Hitchhiker Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted Amy and she directed me to the living room, both collapsing on the sofa and holding each other. We stayed like that for an hour, me slowly caressing Amy's body, enjoying every contour of her perfect body. Listening to her breath get quicker as I caressed certain areas.

After I while Amy started getting hard again, "I want you in me," I blurted out, surprising myself, not really sure if it was possible to take Amy's hard pulsating 9 inch cock. "If I can," I added.

"Are you sure," Amy asked, "we can wait till your ready."

This made my stomach flutter, Amy was already thinking of another time together. "We can try," I replied, "I want you inside of me, filling me with you, feeling you cum exploding inside me."

Amy laughed, "don't think there's much left to explode into you, but I want you so much." She leant forward and kissed me deeply.

She stood up, positioned me on all fours on the rug and immediately started attacking my ring with her tongue. A feeling that until now I didn't know existed, it felt good, my cock hardening and I started stroking it. Amy pushed her tongue in, plying my asshole with spit, widening me further. Her tongue went in and out pushing in further and further, she replaced this with a finger, pushing in deeper. Shit, it felt good.

I tried to relax as I felt another finger squeeze into my ass, as I got used to it the better it felt. Not the same pleasure as someone stroking your cock, but the thought of someone in you, massaging you inside was an awesome feeling. I wanted more, and groaned as Amy stopped.

She came around to my front, "take me in your mouth," she instructed, "cover it in your spit." I took her in my mouth, covering her cock in saliva till it was dribbling down my chin.

She went back round, and I almost came in anticipation, just holding on in time.

I felt Amy's bulging head push against my anus, and slowly she pushed in like I did to her in the kitchen. Slowly easing in, a bit at a time. I didn't think I could take it a few times, but was desperate to feel her in me. As I thought I couldn't take anymore there was an easing pop as Amy's penis head pushed past my ring, instantly the pain subsided and it felt good again. I pushed back wanting more, easing her in, there was no way I would take all of her, but I had taken enough that she could get a rhythm going.

As she pushed in and out of me i stroked my own penis, feeling Amy in my ass made me rock hard and I knew it wouldn't take long to come. I moaned and stroked faster. "Fuck I'm going to cum," I heard from Amy, "oh shit it's too much, I'm cumming." The last word followed by a quivering scream.

This was too much, Amy screaming in ecstasy, her cock pumping warm cum into my ass, me frantically stroking my cock. I shot my load all over Amy's mum and dad's rug, not giving a shit at the time.

Amy finished filling my ass with what little seed she had left and whispered, "that's staying in you, so you remember me till next time."

Like I would fucking forget.

The End.

Thank you for reading.

12