All Comments on 'Hit'n Those Notes Ch. 02'

by RachelMnM

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNow11 months ago

I think it's amusing that your character has the same insecurities that you do. You're rockin it! keep up the good work!

RachelMnMRachelMnM11 months agoAuthor

Erica... My supply of Xanax is never far from me! I've got plenty of anxieties to spare and willing to share! Thank you for the read and comment. Things will start picking up in the next chapters. :-)

XOXO

Rachel M. Moore

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hey,your stories are really well done. I personally enjoy it when time is spent on character development and interpersonal relationship building, which you seem to do well. I know that this is a erotica story site, lol, but tbh, that is not what I personally look for. Keep it up! You have a fan in me.

RachelMnMRachelMnM10 months agoAuthor

Anonymous...

Appreciate the comment. I like to have a bit of a story with a little buildup. The erotic side is important too - I'm just slow about dishing that out because there's a story to tell and connecting the two makes for better visitation. IMHO...

XOXO

Rachel M. Moore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachelMnM@RachelMnM
I dabble with writing TG fiction. You’ll find my stories tend to be more realistic – so no magic, instant changes, aliens, or what have you. Not that I don’t personally enjoy those types of fiction offerings, but I’m not much for writing those things (though may try my hand a...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES