My Ragging (hazing) at the Hostel

Story Info
Alisha gets ragged (hazed) at the girls hostel.
1k words
3.63
12k
6
0

Part 8 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not encourage or condone many of the behaviors depicted in this story. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

Having completed my college studies and having spent close to two months at home enjoying my holidays, I opted for journalism as a major for my graduate studies. My college was pretty far from where I lived and traveling daily was not a possibility and hence opted to stay in the hostel before getting used to the place so that I could move into a paying guest facility. 

I reached there in the afternoon and got settled into my room by the sunset. It was my first night in the campus hostel and I was called along with a few of my batch mates to the hostel mess by the seniors. Prevalence of hazing or ragging as it called in this part of the world remained at various levels in different places however much severe when it comes to hostels than anywhere else. There were ten of us present and we were asked to stand in a line next to each other and to introduce ourselves, by one of the six seniors who sat on the desks in front of us.  I was on the left and it was my turn, which came first.  I moved forward and started introducing myself, little bit about my background and my college life.

"This is not the way a girl introduces herself, tell your vital measurements". I was told in a stern voice one of those seniors and I had already started shaking a bit.

I replied "32-34-36" reluctantly. 

Then one of them asked whether I was sexually active to which I shook my head negatively. She came closer to me and had a good look walking around me as I stood still with my head slightly bowing down.

"Ok, imagine you are modeling for a brassiere ad, show us how you would perform".  

I felt that things are going to be serious. It was pretty obvious that from that point onwards it was going to be a one-way journey with no option to rerun and I was clueless how to respond. I might perform in a bra and I had to stand half naked before all assembled in the room however I stayed quiet for a few seconds and tried walking like a model. 

"Is this how you model for a bra with your clothes on?" Came another stern voice and I didn't have any other choice by then.

I felt very ashamed but I decided to act brave. I removed my T-shirt and stood before them in my black brassieres. The girls were looking at my half nudity with such curiosity as I walked across the room and returned back. 

"Ok, now imagine you are modeling for a panty and show us how you may perform".  

Somehow, I had the courage to proceed and I removed my jeans too exposing my black panties this time. I gave my audience a good display of my body in bra and panties and turned sideways, then front and then back so that all possible angles were covered. The seniors were cheering aloud with claps and hurrahs.

Each one of us were paraded as such in our underwear amidst loud cheers from the seniors before making us stand in front them again in a line. Some even got a few smacks on their bums for resisting to undress or being reluctant to perform in front of all and warned of getting all their clothes ripped off if they didn't oblige and cooperate. 

They called us one by one and inspected our bodies closely while we managed to keep our undergarments on until then. Each one of them commented on each of our figures while caressing us here and there intermittently. 

Next came off our bras one by one and our bosoms got felt by each one of them to their satisfaction. I felt a tinge of pain and pleasure simultaneously each time my nipples got squeezed under the fingers of each of them. Each one of us were made to parade around the room displaying our bosoms in full view to everyone. 

Then we were made to face the one standing beside us, into five pairs and asked to feel each other's bosoms with our hands. Most of us felt gently with much reluctance but got shouted at, to do with more force and squeeze the flesh out before being told to suck each one's nipples. It was pretty evident that by then many of us had become accustomed to the circumstances and even started leaking a bit from the bottom. Afterwards we had to kneel in front of our partners and lick off their belly buttons using our tongues deep inside.

Next, we were asked to stand and bend down one by one in a line and touch our toes. And again it was my turn to go first as one of the seniors came behind and slid my panties down to my feet and asked me to step out of it. She had a good feel off my cheeks before planting a couple of hard smacks on each one of them, making me wince. She felt my cheeks again, caressing all over before entering between my dry pair of lips with her finger and making them wet. She then entered my rear lubricating it with the wetness in her fingers. I was warned not to get up with another smack as a burning candle was brought and thrusted into my rear. I didn't feel much in the beginning except for the hurt but started feeling the heat slowly and the burn as the melted drops started falling in my legs and thigh area. When it was burnt to almost three quarters after a few minutes, one of them pulled it out of me and made me stand up right with another smack. 

They felt me all around the body until one of them ensured that I squirted hard while standing, using a pair of fingers penetrated inside me on both sides.