Holiday Hooker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop on our account." Said David with a laugh.

"Are you expecting a show as well?" I replied, poking my tongue out then taking a sip of my drink.

"Of course." David responded. "It will give us an opportunity to get ready for round two."

I looked across at James. He gave a slight shrug of his shoulders which I took to mean "Go ahead if you want to." I was thinking "Why not." So I settled back and started to play with my slit more.

I ran a finger along my slit a number of times, my pussy growing wetter as I did. I slipped a finger into my pussy so I could get some of the wetness to rub on my clit. I pulled it out, ran it along my slit and then started to work on my clit. I circled it with the tip of my finger then made it flick back and forth. I reached down with my other hand and spread my pussy lips so everyone could get a better view while I worked on my clit.

I moved my left hand down and below my right which was working on my clit. I used my index and ring fingers to spread my pussy lips, then pushed my middle finger into my pussy and started to work it in and out. The guys could now see me fingering my hole as well as working on my clit.

I was thoroughly enjoying myself. I much prefer having sex with someone but pleasuring myself can be just as nice, particularly if there is an audience and there's going to be a follow up session.

Most of the time I had my eyes closed but when I opened them I could see everyone watching intently and stroking their cocks.

I was getting quite worked up pleasuring myself and the knowledge I had five guys watching me. Every now and then I let out a little moan.

I had my eyes closed most of the time. I felt something solid against my thigh and I opened them and looked down. Alan was holding the vibrator from earlier and rubbing it on my leg. I smiled and took it from him.

I turned on the vibrator and started rubbing it along the length of my slit. The sensations it gave were really turning me on. After a little while I put it at the entrance to my pussy and slowly pushed it in. I worked it slowly in and out a few times, enjoying the vibrations in my pussy. After a while I started working it harder, thrusting it in and out of my pussy. Another orgasm was building and I was soon using both hands on the vibrator to give my pussy a good workout. After a couple of minutes my breathing was getting faster and faster. I arched my body as I came again, letting out a big moan as my orgasm washed over me. I let go of the vibrator, but left it inside me as I started to calm down a little, enjoying the vibrations.

I still had my eyes closed and I felt the vibrator being removed. I looked up and saw David between my legs. He had removed the vibrator and was about to replace it with his cock. He slid completely inside me with one stroke. He must have enjoyed that show as I think he pumped me about a dozen times and then I could feel his cock pulsating as he emptied his load inside me.

It was a strange feeling to be coming down from an orgasm and then suddenly be pushed up again. I had another orgasm just as he buried his pulsating cock deep inside me for the last time. David then pulled out of me with his cock going limp quite quickly. He went back to his chair and sat down with the look of someone who was spent but completely satisfied.

I was watching David when I noticed Alan had got up. He moved over towards my chair and held out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up. He then sat down on the chair with his butt close to the edge. He held his very hard cock in one hand pointing it skyward.

He obviously wanted me to sit on it so I put my legs either side of his and lowered my pussy onto his cock. I slide down his member and soon had my pussy full of his cock and his balls against the lips of my pussy.

I've been told before that seeing a girl riding a cock in reverse cowgirl is great for an audience. They can see the cock going in and out and the balls slapping the pussy each time. I moved my pussy up and down Alan's cock and ground my hips into him when he was fully inside me. He was obviously enjoying it and from the murmurs of approval the other were enjoying the show.

After a couple of minutes Paul got up from his seat. I watched as he, and his very erect cock, approached. Paul lifted me up and off Alan's cock. I was standing with my legs either side of Alan as he sat in the chair. Paul motioned for me to sit down again. Alan took his cock in his hand and positioned it at my arse as I was sitting down. I reached down and moved it slightly as I felt the head of his cock starting to press into my arse. I sat down slowing as his length slid into me.

I leant back against Alan's chest, lifted my legs and put them on the edge of the seat of the chair. Alan had to spread his legs apart a bit as Paul moved forward and positioned his cock at my pussy. Paul pressed forward and his cock slipped easily into me until he was balls deep.

Paul was soon pounding my pussy while Alan was rocking his hips to move his cock in my arse. It didn't take long before they were both close to cumming. Paul gave a little grunt and pushed his cock right into me. I could feel him pulsating as he emptied his load in my pussy. A second or two later I felt Alan's cock twitching in my arse as he came as well. Both of them seemed to have a big load and they took a while before their cocks were finished.

Paul was still hard when he pulled out of me. He looked satisfied but exhausted as he sat down opposite me. I put my legs down and stood up slowly letting Alan's cock slide out of my arse as I did. Alan also looked exhausted but he had a big smile on his face.

Eric had been watching the show. He was slowly stroking his cock which was rock hard. I went over to him and started stroking it with my hand. I knelt down again and took him in my mouth, sucking him slowly while I got a condom out of its wrapper. I repeated my trick of putting the condom on with my mouth.

I stood up and moved to straddle him. Eric stopped me before I got very far.

"Just use your mouth please Robin. I prefer it that way." Eric said.

I smiled at Eric. It was up to him. Maybe he didn't get oral very often?

I knelt down in front of him and got to work with my mouth and hands. One hand playing with his balls, the other stroking his cock and my mouth and tongue working on the head. It didn't take too long before I felt it start to twitch and it was soon emptying its load while I held his cock deep in my mouth.

Eric's body had tensed and he almost stopped breathing for a bit. I felt him start to relax. I sucked and squeezed his cock gently as his orgasm subsided. I let his cock slip out of my mouth and I sat back on my heels.

"Thanks Robin" was all he managed to say.

I looked across at James as he hadn't had any of the action for a while. He sort of waved is hand and his look indicated he was fine.

I was wondering if all the guys were spent. I looked across at David. He was sipping his drink and had the look of someone who had finished for the night. Eric was going to take a while to recover.

I looked at Alan and Paul. Alan had been stroking his cock and he was semi-hard. I moved over in front of him and took over stroking his cock with my hand. He started to get harder but not as quickly as before. I leant forward and started to lick his cock with my tongue. His cock started to get harder with my attention. His cock was soon standing to attention and I started to take it in my mouth and suck on it.

Alan leant right back and spread his legs apart to give me better access. It took longer than before but he was soon rock hard again.

I was starting to think about mounting him when I felt someone get behind me. I looked around and saw Paul was kneeling behind me. He played with my pussy for a bit, pushing a couple of fingers in and out of it. I was still quite wet so there was very little resistance.

Paul stopped for a little while but I soon felt the tip of his cock pushing at my pussy. I was wet and quite stretched from all the activity so he slipped in quite easily. Soon he was pumping my pussy while I concentrated on sucking Alan's cock.

Given this was the third time for both Alan and Paul they were slower to get to the point of cumming. I wasn't complaining too much. I came quite quickly with Paul's cock working my pussy, even though I was trying to concentrate on Alan's cock in my mouth. When Paul came I had another orgasm at the same time. I must have squeezed Alan's cock as I did as he came straight afterwards.

Paul pulled out quickly and almost collapsed on the couch. Alan was barely able to move. Neither of them said anything.

I got up a bit shakily and went over to the seat I'd been on before. I sat down and took a large mouthful of my drink. It was a little while before anyone said anything.

Eventually David said "Thank you Robin for a most wonderful evening".

The others nodded their heads and managed to say something like "Thanks" as well.

David continued. "We must thank James for inviting you tonight."

"My pleasure." I replied

"I think you were everyone's pleasure" Alan quipped. I smiled and most of the guys laughed.

"It's getting late and most of us need to be at the morning's session." Said James. "I think we should call it a night. Unless anyone objects."

Everyone agreed and started to make moves to get up and leave. James, Eric and Alan dressed quickly. David and Paul were in their suite so they just grabbed a dressing gown each.

I looked around for my gown. It had been put on a table near the door. It wasn't the easiest thing to put on but I didn't have any other clothes. I went over and picked it up.

"Why don't you just go as you are?" joked Paul. "After all James's suite if just down the hall.

"Hmmmm not sure if the resort would like that." I replied.

"Might be adventurous though." Continued Paul.

"Yes I suppose it would be." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

James picked up my dress and put it over his arm, then grabbed may bag.

I gave each of the guys a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Bye" I said as I headed out as James held the door for me.

I stuck my head out to make sure there was no one coming. The coast was clear. We walked the two rooms down the hall the James's suite. I was hoping we wouldn't meet anyone in the hall.

James opened the door and I followed him into the room. He switched the light on, put my dress on a table and headed to the mini bar.

"You were wonderful." Said James pouring two drinks.

"Thanks" I replied as he passed me mine. "I hope they enjoyed it."

"I'm pretty sure they did." James responded. "Did you?"

"Yeah it was great. I do like to have all the attention."

"So not your first time."

"No not the first time with a group of guys. Though I haven't had a good session for a while."

We sipped out drinks for a little while.

Eventually James said. "I think we should get some sleep. We both have a busy day tomorrow."

He got up and led me into the bedroom. I took off my heels and jewellery. James undressed and we climbed into the bed.

James had only "participated" once while we were in David's suite so it wasn't long before he was on top and in me. We had sex but it was more making love than just fucking. In different circumstances I would have fancied James and we might have ended up together in any case.

After we'd both finished James rolled over to his side of the bed. We both fell asleep quite quickly. As I drifted off I wondered if tonight had really happened and what tomorrow might bring.

12