HJH-03

Story Info
Hand Job Hannah - Frustration Spawns a New Plan.
3.2k words
4.25
896
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Third in a series where I've found a log kept by my wife of her naughty activities when travelling for business.

HJH-03 in her words:

Since my last naughty adventure in the air, I've flown a couple more times and try as I might I've just never been able to find any opportunities to continue my newly found fetish of giving sneaky, risky hand jobs to strangers. I'd even bought a bottle of KY to keep with me at all times. I laughingly called it my "American Express" lube. You know, never leave home without it? LOL.

After that first flight I've purposely scheduled night flights so there's more opportunities with dim lights and people dozing off. Up to now I've only given 2 hand jobs on flights but I can't stop thinking about them. I get wet just imagining doing it again and have masturbated so many times thinking back to those events. Sometimes right in bed next to my husband - especially right after "servicing" him and listening to him immediately start snoozing as soon as he's cum. When I give him a hand job, I openly moan out loud as I do it. Like I'm really getting into the pleasure I'm giving him. I do love him and love giving him hand jobs and blow jobs but, in reality, I'm moaning with my other hand between my legs imagining more strangers, their cocks, and more cum dripping off my fingers.

So, two more trips to San Antonio were total busts. Finding myself seated next to women or families with kids and one man that just plain wouldn't respond to my flirting. I twirled my finger in my dark curls, smiled my prettiest smile, made obvious glances down to his crotch and back up to his eyes. Nothing. When the lights did dim and people began to doze off around us, he turned away from me in a very uninviting position and something told me I'd better not even try to touch this man's leg.

That was on the plane ride home from my latest trip. The only hand job action I got that time was my hand between my legs for the duration of the trip as I thought back to my previous two successes. At one point I'm pretty sure he glanced over and saw the movements my hand was making under the blanket. All he did was turn even further toward the window. WTF - what guy wouldn't want a hand job from a stranger on a plane? Maybe he had a good wife at home. A good wife like me? LOL. My flight ended without me (or any stranger) reaching an actual orgasm, even a light one. Damn I was frustrated. How "hard" can it be to get my hand in a stranger's pants?

As usual on the car ride home from the airport my husband pretended to want to hold hands with me on the drive. Right on queue came the gentle pulling of my hand over to his lap to "help" me find his growing cock. Like I needed help reaching over to feel a man's leg and find a bulge in his pants? LOL - I think I'm beginning to get quite good at that thank you very much.

The feeling of his hardness was a welcome feeling to my poor deprived hand though after this last flight and failure. It took me no time to fish his erection out of his pants and start to work. I leaned over and teased the head of his cock with my tongue and slowly began to suck him for a while as he drove. Properly lubed I settled in to a nice loving hand job for a few miles. It wasn't long before his cock began to swell and I could feel his orgasm building. I felt his hand pulling my head down to his lap. Finish me with your mouth hun - "we've" missed you.

He keeps trying this. He knows I HATE the taste of cum and have only once or twice allowed him to shoot into my mouth, probably several years ago at best since I've tried it. But something snapped in my mind when he said "we've missed you". He's including his cock as "we"? Quick thinking and with a plan in my mind I abruptly sat back up in my seat and pulled my hand off his cock. JUST as he had started to cum!

I glanced down at his cock in the dim lights from the dashboard and saw it twitching and jerking like it had a life of its own. I could see one tiny puddle of cum which is WAY below his normal orgasm. As his cock continued to jump and twitch, I watched and almost laughed out loud as little drops of cum continued to dribble out for a bit. Splattering different directions as his twitching cock threw them one way or the other.

Now I don't do porn or read erotic stories and such. Up till now anyway. However, I later did some reading on this I found out I had blindly stumbled onto something quite interesting. Something that apparently is very common. Ruined orgasm. Well now I'm going to have to read more about some of these things!!!!

For some reason this made me hot as hell watching his cock twitching around, begging to no avail to be finished. I realized right there how much control I could have over a cock, over a man, with nothing but my little old hand. WTF was that my husband growled. That snapped me back to reality. You ruined it! You know I hate the taste of cum I answered. I wasn't about to do that especially being demanded like that. Quiet set in for the rest of the trip home but my mind was going 100 mph. I was developing a plan.

Once home he went on to bed to watch tv and I drew a nice warm bath to relax in. Yes, I took advantage under the bubbles to let my hand wander as I thought about strangers, their cocks, their cum, AND the plan I was forming in my mind. When I came to bed there he was snoring away as usual with the tv going. I gently pulled the corner of the covers back to expose him. Every time he moved, I paused until I had his lower body exposed.

He was laying to the side of the bed as usual nice and close to the edge. I lightly grazed the outline of his cock through his briefs with my finger tips testing the waters to see how sound asleep he was. I DO love my husband and I DO enjoy giving him pleasure. But it's time Sharon (or Hannah maybe?) starts getting hers too! Gently I got the head of his cock started out the side of his briefs. As he began to stir a bit more I bent over the bed and gently took the head of his cock into my mouth. I faced in a direction where he'd be able to reach over and feel my dangling breasts because I know how much that turns him on. And I was going to need him turned on in a big way to get him to go along with the plan I had in mind!

Good lord how I love the feeling of a semi-erect cock and feeling it grow in response to me. Whether it be my Husband or a stranger it's all the same to me. As his erection grew in my mouth, I felt his hand reach over and found my dangling breasts to play with. Mmmmm hun he moaned - what brought this on after the car ride home? I withdrew my mouth enough to talk but still in contact with his cock I answered, I feel bad how I left you in the car. Do you still want to cum in my mouth? Oh, hell yes, he responded as his groping of my breasts intensified.

One pinch of my nipple through my nightie and I was back on his cock sucking it like crazy. Having my nipples pinched DOES turn me on. Up and down his cock went my mouth harder and faster and then I suddenly pulled my mouth off and stayed bent over so he could keep mauling my tits. How BAD do you want to cum in my mouth I asked. FUCK he said - PLEASE finish me with your mouth.

I knew I had him right there. OK I said. Back down on his cock I went and again sucked him like a pro. Moans escaped from him I'd never heard before as he began bucking his hips up and down. Again, I pulled off of him and stood up breaking his grip on my breasts. He looked up to me with a pleading look on his face that I'll NEVER forget. I instantly got wet when I looked into his eyes and saw his TOTAL desperation. A desperation that told me, if I wanted, I could have anything I wanted right then and there.

As my juices flowed inside, I knew this was a feeling I would be wanting more of and that's just what I had in mind with my plan. A plan that would take weeks and months to unfold. But, back to the present. I was JUST about to ask him what he'd be willing to do to earn it when he blurted out. Please finish me with your mouth I'll do ANYTHING you ask.

If you've read my previous stories my real name is Sharon but I use the name Hanah when I travel (Hand Job Hanah). When he offered ANYTHING to me, I knew Hannah had this man, not Sharon. In response to his "offer" I climbed up on the bed and straddled his chest. I slid my body down toward his cock until my ass cheeks pushed it in the upright position. As I gently bent forward towards his face I looked into his eyes. ANYTHING? I asked. Hi tried to push his hips up and down to feel his cock sliding against my backside.

ANYTHING he responded. With that I slid my body up his stomach, up his chest, and slowly lowered myself down on his face. LICK I said to him in the firmest of tone. He looked up at me with questioning eyes. I know how much he hates to go down on me but this was a new time in our relationship. You said anything I reminded him as I forced myself down on him pushing his head down deep into the pillow. Now, LICK and don't stop while I tell you how this is going to go. If you stop licking for even a MOMENT, I'll get off your face, go to sleep, and it'll be a cold day in hell before we EVER consider a drop of your cum crossing my lips. I almost came immediately at the combination of hearing myself say that with such surprising confidence and his immediate (or should I say OBEDIENT) licking and sucking on my pussy. I knew right then and there that Sharon, no Hanah, had him right where she wanted him.

I've got to admit his mouth began to work wonders on me. He genuinely seemed to be into it and it felt amazing. I had to keep myself composed as I began panting. In between breaths and gasping for air, I began to squeak out details of our new arrangement. You know I have to fly back out again in a week I asked him. His head nodded and I heard a muffled uh-huh as his mouth never missed a beat. Good boy I thought. His hands reached up my nightie heading for my tits and without thinking I grabbed his arms and shouted NO!

His mouth stopped for a MOMENT (remember?). PUT YOUR ARMS DOWN BY YOUR SIDE I ordered. Why did you stop licking? Arms IMMEDIATELY went to his side and again his mouth began to work its magic as I pressed my hips down harder on his face. I'm giving you that one I said. Remember I said don't stop for even a moment? That was your one free pass. NOW, for this next week you will NOT touch me in any way that I don't ask you to, is that clear? Again, the muffled uh-huh from down below and he sucked on my clit even harder.

Panting I barely managed to continue. NOTHING sexually related will happen this whole week without my initiation - understand? Muffled uh-huh and his mouth and tongue continued devouring me. Whatever I ask you will do. Uh-huh. I will NOT allow you to cum this week and you cannot cum until I return from my trip next week - understand? His head pushed up into my pussy even harder and I could barely hear the uh-huh.

So that's 2 weeks total you will not cum understand? Uh-huh. The week I'm here and the week I'm gone. Then, when I return, we'll discuss you shooting your saved up come down my throat. (note I said we'll DISCUSS it when I get back - lol). TWO weeks of saved up cum. Is that a deal? I couldn't even make out the uh-huh or whatever he moaned back to me from deep inside my folds but I knew it was an approval and I just plain lost it.

Not being able to hold it in any longer I grabbed the back of his head and pulled it tight between my legs as I thrust my hips rubbing my pussy all over his mouth and tongue. I came with a wild scream that sounded like a third person in the room. I couldn't believe it was coming from inside me. I shuttered in orgasm and could hardly catch my breath. I rolled off of him onto my back on my side of the bed and just lay there shaking in pleasure.

I'll NEVER forget looking over at my husband and seeing the desperate, pleading look in his eyes. It gave me goose bumps and I knew right then and there that was a look I wanted to see more often. A LOT MORE OFTEN. I could see in his eyes that he expected me to tell him it was all just in play and I was ready to give in and take care of him.

I shot that notion down immediately. Do you know what you got yourself into I asked him. I'm not sure he said. Well then, we'll find out I replied. As of right now you're in good standing for when I come back from my next trip. I dare you to test me. Ok he said, I'm in. I can do this. We'll soon find out I replied. With that I got up and excused myself to the bathroom to clean up.

I took my time cleaning up and I smiled when I came back into the bedroom and heard his soft snores. I laid down naked on the bed beside him and spread my legs. Hun I whispered. No response. HUN I said again. No response. I climbed back on my knees, straddled his face, and lowered myself down until I could feel his lips pressed against mine. His eyes looked up at me in surprise and I simply looked down at him and said "HANDS BY YOUR SIDE AND LICK". Round two for Hanah I thought to myself! This next week with him is going to be fun.

My business trip next week was also going to be fun as well as the flights to and from San Antonio (I hope). But, for now, I'm going to focus on my first multiple orgasm night with my husband in YEARS. I pressed down harder on to his face, looked at his obedient hands by his side, and couldn't help but grab the back of his head and hold him tighter between my legs. GOOOOOOOOOD BOY I moaned out loud. Make Hanah (oops almost used my naughty travel name) Sharon cum again.

That was the end of what my wife wrote in HJH-03. Again, I remember that events she wrote about from that night. Spending every day that week believing, or wanting to believe, she was just teasing me and any day she'd be letting me cum, probably even down her throat. But I remember that week all too well. Every single day that passed I was convinced that would be the day she'd go ahead and give me a hand job or blow job and let me cum. Each day I'd tell myself that I'm mentally stronger than her and I will NOT give in or let her "win" this little game she was playing. I'll wait her out and I'll definitely get what I've got coming to me, what I deserve. CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR!

Sharon rode my face to many orgasms that week. Sometimes, not always, she'd reach around with a lubed hand and stroke my cock while she rode my face. Damn she was good at sensing my orgasm and stopping well short of my desperate release, even when I'd try to stay relaxed and trick her. Sometimes she woke me up in the middle of the night laying on her back at the edge of the bed. Knees bent over the edge and legs spread. On your knees, hands behind your back, and LICK she'd order in a firm, assertive tone.

I played the game all week long and I have to admit I was kind of enjoying it. Her assertiveness was actually kind of turning me on in a way. By the time the week passed though, my cock was throbbing in pain.

Sunday came and it was only a few hours till time to take her to the airport for her next trip. I truly believed there's no way she'd walk out that door after this week without giving me some release. About 2 hours before time to take her to the airport I was excited to hear her say. Hun, why don't you go up to the bedroom and lay naked on your back for me. Have a towel and the bottle of lube laid out on the night stand. You've been a good boy this week.

I remember jumping off the couch even though the Chiefs were about to score a touchdown. I raced upstairs, tore off my clothes, and got out the lube and towel. I instantly got hard as a rock and waited in anticipation. How long had I waited? Seems like an hour but in my excitement maybe it was just minutes.

My erection long gone, suspicion set in, and then I heard my phone beep with a text. It was from my wife. Hello Hun - Hope you're having fun waiting on me. I had my friend Angel pick me up and we've headed to the airport early. Make sure you're a good boy while I'm gone and do NOT cum. If you're going to shoot a load down my throat, wouldn't you rather it was a full week's worth? DAMN HER. I was just about ready to lube up and rub one out until I read that. She's right. I'll be shooting a MASSIVE load down her throat in a couple weeks. That'll teach her. I knew right then it would be hands off my cock all week while she was gone. HJH-04 coming soon!!!!