Hoff and Hols, a Romance Ch. 19

Story Info
Pixie's anxieties about Emma are put to bed.
3.3k words
4.89
5.3k
7

Part 19 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,314 Followers

I got to the hospital and went straight to the reception in Accident and Emergency.

"Are you a relative?"

"Yes, Ms Don and I live together, she was brought here from our house.'

She looked at the computer.

"If you take a seat there, I will get someone to talk to you."

That did not sound good. I felt myself shaking as I took a seat.

A sympathetic-looking female doctor came over to me.

"You are Ms Don's partner, I understand?"

"I am."

"Come with me, we need to talk in private."

Trying to control my shaking, I went into a private office with her.

"I'm Dr Smythe. I am afraid it is not good news, Ms?"

"Call me Pixie," I said.

"Well, Pixie, she started having trouble breathing earlier today. Fortunately, Lady Ffitch phoned 999 and the paramedics brought her here. We rushed her straight into surgery. There is a problem with one of her heart valves. If they had not got her here in time, she'd be dead now!"

I felt my world dissolve into tears. At that point the door opened, and AK was there. She came and held me. I heard her explain to the doctor who she was, and the latter explain what had happened.

"So, what's the prognosis, doctor?"

"We have fitted a stent, and we are keeping her in for a few days. If we got this right, she should be fine, we just need to check on any damage."

"Do you hear, Squirt, she will probably be okay!"

I heard, as at some remote distance. It was too hard. I had found her again after our exile, and now this? I so wanted to see her but understood that I couldn't.

"Doctor, when can Pixie come to see Emma?"

"Give us a ring tomorrow lunch-time, and perhaps pop by for two o'clock?"

I remember AK shepherding me out and walking through the darkness back to North Parade. I remember her giving me "something to help you sleep," and then nothing.

Waking that morning, my head felt as though someone had hit me with a sandbag. Gradually I focussed. Then it all hit me again. Somehow, I pulled myself together, showered, dressed, a went downstairs.

There was Footy, with Lady F and AK.

"Pixie, I am so, so bloody sorry. Anything we can do to help, will be done, you know that."

Footy was speaking for them all, and I felt held, and comforted by their love. At the point Issy toddled in.

"Auntie Pix need hug!"

And so saying, she lifted her arms so I could pick her up, and she hugged me. Not all tears, I reflected through them, were bad.

AK phoned and we were cleared to visit Emma for two.

"I am coming with you, Squirt, no ifs, no buts."

I was grateful for AK's love and support and offered no objection.

We bought some flowers on the way, and arrived in time to see Emma pale, but sitting up.

"Oh Pixie!"

Gently, I hugged her.

"They say there is no long-term damage, and it looks, fingers crossed, as though I will be out within a day or two depending on tests."

I wanted to cry with joy.

"Oh, my love, my love, I thought I was going to lose you."

AK joined us in a group hug.

In fact, Emma was out the following day. She had, it turned out, had a bad bout of pneumonia which had weakened an aorta which had become progressively more blocked. Dr Smythe confirmed that, all things being equal, there should not be any long-term effects. She was right, at one level, but wrong on another. It made me, and Emma, even more aware of how much we loved each other. That Sunday night remains one of the worst of my life.

Emma stayed with us while she convalesced. When Issy saw her, she ran to her:

"Auntie Emm need help, lemme!"

And with that she held her hand and led her to an armchair. AK and I both looked on, trying not to cry. Throughout the next few weeks, Issy would take her toys to Emma and offer them to her to "help." Issy was unselfish from the start.

Our next big event was AK and Keith's wedding. His leave started in early September, and to catch the last of the decent weather (and to avoid the chaos which was the start of the Oxford academic year), they had settled on the second Saturday of the month.

Issy was very excited, and we chose a lovely light blue dress for her to be the flower-girl for her mum. As we showed her what to do for the fourth time, she grinned:

"Issy do it my way!"

So we let her. There, too, she showed the way she would be as she grew up; she liked to do things her way.

Emma was to perform the ceremony at the College chapel, the Dean having given special permission. Issy was most assiduous in "helping" Emma, insisting that she play the part of the bridegroom and helping her mum get the words right. The light of her enthusiasm dispelled all the clouds left by Emma's illness.

I had agreed with AK and Keith that in order to allow them the best honeymoon imaginable (in Sicily, which Keith knew well), I would have Issy for the two weeks. When told, she declared:

"Issy help Auntie Pix wiv Emm."

And so she did, bless her.

She made the preparations for the wedding far less stressful than they might otherwise have been, and Footy got permission to use the Fellow's Garden at my new college for the reception.

The day dawned bright, one of those wonderful English September days which are so like summer that one forgets how close the autumn is.

At breakfast, there was only one topic of conversation other than the wedding, and that was AK's plans for the future.

We had talked long and hard about this. She was determined to go back to work. The police had been wonderfully understanding. Her compassionate leave after the death of Cris had expanded into a year's maternity leave plus, but, not surprisingly, her bosses wanted to know if she was intending to go back. They had even agreed that she could transfer to the Thames Valley force, which was decisive for her. She would, it was decided, go back in November. But we decided that, given Keith's job, the sensible thing was for her to continue to live at North Parade as before. She had her York house still, but was letting it out, and Keith had his own flat in London, so there seemed no hurry. Lady F expressed her delight. In truth, we'd all rather been dreading losing Issy - and AK too, of course.

The wedding itself was perfection. AK decided against wearing white a second time, and with permission, decided to wear her police uniform. With Keith in his naval uniform, they made a most striking couple. As AK smoothed her stockings down, she looked at me.

"What do you think?"

"The next best thing to a girl out of uniform, is one in it!"

"Keith loves it, especially the black stockings and suspenders. Men really go for that!"

I smiled: "men are not the only ones."

It was lovely to see AK's parents again, and Chloe and I did our best as bridesmaids, but were totally overshadowed by Issy's cuteness.

I shed a tear as AK and Keith said their vows. At last, I thought, my darling friend had found someone worthy of her. It was noticeable afterwards that as Issy got a little tired and fractious, it was Keith who picked her up and soothed her. Yes, I thought, he'll do nicely.

Emma was in good voice, and the ceremony went off well.

At the wedding lunch Keith's "best man" gave a speech extolling his virtues, which was roundly applauded. I knew what was coming next, as AK stood up.

"Now my 'best woman' is going to say a few words!"

"Thank you, AK. I have known the bride since we were eleven and know that she is the best friend anyone could have. Most of you know that this is her second marriage, and what happened to Issy's dad. Such times try the soul. There were times we thought AK would sink under the burden, but she didn't. Two things shone through: love; she loved Issy with all her heart and soul and poured it into her; and courage; she never gave up. That's why it is such a joy to see her with Keith. All that love, all that courage has taken her to him, and together, they make the most wonderful couple. To the bride and groom!"

I saw AK tear up. After the toast I remained standing.

"I want to make one more toast."

I signalled to Emma, who stood Issy on her lap.

"To the cutest flower girl there ever was - darling Issy!"

At that toast, AK did burst into tears. A delighted Issy beamed and waved at everyone.

The reception, afterwards, in the Fellows' Garden was magical - the weather perfect and the company the same. I caught up with Shirley, AK's mother, who expressed her thanks for all I had done for AK.

"You've been such a good friend to her, Pixie. You know she loves you?"

"I know, and I love her, and I am always here for her."

"You two have always been so sweet together. I've been watching you with Issy, she is so like AK was at that age; you know you'd make a good mum!"

I treasured the compliment.

Mama and Gran came over to chat after congratulating the bride and groom. They, too, made a handsome couple. Mama seemed content, even happy.

Emma and Gran chatted, allowing Mama and I to take a walk around the garden.

"You looked lovely Pixie. Do you think you will ever marry?"

"I don't know Mama - if the Church would allow it, I'd marry Emma today, but we are stuck."

"You know, Pixie, it's the sort of injustice that convinces me of the rightness of your case. Gran is a good man, but I know from what he has said that your chances are slim."

As we chatted, easily, I reflected on the change in our relationship.

"I love it that Gran makes you happy, Mama," I blurted out, suddenly overcome with emotion.

"Thank you darling. But you know what else has made a difference?"

"No, Mama."

"Your forgiveness. I thought that after the way I have behaved for most of your life, there would never be any chance of our having any relationship, but you, bless you, have just allowed it to happen."

I kissed her cheek.

"Well, Mama, I'd be a wretched sort of Christian if I could not forgive my own mother."

"You doing that, Pixie, has allowed something in me to come alive. I can't say that anything I can do could make up for being such a useless mother, but I can say I love you."

With that she hugged me.

At that point Issy joined us.

"Bigs hugs!"

And I picked her up so we could indeed all hug. I won't say the pain vanished, or that I was healed, but I will say that the warmth which flowed through me was a healing one, and as we hugged, it was as though so much of the debris of the past was washed away.

Gran came over with Emma.

"Never thought I'd see that, Pixie!"

Emma was smiling, as was Gran.

"Love heals."

And so it did, slowly, by stages.

We saw AK and Keith off on their honeymoon and left the staff to tidy things away. I thanked Footy for arranging it all.

"My pleasure, Pixie. AK's a special woman - if I were gay, I'd fancy her too."

Emma laughed. How typical of Footy - straight out with it!

Lady F's driver came, and we all went back to North Parade, with more cake than anyone could eat, and a very tired Issy.

After we had put her to bed, Emma and I retired for an early night - at my suggestion. We had not made love since her operation, and I thought it was time to rectify that state of affairs. The doctors had made it clear there was no risk, but somehow, we had both been reluctant to go there. This was a chance to do just that.

As Emma undressed, I slipped into the bathroom, to emerge in the new underwear I had managed to acquire. Finding anything sexy in my petite size had been something of a search, but that is what the Internet is for, and a good friend had put me onto a place with specialised in "petite". It felt good to put on the lacy black knickers with the matching camisole, and as I emerge back into our bedroom, Emma's face lit up.

"Yummy, is that my Pixie in those sexy knickers?"

I smiled.

"I was not sure whether to bother, as I may to be in them long, but, well, you know!"

"Thank you, my love. You look so good."

"In which case, I am keeping them on, but I notice you have lost yours my love; so careless of you!"

Emma looked at me, cocking a quizzical eyebrow.

"Who are you," she giggled, "and what have you done with my Pixie?"

I smiled back, in what I hoped was a seductive way.

"And what happens to girls who lose their knickers?" I teased.

This time a smile came to her face.

"I have a feeling I am about to find out," she replied, grinning from ear to ear as I approached her.

"Do we need that duvet, Emma, the room is warm. Let me see that sexy body of yours."

Needing no second invitation, she pulled the duvet back, revealing she was wearing nothing except her nightdress.

"No knickers, no nightdress!"

Emma lifted and pulled her nightdress off, sitting on the bed stark naked, her breasts all exposed for me; I noticed her nipples were hardening rapidly.

"Good girl," I said, softly, but with meaning.

Emma blushed.

"That turns me on, Pixie, to hear that from you of all people."

"Oh," I giggled, "me as opposed to the gorgeous sexy AK. From her it would be fine, would it?"

Emma blushed.

"Oh, I see," I said, close enough now to put two fingers under her chin so I could kiss her sweet lips. I could feel she was trembling.

"Hold those breasts up for me, Emma - or are they tits?"

She blushed again.

"Tits, for you!" She said, cupping them so that I could do what I did next, which was to suck each nipple in turn, making them both wet.

"Are you wet for me?" I asked, looking up, our eyes locking.

"I am so wet, Pixie, darling."

"Push a finger into that wetness and show me."

Emma did as she was told. Her finger glistened with her juices.

"Now put two fingers in and then rub both your nipples with your own cream."

She looked surprised but pleased. I watched, entranced as her fingers entered her wetness, and brought her juices to make her nipples glisten."

"Oh, that feels so tingly!"

Kneeling on the bed, I pushed her back and began sucking her nipples, tasting her on both of them.

Emma gasped, and instinctively her legs opened, bending at the knees. I reached for the dildo I had brought with me and used it to tease her entrance. She moaned loudly.

"Rub your clit, darling!" I told her.

As her fingers went there, I pressed the dildo in, turning it until, inch by inch, it slowly stretched her. Her hand was rubbing frantically.

"Stop!" I said, removing her hand.

She moaned, disappointed. But, getting my head down there, I pushed the dildo all the way in so that my tongue could take the place of her hand. I flicked her clit, side to side, fast at first, in time with the rhythm of the dildo pushing in and pulling out, which made her squelch. That noise, the scent of her pussy, and the groans she was making, had, I realised, made my own knickers soaking wet. I knew what I needed, but what I needed even more than my own satisfaction, was Emma's; this was my gift to her.

Turning the dildo inside her, I sucked slowly on her clit, pulse-sucking until she gripped my head. I pulled the dildo back, almost out of her and then, as he back arched and her hips gyrated, I changed the angle, plunging it in as far, as fast, and as hard as I could - just as I sucked her clit hard. She exploded. I had never seen her gush like that. Shuddering and calling my name, I felt her spasm; her pussy gripped the dildo as thought losing it would be a catastrophe. I watched joyously as my darling Emma's orgasm multiplied. She gasped. For a moment I thought I might have overdone it, but no.

"Fuck me again Pixie, please!"

"Oh, I see," I said, "insatiable, are we? You know what they call insatiable women with no knickers don't you?"

"No," she groaned, whimpering, "what?"

"Sluts," I said, grinning, "are you my slut, Emma?"

"Gosh, yes, yes Pixie, I am your slut, take me harder!"

That was hardly an invitation I could refuse in the mood I was in.

"Good girl, but first, I am getting out of these knickers!"

As I pulled them down, a thick strand of my own goo seemed to try to hold them to where they had been plastered, as it broke, I pulled them off and threw them to the floor. I then straddled Emma's face, looking towards her pussy, where I had left the dildo, which stuck out of her. Slowly I lowered my wetness onto her face.

"Lick me, slut!"

As I spoke, my pussy touched her lips, and I felt her tongue snake out, searching for my nectar and lapping it up. I shuddered, leaning forward to play with the embedded dildo. As she licked and sucked, I fucked her hard again, using my left hand to play with those big breasts, fondling them and teasing her nipples. I could see her juices dripping out of her, conscious that mine were coating her face. As he lips fastened on my clit, I moaned, pushing the dildo in and out faster, and then, with teasing her breasts with one hand, used the other to let go of the dildo to finger her clit. At that, she sucked mine so hard I felt a shiver pass to my core.

Lost in an erotic daze, we rocked against each other. I knew I was losing it, hoping she was going to again. I leant so far forward that my chin pushed against her clit, taking the dildo in my mouth, and fucking her with it. That did it for her, just as her hard suck on my clit did it for me. In one huge ecstatic orgasm, we came together, losing all sense of anything save the moment. Time seemed to stand still.

We fell together, our hot, sweaty bodies joined by the ecstasy. Pulling the dildo out slowly, I dismounted. Emma's face was red, and wet with me. Looking at her, I sucked her juices slowly from the dildo - and then leaned in to taste myself on her lips.

"I love you, Emma," I said, softly.

Her hands holding my face, she smiled, kissed me, and said:

"And I adore you. Where did that come from?"

"Truly," I said, "from some deep place where I intuited that you needed it."

"I did, I did, Pixie, so much."

She pulled me to her. I smelt myself on her and kissed her.

"Now, sleep," she said, as she pulled the duvet over us.

We slept the sleep of the just - the just extremely satiated.

Pixiehoff
Pixiehoff
1,314 Followers