Hit the Button Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their lunches became more common, and Dawson never relented on asking Lisa to go to dinner or spend the night with him, but Lisa always gave him the same answer. Eventually, he came up with an idea that allowed him to increase his chances with Lisa.

One night while we were watching Netflix together on the couch, Dawson called. He told her he had his friend's beach condo for the weekend. Lisa always put him on speakerphone out of respect for her husband. She would never do anything behind his back and always included Amanda in their conversations.

"You're on speakerphone, and Amanda is with me. What did you say about the condo?"

"Hello Amanda."

"Hi Dawson."

"Girls, I have great news. My friend is letting me use his luxury beach condo for the weekend, and I was wondering if you two wanted to spend the weekend with me. I was thinking we might double date for dinner on Friday, and then spend two nights on the beach. Peter said he was available and would be happy to be Amanda's date. Come on, it would be fun to spend more than a few hours together, and the condo has a private beach and a sailboat that we could enjoy."

Lisa answered, "That's extremely generous of you to offer. Why don't you let me discuss it with Amanda, and I'll get back with you tonight or in the morning. Would that be OK, Dawson? "

"Yes, of course. Think about it and remember I promise you a fun time and it's going to be a beautiful weekend. Peter and I would love to share it with you girls. Let me know, and have a great night."

XXXX

"Wow, I certainly didn't expect that. What do you think, do you think we should go?"

"It would be fun, of course, but what would they expect? I mean, do they expect us to sleep with them?"

"No, I don't think so. I've made it clear to Dawson that you're my husband. But if we decide to go, I'll make sure he understands that you and I will sleep together."

"That sounds good, let's see what he says. I bet he changes his mind when he realizes he'll be sleeping alone. I know he wants you more than a friend, and I'm sure you know that as well."

"Amanda, he's never pushed me or did anything out of line. He's a good friend that I chat with and he knows how I feel about you, so I think he knows his place. I do like him, but as a friend, as I've said."

"I know, baby, but you're so pretty, and I can see how he looks at you. But I know he's your friend and I like him as well; he's always been nice to me. So, let's see what he says when you tell him."

"I'll call him tomorrow after we sleep on it and make sure we want to do this. I mean, think about it, you'll be spending a lot of time with Peter and I'll be with Dawson. I want to make sure you can handle that. If we do this, we will have to find you a bathing suit that can hide the little guy."

"I guess you're right, I would need some beach attire. Do you think we can find something?"

"Of course, but is that all you're worried about? A cute bathing suit? You're not concerned about Peter? I mean, you two have been close, and I'm sure he will want more than a kiss at some point. My little Amanda, you're such a girl."

"Hilarious. I didn't think about that, but you're right. But isn't that the same with you and Dawson? I mean, at some point, won't he want more from you than a kiss?"

"It looks like we both have some things to think about and come up with a way to avoid that without getting them angry and disappointed. Honesty is always the best way to handle that, so let's see how it goes," Lisa finished.

XXXX The Following Day

After these first few weeks on my own, I was comfortable driving by myself to work and presenting as a woman. In fact, it had been a long time since I thought of myself as anything other than Amanda. Tom and all the work associates now treated me like all the other girls, and I felt welcome into their world. Working with the girls was so different from my time hanging with the guys. I found the girls to be more caring for each other, willing to listen to each other's feelings, but the gentle nature was the best part. I was fitting right in, and I was happy I let Lisa convince me to express my feminine side.

When I got home, Lisa was already there, making dinner. She smiled and gave me my usual big hug and kiss. I loved coming home to her, that was the best part of my day. After we chatted about our day, the discussion turned to our weekend on the beach.

"Sweetheart, I spoke with Dawson today and told him we'd love to spend the weekend at the condo, but we didn't want to go under false pretenses. I told him I like him as a friend, but I'll be sleeping with my husband. I'm not sure what you and Peter had in mind, but if you want us there for a fun weekend as friends, then we'd be happy to stay with you. I think I heard a minor disappointment in his voice, but he recovered quickly. He said that's what he expected, and with three bedrooms, there was plenty of room. So, it looks like we're going for the weekend on the beach. I'm so excited, isn't that great?"

"I'm shocked, but yes, I'm sure we'll have fun. Lisa, you don't have to spend every minute with me this weekend. I mean, if you want to spend some time with Dawson, I'd understand."

She started giggling, "Amanda, you little slut. Are you trying to get rid of me so that you can have Peter all to yourself? Don't be silly, we'll just do what we always do. It will not be any different from when we're out clubbing, baby."

"Ok, that's perfect. I just want you to have fun and don't want you to feel you have to be with me every second. I love you so much, Lisa."

"I love you too, and we're better than ever, baby."

XXXX Friday at the Condo

The condo was amazing, with three floors overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Dawson explained that one of his wealthy friends let him stay there several times a year. We had our own private beach area where Peter and Dawson were grilling some steak and lobsters. They went all out and ordered tons of food, wine, and liquor.

After we unpacked, Lisa and I went into the kitchen to prepare some salad, set the table, and pour the men a drink. When we had everything ready, Lisa and I brought the drinks outside and saw Peter and Dawson sitting opposite each other on small couches. Without thinking, Lisa sat next to Dawson, and I sat next to Peter and enjoyed the ocean view.

We were on our third glass of wine as we watched the sunset. Dawson had his arm around Lisa, and Peter did the same with me. I looked over at Lisa and we gave each other a knowing smile. We were going to have a fun weekend and still be together when it was over.

The dinner and wine were amazing, and when we finished Lisa said, "Why don't you boys relax on the beach while Amanda and I clean up. We'll be out in a little while. Dawson, could you please open another bottle of wine for us?"

Lisa and I walked hand in hand back to the house, both of us smiling and enjoying the evening.

"Tell me, Amanda, are you having fun doing all these girly things with me while the men relax?"

"Yes, and you know I love watching you have a good time, and I can tell you're happy. I'm enjoying all these new feelings, but only knowing that I'm sharing these experiences with you is what makes it special." We kissed for a long moment and shared our deep feelings.

About thirty minutes later, we made our way back to the beach, where the guys were now seated in front of a fire pit. The couches were now on either side of the fire. It was dark outside, and the fire was roaring and romantic. When I looked over at Lisa, I could see her and Dawson already wrapped in a blanket. She was leaning into him with her head on his chest. The flames made it difficult to see the other couple, but you could see them if you focused.

The sounds of the waves, the roar of the fire, the third bottle of wine, and the great food made us very relaxed. It was hypnotic, and I felt myself watching the waves as my eyes were closing. All that time I was leaning into Peter, just as Lisa was doing with Dawson. A few times I looked over at Lisa, and I could swear I saw them in a kiss, but the flames from the fire pit made it difficult to confirm. I knew she was happy and having a good time, and that's all that mattered to me.

Peter was kind and didn't make any moves while we snuggled together on the couch. While the fire eventually died down, Lisa and Dawson took a walk on the beach, and Peter took my hand and led me in the opposite direction.

"Let's give them some privacy, and lets you and I walk off all this food and drinks," he said, taking my hand as we walked along the shore. I had to admit, it was extremely romantic, and I enjoyed his company. After we've walked for five minutes, Peter pulled me to him and we kissed under the stars. I wanted to stop, but when I felt his lips, I melted into his arms. We must have kissed each other for twenty minutes on the beach, and I didn't protest or fight back. I was Amanda, and enjoying this new experience.

As we walked back, I was sure that Lisa and Dawson were doing the same thing. I wasn't upset, and understood how she could want that from Dawson. We smiled at each other when we returned to the house. The men wanted us to stay up and party all night, but Lisa and I said we were tired and wanted to go to bed in order to get an early start for tomorrow.

XXXX

"Are you OK, Amanda?"

"I'm OK, did you enjoy your walk on the beach with Dawson?"

"It was nice walking on the beach like that, and he kissed me. I always tell you everything, and it meant nothing. We kiss like that at the club, nothing different, but tonight you weren't there, and I missed you."

"I know what you mean. Peter kissed me as well, and all I thought about was you. Since we started down this path, we've never been apart, and it felt weird without you. I'm always lost when you're not around. It hurts to be apart from you, but that's not fair to either of us, and I know that. I just want you to know I love you, Lisa."

"We're fine, baby, nothing has changed. We just spent some time with our friends, you're still my girl, baby," she said.

"I'm still your girl? That's the first time you've said that."

"You're just so cute, Amanda, and I love thinking of you as my girlfriend. I don't have any other girlfriends since I moved to San Diego, and I enjoy spending time with you that way. Of course, you're my husband, but tonight I thought of you as my girlfriend. As I sat with Dawson across from you and Peter on the couch, I smiled, thinking of you that way. We can be both, baby."

"Lisa, it's funny, but when we were making salads, getting the table set for dinner, and serving drinks to the guys, I felt like your girlfriend, not really your husband. To be honest, I enjoyed the feelings. Living as a female and having a girlfriend is all new to me. I enjoyed sharing that experience with you, and want to continue as long as that doesn't freak you out. As long as that doesn't bother you, I would like to explore these feelings. We share so much together, Lisa."

We kissed and made love as two girls for the next hour. Both of us were a little excited about our time with the guys. We enjoyed sharing our bodies and satisfying our desires with the true love we share for each other.

The next morning at breakfast, the guys announced our plans for the day. Dawson led the conversation, "I know you girls want to hit the beach this morning, so Peter and I thought that later this morning, after you finish laying out and get some sun, that we can do something this afternoon. Peter wanted to go over to the marina and look at some yachts, and I wanted to take the sailboat out for a couple of hours. Lisa, if you like, we can do some sailing while Peter and Amanda do some sightseeing. What do you think?"

When Lisa looked at me, I smiled and nodded and noticed a slight smile as she said, "That would be OK with me, what do you think Amanda?"

Everyone was now looking at me for approval, knowing that I was the last obstacle to their plans. While Lisa looked at me waiting for an answer, I acted enthusiastically and said, "Yes, that sounds like fun. Can we do a sunset cruise when Peter and I get back?"

"That's a great idea, Amanda. I'll arrange it. So, let's plan on meeting back here around noon for lunch and then we can head out around 1pm." So that was our plans for the day. Sun on the beach, sailing and sightseeing, and then a sunset cruise. Lisa and Dawson looked happy, and the plans sounded perfect. I knew I had nothing to worry about with Lisa and Dawson, and I saw her excitement and wanted her to enjoy herself.

After breakfast, Lisa laid out my new one-piece bathing suit while she slipped into her cute bikini. My soft boy parts were now well hidden under the bathing suit, and not showing any signs of existence, thanks to my daily regimen of medication. Lisa and I stood in front of the mirror and enjoyed the sight of two cute girls in sexy bathing suits.

"Lisa, you look amazing in that bikini and I know the boys will smile when they see you, I love it on you."

"Thank you, I'm happy you like it. I was afraid it was a little too revealing. Maybe someday you'll be able to wear something like this, too. Wouldn't that be cool?"

I smiled, and we hugged before going back downstairs.

The guys were arranging lounge chairs on the beach, along with an umbrella, when we came outside. They both gave us smiles and a few wolf whistles as we came up to them. Lisa gave Dawson a kiss and said, "Thanks for the chairs, that was sweet of you guys. Sweetie, before you boys leave, would you mind putting some lotion on our backs?" she said as she unlaced the top of her bathing suit, giving Dawson full access to her exposed back.

I watched as Dawson lovingly applied the lotion all over Lisa. Peter took charge and pulled down the straps off my own shoulders. The feelings of a man touching me like that and rubbing oil over my back and legs were indescribable. When I felt Peter's hands on my thighs and near my crotch, I felt my entire body tingle with excitement. I saw Lisa smiling at me when this happened, and we both shared a smile as we had two handsome men touching us all over. I realized that there were definitely perks to being her girlfriend. They kept us company for an hour and then left us to enjoy the beach and sun and when they went left; we started talking.

"You know he really likes you, Lisa. I should be jealous, but I know you love me. But to be honest, it feels strange to see you two kissing, calling him sweetie, and being intimate. I'm sorry and I shouldn't be like that, but I love you so much, I just don't want to lose you."

"You have nothing to worry about there, baby. We are soulmates, and nothing can change that. Besides, what happened to us being girlfriends? I thought that was our plan for the rest of the weekend. I saw your face when Peter was rubbing oil all the way up your legs. Tell me you didn't enjoy that baby! Seriously, if you're getting second thoughts about all this, we can stop what we started and just stay together like always.

If we proceed with our plans, you and I will be alone with the guys for several hours. Can you handle that? I want you to be as happy, the same way you want that for me. Tell me you didn't like Peter rubbing oil all over your body. Tell me you don't want this, and I'll put a stop to it. I love you, and nothing will change that."

"You're right, I can't lie. I loved how that felt, and I am loving all these new experiences as your girlfriend. I just need to get used to everything and control my feelings. As your girlfriend, I should be happy and understand how girls respond to guys, so I'm going to try harder. I'll start acting more like your girlfriend right now, by saying that I think you two make a cute couple. I mean, unlike me, he's so big and muscular, and when you two are together, you make a good match with his hard muscles and your petite body."

"Oh, I like that, Amanda. Hearing you talk to me that way is refreshing and fun. You know I also think you and Peter make a cute couple, and the way he looks at you, well, I know what he's thinking."

"Lisa, I don't understand him. He's not gay, but he likes to be with me, hold my hand, hug, and kiss me. I think he's conflicted about his feelings. Peter said he made Dawson swear not to tell anyone about his feelings for me, because you know they hang around with all those military guys."

"I was thinking the same thing. Dawson told me he enjoys being with you since you have so much in common, he also finds you attractive and won't let himself think of you as my husband. I know it sounds crazy, but he thinks you're one of the prettiest girls he's been with and enjoys being around you. Dawson told him that there's no harm in being friends, just like I was with him. So, just enjoy it and let Peter deal with his own feelings, and just be friends. They both know that we're here as friends this weekend, two girls and two guys just having some fun, with no commitments."

"Like you just said, we will not be together this afternoon, and you'll be alone with Dawson on that sailboat. Will you be OK?"

"I'll be fine, he won't try anything. He knows how I feel about you, and we have nothing to worry about."

"Well, as your girlfriend, I want you to enjoy yourself and have fun. I mean, I know he will want more than a kiss, so I would understand."

"Are you saying you don't care if he fucks me?" she said, a little angry.

"No, not at all. That would kill me. No, I don't want him touching you there, but if he needs some release, I'd understand. Look, you're so damn sexy and beautiful, and I know he wants you. If you want to take care of his needs without him fucking you, I'd understand. That's all I'm saying. I mean, they have been super nice and generous, and I know you like him, so I wouldn't be mad. I'm just trying to be your girlfriend here, please don't get mad at me. This is so hard for me, and I don't even know what I'm saying." I said as I felt tears running down my face. She put her arms around me and hugged me tightly.

"Amanda, I'm so sorry for getting mad at you. It was my idea for us to act as girlfriends, and you've been so wonderful. Forgive me, I'm so sorry. As far as being alone with Dawson, to be honest, I haven't thought about it, but it makes sense, and if you're OK with it, then I'll keep it in mind if that happens. But understand, nobody gets my pussy but you, and you better not give you ass to anyone but me. Deal?"

We both giggled, and I said, "Deal."

XXXX Afternoon with Peter:

After dressing in a cute sundress and a pair of wedge heels, I helped Lisa pick out which swimsuit to wear for her afternoon with Dawson. We both liked the leopard print suit that showed a little more cleavage. The swimsuit came with a matching cover up, and she also wore the similar wedge heels I was wearing. Wedge heels are easy to walk in and makes your legs and butt look great without sacrificing the pain from wearing high heels after a few hours.

I could tell Lisa was apprehensive about going off all afternoon with Dawson and leaving me alone with Peter, and she wanted to change our plans, but I wouldn't let that happen. Deep down, I knew she wanted to spend some time with Dawson on the sailboat, so I told her I wanted some free time with Peter. She knew what I was doing and why I said that and kept the plans in place.

"We'll have a fun day, don't worry about me, Lisa. You'll have fun with Dawson, you've had lunch with him before without me, so this is the same thing except a few hours longer, and on a private boat. You wanted me to be your girlfriend this weekend, so as your girlfriend I want you to have a fun afternoon. It's not too often we get to spend a weekend on the beach or on a sailboat, so just have fun. You deserve it, and I'll see you in a few hours. Don't worry about Peter and me, he's too afraid of his manhood to go too far with me. Now promise me you won't think about me this afternoon, and that you'll just enjoy yourself."