye as we held hands in the doorway. It was an unusual weekend that we will both remember for a long time.

Over dinner the next night, we talked about the weekend, our feelings, and our future....

XXXX

Part 4 is about to start. I don't know where it will lead, but I have some ideas. Will Lisa and Amanda's love for each other prevail? Or will Dawson's charm and Lisa's sexual awakening change things? It should be an interesting finish, but one thing I know... True love always wins.

Your wonderful feedback has inspired me to continue this story, and I appreciate all the kind words and emails! - CindyTv

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,945 Followers