Hoff and Hols, a Romance Ch. 04

Story Info
Schooldays end with a bang and a whimper.
3.1k words
4.79
7.3k
9

Part 4 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers

"If you two were not about to leave, you know you'd be in for it," Fergie looked furious. "You, Hols, I get, you're gorgeous, you know it, and you never saw a boundary without wondering how far you could push it before falling foul of the law. No wonder you want to join the police. But you, Hoff!"

Miss Fergusson looked at me with her more in sorrow than anger look.

"What were you thinking? Anyway, I thought you were gay, so what's with the anal stuff?'

"I can explain, Miss," AK began.

Fergie looked daggers at her.

"Oh please do, Miss Know-it-all."

"You may have noticed, in between being outraged with your little pet here, that a lot of the girls laughed and sang along. Any idea why?"

AK and I had agreed on a strategy when we got the call to her office. School uniform, best behaviour, contrite, "sorry Miss" etc, etc.," and now what the heck was she doing. Looking for tosses to argue?

Folding her arms as she sat at her desk, Fergie glowered at AK.

"No, but I have a feeling that you are going to enlighten me."

"Well it might even be useful. Look, you and Hoff have no idea of what non-gay girls go through. Sure, a bit of pussy-licking - once of age - is fine, but some of us want a cock in us, but we also want to keep our virginity - for now. The whole point of the song is that is describes that anguish and how you can solve it!"

I almost giggled at the "whole point" bit, but thought better of it. Least said, soonest mended. But if you'd asked me then, I'd have said we were heading to our nuclear option.

Fergie looked genuinely interested.

"So you, and other girls offer your backsides up to boys? Did I get that right?"

"Well, Miss, it's up the bum or they move on to someone who will give them some pussy."

"Hols! Language! What the hell am I going to do with you both? It's Friday, packing day, and your parents come tomorrow. I really ought to write to complain, but don't want to wreck things for Hoff."

AK smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Well Miss," AK said, "we thought that we ought to be punished, but things aren't as they were when you were at school. Is that why you keep that cane on your wall in the case?"

Fergie looked startled, as well she might have.

Earlier, AK and I had discussed the summons.

"We throw herself on her mercy, AK," I had said.

"Fuck that, Pix. Not. Going. To. Work." She said with emphasis on each word. "I have a better suggestion."

She had outlined it, and I had to admit that, as usual, her devious and dirty mind had come up with an ideal solution - if Fergie would play along. We were, after all, adults, we would be consenting, and we were leaving the school the next day.

"We thought, Miss," AK went on in a wheedling tone, "that a bit of old-fashioned punishment, a short, sharp shock, might do it for us all."

"Us all?" Fergie replied, looking puzzled.

"Oh come off it Miss, you even told Squirt that you fancied me. Well how about getting my knickers down and caning my arse?"

To do her justice, Fergie contained herself.

"What you are suggesting, Miss Holst, is most irregular. Corporal punishment was abolished here a decade ago."

"Yes, Miss," I intervened, "but we are consenting adults, and if you can overlook the fact, we are pupils for one more day, then justice, among other things, can be done."

"Hoff, I declare, you are as bad as Hols, the pair of you, such a tempting offer, but I am afraid ... oh fuck it, over the table over there and flick your skirts up!"

AK smirked at me, I smiled back. I had warned her that much as she enjoyed lesbian spanking vids, the actual experience of being caned might be less fun than she imagined, but my Hols was always an "in for a penny, in for a pound" sort of girl.

We walked to the table opposite, turned, bent over it, looking at each other, and then flicked up our skirts.

"You teases!"

As we did so, we revealed we were both wearing regulation navy blue school knickers. As AK had commented when proposing the idea, "might as well give her a bit of nostalgia." Mine still fitted me as they had when I had first worn them, but AK's arse was rather larger, and they strained, showing a very clear camel-toe. From Fergie's view point they strained across her peachy arse.

"Lower your knickers, girls."

Blushing, I did so, looking lovingly at AK, wondering what the heck she had done! She winked back. The cool air on my bottom made me realise I was wet. I just hoped it was not clear to my teacher.

There was a swish and then, oh fuck I thought, as a sharp pain shot though me - as I had feared, that hurt! I looked at AK as the cane swished her, she moaned.

"Five more each, girls!"

At each stroke I squealed, until the last one, when, like AK, I was giving a little moan. My arse felt like it was on fire, and it also felt as though there was enough juice in my pussy to extinguish it.

"Well, girls, I think some soothing ointment, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss", we chorused in unison."

As Fergie's hands rubbed soothing lotion onto my bruised bum, I moaned a little more. AK did likewise.

"Hoff, in the corner, but you can face us. Hands on head, keep your knickers there. Hols, here, you tease."

I waddled to the corner, my knickers round my knees. When I turned AK was on the floor, her pink, striped arse in view, kneeling in front of Fergie who had pulled her skirt up and pushed her knickers aside to reveal her trimmed bush.

"Lick me!"

Smiling at me, AK proceeded to eat Fergie out. Our teacher was clearly already highly aroused by what had been happening, and given AK's pussy-eating skills, it was hardly surprising that she came fast. But AK did not stop. She licked gently, and as she did so, I came over and helped remove Fergie's knickers. We both knelt there, kissing her pussy, then kissing each other. The taste of her on AK's lips drove me wild, and I began to rub AK's pussy as we both kissed Fergie's.

"Fuck, fuck, you two are soooooo bad!"

"What's up Miss, want us to stop?" AK teased, "Fuck!" She added as my right index finger inserted itself into her wetness before sliding out and up to rub her clit.

"No way!" Fergie moaned.

As I rubbed AK, we took turns licking Fergie's pussy and clit. She ground down on my fingers, my knuckles rubbing her as the pressed down. I couldn't resist as her tits bounced, so took the opportunity to suck her nipples, my own face wet with Fergie's juices. She looked at what we were doing - and lost it!

It was the first time I ever encountered squirting. Sure, I had read about it (thanks to AK), but thought it a myth - the wetness hitting our face rather told me that it was true. And at that, AK came too.

As we calmed down, Fergie looked at us fondly.

"We should NOT have done that - but I am SO glad we did. You two have been a delight for the last seven years, and I will be sad to see the back of you."

She then laughed.

"Or not, as I do love to see can marks on a nice arse, and you both have, in your different ways, sexy arses."

In unison we chorused, "thank you Miss!"

The three of us laughed.

"Hoff, you didn't cum?"

"That's okay Miss, I think Hols will take care of that back at base!"

Then, and I shall never forget it, Fergie leaned in and kissed us both on the lips.

"Thanks girls, I have loved your time here, and have to say, the manner of your leaving could not have been better. But this is entre nous."

"Totally, Miss," I assured her, you have corrected us, and we are content. Can I add, Miss, that you have been a comfort and inspiration!"

Fergie kissed me again.

"Have I? Well, Hoff, you and Hols have been a shining example of female friendship at its best. Damn it, you have lived together longer than most of us manage with a partner!"

"Well, Miss," I added, "until we came of age, we were very good girls, and as you know from what brought us here, even Hols is a virgin!"

"You two! What are you like? Now, knickers up, here, take a wet wipe to those faces, and I'll see you tonight at the farewell feast. Oh, and Hols, make sure Hoff gets off."

"Is that an instruction Miss?" AK asked, cheekily.

"It's a bloody order, so do it!"

"Yes Miss," she giggled, as we both pulled our knickers up, rather gingerly, over our sore bottoms. After a quick face wipe and a brush through our hair, we stepped out into the morning sunshine.

"Fuck, Pix, that was so hot!"

"It was AK, but let's do as Fergie asked, that's for us only!"

And so it was. It was only years later at a reunion that we learned that we were neither the first, nor the last final year pupils with whom Miss Fergusson played. I was rather glad of it. She was always good to me, and never once made me feel that being gay was anything but natural and who I was - a sharp contrast to my own mother - but more about her in due course.

"God Hoff, I am going to miss you, and this bloody place. I do love you Squirt."

"I love you, AK," I told her, "and am going to miss you so badly. Still I will go up to York to see you."

"Ah, well, Pix, change of plans."

"What?" I replied, shocked.

"Yes, my uncle left me some money and I have decided to buy a house in York, I can afford the mortgage if I join the police now, and frankly, no debt and a salary and a job will suit me better. I have had enough studying. I am not like you."

She hugged me. Oh how I would miss those gorgeous breasts into which I so loved to snuggle.

"Look on the bright side, Squirt, I will be freer to come to see you in fusty old Oxford."

I hugged her.

"That is a plus AK, and I daresay you will have fun in the police."

"I intend to darling Pix."

We strolled around the grounds which had been our home for so long. We held hands. Who cared any more who saw us?

Several of the teachers smiled, and Amanda and her crew passed us with no bitchiness.

We spent the afternoon packing. It was, we knew, the end of an era.

AK offered to "get me off" when we got back to our room, but I said no, I wanted to save my orgasm for her that night. She hugged me. We were in a very huggy mood.

The farewell feast was a last chance to dress up and to talk with our friends. Each of the teachers hosted a table, and AK and I sat with Fergie, who smiled sweetly at us. Oh how the tears fell at the speeches. We were excited, but sad. The future beckoned, but that was uncertain; the past, ah well that was perfect, at least viewed through the misty rose-tinted spectacles of last night nostalgia.

We chatted long after supper, and then it was back for one final night to our room.

It seemed strange, our posters down, our things packed - the blu-tack on the walls. It seemed to be saying goodbye to us. We'd kept it all the time we had been at St Guthlac's. It was home, and yes, Fergie was right, we'd lived there longer than many marriages lasted.

"One last time, Squirt?"

"No, no, it's au revoir, AK, not goodbye."

"It won't be the same, Squirt, you know that."

"Stop being such a fucking realist, I want tears and love and Romance, and I adore you."

I threw myself into her arms, and we fell back on the bed.

We were so practised at undressing each other that we were naked swiftly, it was just the ache on our backsides which felt different.

"Sixty-Nine, Squirt?"

"Yes, AK!"

And so we manoeuvred to where I could lap at her wetness, and she at mine.

Oh how I loved her taste! As I lapped, my tube-like tongue scooping up her gooeyness, I felt a momentary pang - after so long, this might be the last time - and then sod it, I went for it! I loved the feel of her wet, squishy pussy as I pushed my face against it, rubbing her slit with my nose. Then I moaned loudly into her, as her tongue began pushing against my clit. As she sucked on it, it took all my concentration to keep mine doing the same with her.

There was a slight pain as her hands gripped my sore bum, but somehow that heightened the pleasure - she was right, I was a little perv! Her lapping and sucking sent familiar and welcome feelings pulsating through my body, centring on my core. I could feel her wriggling and tensing under me as I sucked and then - well then, the world exploded for us both!

I have no idea how long we lay there, me on top and her underneath. We shifted position so we could cuddle and snuggle, which we did. And so it was we fell asleep together in our old room for the last time.

I always woke first, and the birds were singing in the trees (which is what woke me). I turned to look at my lover. Browning's words, "never glad confident morning again!", came to mind (though his context was very different), and I felt a deep melancholy. Should we, one last time? No, I thought, last night had been the perfect consummation, and if that was the last time ever, let it be that which came to mind, not some quick fuck before our parents arrived and the future swallowed us up.

I made her a cup of tea and sat and watched her beauty before waking her.

"Oh Pix!"

There were tears in her eyes - too.

So we kissed. We showered. We had breakfast in a very subdued Refectory. And then, around ten, the cars began to show up.

We did the rounds, saying goodbye to teachers and friends, not that in some cases the two were different. I gave Fergie a hug, and a copy of the collected works of her beloved Sylvia Plath.

"I'll miss you, Hoff. You'll do well at Oxford, but don't forget your old Fergie, come and visit, you are always welcome."

"I will, Fergie," I said, using her nickname to her face for the first time. It felt like a rite of passage.

"Hols, it's been good to see you and Hoff in love, don't forget her!"

"I won't, Miss."

And so we stood in that room one last time together.

We had been children when we first entered it, thrown together by the chance of the alphabet. We had grown up there. It had been our home, our safe space, our love-nest. We left it, women, ready to take on the world. And tears came. We hugged each other.

"I will so miss you AK!"

"I will you, Squirt, but we shall stay in touch!"

As she said that she cupped my bum.

"Just a reminder!"

At that point her phone went.

"It's Mum and Dad, Squirt, coming with me to say bye?"

"Will I be able to - properly, I mean?"

"Yes, I don't care, not now."

She looked at me, I looked at her.

"I guess we knew this day was coming AK," I said, lamely.

"Yes, but so quickly?"

"Oh AK!" And I flung myself into her arms. She held me there, where I had known such comfort and happiness. It could never, would never, be the same again. At that moment it seemed as though there might even never be an "ever again". But I pulled myself together and standing back, looked up at her with love.

"Damn you AK, but I adore you. Going to miss you!"

"As I will you, Squirt. But we shall see each other before too long. I'm happy to pop down to Oxford, and you are always welcome in York."

It was the sort of thing lovers said at the end, but that was when love had run its course, or its well-springs had run dry; that was not the case with us. Circumstances had brought us together; now they were parting us.

"Stiff upper lip, AK," I said, trying hard to live up to my own words.

"Sod it, Squirt, give us a snog!"

So I did.

Ah, but it felt good.

I walked with her to the loading bays where our cases were ready to be packed into our parents' cars. Mr and Mrs Holst were there and smiled their welcome.

AK gave her dad a hug, and then her mum.

They were kind, and they gave us a private moment for one last school snog. Then, almost before I knew it, she was in the car and waving to me. I waved back, watching, and watching until the care turned down the long drive and out of sight. But she was not out of mind.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Fergie.

"It's okay, Hoff, you two have been so close for so long. You'll miss her, but this is not the end."

I hugged her and thanked her. Her intervention stopped me dissolving into tears. Then I saw Papa's old Volvo haul into view. He smiled when he saw me.

He and Mama got out, the latter was straight with Fergie to chat about who knew what, Papa helped get the cases into the car.

"You look sad, my little girl?"

"It's ok, Papa, I have been happy here, but the future awaits."

So it did.

As we drove off, I looked back at the towers of St Guthlac's. The past was behind me, and nothing could change it, and I knew memory would gild it; the future was unknowable. Then there was a ping on my phone.

"Hols xxx Hoff"

I replied:

Hoff xxx Hols - forever!"

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,321 Followers