HMS of Discovery Pt. 03

Story Info
Barry and Steve go to find Tina.
1.8k words
4.5
2.5k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we arrived back at the bar, we spent some time looking for Tina, she was in one of the darker corners booths. We grabbed ourselves a couple of drinks and made are way over to where she was sitting. She didn't look happy, hell she looked pissed. As soon as we sat down, she started complaining about being left on her own for so long. It was clear that she had had quite a few drinks, by the number of empty glasses and slight slur as she spoke. Barry didn't really respond or even acknowledge her complaining, after a short while, the high that came from sex started to wear off, the atmosphere felt tense. I needed to help break the tension, so I offered to grab another round of drinks and headed for the bar. I took my time, hoping that Barry and Tina would have a chance to clear the air. I wasn't sure how, what was going to tell her? I couldn't imagine him casually telling her that we had just fucked my wife and left her full of our cum!

I chatted to the bar staff about the various cocktails they offered and enjoyed the live band. They covered the classics, to be honest, I hadn't even noticed them when we came in but as I slowly wandered back to the booth I had to admit they were excellent, everything on the ship was, and this was already one hell of a holiday. I arrived back at our table with our three chosen beverages to find Barry sat alone.

"Is everything alright?" I mused.

"Tina didn't seem too happy, so I thought I'd give you some time alone."

Barry had one of his annoyingly cocky smirks on his face.

"Yeah, she was pissed we left her for so long, but I told her that her mood was ruining your night."

I started to ask if she had gone back to their cabin when Barry stopped me.

"She wanted to apologize for her attitude, so she is, in the best way she knows."

I obviously looked confused, he picked up his whiskey, took a slow sip and gestured for me to look towards his crotch, he then lent back into the chair. Tina was on her knees under the table, I could only see the back of her head, but it was clear she was giving him a blow job. She slowly turned her head, giving me a dirty smile, letting me get a good view of the fat cock she was sucking. I was stunned. I know we had just shared my wife's pussy, but that was in the privacy of my cabin, this was different, this was in the club. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, she was licking his shaft and working her tongue around the head of his cock with experience that only comes with plenty of practice. Barry started chatting like nothing was happening.

"What do you think of the band tonight?"

"Erh" I replied.

"Come on, relax." he said, like he's always getting sucked off in public.

"No-one can see her, and she's

enjoying herself."

"Erh, yeah the band's great" I mumbled. I heard Tina try to giggle around Barry's cock in response to my clearly distracted answer.

I tried my best not to make it too obvious I was staring at the scene next to me, I took long distracting gulps of my drink and focused on the music, but my eyes were constantly drawn back to Tina's sexy show. Barry then moved his position slightly and brought his hand down to the back of her head, so she couldn't remove his cock from her lips as it was apparent he was ready to ejaculate again.

"That's it, just a little deeper" he encouraged.

She gagged a little as his engorged helmet pressed the back of her throat. Then with a deep grown, he unleashed rope after rope of cum in her mouth. She swallowed everything she could, and I saw her reach up for a napkin off the table to deal with the over spill. She gently put his cock back in his trousers and slowly slid back up into the seats.

Tina turned to me and asked.

"Why does my husband's dick taste of another woman's pussy?" with a wicked smile

"Well that's a bit of a story" I replied, struggling to hide my grin. Sensing that Tina was now in a much better mood.

"What have you two dirty boys been up to without me? No, don't tell me, let me try to guess."

"Is it your wife's pussy, I've just been tasting?"

I nodded, confirming her correct guess. She turned back to Barry, giving him an obviously fake shocked expression. Turning back to be, she leaned in close, so close I thought she might kiss me.

"Does your dick taste them same as his?" she said seductively.

Feeling confident I replied, "That's for you to find out."

"Did you two spit roast her?" she asked.

This time I shook my head, she let out a disappointed groan and tried again.

"Did Barry squeeze his cock up inside your wife's pussy while you were still inside?"

I spluttered on my drink after her last remark, but then shook my head again.

"Ohhh, you are making me work for this. I know, I bet you took turns."

This time I smiled with a subtle nod.

"Did you like watching Barry fuck your wife? I bet you took her from behind like a dog."

I nodded again, but now Tina was rubbing my cock though my trousers.

"You should have come and got me first, I could have been bent over right next to your wife."

"Maybe next time" I replied.

"No, next time you two fuck me and Jane has to wait all alone at the bar" she said with a knowing smirk.

The sexual tension was now ripe, my cock was once again throbbing and Tina was breathing heavily into my ear. Barry cut in.

"Stop playing with your food." With that Tina was squirming her way back under the table

While I was still trying to get my head around what had just happened, I felt a tug on my fly and my cock pulled free. I felt her warm breath followed by her tongue gently licking from the base of my cock to the underside of my helmet as she got acquainted with my manhood.

"Don't be fooled, she's the one who picked you two when you first came aboard." Barry said.

"Picked?" I said, trying to speak with a dry mouth. As Tina started working my cock in and out of her lips.

"Yeah, we always like to find a nice couple or two to share our holidays with. With Janes voluptuous butt and your easy-going nature, you two quickly became her number one choice. Not that I'm complaining, your wife's pussy is to die for."

Tina responded to Barry statement with a grown and I could tell she was trying to get me cock deeper, but the table above her head was restricting her attack angle.

I enjoyed the effect Barry's words were having on her, so feeling more confident, looking down at her slurping at my cock, I said.

"Do you want me a Barry to spit roast you?"

Her eyes glistened as she stopped sucking my dick to answer.

"Yes"

"Do you want Barry and i to stretch your pussy out at the same time?"

This made her redouble her efforts and hungrily went at my cock and slipped her tongue around my balls. I groaned and grabbed a handful of her hair to guide her mouth further down my shaft, this made her gag and pull back, all I could think about was how her husband had used my wife like his personal cum dump, I wanted to treat his wife the same. I kept pushing her head into my crotch, it felt incredible, she gagged again but this time I didn't let her pull away, I kept my dick at the back of her throat. Slowly she got used to having me so deep, and i could feel her working her throat mussels around my bell end and it felt incredible. I let her back off again just long enough for her to get her breath before plunging back into her mouth. I looked down at her, she was a mess. Her eyes had watered causing mascara was running down her cheek and most of her red lipstick had been rubbed off on mine and Barry's shafts. Furthermore, I was past caring, all that mattered right now was my pleasure and I wanted, was to make her swallow my load.

"She's good, isn't she?" Barry praised.

"Fuck yeah" I groaned as I felt my balls start to tighten.

"She loves doing it too, On our last cruise she sucked off the captain and his first mate as a thank you for a lovely smooth holiday."

"Semen from seamen." he joked!

I couldn't focus on any of his one-liners as I was about to unload into his wife's dirty mouth. The sensation of cumin in another woman's mouth not long after using my wife's pussy for the same thrill was unbelievable, and It took all my self-control not to scream out as I fired my baby batter straight down her throat. She willingly swallowed everything I gave and kept sucking my dick until it went soft, she then carefully placed it back into my pants before re-emerging at the table and washing my cum down with a big swig of brandy. Her hair and makeup was now a real mess, and she asked Barry if they could go back to their cabin as she was feeling tired.

We quickly finished off our drinks and headed back up the ship to our individual rooms. As we stood waiting for the elevator I said

"I had a great time tonight"

Barry was nodding in agreement and as the doors to the lift opened, and we stepped in Tina spoke.

"I bet you two have, what about us poor ladies? I've been on my knees sucking cock all night and your poor wife's been treated like a pin cushion." I wasn't sure how to respond, I started to mumble something about holiday fun when Barry spoke up

"Don't worry about Jane. We made sure she had a good time, and you love giving head. I'll tell you what, why don't we spoil you girls tomorrow. How about a lovely day at the spa, no sex, no sucking dick, just a nice relaxing day? Tomorrow's stop is Malta so lets all go ashore do a bit of shopping then back on board for some R&R at the spa suite."

Tina clearly loved the sound of this and instantly melted in Barry's arms. I left them passionately kissing each other as the doors open to my floor. I said good night and headed for my room.