HMS of Discovery Pt. 04

Story Info
Barry and Steve have to look elsewhere for release.
2k words
4.29
1k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/04/2024
Created 10/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malta was hot, too hot. We had spent most of the day darting between bars, stopping at every clothes shop that girls wanted to browse. Barry and I were sitting outside a small bar enjoying another refreshing glass of Limoncello, as Jane and Tina disappeared inside yet another dress shop.

Barry was someone I was starting to enjoy spending time with, Jane was clearly smitten on him. He wasn't a very tall man which gave him a bit of a small man attitude, but once you got past that he was a lot of fun to be around.

The girls popped out of the shop indicating that they were going in the next shop. We raised our glasses in a mock salute, as they once again disappeared into the dark passage followed by an excited looking owner.

"When are we going to get them in bed at the same time? I think it'll be hot taking Jane as you fuck Tina" Barry asked still facing our lady's.

"Don't know but Jane and I are certainly game, but you promised we wouldn't be making them do anything sexual today."

"Don't I fucking regret those words, Tina wouldn't even blow me this morning and now I'm clothes shopping. At least the drink and company is good" Barry said as he raised his glass.

We sat in silence enjoying the sun before my curiosity got the better of me.

"Was Tina just talking dirty yesterday when she said about having both our cocks in my wife's pussy?"

Barry turned to face me with one of his cocky smirks.

"Yeah, we've done it a couple of times now, I don't do it with everyone though as it's a bit."

"I can imagine." I cut in before he finished.

"Why do you ask? Is it something you and Jane have talked about doing?"

"I never even thought it was something that could be done, but now it's all I can think about."

"Have you brought it up with Jane?"

"Not yet but hopefully she'd be game."

As the girls came out brandishing more bags of shopping we finished our drinks and moved on. The next shop had no nearby bar or coffee shop so Barry and I followed them inside. After taking a seat outside the changing room we were slowly treated to an array of outfits beautifully displayed by our women. Each of them took turns coming out of the room, showing a little more flesh each time. It was a real cock teasing event and Barry and I had to adjust ourselves multiple times. Jane came out wearing a shirt that was clearly too small for her, only managing to close the two lowest buttons. Her ample cleavage was on show to us both as she commented.

"Is this my size?" As she squeezed her breasts together.

Next came Tina flaunting a little black bikini stamped up with 'I Love Malta' in red across the crotch. There was nothing particularly fancy about the two piece but its was far to revealing for a woman of her age. The perkiness of her tits looked almost comical on her body, but my eyes were drawn to her fanny. There was a bulge in her knickers, for a second I was thinking she might be transvestite. She did a little turn then disappeared back behind the curtain.

"What's Tina smuggling in her knickers?" I asked. Probably a little too forward but the drink had taken hold.

"That'll be Tina's piercings." Barry replied.

"Piercings?"

"Tina dear, can you come back out here please?"

"Just a minute." Tina came back into view, shuffling her dress back down as she stepped out.

"James wants to see your jewellery."

"What? Here?" Tina replied, looking around the shop for any onlookers.

"Come close, no-one can see." Barry said.

Tina slowly lifted her dress and pulled her tiny knickers to the side, exposing her metal clad cunt lips. The weight of the piercings pulling her larger than average pussy lips towards the floor.

"She has one for every guy she's let nut inside her since we met." Barry said as he gently fondled the hoops, letting each one fall through his fingers like he was checking the tally.

"Barry, please. You said we." Tina whispered, coming to a stop as Barry gently pulled the lower two apart causing her pussy lips to open.

It was clear that Barry was about to slide his finger into her wanton whole, when Jane reappeared.

"Oh. I hope I'm not interrupting you naughty boys, but we've got a schedule to keep to." Jane said with a knowing smile on her face.

"Of course, our spa day. I almost forgotten about that." Tina replied as she tucked her treasures away.

We gathered up the bags and made our way back on board. I told Tina and Jane to get themselves up to the spa and make a start, whilst we took the shopping back to the cabins and would join them shortly. After dropping Tina's bags off we made our way to my cabin. The door was open and as we entered we saw that housekeeping was changing the sheets. I put the new items in the wardrobe and grabbed a clean t-shirt as Barry started talking to the staff. I was in the bathroom with my t-shirt half over my head when I heard Barry's confident tone.

"So, how much do you ladies make doing this?"

"Sorry sir, I don't understand."

"Do they pay you well?"

"Not so bad, mostly make money in tips."

I splashed some water in my face, had a quick look in the mirror and stepped back into the room. Barry had taken a seat and was watching her unfold Pillow cases. The lady was Asian, middle aged but certainly no looker, she had a very strong jaw line and despite her large frame looked to have disappointingly small tits.

"Do you ever do any extras to get better tips?" Said Barry

"What do you mean? My English is not so good." she replied looking a little confused.

"You know what I mean......Extras." As he gestured wanking with his hands.

"Fucking hell Barry! She's cleaning, not hooking." I chirped from the doorway.

There was an awkward silence that seemed to be never ending, she then asked surprised me with her confident reply.

"If the tips are big enough, anything is possible." Letting her words sink in for a moment, she then continued.

"I suck your dick for $200."

"You must be joking. I wouldn't pay a high class hooker 200 for a blowjob, never mind someone like you. I'll give you $80 to suck us both off."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Barry and the cleaner were negotiating like she was selling a car. This was clearly not her first time making a little extra on the job.

"$150, your friend can watch."

"$100. Both of us." Barry said now, sounding more assertive.

"OK, OK. $100. You close the door." Gesturing to me as she pulled her hair back into a ponytail.

I hung the 'Do not disturb' sign on the door and closed it. As I returned to the room she was kneeling down, unfastening the blouse and pulling her tits out. She really had missed out on the body and looks department. Her tits seemed even smaller in the flesh and had two long pointy nipples that didn't look to be level.

"Get your dick out, we haven't got long." Barry said as he pulled his free of his shorts and pointed it at her face.

It was like I was on autopilot, before I had even thought about what was happening I stood shoulder to shoulder with Barry. Both our cocks out, waiting to be serviced. She took one in each hand and started stroking them before taking Barry's cock into her mouth.

"Fuck yes, that's it, take it deep." Barry urged.

After consuming his cock four or five times, she removed her mouth from his dick. His shaft glistened with her saliva and a string of spit and pre-cum still connected her mouth to the end of his dick.

"I'll have what he's having." I said, trying to be funny.

She didn't seem to understand. Holding me firmly at the base she plunged her mouth onto my cock. Fuck this lady knows how to suck a cock, she could give Tina a run for her money. I could feel her struggling to swallow my shaft down her throat each time she took me in deep, then her tongue would tease and caress my head as she came back up for air. She continued in this fashion, swapping back and forth between us for a couple of minutes.

"Suck them both at the same time." Barry said, pushing his dick into her already occupied mouth.

She tried to say something but it became a mixture of gargled groans as her mouth was subjected to a jaw aching invasion. Drool now flowed from her mouth as she worked her tongue over our helmets as we worked our dicks in and out of her mouth, never removing them from the tight embrace. It wasn't a pretty sight, this below average looking woman. Her features, now even more distorted and covered in drool, but it felt great. I closed my eyes and pictured my wife in her place. Jane trying her best to please us with her mouth, before we would flip her over and work our cocks into her pussy at the same time. I was distracted from my fantasies as Barry's phone began to ring.

"Fuck its Tina, Keep the fucking noise down. But don't stop." Barry said as he answered the call.

"Hi babe. Yeah, I know. It was just such thirsty work carrying all those bags, that James and I stopped for a quick pint."

Barry continued the call, obviously enjoying talking to his wife whilst getting head. The cleaner had used the distraction to release us from her jaw and had returned to taking us one at a time. Slobbering back and forth, Barry's tone changed ever so slightly each time she swallowed his sword.

"No, we won't be much longer I promise. We've just got a couple of mouthfuls to finish and we'll be on our way." Smirking at me, happy with his double entendre as he hung up.

I grabbed her ponytail and started to feed her my cock, relishing the sweet spot at the back of her throat that caused a little gag. She tried to swap back to Barry but I kept my cock in her mouth, face fucking her as my balls beginning to boil. Barry instantly realized I was no longer sharing, began to wank furiously at her face. Her eyes went wide and were fixed on his bulging helmet as a bead of pre-cum started to form. I continued my onslaught, batting away her hand as she tried to control my thrusts. Barry let out a war cry and began to empty his ball over her face. I pulled back slightly trying to avoid being caught in the crossfire. Two ropes of cum landing on my shaft but quickly disappeared as I fed her his cum, delivered on my cock. Her face was a real mess and her one eye now remained closed as Barry's cum slowly ran over her eye lid. The whole scene was too much for me and I began to release into her willing mouth. She groaned as the first two bursts hit the back of her throat, allowing me to finish before swallowing my load.

When enough blood had returned to my brain to focus on the room, Barry had grabbed a towel off her trolley and was drying his cock. Following suit I cleaned myself as he counted out some money. Chucking $80 on the bed we headed for the door.

"We agreed on $100." She angrily said, wiping Berry's cum from her eye.

"I had to finish myself off, you don't get the full amount." He scoffed as we walked out the room.