Holi with Family

Story Info
Alisha spends time with family during Holi vacation.
841 words
3.84
15.2k
15
0

Part 9 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was summer holidays during my first year at college and my stepmother suggested that we visit her sister's place for holi as otherwise only the two of us were alone this time at home. There was her sister, Shiney aunty who was into her mid forties by then just like my step mother, and her daughter Shivani who was of my age, and in addition to that, also there was a relative of Shiney aunt, Anu, who was around in her early thirties.

Early in the morning of holi, Shiney Aunty announced that it was our family's tradition, especially for women, to play holi wearing a blouse and petticoat alone, with no saree wrapped around. I assumed it was the first time for Shivani too to experience it as Anu.

We didn't think much and we were all very comfortable and casual about the whole thing, even though there was some degree of excitement and anticipation among all the five of us I suppose.

The plan was to play holi in the garden after breakfast. It was already very hot and humid, the kind which is characteristic to Indian summers, but it was not yet unbearable.

First, my stepmother came out, wearing just a green blouse and a matching petticoat. She looked gorgeous and sexy, the thin material of the blouse hugging her round boobs. Anu and Shivani followed her, both of them wearing just a blouse and petticoats and both were equally pretty.

Shivani's mom was next wearing a blouse and petticoat made of red silk and she looked so good. My attire too was kinda similar, a blouse and a petticoat made of silk, but blue in color.

The game started and within a few minutes or so we all were literally wet with all our bodies drenched in coloured water. Each of our curves can be seen around. My step mother got hold of me from behind and rubbed the colored powder on my exposed midriff, back area and neck. Anu was dancing while playing with Shivani and her mom was playing with her daughter. She got hold of Shivani and started exploring her bare skin starting from her face to midriff. She rubbed the coloured powder on both her arms, belly and her back.

Anu took charge of me next. She began from my exposed areas but slowly started cupping my breasts above the blouse giving me tingling sensations. I held on to her arms but she didn't stop having power over me. In the meantime my step mother and Shivani's mother got hold of Shivani. Her mom sat in front of Shivani and lifted her petticoat upto her thighs to apply color all over her exposed bare legs. My step mother did not wait further and lifted Shivani's blouse as well, exposing her bosoms and belly. In one go her blouse was off and she was standing in only her petticoat. She tried covering up her bosoms with arms across but my stepmother took them away and started cupping both breasts with a handful of colors. 

Anu was still not done with me yet and lifted my blouse exposing my bosoms. She cupped my bosoms with coloured powder, rubbing her hands thoroughly and firmly on them. In the meantime, Shivani's petticoat too was off her and she was standing in her panties alone. Similarly Anu pulled down my petticoat in one go and I too stood there in my panties. And Shivani's mother exchanged positions and soon our panties too came off with me and Shivani stood naked among the three ladies. 

Shivani's mother grabbed my pussy with a handful of colors and gave it a good hard rub as my juices started flowing freely. She inserted a couple of fingers inside and started moving in and out. My step mother too had her share of fun with Shivani doing the same. It all looked like a planned sort of an initiation for Shivani and I.

Anu came towards me and soon her hands cupped my exposed butt cheeks. She spread my ass crack open and inserted her fingers right through them. Similarly Anu too got both her orifices explored by the women and we both came rather vigorously with loud moans.

First Anu took me and Shivani inside to the washroom. Both of us were naked, standing side by side as Anu turned on the shower. The water was not yet warm but the three of us entered and got completely soaked in water.

We started washing each other as Anu too became naked. I was rubbing Shivani's back, she was rubbing mine, Anu was washing her own body. We took turns rubbing each other's bodies with soapy lather. Suddenly I felt a finger rubbing between my ass cheeks and found Anu rubbing my butthole with a soapy finger. Soon our mothers joined too, having gotten rid of their clothes, and started cleaning themselves.

We spent a long time in the shower where we all had multiple orgasms before coming out and drying ourselves.