Hockey Jocks Group Physicals

Story Info
It quickly turns to group sex in the doc office.
1.9k words
4.2
18.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am happy to share my stories. But, French of origin, thank you for your understanding for my English which remains very imperfect!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Dr. Robertson's visibly new secretary welcomes us and asks us to enter the room next to his office.

This old doc is soon to retire. Since our last physicals, he's had to replace the old ugly sec who's been doing the job for so long. A big change: the new one is a young sex bomb! Even I noticed it, so inevitably even more Gabriel and Eden...

Doc Robertson opens the door between his office and this small room where we are and says, "Hello young men! I'll let you to undress to your underwear and sit on this bench. I'll pick you up in 2 or 3 minutes..." Then he closes the door.

Last Thursday, Thierry, our coach (Yes. Gab, Eden and I are part of the college hockey team. I'm Martin, by the way) said to us in the locker room at the end of training, "Hey guys! Silence, please! On leaving, come to my office to pick up your summons for the medical visit. Understood?"

"Yes, Coach!"

We realized that this year we would have to attend it in groups of 3. For reasons of economy? I will have mine on Monday at 5 pm, together with Eden and Gab. They are very good friends of mine.

We're 19 and starting our sophomore year. We have the impression of being already real adults and we look at the freshmen with a little condescension. It must be said that Thierry's hard training has forged us bodies that make us very proud and self-confident.

We are quite similar in size (about 6', or just above), with all the traits of hockey players: a well-muscled body, all over (arms, shoulders, pecs, abs, thighs). Without forgetting our asses! They turn many heads, because they are very fleshy and round: it excites the girls!

In the small room next to the doctor's office, we begin to take off our clothes. We are so used to locker rooms that we do this automatically. Not really surprised when Gab jokingly tells us, "Shit! I forgot to put a brief under my tracksuit again!"

"Stop it man. One day you will have to assume your exhib side! By dint of wanting to entice girls by letting your cock swing freely and visibly in your tracksuit, that's what happens!" Laughs Eden...

So here we are sitting all 3 on the bench. Eden and I in boxers. Gab stark naked, not really bothered by the situation as he likes so much to expose himself naked.

We look at the door on the left that doc Robertson has to open... But it's, to our surprise, the one on the right that opens!

"Doctor Robertson had to be absent for 5-10 minutes and asks you to wait here!" The young secretary says blushing and then closing the door.

"Damn, I can't believe it! She stared at my cock constantly while she was talking! Wow! She seems to like it, bitch!" Gab tells us, touching his dick a little, which seems to be starting to swell.

"No, you're making up your mind, she was looking at me!" Eden laughs.

Eden is quite mischievous and he has a little revenge to take on Gab. So he gets up and picks up his phone and says, "I'm going to show you a great video while we wait for that old doc! We will all like it, for sure!"

The "we'll all like it!" is for me, because I'm openly gay, which is not a problem for any of my teammates.

In fact, the video shows a young woman on the auscultation table at her gynaecologist: her legs are therefore wide apart... The doctor is a young guy of 25-28 years old. Very quickly, they start to kiss. The guy open his pants to free his big gun. After preparing her cunt, he shoves his big dick deep in her. He fucks her good. The girl comes while heaving sighs then cries and the guy ends up spitting big jets of cum on her pussy!

"Don't you think it's super hot? It's been bugging me all weekend!" Eden confesses to us, touching the clear bulge in his boxers.

"Yeah, I liked the young doc's beautiful cock too! He really unleashed everything on her pussy: he's a good squirter!" I said, also massaging my undies a little. Turning back to Gab who is already exhibiting a semi-erection, I add, "And you, what puts you in this state, what is it? The young doc's cock or the girl's wet pussy?!"

"It's the chick of course! But also the fucking weekend I just spent with Rose! Damn, I fucked that bitch for good! And it's also due to the look of this secretary on my big cock!"

The doc is finally back and he ushers us into his office. Without reacting either to Gab's nudity or to his cock almost parallel to the ground and which swings from right to left with each of his steps...

"Come on boys, let's speed up! Each in turn you will pass on the scale and announce your weight to me, then under the height chart and give me your height!"

The office resounds with the first numbers: 6', 6' 2'' and 6' 1''!

Hearing the doc say, "Gosh, you're still growing great!" We laugh when Gab wiggles his still stiff cock a bit.

For the weight, we are also quite close, from 165 to 175 lbs.

"You really make beautiful athletes! It's not surprising that your team has such good results... Now you take your underwears off, for those who still have them! You will lie down on the auscultation table. I'm going to have to inspect your testicles... Eden, we start with you!"

The 3 of us are now naked. Eden is on the auscultation table and he is surprised when the doc asks him to put his feet in the same device as at a gynaecologist... But he obeys. Gab and I watch with a bit of surprise. Although used to seeing them naked in the locker room, Eden's position and Gab's swollen cock have an effect on me and I feel that mine too fills with a little more blood with each of my heart beats.

There is a knock on the door and the secretary enters.

"I'm sorry, boys. I have to sign my letters and certificates, to let my secretary go..." He tells us, quickly signing the many documents and re-reading some.

During those long minutes, the secretary can't help staring at our nakedness. She sees my very white ass (I'm red!); as it is round, muscular and hairless, I am quite proud of it. Gab is facing her and his cock can't help but continue lengthening and growing. It is soon at full stretch and stares at the ceiling. 8'' of very stiff flesh! As for Eden, he can't avoid thinking back to his video from the past weekend and his cock takes on beautiful proportions: it lies down on his hairy abs and his glans starts to come out of his foreskin... She doesn't see it, but all that of course brought my dick at attention: my 9" are well deployed and I can't help stroking it a little...

The doc raises his head without even measuring the tension that reigns in the room: 3 young horny dudes and a young secretary who bites her lips a little with excitement. He gets up and tells us "I urgently need to see Dr. Simmons regarding this file which really has to go tonight! Sorry, but I'll be back as soon as possible..."

He leaves his office and the 4 of us look at each other. Eden reacts first by getting up from this torture table and approaches the secretary. She now has Gab and Eden in front of her, gently jerking off their very stiff cocks, one (Gab) emerging from a small tuft of blond hairs, the other (Eden) from a denser tuft of very black and shorn hairs.

She timidly approaches these rods on fire and dare to furtively caress them. Gab and Eden cannot believe their eyes. Neither do their dicks! Gab runs a hand under the secretary's blouse and begins to caress her breasts. I stare at my friends' throbbing joysticks and jerk off openly!

The secretary kneels in front of Gab's beautiful boner and begins to suck him. She put a lot energy in it: this hot babe seems to like sex!

I'm going to lie down on the table of auscultation and continue to jerk off, while introducing one of my fingers moistened with saliva in my love hole. I smile at Eden who is jerking off in his corner and he understands what I want... Approaching me, I admire his 8' cock, very thick and in full erection, which bounces in front of his abs and swings at every step.

Eden and I have already done a little more than the usual group handjobs that we all practice in the team, when there is too much tension/excitement after our trainings! 10 young guys bursting with hormones and with athletic bodies easily develop raging erections by observing each other under the showers: only a good handjob can lower the tension a little. And lower our stiff cocks too! I've lately sucked Eden in the showers and he enjoyed emptying himself in my eager mouth... He even kissed me, tasting in this way his own cum. Is he bi?

Now what I implicitly offer him by putting myself on this table with my legs wide apart, is for him to relive his video of the weekend! I now remove the 3 fingers that I had put in my ass. My puck remains open and this bastard takes the opportunity to sink his fat prick all of a sudden. To the hilt. "Damn you hurt me! Take it easy with your big dick, man!"

So he goes on more gently and even kisses me with tenderness and application. After a few minutes of this ass fucking, I make a sign to him to speed up because Doc Robertson could be back soon! Gab has the same thought and I see that his buttocks have a good rhythm to send his cock deep in the secretary's throat, who is massaging her clit while moaning more and more loudly.

"Fuck, I cum!" Shouts Gab, who copiously flood the face of the secretary... From my vantage point, I count the 7 jets of cum he shoots at her, on her face and her hair...

"Me too!" Gab's squirting and Eden's cock strokes make me in turn release powerful spurts of jizz. First against the wall behind me, then my face, then my chest: it's everywhere!

"You are going to have a double ration, Martin!" Eden gasps, pulling his bear cock out of my ass and spraying my chest and my abs with gallons of his sticky spunk!

I kiss Eden while Gab do the same to the secretary.

As Robertson has still not returned, we decide like kids to leave the scene of our "crime". We let the young secretary recovering her professionnal countenance while we very quickly get dressed and go out laughing at the top of our lungs.

"What the fuck must it stink of sex and cum in the doc's office!" Says Eden discreetly stroking my ass...