Holiday Ch. 07

Story Info
White Hot!
2.4k words
4.68
3.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick decided he wanted a quick shower before retiring to bed so he stepped into the shower and I joined him a minute later.

"I thought you didn't want a shower," Rick remarked.

"I don't, I just want to be with you," I laughed.

"You're just too damn cute, you know that," he laughed spinning me around and kissing the back of my neck.

"Mmm, that feels so good," I muttered.

"There's more where that came from," he said as he pawed both of my breast and tightened his grip pressing my back against him.

"Promises, promises," I giggled as I reached back and fondled his hardening member then placing it between both of my butt cheeks.

"I keep my promises" he laughed as he again kissed my neck and began fondling

my nipples.

"Oh gawd Rick," I giggled.

"Mmm," you're so tasty," he remarked as he nibbled on the other side of my neck.

"Oh gawd. Rick," I giggled as I tilted my neck a little bit more to give him ample room for his playful kisses.

"You like that Mindy?" he whispered softly.

"Yes, I like it," I admitted as I laid my hands upon his and massaged his cock by swaying my ass against it.

"We have to take a shower."

"No we don't."

"Yes, we do," he laughed.

"Is it the law?" I asked as my heart beat raced.

"Yes, it is."

"Nooo, it's not," I flirted as my breathing got deeper.

"Come on," he laughed as he tried to remove his hands from my breasts.

"Fine, it should be against the law to turn the lights on without blowing the fuse," I laughed as I released his hands and turned to kiss him.

"I like that," he chuckled after a long sensual kiss.

"Wash my back," I turned again.

Rick had loving hands, so gentle, but yet firm; he definitely knew how to touch a woman to get her juices flowing, and mine were flowing. I would have had an orgasm right there in his arms without penetration, he was that good.

I got out as soon as I washed and rinsed leaving him there to do the same. I grabbed a towel, dried quickly, laid on the bed, and enjoyed a few videos before he entered the room.

"Hey Beautiful," Rick flattered me as he walked into the room.

"Hey handsome," I peered up from the bed as I was resting on my back with my head over the edge.

"You're in the perfect position," he smiled downward at me.

"I am?" I basically asked not knowing what he was talking about.

"Open your mouth," he demanded as he looked downward.

I opened my mouth and as soon as it was wide enough he rammed his hairless cock into my mouth.

"Mmph," I mumbled.

I watched from beneath his cock as he slowly pushed the monster into my mouth and into my throat. His shaved balls covered my eyes blinding me from seeing him. The tall bed put his cock and my mouth at the right height for his, our, enjoyment.

"That's it honey, take the whole thing," he encouraged me.

Rick slowly, and I mean slowly, fucked my mouth and throat as my lips clasped his cock.

"Your warm mouth feels so good," he moaned after a few minutes.

I dropped my phone from my hand onto the bed, wrapped my arms around his ass, and quickened the pace letting him know I was getting horny and incredibly turned on. In fact, I began to involuntarily move my legs about impatiently.

"Ugh fuck," he grunted.

I felt his cock throb he was almost there.

"Ah fuck," he moaned again.

I could taste his pre-cum.

"Oh gawd," he tensed up.

With all my might I pulled him forward and held him there while he exploded into me. Rope after rope shot down my throat giving me immense pleasure; I just loved his cock... and him.

"Fuck yeah," he moaned as his ejaculations got weaker.

I released him, turned over on my stomach without releasing his cock from my mouth. I lapped up every sign of cum from his cock, balls, and inner thighs I could find or smell. His cum not only tasted fantastic but its aroma was to die for.

When I had finished my desires he grabbed my ankles, spun me around so my ass was now on the edge of the bed, and rammed his cock into my wanting ass.

"Oh gawd," I cried in pleasure as he penetrated my lubed ass.

"You're so fucking sexy," Rick moaned as he quickly began pounding the living hell out of me.

"Fuck... uck... uck... uck," was all that came out of my mouth.

"Mind...y, Mind...y, Mind...y," he cried out as he reached for my nipples and played with them.

"Fuck," I squealed as Rick was relentless.

He placed both hands under my arms, lifted me, and slammed me against the cabin wall while never missing a beat. I wrapped my legs and arms around him as he continued to pound me into oblivion. My mind and body was in another place, a place I never knew existed, a place of utter joy.

"Oh gawd Rick... don't stop," I begged as I hung on for dear life.

"Uh, uh, uh," he grunted with every manly stroke.

This continued for several minutes until I screamed in ecstasy, my head fell upon his shoulders as I began to convulse; but that didn't stop him. He continued to press me against the wall and bang the hell out of my pussy. All I could do was to hold on for the ride and enjoy the moment; and I did both.

"Uh, uh, uh," he grunted with the rhythm of a jack hammer. His body slamming into mine as the sound of his balls swung forward and slapped my ass.

I couldn't hold on any longer as I screamed as I ejaculated between our two bodies which made him explode deep within me, still, the rhino kept charging forward.

"Uh (slap), uh (slap), uh (slap)," he grunted as his balls of steel used my ass as their drum.

My panting, deep and long, finally able to fill my lungs, and to catch my breath.

Our cum mixed together, mostly his, helped lubricate my ass for further abuse; I just hope I could walk tomorrow.

Once again my body began to respond to his cock massaging my inner tubular wall along with my prostate and sending me again into euphoria. I just laughed as I lost my mind and body for a second time, my heart raced, my spirit danced with joy, and my panting became deeper with every breathe I took.

"Ah fuck (giggle), my gawd, oh my gawd, oh yes," screamed as the sensation took over my soul and my small prick leaked cum between our bodies for a second time.

"Uh, uh, uh...fuck me... fuck," Rick blasted stream after stream deep inside of me once more. His body was on auto pilot as his cock abused my black hole. Finally, minutes later, Rick carried me to the bed and lay down beside me gasping for air. He was still inside of me, hard, and waning.

Amazing enough, the ride of my life was over, at least for now. He held me tight, his fingers played with my nipples which sent a shock of current through my body, this led to another bulbous drips of cum drip from the little one.

"Are you okay?" he asked after we laid there for some time.

"Yes," I giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"That was fucking amazing, the best yet!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah... for me too," he stated as he began to pull out from me.

"No, don't, just stay in me."

He kissed me on the back of my neck; it felt so good it brought a smile to my face.

"How long did you fuck me?" I asked him.

"Approximately 2 hours."

"I hope I can walk tomorrow," I laughed.

Then we laughed.

"I'm hungry, let's get something to eat," I suggested.

"Are you serious?"

"You're not hungry?"

"I'm a man, I'm always hungry."

We laughed again.

"I'll take a quick shower," he remarked.

"No, we'll take a quick shower."

"Fine," he helped me up, we showered, and we dressed.

This time I dressed in an extremely short white mini that I actually had no business wearing but my dick had shrunk so much nobody would notice the poor thing especially with white panties. I grabbed a small American Flag crop top that barely covered my boobs, a watch, a cross, a bracelet, and a pair of grey velvet two inch booties. Eye liner and lip gloss completed the outfit and off we went.

I was still four inches shorter than Rick; he was tall, dark, and handsome. He was slim but chiseled with a pair of nice sized gunboats and a six pack.

The outfit was fitting as we were on a cruise, there were some adults wearing swim wear, a speedo and G-strings seemed to be in order; there were no kids as it was late.

We went to his room and he change into a pair of Kakis, no shirt, and sandals then we left to find something to eat.

We ordered two tuna salads and a bottle of wine, then sat, and ate. We finished pretty quickly and decided to walk the deck for some clean air.

"Rick, we need another bottle of wine," I said.

"Another?" he questioned.

"Yeah, I want to feel free," I giggled.

"Okay," somehow he knew what I meant.

"Thank you," I kissed him and he handed me the opened bottle.

"You're welcome."

I took a sip from the bottle, smiled, and giggled. Our eyes me and we just fell into one another, a deep long lasting stare.

"I'm ready," I said.

He took my hand and we strolled the deck slowly until we came across an empty hot tub, it took me a while to convince Rick to get in but he gave in. I took off my skirt, top, booties, and jumped in; Rick joined me stripping down to his boxers.

We flirted with one another and laughed as we sipped our wine... it was amazing. We headed back to my room where he kissed me and said goodnight.

I washed off my makeup, brushed the pearly whites, flossed, and rinsed with mouth wash. I checked myself in the full length mirror and was extremely happy with the person looking back at me. I changed into a pink baby doll and tucked under the covers.

I thought how funny things have turned out in just a few short months. It happened so fast, the Halloween Party, Rick, Trish and Dale, my career, my femininity... everything was looking up.

My head hit the pillow, the thoughts of Rick throwing me against the wall and ravaging me came into focus and began to send chills throughout my entire body. I could feel his cock inside of me, thrusting... thrusting, I became lustful for his barbaric sex but I managed my thoughts and desires through breathing techniques I learned from my mother who taught meditation.

I refrained from touching myself... it was the best thing I could do. I imagined Rick and I making sweet love on our bed. He was obviously the man and I was his sweet little wife.

I imagined we kissed passionately, he lowered me to the bed, and mounted me half way; he was to my side and I was on my back. We continued kissing, then, he worked his way toward my ear and proceeded to lightly tongue and suck my ear taking my breath away.

"Ah!" I moaned quietly.

My heart began to accelerate slightly as his hand reached my right nipple...his fingers began to play which hardened it immediately; lights on.

"Mm," foreplay.

Eventually his kissed worked their way down to my left nipple and began taunting it until it to flashed high beams.

"Mm," I moaned taking in a deep breath and then exhaling as I repositioned my legs; whatever he was doing was definitely working.

Is right hand slipped down between my thighs, I spread my legs slightly, and he worked on my clit that instantly got me wet. He slid in and slowly finger fucked me, once receptive he added another, and then another.

"Yes... mmm, yes," I recited as I arched my back.

Rick's tongue slid down my tummy and found it's rightfully place between my legs.

One lick to my clit and three laps to my pussy; this was the scene until I began meeting his strokes wiping my pussy juice all over his handsome face.

"Oh gawd Rick," everything was so vivid. I bucked and came all over his face and he calmly lapped it all up.

He took my ankles and put them over his shoulders, moved forward, and entered me until there was nowhere else to go.

"Fuck... oh gawd, Rick... fuck me... fuck Rick," I screamed.

Rick took the hint and plowed into me like there was no tomorrow.

"Oh gawd," I cried out as his balls slapped my ass.

He continued what seemed like forever just pounding, and pounding, and pounding relentlessly.

"Ah fuck, gawd, fuck... oh!" I screamed. I opened my eyes, my back arched, and my body convulsed which seemed like minutes before I called down. When it was all over I was panting rapidly, my body lightly shook, and my bedsheets and baby doll were absolutely soaked with cum, my cum.

I lay there in a wet mess trying to figure out how to get a pussy, a real pussy, a pussy that Rick could fuck until it bled... literally.

Finally, I realized, I didn't want to smell like cum if Rick made a surprise early appearance tomorrow morning so I took a quick shower, washed my teddy, and changed the sheets. I tucked myself in nice and comfy and laid my head upon the pillow.

When my eyes were just about to shut there was a knock at the door, a special knock, the kind of knock that was familiar. The electric lock opened, I assumed it was the wrong room or it could be Trish... again; but what could she possibly want from me.

Then a familiar face, it was Rick, I smiled with joy.

He held up his finger to stay quiet, removed his clothes, got under my cozy cover, and kissed me passionately.