Holiday Festivities

Story Info
The holidays start with love.
1.7k words
3.98
4.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Austin?"

"Yes?"

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing specific".

I had been semi dozing off. The warm water of the hot tub relaxing me. Staring up at the stars in the sky, I ask the same question back to my wife Anne.

"What are you thinking about?"

"I was thinking how nice it will be to have all the kids home for the holidays next week," was my wife's reply.

"Indeed it will be," I reply.

She smiles, and leans over to kiss me softly.

"Mmmmm, I do like that baby."

"I'll guess you'll like this more then?"

With that I can feel her hand run along my leg and gently begin to squeeze my balls.

"Oh yaaa", I moan contently.

I return the favour by running my hands over her, and we spend the next little while caressing each other as we talk and drink our wine. It's a mild evening with a light snow falling. The Christmas lights around the deck give a nice ambiance. Anne by now had a firm grip on my cock, and was stroking me at a steady pace. I was slowly working my fingers in and out of her pussy at the same time and licking her nipples.

"Mom? Dad? You two out here?"

I just had enough time to lift my head up from sucking on Anne's hard nipples as our daughter Gwen came out onto the deck with her husband Daniel.

"We're out here honey," her mother replied.

"Oh perfect," Gwen said as she began taking off her coat and shoes.

"We thought you weren't coming home for a few more days," asked Anne.

"We had some extra time so thought we'd surprise you". "Is,...is that okay?" Gwen asked with a bit of trepidation.

"It certainly is my dear" I answered back as I amusedly watched her continue to disrobe down to nothing, then climb into the hot tub with us. I look over at my wife who gives me the, 'are you enjoying yourself' look that she gives when I'm checking out another woman. She grinned at me as I didn't need to reply as my softening cock, still in her hand, said it all as it came back to life.

"Geesh Gwen, that didn't take you long" we hear our son in law quip.

My wife watches as he pulls his shirt over his head revealing a firm, toned torso and arms. In an instance he slides down his tight boxer briefs and climbs into the hot tub himself. He scoots past Gwen who has sat beside me and moves to the other side.

"So now that you are comfortable, can I get you two a drink?" I ask.

"Yes please daddy".

Dan starts to laugh. "You've used the daddy already. You really want that drink huh?

"Sounds like a double in your future my dear," I respond as everyone has a laugh.

"Excuse me baby," I direct towards Gwen as I get up to go to the stairs.

"Of course daddy". Gwen stands up and turns sideways to let me squeeze by. I put my hands on her hips to steady her as I slide past. I give her a peck on the cheek as my semi erect member rubs against her rear end as I do.

"Glad to have you home."

"So glad to be home." she giggled.

If you hadn't noticed, our family isn't exactly shy. Anne and I had decided a long time ago that our family would be free to express themselves within our home so long as they were comfortable with it. All our kids kept coming back, so it obviously hadn't created any boundaries. Gwen's husband Daniel came from the same type of family up bringing. So he didn't bat an eyelash when he experienced our family.

I returned with full wine glasses for everyone.

" Trying to get us drunk?" Anne asked.

"Yes." Was all I replied. That got a chuckle from everyone.

When I returned Daniel had moved over into my spot up against Anne. So I climbed back in and slid in next to Gwen.

We spent the next hour or so chatting, laughing, and catching up. With only breaks to use the facilities and refill our glasses. With Gwen being the oldest, it was nice to have a night of her and Dan by themselves. As the wine went down, the talk and topics became more adult. So as anyone left the tub, the comments started flowing, from light hearted jabs to adoring comments.

The girls both got out together, and on their return Dan commented on how they could be twins. Both with beautiful curves, large breasts, and long hair. Our daughter had red hair, and firm breasts that bounced as she walked. Anne's hair was more brown, and her breasts hung a bit and swayed rhythmically as she moved.

"You two could be twins".

"I'll second that whole heartedly" I chipped in.

As they hopped back in we guys helped them as maybe they were at their wine limit.

Gwen looked at Dan and said, "Do you really think I look as good as my mom?"

At almost the same time, Anne asked myself "Do you really think I still look as good as Gwen?"

In unison both Dan and I shouted "YES".

With that Gwen gave Dan a kiss, and Anne leaned into me. Both kisses lingered for some time as we each had a moment on the opposite sides of the hot tub.

We continued to chat, but the kissing continued sporadically and the mood was very seductive.

Anne finished her wine, and we decided it was time for us to go to bed. We hugged the kids, hopped out, and I wrapped Anne in her fuzzy robe as the snow started to fall harder.

We went into our room and I started the shower to warm it up. We both hopped in, and it didn't take long for our hands to begin roaming over each other as the warm water flowed down our bodies. I lightly traced the outline of Anne's breasts with my finger tip. At the same time I reach behind her, and pulled her head back by her hair. Leaning in, I kissed, licked and sucked on her neck.

"Oooooooh" she softly cooed.

As I ran back up her neck, I stopped and whispered "I love you Sunshine" in her ear, and then immediately resumed loving her body.

We took turns drying each other, and then I sent her off into the bedroom. As I finished up, I walked back into the bedroom and saw my wife looking out the window. She turned to me and motioned for me to come over quietly. When I arrived I looked out, and then down. Our room was above the hot tub. I could clearly see Dan on the edge of the tub, and Gwen was slowly sucking his cock. His cock was big, and I know my wife thought it was magnificent. She watched intently and I let her enjoy as I ran my fingers over her back and buttocks. I guessed he was ready to cum as they stopped and repositioned themselves, placing Gwen on the edge of the tub. She must have been focused on what was to come, because it had to have been cold sitting up out of the water like that. We continued to watch as he slid his cock into our daughter. I stroked my cock a bit, and growled.

"Jealous babe?" Anne queried.

"Nope. I have what I need right here." I reached down and gave her bottom a smack. "But I wouldn't mind a turn" I said with a grin.

"Oh I'm sure you may get a chance over the next week," she replied with a playful slap.

As she did I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Slow deliberate kisses up and down her body to start. I loved her scent and savoured all of her. I could feel her breasts heave with each breath as my hands roamed her torso. Her breath shortened as I pinched her nipples which stiffened on contact. Slowly I positioned myself between her legs. One side at a time I softly ran my hands and tongue up and down her inner thighs. Getting close but never touching her wet dripping lips. Teasing her until I sensed she needed more. My tongue darted lightly over her. She was spreading her legs, parting her pussy in anticipation. My tongue reached out and touched her open pussy. I could immediately taste her, and she groaned instantly. Fuck I loved this woman was what went through my mind. I moved in and slid my tongue as deep as possible and started to suck and lick earnestly.

"Oh god babe" my wife squealed.

"Ya, fuck, oh fuck, oh god fuck yes," she continued to yell. I covered her clit with my mouth and sucked firmly.

"Fuuuucck" she screamed as she grabbed the back of my head.

"Oh fuck I love you". Fuck yes. Oh fuck!"continued from her as she came down from her orgasm. I crawled up and began gently kissing her. We kissed until she caught her breath.

I then rolled her over on top of me, holding my throbbing rod up so she could position herself over it. She moaned as she took the full length inside her. As she did, I could see the kids come up the stairs through our open door. They stopped for a bit to watch as my gorgeous wife ground against me in a rhythmical fashion. I wanted to cum in front of them, but they headed to their room next door probably needing to finish their activities. Anne leaned forward and supported her weight by putting her hands on each of my shoulders. I steadied her with my hands on her hips.

The sweat was dripping off of her and down on me. Both of our breaths were quick and heavy as we came. Anne could only let out a small whimper as she convulsed in ecstasy. My balls tightened and endless hot streams of cum shot through my shaft, coating her insides with my seed. I stroked in and out of her until my balls stopped contracting.

"I don't know if I can take a whole week of this?" I joked out of breath.

"Mmmmm, I can't wait to see what the next week brings us" she responded.

My beautiful sexy wife then fell against me, where we fell asleep quickly. Spending the night wrapped in each others arms.