HJH-02

Story Info
Hand Job Hannah continues naughty air travel.
3.1k words
4
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again. This is my second story in what I hope to continue as a series, all titled HJH-## in sequence. If you haven't read my first one HJH-01 I encourage you to do so but if not here's a quick recap. My loving wife travels a fair amount to San Antonio for business. My first story covered my initial findings on an old laptop of hers with a folder named HJH and numerous files in it titled HJH-01, 02, and so on. In HJH-01 I shared my wife's written words, kind of in a "dear diary" theme. I also discussed how dominant I am in the bedroom as the husband and how reading her first story has made me realize that. In that story I also hinted at some transition over time from my dominant personality to a submissive personality. That will continue to unfold through my stories if I continue to write these and help catch the readers up to where my wife and I's relationship is in current time. For now, let's get on to story #2.

HJH-02 in my wife's words.

I previously wrote about my first slip-up in my marriage in HJH-01 and how it happened on a late night flight for business to San Antonio. Some good conversation with a mildly attractive man led to a little attraction happening, twirling my finger in my hair as we spoke, and an eventual hand on a leg, a growing cock pressing against my hand and, yes, an eventual hand job given under the blanket as everyone around us slept.

I'm writing these as an outlet as I have no one I can trust to share this with. In my first writing I made reference to that being the "first"' time. Yes, there have been more and here's the second one.

It was a new feeling to me after getting off that plane that night and arriving at my hotel. The strangest thing I noticed was how little guilt I felt and how exciting it all felt to me. So much that when I called my husband to let him know I was safe in the hotel I suggested to him that we do a little mutual masturbation over the phone and I suggested that he only touch himself how I told him to. As I masturbated myself this time it was with a renewed vigor and my orgasm that soon followed was better than I'd had in many many years. My husband commented on how exciting it was for him to follow my instructions (I later learned of a term JOI jerk off instruction). And I kind of felt excited knowing he was listening to me and doing what I said. The key there is that he was "listening" to me. The second key was "he was doing what I said". I didn't realize it at the time but the 2nd part proves to be quite important as things unfold over time. Note that I originally did not write about these as they happened so a fair amount happened in the past and I began writing my recollection about them. Eventually I caught up and began to write these as they occurred, kind of keeping a log. For now, I am still writing about past events and we are still in the VERY early stages of what I've been doing.

So, all week on my business trip I couldn't stop thinking about what all had transpired. Each night in my hotel I brought myself to orgasms of new levels as I imagined stroking that man's cock and it exploding in my hand. I loved feeling that, with nothing but my little ol' hand, I could have so much control over another man. Then the little phone session of my husband and beginning to dictate(pun intended) his orgasm to him was strangely erotic as well. That was new to me, telling him what to do sexually and how to do it, but I have to admit it kind of turned me on being in charge. Hmmmmm... I was almost disappointed when my work week ended as I wondered how I could sneak in more masturbation sessions at home to equal those I had in my hotel room. I doubted my husband could get me going that good. I knew once I got home he'd demand some sex from me, cum, and then fall asleep. Alas -- I'm headed back to my status quo.

Sitting in the airport for the trip home and being a bit bored I began looking around and couldn't believe what I found myself doing. I was looking at all the men(young and old) and thinking of which one I'd like to sit next to. At this point In time I had really believed the first time had just been a slip on my part and I had ZERO thoughts of it ever happening again. So what the hell was I doing checking out every man sitting by this gate and kind of picking out ones I'd hope to sit by? It didn't stop me. Too young. Too old. Too unattractive. WAY TO ATTRACTIVE. That one caught me by surprise. If I was going to fool around, even just imagining it would happen again why wouldn't I want super attractive? I realized it's more about the person and their personality than it is their looks. Hmmmmm I'm finding more and more out about myself.

Upon boarding the plane I arrive at my seat 27-D -- aisle seat. I'm a bit relieved. I look up to find the hottest guy I had seen while waiting at the gate and sure enough he had 27E right next to me. He tried some light conversation with me, offered his name as Tom to which I promptly replied "Sharon" with no hesitation. I realized I did not say Hannah and I didn't realize it at the time but that was me saying in my mind -- no chance for this guy.

I watched others filter into the plane and about my 4th pick of a man showed up and sat in 27-A -- window seat straight across from me. My first, second, and third picks all ended up far from me. Note the super attractive guy was not even in my top 4 of ones I'd like to sit next to. Ironic he ended up right beside me. A woman about my age arrived wearing one of those big boot things on her left foot and sat in 27-B across from me, 27C had a larger man and window seat 27F was filled by just a plain ol' person that I didn't even really notice.

Like I said before, I knew that first time was accident and I had no intention of it EVER happening again. Playing in my head was fun but why in the hell am I SO disappointed that I'm not sitting next to one of my 4 picks? I actually wanted to do this again I realized as I found myself sitting there and pouting. Again, this being a late night flight the lights eventually dimmed and I reserved myself to a blanket on my lap and light rubbing on the outside of my pants as I realized it just wasn't going to happen. I think Mr. Attractive next to me noticed and he soon placed his blanket on his lap and kind of held the side up facing toward me as if to invite my hand over. I looked him in the eye and he smiled and looked down at his lap. Are you kidding me I thought? I just rolled my eyes at him and looked away. I let my hand continue it's light attention to myself.

About 40 minutes into the flight the woman in 27B with the big boot thing had to use the restroom. While she was gone I kept looking at that empty seat next to my #4 that had now catapulted himself up to #1. I pouted as I struggled with acceptance in my mind that I really wanted in that seat. Really with a CAPITAL R. WHAT IN THE WORLD HAS GOTTEN INTO ME??????? The gentleman in 27A looked across at me. DAMN IT, there goes my finger twirling in one of my dark curls. I smiled back at him. Son of a bitch, how am I going to make this happen? As the woman returned to her seat I suddenly stood up and asked her if she'd like to switch seats with me so her left foot could have some space next to the aisle. Of course she accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH!

As soon as my butt hit the seat, my finger was already twirling in my dark curls and with no hesitation I said "Hello, my name is Hannah". Seems like I've adopted that as my new "stage name". Writing this later I don't even recall what he said his name was since I had one thing on my mind. That was nice of you he said as he touched my arm gently sending a jolt of electricity through me. It just made sense I responded. She needs that seat more than me and I like sitting in the middle.

We took part in some basic chit chat for a while and I spent a LOT of time playing in my dark curls as we talked. I commented on it being a bit cold and soon spread a blanket over my lap. When I asked him if he'd like me to unfold it and spread it over his lap also he hesitated. I looked him in the eye and smiled the prettiest smile I could put on and pulled on one of my curls until it was fully straight and popped out of my fingers bouncing back into place. He cleared his throat, nodded and I gently spread the blanket over him too. As I retracted my hand I let it drag verrrrrrrry slowly over his lap back into my space.

We chatted some more and as additional sounds of snoring around us kicked in I knew I was once again in my happy place and this had a chance of happening. The guy was a lot more touchy though and I was enjoying every single time he'd touch my arm. A couple times I watched for his incoming hand and even lifted my arm letting him accidently make it to the side of my left breast. God my nipples got so hard. I hoped he could see that. The first time he whispered an apology to which I smile and said "perfectly ok". The second time he lingered just a bit with neither of us saying anything. The third time he lingered and that's when I took a chance and slid my hand under the blanket and toward his leg.

I reached his leg and paused for a moment but noticed that my thumb was bumping into something hard and cold. It was the undone button of his pants and a little further investigation found the undone end of his belt. This guy obviously read my intentions accurately and was ready. I reached further and, as my hand reached it's target I found what I was quickly suspecting. Somehow in the midst of our conversation and my constantly checking around to see who was still awake he had managed to undo his pants, pull his underwear to the side, and his rock hard cock was fully exposed and awaiting my hand's arrival. As my fingers closed around his cock I leaned a little more into his touch and he did what he could from the side to caress and give my breast some attention. Soooo soft and smooth as I explored up and down his cock. I traced along it with my fingernails, squeezed him, massaged his balls. Once again Hand Job Hannah was back in action. Trips from under the blanket to my mouth for some saliva soon became a frequent occurrence as I kept him nice and lubricated as I played with him. He also seemed to love it when I'd grind on his head a while and then suddenly stroke him a few times then go right back to grinding. He loves this as much as my husband does I laughed to myself. As I got him closer, he found a way to get my nipple between his finger and thumb and pinched harder as his orgasm neared. One more trip to my mouth and a check on seat 27C showed I still had the green light. I stroked him harder and faster until I felt his cock swell in my hand. As he came I again made sure to get my hand covered in his cum and also rubbed it up and down his softening shaft and balls as we both kind of let out a sigh of relief and pleasure.

I pulled my hand back to my own lap and figured maybe I could chance a little light masturbation for myself. I undid my pants under the blanket and adjusted a bit so I could fit my hand down them. Just as I was reaching into my pants I felt his hand join mine. He leaned in to me and whispered "Do you really want to do that yourself? Turn about is fair play right?" I didn't even respond but paused my hand at the top of my pants and felt his hand sliding down. No playing around, he went straight on inside my panties and soon his fingers found probably the wettest pussy he'd ever touched. I cleared my throat, re-adjusted so I could spread my legs a bit. I leaned my head back, eyes closed, and OMG I don't even have words for how amazing it felt. He was so gently and so soft. It was quite clear he wasn't just touching me to touch me he was touching me in a way that made it clear he was trying to pleasure me and pleasure me he did. He was so gently for just the right amount of time, got more firm and a faster pace just when I needed it and when he felt me begin to climax he kept it going in a way that I couldn't have done any better. He stopped at just the right time when I came and then reapplied light pressure as my orgasm subsided. Oh my freaking God did this just happen????????

One peek around the plane again and Mr. Attractive in seat 27E that I had been next to at first was looking over at me with a scowl, almost pout on his face. As if to say -- Why not me? Look at me. I'm irresistible. I smiled back at him, winked, and shrugged my shoulder at him. Dumbass I thought.

As we got off the plane fortunately 27E ended up well ahead of me. My freshly jerked off friend was exiting right behind me. I didn't object to a few soft touches of his palm to my ass cheeks as we exited the plane. He gave my ass one final squeeze as I looked up to see my husband standing there waiting on me, strangers hand on my ass saying goodbye, and him none the wiser! I almost came from the adrenaline rush right there on the spot. I ran into my husband's arms (Damn I DO love him). I hugged him and hurriedly said "Let's get home I'm exhausted". My very satisfied friend passed by us and as I looked up from the hug with my husband he smiled and winked at me. I winked back at him, smiled, and never saw him again.

Once in the car and headed home my husband and I chatted. He asked about the trip. I gave him boring details about my work. He asked if I got out and did anything fun this trip to which I replied "a little bit but nothing you'd be interested in (lol). He reached out to hold my hand and soon he was doing his best to pull it over to his lap as we drove. You've been gone a week he said -- I missed you and something else over here missed you. I growled inside and thought to myself "typical". As I jerked my left hand out of his a thought suddenly hit me. I'd not washed my hand yet(I had used the right hand on the plane). Some of the man's cum was most definitely still present on my hand. Oh I'm getting so devious I thought as I pulled his cock out and with another man's cum on my hand I jerked him and gave him a hand job like he'd never had before. I even slapped his cock a few times imagining another man's cum splashing out of my hand as I did it. I know it was now dried but imagining that made me laugh. He didn't react real well to the slapping but his cock was so missing me from the past week that he didn't offer any resistance so I did it a few more times and as he began to cum instead of milking it out of him I slapped it out of him. What the fuck was that he asked. I just smiled and replied -- Thought you might like something a little different. Maybe it's time we made a few changes in our routine. What do you think?

That was the end of what my wife had written in this one. Keep in mind I'm reading these at a much later time than when the events occurred. I know where this all took us eventually in our relationship but sharing that now would ruin it for the readers. But I do remember back to that night. No clue until I read this that her hand was tainted with another man's cum. I had no clue at that time what she had in mind for "changes in our routine". I'm not even sure she did fully at that point. That continued to evolve over time to get us to where we are currently in our lives. Yes, we are still together. The dynamics of our relationship are quite different than they were before the events in these stories began to unfold. But as I read this story of my wife's I now realize this was a turning point for us in our relationship. She maybe didn't consciously know it yet but she was desiring more control in our relationship. ESPECIALLY when it came to the sexual part of our relationship. When I read her 3rd file I'll share it as well. I'm betting it will uncover more details in how our lives have ended up where they are today.