Holiday Ch. 06

Story Info
Snakes, Snakes, and More Snakes.
3.3k words
4.76
3.8k
2
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snakes, Snakes, and More Snakes

I woke, and again, Rick was no longer by my side nor in the shower. In fact, he wasn't even in the room at all and must have slipped out early morning.

The reality of last night doesn't seem real, well, Rick fucking the hell out of me was real that's a given as I feel the emptiness of not having his cock in my mouth or ass.

The strange thing about last night was seeing Trish in the doorway. She said she probably wouldn't make it and the ship had been out of dock for at least a couple of hours, still, it was surreal.

Anyway, there's no time for what was or wasn't because Pocahontas has to make an appearance in a few hours which means; a shower, shave, a complete tuck, hair, makeup, and of course that beautiful slightly modified dress taken from the original; my idea... a bit sexier if you ask me.

Obviously I need a shower because I smelled like cum, Rick's cum, maybe my own mixed in. However, I can still taste his sweet jizz in my mouth; I'll just savoir it and brush my teeth later.

I jumped in the shower with my razor and skimmed my legs, arms, and private areas; no need for my face as the electrolysis took care of the minimal facial hair. My body hair is thin and minimal like a girl's anyway so shaving suits me just fine; maybe I'll take care of it in the future. Once done with the shower and shave I checked my nails for any imperfections but found nothing and finished them with a layer of clear so they would shine. I decided to brush, floss, and mouthwash once the clear dried so I wouldn't feel rushed later.

I looked into the mirror and appreciated my body, the curves, the definition; it was really quite a change. I have no idea how one thing led to another but I like this life, enjoy Rick's company, and being his little whore... who would have thought.

I went to the closet and took out my slightly improved original strapless dress. Instead of the typical Pocahontas full body custom this one had no straps, a tight crop top with short fringes to see my mid-section, a really short skirt, with short fringes, a pair of matching tie up four inch stiletto booties; the entire outfit was some type of last minute hybrid stretchable fabric that was extremely breathable. I picked the fabric and the light deer skin color. I do have a dainty purse of the same but I won't take it on stage with me. Rick was all for the changes just as long as he could approve it... and he did. I must be a good piece of ass.

I did my hair and makeup, took the keyed private performers elevator at the end of the hall to the main floor that put me directly backstage. There, I found Rick waiting for me as the stage hands gawked at my appearance.

"I guess the dress works," I giggled.

"I guess so, are you nervous?"

"A piece of cake."

"Hello everyone," Rick went out to a round of applause and sold the product to the news.

I loved my new body and I was going to show it off even if I had to swim through shark infested waters.

Rick finished his speech and was now taking questions.

I looked at myself and admired my look, so feminine, so me; I loved the sex appeal. I had no negative thoughts and believed they would fall in love with me when I walked out there.

I waited patiently for Rick's hand signal.

Finally, it was my time for the spotlight, I stepped from behind the curtain, walked to center stage, and began to pose like a professional runway model; obviously I trained for hours on end. The reporters were for a loss of for words for a few seconds, then began a barrage of questions as their cameramen and the paparazzi flashed away. Everyone on board that was insight stopped to get a glimpse of me, Pocahontas with both adults and children ran to take photos and meet me.

Speaking of sharks, I saw Trish out past the media line, watching, and taking it all in. I was professional and kept smiling and posing; after all, it was my job.

The questions kept coming, a lot repetitive, and after an hour we left behind the curtain.

Afterwards, I decided to go to the play area, I thought the kids would love a visit from Pocahontas. The parents thought it was part of a show and began taking turns snapping pictures one on one with their children; some of the adults also had their picture taken with me.

Once done, I headed back to my room. Occasionally I was approached by a couple or a group and they would ask for a picture. I obliged happily but some men just couldn't keep their hands off my ass; if they only knew.

The days events took its toll and I took a short nap when I finally arrived at my room.

Rick came by a bit later and raved at how well I handled myself throughout the entire process.

We laughed as we talked about the details.

"I want Pocahontas to suck my dick," he smiled dropping his pants and undies to the floor.

I love having his huge cock inside my body and couldn't deny another mouth full of his bubbly sweet cum so I dropped to my knees and began caressing his cock while lightly kissing and sucking its tip.

"You were great out there, ah... yeah," he muttered.

"Thank you," I whispered peering up at him while he smiled downward at me.

He grabbed the back of my head, his cock slithered past my tongue, and down my throat like a snake exploring a hole. Rick didn't stop until my lips pressed against his manly body and then gently pressed my head forward again to make sure there wasn't any more territory to explore. I treasured the feeling of his cock pressing against the wall of my throat. My oxygen cut off, I waited patiently for him to pull out to again fill my lungs with oxygen.

Rick's never done this to me, kept his cock deep inside of me, it really sparked my sexuality.

He finally backed out slowly giving my throat a wonderful massage, he stopped before pulling all the way out of my mouth giving me a chance to catch my breath and swirl the head with my tongue.

Wasting no time, he pushed his cock slowly down my throat again, he did this several times making me want him more and more; though it was more than enough... I wish he had another inch or two to give me.

"Mm... mm," I muttered as my lips rested against his body and his cock seated deeply and waited.

"This is the Pocahontas I love... ah," he moaned pressing my head firmly.

It happened fast, my mind and body were racing to the finality, my finality. I was so turned on I felt like I was melting like butter in the sun.

He began to retract his cock once more, I sucked feverishly on his cock wanting a burst of his bubbly cum to fill my mouth; but he wasn't ready yet. He gave me a moment to enjoy myself as I relished his flesh. Then, without warning, he slowly throttled his monster back past my tongue.

I couldn't take it any longer and moved my hands from his hips to the crowns of his ass and pulled him in trying to take more of him in than humanly possible. When there was no more that he could give, relief came to me... my panties became soaked like the ocean floor.

With Rick's cock finally seated, my last juices almost expired... he winked at me as our eyes never broke contact.

The satisfaction that he had made me cum just by deep throating me was written all over his face; the proof was in my panties and the marks my fingers must have made on his ass. Nevertheless, he wasn't finished and began to slowly fuck my mouth slowly, soon it would be his turn, and my reward.

My body lightly shuddered, I was exhausted from oral obedience, I held myself up by wrapping my arms around his waist while still giving him the room he needed to move in and out of my wanting mouth.

Rick had that Tom Cruise smile and looked down upon me as he fucked my hole at a medium pace. I used my tongue as much as possible to make his experience, and mine, the best yet.

Minutes passed and I finally got a second wind. Again, I became so sexually charged I couldn't take it, and began meeting him half way on his thrusts. Then things changed, he pushed past my tongue until my lips again were pushed against his body; but this time he pushed my head further into him making me turn slightly saving my nose from injury.

Make no mistake, I believed Rick was in full control and was just satisfying our sexual aura.

He pulled out, I gasped for air, and he began to partially fuck my throat. He would pull out enough so I could breathe between thrusts but he was adamant to stay with the program and didn't let up.

My whole body was electrified, I wanted more, and I wanted to get off again. My body was in a state of euphoria once more, my body begged for more, I wanted to be fucked until I passed out.

Rick fucked my throat until I became limp, his cock fell from my mouth as my body hit the floor; I stretched out while panting heavily. I was still awake but extremely exhausted.

"I'm not done yet," he bent over and whispered. He grabbed two pillows and placed under my stomach which raised my ass into the air, then he moved to the bathroom and pushed a fair amount of lube into my ass.

"Ah...yes," I moaned as my body wanted more sex.

He kneeled behind me, pulled my wet panties to my knees, and entered me. My body accepted him easily, and he wasted no time to fuck the hell out of me.

"Ah, ah, ah!" I exclaimed in delight.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh," he grunted.

"Fuck," I giggled, I was having the greatest sexual experience of my lifetime; it was better than losing my virginity.

"You like that?"

"Mmm," again I giggled.

"Fuck...ugh, ugh, ugh."

"Ah," I couldn't appreciate the benefits more than right now... this was amazing.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh."

"Ahhh, fuck, mmm, yes," I moaned in sweet bliss as my muscles tightened around his cock.

"Fuck," he screamed as he sped up.

"Ahhh," I girl inside me squealed as his cock massaged my prostate and nerves.

"Fuck yeah," he was almost there.

"Ah, ah, ah, fuck, oh gawd," I moaned as my body shuddered as I soaked the pillows with my fluids.

He ignored my shaking body and continued on his mission.

"Ah," I giggled as I enjoyed the afterglow of a good fucking as my body still shuddered under his thrusts.

"Oh yeah, ugh," his cock exploded shooting his jizz deep into my cavity.

I giggled and smiled as he came knowing that he enjoyed my body as much as I enjoyed his.

Rick fucked me until we both lost our energy to continue our fuckfest.

"Um, that was good," I moaned as my ass was still raised high in the air.

"Let me help you to your feet," he laughed lightly.

"No, just leave me here," I muttered as I was too tired and just wanted to close my eyes.

"Are you sure?"

"Hm."

He pecked me on the lips and left as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

My phone rang.

"What?"

My phone rang again.

"Where?"

I felt lost as it rang once more.

"Phone."

It rang until I answered it.

I giggled as I finally realized I was still draped over two pillows with my ass high in the air. I found my way to my feet and my phone but it stopped ringing.

"Wow, what a great fuck Rick is; he knows me to well," I said aloud.

I made my way to the shower and turned on the water; whatever Rick wanted it would have to wait.

My damn phone rang again and I laughed as I reached for my cell.

"Hello" I answered flirtatiously.

"Meet me in the dining hall in thirty," Rick demanded by the way his voice sounded.

"Make it forty-five in my condition."

"Forty, and dress sexy."

"Sexy and short?"

"You can show your buns just as long as it's sexy."

"Anything for you baby," I giggled.

"And Mindy."

'Yes."

"When you get here ask for Mr. Hutchinson's table, I have a private dining area in the back," he hung up.

"Hm, not even a goodbye," I shrugged my shoulders to my reflection.

Showered, no shave because I was smooth as a baby, brushed, flossed, mouthwash, put my hair in a sleek middle-parted-bun style, and chose a hot pink low cut spaghetti strap open-back ruched bodycon dress with matching multi strap lace-up thin heeled four inch sandals and matching purse, and accentuated with gold jewelry. Thank gawd for suitcases, all three of them.

My makeup included ruby red lips with matching nails.

"Oh gawd," I remarked as I looked at myself in the full length mirror. I looked like a genetic female, hell, I was only 5' 4 1/2" tall, narrow, small boned, small rib cage, thick hair, natural longer arms and fingers, etc... Obviously the boobs and female hormones that they're producing balanced out my shoulder to hip ratio.

Thank gawd my dick doesn't get hard anymore or I would be in serious trouble with this dress; it's ridiculously short; but it's sexy and shows of my girly legs.

I grabbed my dainty purse and made my way to the restaurant.

"Excuse me," I called upon the waiter.

"Yes mam."

"Mr Hutchinson is expecting me for diner," I replied as the men at the bar felt no shame looking at me with hungry eyes.

"Follow me."

The self-confidence I felt in being the ultimate woman was amazing. I've come a long way from Rick's Halloween party and I wouldn't change it for the world; but maybe $500K a year including benefits.

I entered the room through an opening curtained with beads and found Rick and Trish looking up at me. Rick was all smiles and Trish was in disbelief as her chin dropped at my appearance.

"Rick, Trish, what's going on?" I kept my composure though I was curious what they were discussing.

"Trish and I were just having drinks waiting for your arrival," Rick stated as he poured me a glass of wine.

"Thank you," I sipped my wine but just wanted to down the damn thing.

"Excellent control," Rick smiled at me.

"Thank you," I replied as Trish gave me that look.

"Now, no one in this room is innocent (Trish and I looked at him) and I have evidence as such. You both signed contracts and I must warn you that nothing leaves this room. Do you understand?"

"Yes," we replied in unison.

"Good, I'm going to send you both something and I want you to open the file and not utter a word until I say so, understand?"

"Yes," again we replied in unison.

At this point I downed my wine and poured myself another. Rick stared at me but I just winked and smiled.

He picked up his cell, ours buzzed, and then we were allowed to open the file.

Rick nor Trish no longer existed as all of my attention was on my cell screen and the file that just opened up.

The video was from Rick's Halloween party... I thought I was doomed.

However, the camera was on Trish and Dale, they were talking and laughing outside on the patio with some guests. Then Dale whispered something into Trish's ear then left. Later it showed Dale entering an upstairs bedroom with Trish five minutes behind him.

Our official invitations specified that no bedrooms were to be used for entertaining but could be used for privacy if needed. Either way, the cameras were running and what happened next was unbelievable.

Trish locked the door behind her and began making out with Dale. They parted and quickly steeped out of their clothes. Trish went to her knees and took Dale into her mouth until he exploded, she lapped up the escaped cum, and offered herself on the bed. Dale went down on her until she bucked and shook, then entered her. They fucked until they both came, dressed, and left separately.

My thoughts ran wild, this didn't seem like the first time they slept together: it was too polished. I downed my wine and poured another and waited for Trish to finish.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you?" Trish apologized.

I assumed wrong, Trish wasn't watching me; she was watching Dale and herself.

"I would have never found out; but my cleaning service brought a little packet of coke to my attention. I never spy on my guests unless there's damage or something missing. In this case, I checked the bedroom beginning the moment my guests started to arrive and found that Dale was snorting coke before your arrival. Either way I fired him," he explained.

"I'm sorry Mr. Hutchinson, it won't happen again, I promise," she begged.

"You're right... it won't."

"Please," she began.

"Here's the deal, I'll keep paying you an extended vacation. Which means, you will no longer come to work. The contract you signed commits you to complete secrecy including any information about Mindy; past, present, or future. The amendment is written up and I'll have my secretary send it to you and your attorney."

"I'll sign it now," Trish remarked.

"Trish, how long have you been seeing Dale?" I asked as I saw Rick text someone.

"A little over a year," she replied.

"Why?"

"The truth, you just couldn't satisfy me," she shrugged.

"I had the same problem," I reminded her.

"I see the two of you have been sleeping together for a while too," Trish brought up.

"But," I began.

"Wait, she had no choice because you weren't management material before or after we began sleeping together. Pocahontas saved your job," he explained.

A tear formed and rolled down her cheek; but I didn't feel sorry for her... she's been fucking Dale for a year.

A women walked in and handed Rick a paper, he looked it over, and put it in front of Trish with a pen. She signed it and gave it back to him, he signed it, and the woman notarized it.

"Thank you Rick... Sorry... Mindy... I hope everything works out for you," she said before getting up and leaving.

"Thank you Rick."

"For what?"

"Taking care of my problem," I stood and passionately kissed him then sat back down.

Rick called for the waiter and we enjoyed our meal and some drinks. Honestly, I was toasted. We walked hand and hand along the ships railing with me occasionally leaning in on him.

"I have a present for you," Rick whispered.

"It's not another Mercedes is it?"

"No, it's not another Mercedes."

"Is it diamonds?" I was hoping.

"No, it's not diamonds," he laughed.

"Is it jewelry?"

"No, it's not jewelry, but... it's something we both can use."

"I know," I said quietly, "It's you cock, we both can use that!"

We laughed.

"It is something we both can use... but... it isn't my cock," he whispered.

"C'mon Rick, please, please, please, tell me," I begged.

"No," he chuckled.

"Fine, I'll just wait, it's Christmas Eve tomorrow anyway, and that would be the proper thing to do anyway... but I'm not waiting for your cock until Christmas Eve. We'll just have to open the present a bit early," I did my best British accent.

We both laughed arm and arm until we retired to our, my, room.