Hit the Button Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if you're sure about this, then OK. To be honest, I was a little excited about spending the afternoon on a sailboat."

"That's more like it. I'm going to have fun shopping and exploring the little town as well. And tonight, we'll be together on the sailboat for a sunset cruise, I'm so excited. Tonight, in bed, we can share our day and talk about the boys, just like girlfriends."

After we stopped hugging and laughing, we went downstairs to meet Peter and Dawson, who were waiting on the sundeck, and stood up and complimented our outfits when they saw us.

Dawson took Lisa's hand and took her away. She looked back at me, smiled and mouthed the words, I love you, as she turned the corner. That was the last time I would see her until we returned later this afternoon. I had many conflicting feelings and felt a tear in my eye until Peter took my hand.

"Are you OK, Amanda? Don't worry about Lisa, she's in excellent hands, and we'll see them in a few hours."

Peter and I took an Uber to the little town and spent time window shopping, looking at antiques, paintings, as we walked hand in hand. I decided to ask Peter about how he felt about being with me this way. While we were having a drink at the marina I dove right in, "Thanks for a fun afternoon, Peter, this is great. Can I ask you a personal question? "

"Of course, what do you have on your mind?"

"It's obvious that Dawson has feelings for Lisa, and I think you have some feelings for me as well, but I can tell that you're a little troubled. I mean, you know Lisa and I are married and deeply in love. And I can't imagine what goes through your mind as we're here spending the weekend with both of you. I know you're not gay, but I also know you enjoy being with me and kissing me, and to be honest, I enjoy it as well. Are you OK with us, or did you want to talk about it?"

"To be honest, it's been hard for me. I can't explain it, but I enjoy being with you, I think you're beautiful and fun to be with. When I'm with you, I only see an attractive girl, and try not to think about your situation. Whenever I kiss you or hold your hand, my desire comes from somewhere inside me, and it's automatic. There's some type of chemistry that makes me want to be with you. Then I get conflicted whenever I remember who you are and your relationship with Lisa. Yes, Dawson has similar feelings and is probably stronger for Lisa, and he's willing to share her with you, but won't cross the line. It's amazing to me, because Dawson could have any woman he wants, but all he ever talks about is Lisa. He knows how much she loves you and is happy to spend any time he can get with her. I don't know why, but you two girls have some type of hold over us, which I can't explain."

"I figured that was the case, but I don't want you to feel weird around me. We're good friends, and I think we should just relax and enjoy ourselves without pressuring ourselves. You're a good man, and have been kind to me, and I want to continue that if possible. Lisa and I know how Dawson feels, and she wants to be friends with him as well, and neither of us wants to stop our friendships. We should just enjoy our time together and not overthink things."

"You're a wise girl, Amanda. OK, I think you're right, and I'm going to stop thinking so much and just enjoy being with you, and I want to remain friends."

We spent the rest of the afternoon enjoying the wonderful sights and our time together, which was now more relaxed since our talk.

XXXX Lisa's afternoon on the Sailboat:

Dawson sailed the boat into a private cove where they sunned together on the boat deck. Lisa noticed how Dawson sailed the 35-foot skip, which impressed Lisa to no end. She loved helping with the sails and navigating, which were all new and exciting. Dawson was happier than he had been in a while, and he loved spending time alone with Lisa.

While they were laying on the deck next to each other, Dawson took control and rolled on top of Lisa and kissed her deeply. Lisa remembered what Amanda said and let herself have fun and kissed him back.

"Lisa, you know I love being with you, and it's so hard knowing you're married to Amanda. I love every minute I spend with you, but the quick lunches and text messages are not enough for me, I need to spend more time with you. Do you think there is any way we could ever be together, on a more permanent basis."

"Dawson, you know I love being with you as well, but the love I have for my husband is so deep that I can't put into words. We've spent our entire life together, and I can't imagine not being with him forever. We can be friends and enjoy our time together. I want to make you happy and continue our friendship, but I don't intend to leave Amanda. We are a package deal, and I totally understand if that sounds crazy, and you can't accept us as we are. I hope you can eventually understand, because I would love to keep you in my life."

"It's hard for me because I want to be with you, and Amanda doesn't seem to mind if you're with me, and all I'm asking is that we spend some more time alone. Can we have some date nights, or some days, where I can spend more time with you?"

Lisa kissed him and smiled, "She doesn't mind our time together because she trusts me, and that I'd never lie to her. What we did today is acceptable to both of us, and I'll be telling her all about it tonight, there are no secrets between us. I'll speak with Amanda and see how she feels about us going out on dates, no promises, but I'll bring it up."

He kissed her back and Lisa felt his hardness pushing into her stomach while they laid on the deck of the boat in each other's arms. Remembering what Amanda said earlier, she felt embolden to please Dawson for being so sweet. She wanted to thank him for the weekend, the romantic boat ride, and for their friendship. There were feelings she hadn't had since she introduced Amanda into her life. She felt her pussy tingle, and when she realized she was wet from excitement, she wanted more from him than just a kiss.

Something awoke inside of her, and all she wanted at that moment was to please him, and that became reality when she suddenly realized that her hand was rubbing his hard cock through his bathing suit. As they kissed in the private cove, Dawson had taken her bikini top off and was now rubbing and pinching her enlarged nipples on her perfect breasts. He heard her moan and with no objection from Lisa; he continued to kiss and suck on them as she rubbed him through the thin material of his suit.

Lisa was only thinking of her feelings and didn't protest when Dawson's hand slipped under her bikini bottom and pushed his finger between her pussy lips. She spread her legs and gave him access to her wet pussy. His fingers caressed her lips and teased her now hard clit. Lisa felt herself quiver and stiffen as she let out a yell when she had her first orgasm. Dawson loved giving her pleasure and never stopped sucking on her breast and teasing her nipples through the entire ordeal. After Lisa came down from her orgasm, she kissed Dawson and thanked him.

"Oh my god, Dawson. That was amazing, I loved that. Thank you, baby," she said in a sweet, satisfied voice.

They were now holding each other and sharing a level of intimacy that she had only shared with Amanda. Being held and handled by a powerful man awakened feelings she had suppressed for a long time. She realized they were sexual feelings, however; they were feelings she had been missing. Dawson tried to pull down her bikini bottoms, but she stopped him.

"Sorry, baby, that's off limits. But I have something you might like," she said as she tugged at his bathing suit. A few seconds later, Dawson's bathing suit was off and Lisa was now looking at his enormous cock. After staring at it for several seconds she started stroking his think shaft.

"You can't be inside me, but there are other ways I can make you happy, baby."

She moved down his hard body and gave him the sexiest, longest, and best blow job he had ever received. He wasn't sure if it was because of his love for her, or if she was just that good. The big man didn't last long and started pushing his cock deeper into her mouth.

"I'm not going to last long, I am going to come soon," he said as a warning.

She looked up into his eyes and smiled, "Come in my mouth, I want to taste you."

That's all he needed. Dawson could not hold back any longer and exploded in her sexy mouth. Lisa kept her lips tight around his shaft as he exploded and delivered a massive load of cum, which filled her mouth. Lisa quickly swallowed several times, which allowed her to take everything he gave her. He was out of control as he pumped and gave out a yell of pleasure when he came. That made Lisa feel happy and confident for pleasing this wonderful man.

It was more than he had hoped for, and now felt even more love for this amazing woman. He respected her commitment to her relationship and to her husband, and understood how things had to be for the time being.

XXXX Amanda's reflection on the day:

For the sunset cruse, Lisa and I wore our new sundresses that bought for trip and Lisa looked amazing in the yellow dress along with her suntanned body from her day on the boat. Everyone realized how Dawson was being more attentive to Lisa than before their afternoon cruise. He was constantly next to her with his arm around her, and kissing her more often. Lisa looked over at me to make sure I was OK with her behavior. I could tell she was worried about the extra attention she was getting from Dawson until she read my lips when this time I said, "I love you.' I got a warm smile and then she continued to pay more attention to Dawson as we sailed.

We took up a position at the front of the boat as we sailed. We had a private area that overlooked the water as we sailed into the warm night. Peter was a gentleman and wrapped a blanket around us while we took our position at the front of the boat and enjoyed the sunset sail. I knew the hormones and T-Blockers I was taking caused the feelings I was having, because I enjoyed Peter's arms around me and became open to his kisses.

Laying under the blanket in his strong arms, along with the gentle sea breeze and smell of the salt air, caused new feelings deep inside me. During one of our kisses, I felt Peters cock rubbing against my back. For some reason I turned my body towards him and gave him a kiss as my hand reached down and grabbed his hard cock.

While we were kissing, he moaned into my mouth, as I rubbed him and felt him get even harder in my hands. Still under the blanket, I reached into his bathing suit without thinking and started stroking him as I watched his head roll back and his eyes closed. Peter was obviously excited and on edge from all the foreplay and kissing, because he only lasted about two minutes before I saw his body tense up, and felt his cock explode in my hand, as it spewed out several loads of his warm cum over my rapidly moving fingers. I wiped my hand and his cock on the blanket and kissed him, As a final tease, I licked my fingers as he watched in amazement. We kissed and made out until we heard Lisa call for us because the sun would be setting in a few minutes.

"Hey you two, come up here and watch the sunset with us."

XXXX After the Sunset Cruise

Dawson expertly docked the big sailboat and led us back to the house. Lisa and Dawson took a long walk where they Lisa again showed Dawson her appreciation for being a good friend. At the same time, Peter and I were saying goodnight out on the patio as we sat together on the beach staring into the pounding waves, lost in our thoughts. After some long tender kisses, we said goodnight before things went any further. I could tell from Peter's hard cock that was pressing against my back that he wanted more, but was holding back because of the conflicts in his head.

Lisa and Dawson were back from their walk on the beach and came over to see us together embraced under our blanket. Without saying a word, Lisa disconnected from Dawson, took my hand, and announced it was time for bed. Dawson and Peter could only watch as I got up and followed Lisa up to our room.

For the first time since I could remember, Lisa was aggressive and took charge in bed. Before we even talked, she kissed me hard, pushed me down on the bed, and ripped off her clothes.

She didn't give me a chance to react and jumped on top of me, moving her naked body up to my face, and sitting on my mouth.

"I missed you baby, please take my pussy," and started rubbing her pussy lips over my face. I stuck out my tongue and started licking her dripping, wet pussy. Lisa had not been this horny or wet in a long time, and I realized it was her day with Dawson that made her that way. She needed relief, and I was excited to make her happy.

The first orgasm she had made her move, rock wildly, and scream loud enough for everyone in the house to hear. She tried to cover her mouth but failed, as she had to hold on to the headboard to prevent falling off my face. She came twice before she collapsed next to me in the bed.

She was so happy and relaxed as she clenched me. I tried to talk, but she asked me to wait a few minutes while she came down from those wonderful orgasms.

We laid there in each other's arms for a long time. When I tried to ask her about her day, and what brought on her excitement, she was asleep. The busy day and the result of her orgasms caused her to collapse and fall asleep in my arms. I was not about to wake her up, and just enjoyed looking at my beautiful wife, and realized how lucky I was to have her as my partner. Twenty minutes later, my eyes got heavy and fell asleep with her in my arms.

About 3am I woke to a sobbing Lisa. When I realized she was upset, I immediately woke up and held her, "What's wrong, baby? Are you OK?"

"Not really. I'm sorry I fell asleep, you made me feel so good, but I wanted to talk to you, and I feel terrible."

"Why, sweetie, what's wrong?"

"I wanted to tell you what happened with Dawson, but I fell asleep before I told you, and I feel so guilty."

"What did you do?"

"I know we talked about things and you were right about Dawson, he wanted much more than I wanted to give him. I told him no, he couldn't have me like that, but I needed to make him feel good, like we discussed," she said, crying.

I held her close as she cried, "Lisa, it's OK. I realized that might happen and told you it would be OK if you did something other than let him inside you."

"Yes, I know and I did, but I feel so guilty because I wanted to do it and I liked it. I became turned on while I was with him, and you saw how excited I was tonight. I feel like I cheated on you," now sobbing into my chest.

I let her cry as I held her, and after she calmed down, I spoke, "Lisa, I love you, and you did nothing wrong. I told you it was OK to do that, and you can't be cheating on me if I told you to do it, silly.

Dawson is a good-looking man, and you're a beautiful woman. Every girl I know would want a man like him. We both know that I've given that up to be your girlfriend. Yes, we both agreed to try this and experience this part of me, but as much as I love being Amanda, I can't deprive you of some attention from a real man. It's only natural, and I realized it would end if I stopped this experiment. We're in the middle of this and we both know that if I came back as Jason, that Dawson would not be an issue.

So, do you want me to come back as your husband? I don't want to see you this way or in pain. And Lisa, it's me that feels guilty for depriving you of your natural sexual needs. I just wish you would have told me you needed that, and I would never have deprived you of anything."

"No, don't feel like that. I would have told you, but I didn't realize what I was missing until today. Until this afternoon, I had forgotten what I was missing sexually. I've been happy with our lovemaking, but being with him awakened some feelings I haven't felt since I encouraged you to live as a girl. Do you want to hear anymore, I don't want to hurt you if this is painful."

"Yes, but I need to know everything and all your feelings. It's important that we never hold anything back from each other."

"OK, but stop me if it gets to be too much. When I did those things with him today, I had desires that I only allowed for you, and that makes me sad and feeling guilty. While we were alone on the boat, I had feelings for him and wanted to do things. Things I will only do with you. Of course, I didn't do any of those things, even though I wanted to, but I let him touch me. While we were all alone on the boat, we kissed, and I came while he played with my pussy."

As she spoke, I felt a pain in my heart, but just held her and let her finish.

"We kissed for a long time and he then played with my breasts. I took off my bathing suit top, and he immediately took my breast into his mouth, and his fingers played with the other one. As he was doing this, I started to stroke his cock through his bathing suit. I lost control, baby. I'm so sorry," she said, with tears falling down her face.

"It's OK baby, I understand. I love you and everything is OK. What else happened?"

"As he sucked and pinched my nipples, I lost control and all I wanted was his cock. I feel terrible, because I was lost in the moment, and didn't even think about you or how you would feel about what I was doing. I didn't care, and just wanted him, and that's why I'm so upset. That's something I never thought I could do. I'm so sorry."

"Baby, I love you so much and I get it, and I'm not upset. I knew that being alone with him, and wearing that sexy bathing suit, would cause something to happen, and it's not your fault. I just love that you're telling me everything and showing me your love. It's ok, you don't have to tell me any more if you're upset. I love you so much."

"Let me finish, I want you to know everything. I'm sorry to say this, but we enjoyed each other's body in the secluded spot he chose, and I loved it. Being on that boat with him alone in that beautiful cove was just so romantic and peaceful that I selfishly let myself enjoy the moment.

As we laid next to each other, he tried hard to take off my bikini bottoms, but I wouldn't let him, and made it clear that my pussy was off limits."

That made me feel relieved. I kissed her forehead and hugged her a little tighter, to let her know I was happy to hear her say that.

"I know he wanted me, and after I had that orgasm, I had a deep need to give him pleasure. Confused by my actions as I didn't know where that desire came from, but it was an overwhelming need, and that's when I pulled down his bathing suit and for the first time, I saw his beautiful cock. I didn't wait long and started kissing and worshiping it for several minutes. With only lust in my heart, I gave him a blow job and had him come in my mouth. I'm so sorry, can you forgive me, baby?"

"There's nothing to forgive, you did what I told you to do, and I'm not upset. You just reacted as any normal girl would in that situation, and like I just said, it's not your fault, it's because we both agreed to try this lifestyle."

"I know, but what troubled me is after I gave him that blow job, I found that had stronger feelings for Dawson for the rest of the day. When you saw us on the boat and how I was with him, all that guilt came back. You're my husband and the only man I love, but I had feelings for another man and was his girl while you had to watch. I can't image how that felt, and I know I hurt you, and I hate myself for that."

"You're wrong, Lisa. When I saw you with him on the sunset cruise, I was smiling because you looked so beautiful and happy, and that's all I want for you, to be happy. I know you love me and that you're my girl, but giving you some freedom to be yourself is that I want. Besides, we agreed I would be your girlfriend this weekend, and I've become better at staying in my female mindset. As your girlfriend, I was happy to see you with him, and forced myself to suppress any negative thoughts. All night I smiled, knowing that this was something you wanted and needed. I knew you would come back to me, and here you are."