All Comments on 'Hitchhiker Surprise'

by bumonk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
bananashake1997bananashake1997over 4 years ago
It start wonderful but than become usual

I would be happy to see some romance and fetish like her date was ok with dick but issue was that she was bigger and that humiliate him and with Ben she teased him later and ask him to be her girlfriend as she is bigger of Ben him self a submissive guy ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

i loved the story I wish I could find a girl like that be so much fun

love talking to others about it

my email is mdel3698@aol.com

stevegrstevegrover 4 years ago
Love to be Ben

Loved the story, would like to have an experience like that!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Would love to feel a large cock split my arse....toys are not the same....I love the taste of cum and need to be fed someone else's.

Maybe part 2 she makes him dress in some nice lacy underware 1st......eh.mmm

Kpick96205Kpick96205about 4 years ago
Great Start

This was a great start. I hope you continue writing. Loved the story line. Keep up the great work!!!!!! I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

Raquels_PantiesRaquels_Pantiesabout 4 years ago

@bumonk, that was a lovely story and well written. I wouldn’t change a thing. If banana boy wants something different, I would suggest he/she try to write it and submit it. IMHO, humiliation is overrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
gotta try it

I loved the story,great writing ,,I'd love to see this story continued or another along the same subject,I'm curious and this is my fantasy.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLabout 4 years ago
I have to agree

MORE.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Boring

Yet another 9" cock. You people watch too much porn. I awarded it one star only because I couldn't give it none.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 4 years ago

Great story. Five stars. As a bi woman the thought of being with someone like Amy intrigues me, and with the fun she and him had, I don’t understand why anyone would kick her out of their car in a rain storm.

This is the second story of yours that I read and I really liked them both. I noticed a few technical issues that I will PM to you.

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yummy

This bi guy would love to be with a gurl like Amy for days and nights on end

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot! Sweet! Nice combination of attributes. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Could of" ? "Would of" ? NO... could've or could have. Also, punctuation helps the reader. No hesitation on the part of the straight guy? A little tension would be good instead of diving right in with no compunction whatsoever. Needs work. Good luck!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbumonk@bumonk
Thank you to everyone that has followed me, or has put supportive comments on my stories. I know my writing skills are not the best, I'm just someone who enjoys writing and sharing. For those that are interested in the Effy series, so far, goes as follows: Effy and the Forbi...