Holiday at Cousin's House

Story Info
Holiday at cousin's house.
2.7k words
2.65
25.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it started when I had Holidays and all my roommates had gone to their hometown so I decided that rather than staying alone at the hostel, I should have a visit to cousin's sister who was living in the other part of town (and she was a doctor) was inviting me since many days as well so finally decided to visit her.

It all happened last year when I was 23years old in 2021 and my cousin sister is 5years elder than me, she is now a successful doctor

So I called her and said that I will come this evening so come and pick me up at this stop and she was quite excited about it as well, so I packed all my clothes and left.

It was a journey of around 3--4 hours. I went there and called her to say that I had arrived, so she came and picked me up.

She came within a few minutes to her scooty and we left for her flat, which was not that far. We went to her flat, and she told me to freshen until she would cook something for us, even though I was sweating because of that tiring journey and having a body ache sitting in one place.

So I quickly took the towel and went in the bathroom as I came out with a towel wrapped around my waist I opened my bag and took out a pair of night pants and T-shirt, at that very fucking moment I realized I had totally forgotten to carry extra underwear along and I had only one pair with me the one that was in the bathroom.

I said to myself "fuck it," so I just worn my pants and T-shirt and went for dinner we had a dinner for around 2 hours watching cartoons and bitching about our relatives we noticed it was late so she asked me to sleep I agreed and went and slept on her bed.

The next morning when I woke up, I went to the kitchen in search of water, where she started to laugh as soon as she saw me.

I asked her what happened, but she denied saying anything, rather just asked if I would have tea or something else.

I asked her to cook something until I brushed my teeth. When I returned, she had cooked eggs for me. As I was eating them, she told me to get her phone and open the gallery and see the latest pics. She is having a surprise for me.

I did the same as I opened her gallery to my mood swing from chilled to the anger she had clicked pics of me while I was sleeping with a huge boner something that I haven't even realized as I wasn't wearing any underwear it was visible she had also pulled my pants down and clicked those hairy parts as well and that was what she was laughing.

I got angry, banged her phone and went to the room. She came there after a few minutes hugged me and said that she was sorry for doing something like that and pulling my cheeks said that she is my sister and so I explained to her I forgot to carry my underwear along and that's why she again started laughing and said that "how fool are you who forgot to carry underwear?"

I replied. I was quite excited to come, and in that hurry; I forgot. She again started laughing and said that she has to go somewhere and will be back in the afternoon and if I am hungry, she told me to order online. I said okay, and she left.

She returned in the afternoon and said that she had brought a gift for me. I was keen to know what that was, and she removed a small pair of underwear from her bag and threw it on my face. I raged with anger and threw it outside of her balcony and slammed the door.

She came back after a few minutes and asked what I would like to have.

I angrily said "whatever."

She said sorry and bowed down in front of me and said that she won't tease me again and then it was cool and then we ordered food and went to bed early.

It was Sunday. The next day I woke up because of some noise and went to the balcony and saw that she was doing yoga.

I said, "you do all this too?"

She said that not daily, but every Sunday there was a skipping rope kept beside her.

She threw it at me and asked how many I could do. I said as much as she could count. She said that if you do over 100 in one, go, she will order my favorite pizza for me. I agreed.

When I was around 50 or 60, she asked me to stop and said that I was cheating. I said what sort of cheating she came near and that motherfucker sister pulled my pants down and was embarrassingly standing naked in front of her. I closed, and she was rolling all around in laughter.

I got so angry about that situation that I threw the rope away and locked her on the balcony and went away. I returned after around 20 mins. She was still there, begging me to open the door.

I ordered her that as you have seen me naked, I wouldn't let you out until you would strip.

She denied with anger and said shut up and let her out. I denied with a smile on my face and sat there using my phone.

After a few more minutes, she told me she wanted to pee badly.

So, please open the door.

I said "okay then come on quickly strip, let me see you."

She angrily denied and sat there, but I could see that urge to pee in her. She kept on requesting me to open the door, but I kept on saying no. Unable to control her bladder anymore, she said, "okay fine, but I will only take off my bra."

I agreed, and then she quickly took off her sports bra and started to cover her boobs with her hand. They were big as hell and she could not even cover them.

I ordered her to take her hands down. She quietly did that and then, as soon as I opened the door, I rushed to the washroom. I was standing just outside with her bra in hand as she came out. I gave it to her.

But she said that she will have revenge for it and jumped over me and removed all my clothes as I was hairy down there. She started to pull my pubes and warned me to never repeat that again.

When we had a fight while she was getting me nude even though I had been tough and had successfully removed her pants she was wearing a blue panty inside and was just about to pull that down as well when she grabbed my pubes.

Assuming I was helpless, I said that I won't do anything like this again. She ordered me she would forgive me and not punish me if we were to stay nude the entire day.

I have to agree and stayed nude for the entire day at every instance she used to call me and used to slap me an erect dick or used to spank my ass until the very evening I got so angry and found helpless that I started to cry in front of her for hours initially she just ignored and then later came close and asked what happened I said her I am feeling very humiliated and will never come to her ever again.

She said that this is just a joke and then showed her my dick which was swollen up as she had slapped it so many times and said her I am in deep pain she felt sorry and told me to put on clothes and she did not think that I don't want to wear any more clothes and stayed as I was.

She then said to me okay then please stop crying, and she is ready to suffer any punishment I would give the very moment I said that "even you should know how painful the feeling is".

She will have to get naked in front of me and I will slap her pussy until it gets swollen. She first denied but later agreed. She then took off her clothes, and she was wearing those same blue panties. She was still standing in front of me in her bra and panties.

I said to take them off as well, and she said, "please, don't remove my panties, please do without removing them."

I did not agree. She finally agreed and asked me to turn around and take her bra and panties off as well.

She was fucking beautiful as hell man and had that beautiful small tight pussy. As soon as I saw her I got a huge. Erection. She started laughing, looking at that. Then I ordered her to spread her legs and started to slap that vagina.

After a few shots, it began to change its color, and there were tears in her eyes. I looked at them and said that this is how I am feeling. I gave some more slaps until it got swollen and she was totally in tears. We then decided to sleep due to pain. We were both sleeping on the same bed beside each other.

The next morning when we woke up, I went to the bathroom to bathe, as I was in the bathroom.

She began to hammer the door. I asked, "what happened?"

She said that she wanted to pee badly. I told her to wait for me to take a shower, but she badly requested to open the door.

So I opened the door with soap all over my body. She quickly got in nude and pissed all over the bathroom and went out.

I called her and asked her to clean the place as well as I have to bathe.

She told me to do it myself and left a few minutes later. She again knocked on the door and asked me to open it. I asked her what she said. She had some unfinished business.

I opened the door and saw a razor in her hands. She gave it to me and asked me to clean it down there.

I said "I don't know what to do."

So she said she would do it herself. She started to shave my hair all over my penis and balls and asked me to turn around and bend.

I asked, "what for?"

She said "just do it."

She then shaved the hairs around my ass, and I was clean all over. She told me not to wear it. In return, she asked me to shave her underarms well.

As I finished, she told me to get out as she had to take a bath.

I said "I want to watch you."

So we both had a bath. I washed her back and her privates as well. She pissed maybe around twice while bathing and once did it over me and started to laugh. We both got out of the bathroom and dried ourselves.

She handed me a pair of boy panties and told me to wear them.

She also applied some cream over my privates, as they were itching after a bath.

At that very moment I got boner and as she was applying the cream on my cock, I just couldn't hold up and cummed over her hand and legs.

She felt embarrassed but with a smile she said that it's quite common for them to wash themselves and cook for us again.

She was wearing a weird panty, and I asked her "which type of panty is this?"

She said that she is on her periods, and she wears this underwear for supporting pads.

I told her I know it's quite painful and asked her if there's a way I can comfort her. She thought for a while and said that there is one but they will do it after lunch.

We ordered lunch, ate it and then she called me on the bed and took my clothes off.

I asked what she was doing.

She put a hand on my face and said, "I told you that my periods are going on."

I replied with a yes.

She said that "if you put that in my jaw, then the pain would go away."

At first I hesitated and then took off her panty as well as she bent in front of me. I could see both her holes. I asked her which one should I put it in.

To my surprise, she said, "that's the asshole."

I was shocked and said, "confirm, I put in your ass."

She said "just do it."

I just pushed it in suddenly and she screamed as hell. I took it out, and she was saying in pain she suffered from the fully erect cock in her ass.

She then brought a bit of oil and massaged it over cock and asked me to put it in her ass. I did as she said and asked her what next she said, "put it slowly."

I started to give her the pleasure she never had, and she was moaning.

After a few minutes, I said, "I am exhausted now and can't do anything like this anymore."

She told me to lie down and got on top of me.

She enjoyed my cock, and I enjoyed her boobs. They were big as hell.

I said earlier, like around a bra size of 36D, she got tired and got over me.

Her boobs were touching me, and her head was on my shoulder. I peed her head and began to kiss her.

She enjoyed it as well. She asked me to open my mouth and she spit inside my mouth and began to laugh. I pulled her neck and started to kiss her and spit at her.

Now I got on top of her and began to kiss until she started to suffocate and then slowly pulled my dick out of her.

We both just slept in that very place. She woke up after some time and said that there was poop and cum all over my penis.

We went to the bathroom and washed was cleaning me. I was cleaning her. We lay down on the floors and again fucked until we were very tired.

We somehow closed all the doors and windows and made the room dark and with our body wet we just lied in the bed on top of each other.

At that moment, she asked if it was my first time. I said yes; it was the first time as well and she thanked me for coming over.

For the next few days, she lied. She was sick in her office and we had sex all over the house. Like at night, we made it on the balcony in the shivering cold and also on the kitchen sink and. There was no place that was not stinking of our sweat.

I asked her if I wanted to see her pee. She agreed and just pissed right in front of me at the very moment on the kitchen floor.

She asked me to do the same, and she was rotating my Dick, pissed on the last day of my return. We both cleaned the house well after cleaning it.

We both washed the bed, as it was stinking with my cum all over. We washed it well and had sex on the. Floor. After that, we cuddled each other for hours.

Finally, it was time for me to go. I packed my dirty clothes, and she got dressed to drop me off when I returned to the hostel.

I called her and said that I had reached that moment she asked me to open my bag.

She had a surprise for me in I opened it and saw that there was here blue panty she was wearing that day and asked how it is I smiled and said it smells like you we do the same thing again whenever I have holidays but this time we use condoms and all and different role plays but that's a different story.

That I will tell you in the next story.