Hold Me Now - Alive and Kicking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's not sharing a room with us at 18." Bailey rolled his eyes. "And that's not what I said." He stood up and before I knew it I was held princess style in his arms. He glared at me and motioned to the baby monitor with his eyes. "Grab that." He directed. I obeyed him and he carried me out of the room and threw me down on the couch, pressing me against it and lifting my ass up again. I moaned as he dove between my legs, teasing me with his tongue. "Forgot lube." He whispered.

"Vaseline. Second drawer." I panted over my shoulder at the coffee table as his hands trailed up and down my body.

"Nice." He grinned. "You're prepared."

"Someone has to be."

"Hmmm." He growled. He spread my legs again gently and moaned quietly in delight as he kneaded my cheeks. I felt his body against mine, making my dick leak pre. He was so coy about his body sometimes it made me extra horny when he was feeling loose and generous with it. He was so utterly perfect for me. So tall, and even when he was trying to pass as a twink his muscles got in the way. He had a swimmers body, lithe and lean and hard- but only in all the right places. His face was so soft. I moaned as I felt his dick between my thighs, and let him arrange me for him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pinned me to him as he penetrated me. I writhed in pleasure as I heard his soft grunts in my ear. He was always the perfect mix of rough and gentle. My hips were thrusting desperately to meet him and I could feel his smile in the way he kissed my neck and tried to get me to stop so he could control the rhythm.

He paused as we heard a cry. We glanced at each other. Another one. A full blown awake baby who is crying kind of cry. Sometimes we left her... but... He looked at me guiltily as he pulled away and I winced at the feeling of his hard dick leaving me.

"18 years of this." He glanced at me as he stood up. "Any regrets?"

"No regrets, B." I smiled at him. "You?"

"No regrets." He kissed my forehead. "But I don't think sex is happening tonight."

"Agreed." I sighed.

"And it is your night to get the baby."

"Sure is." I smiled. "Love you, B."

"I know." He sighed and picked me up once more, taking us back to our baby. "Love you more, actually."

"Doubt." I grinned.

"Whatever. You're my soulmate." He teased me as he threw me on the bed and picked up Katherine, shrugging at me. "I was up anyway." He said as I started to protest. She calmed down, like, immediately in his arms. SO unfair.

"I'm not your soulmate." I told him, pulling our sheets up and sort of half arseing making the bed before falling into it.

"You don't believe in soulmates?" B glanced at me.

"No, I just think we aren't each others." I told him. "I think your soulmate was Basil, and mine was that random Italian himbo..."

"Who?"

"But I think it's really cool of us to defy fate and end up together anyway." I yawned. "There's a song in that." I muttered.

"Yeah... maybe not quite as catchy as 'Bailey Green, biggest cock you've ever seen....'" B rolled his eyes. Katherine gurgled and I grinned to myself.

"See? She likes cock jokes."

"Ugh. She's two months old."

"She's gonna get them with two dads." I peered at B. "May as well get used to it."

"Suppose so." Bailey smiled as he rocked her. "You wanna go to sleep, not soulmate?"

"It was my night to stay up!"

"I know." Bailey smiled at me. "That's ok. Sleep, Ernie. You tomorrow."

"Ok." I sighed, falling into the pillows.

"And for the record, Kitty." I heard him cooing at the baby. "We are soulmates." I smiled. Well. Maybe.

-----

THE END

(Cue Simple Minds)

1...345678