Holiday Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She too was now sat next to them looking ahead at someone or something in the room. Mada squeezed my hand as if to say 'there happy now?'.

Well I was sort of happy as I knew that my wife was ok. I couldn't tell what state she was in as I could only see her side on in the dark. She was actually the furthest away from me but I could tell from her posture that she was relaxed and comfortable. But what the hell was she doing in that room? There she was sitting on a bed in a brothel next to a naked couple in a foreign country. I wasn't relaxed at all. Why the hell was she doing this?

Things suddenly changed as another woman appeared in the room and walked towards us up the small hallway in the room. She was a sight to see, like a Victoria's Secret model in a full black lingerie getup, very sexy and womanly indeed. She grinned at me as she stopped at the door way. I didn't know what was happening, but I did have a quick look over her up and down. Damn she was sexy. Then she simply pushed the door closed in our face. What did that mean? What was going on? Give me my wife back.

I was about to turn to Mada to ask when she pulled my hand, drawing me swiftly to the room next to it, which we stepped into. Again she put her finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet. This room was I guess a mirror to the one next to us as the bed was against the left wall that would put it next to the bed that they were all sitting on. I couldn't take my eyes off the wall, knowing that less than 2 foot from me was my wife and 3 other strangers. Try as I might, I couldn't see through the wall.

Mada sat me on the bed as she sat next to me. I turned to look at the wall as she acknowledged me with a whisper and a nod "Yes, she there".

I didn't know what to say so I said nothing. Just looking at the wall hoping it would melt away. Then I clearly heard movement and bed springs. I hadn't noticed the bed springs sound when they sat on it earlier. My mind now playing tricks on me as I tried to picture what was going on. Who was moving and why?

I heard some voices that I couldn't understand and some more movement. Looking up at the direction of the voices I could see a vent. Mada saw my line of sight "Yes, open so you listen". How thoughtful of them and was that something that punters here liked, hearing other people fucking?

I found my voice and quietly asked her "What are they doing? Why is Emily in there? What is going on?" whilst still staring at the wall.

Mada didn't answer as we heard more voices before another bed squeak. This time a lot more talking, between the two women in arabic. I needed to know and hoped that Mada was listening and ready to tell me. I then heard the man's voice and Mada chuckled "He wants to see her tits. He can't believe they that big." and she chuckled quietly to herself again.

What? Emily was getting naked in there?

Mada read my reaction "Don't worry. She watch only.".

What? She's going to watch someone having sex. Right there in front of her? Why? What the hell. My head was spinning, mostly from the booze I'd drunk but also from whatever was or wasn't happening with my wife in the room next door. Why on earth did she want to see this?

I then felt something strange around my shorts and looking down there was a pair of hands fishing my cock out. A pair of small hands and my cock was huge and throbbing. Why the hell was my cock hard and whose hands... it was Mada? This must have all been a dream, some kind of waking nightmare. "No" I told her but she didn't stop and I didn't stop her.

She slowly rolled a condom over my cock with an ease that told me she'd done this many times before. Why was I hard, why was I rock hard, why was I now wearing a condom? Where was my wife?

My mind was suddenly even more confused when I felt immense pleasure from my cock as she started to stroke it with just the right amount of pleasure. I could also hear things happening in the room next door. "You think Emily has boobs out?" Mada asked me as that caused me to throb in her hand.

I could hear the rhythmic movement of the bed springs, someone was having sex. I could picture the big man laying down on his back and the little naked girl astride him, his cock deep inside her. Then next to him I visualised my wife Emily kneeling by the bed with her dress around her waist, her boobs out for him to see. His eyes locked onto them as his cock enjoyed the other woman's tight little pussy. Yes I thought Emily had her boobs out.

"She has big tits, he enjoy." Mada's broken English adding to the confusion.

My mind played the vision out again and I heard myself moaning a "Yess", not sure if I was answering a non question, acknowledging what was happening, enjoying the wank I was getting or pleased that Emily was over there watching the sex. My mind was really spinning, the room spinning with it.

***

The next thing I know, Mada is standing over me and shaking me awake "time to go, come on". It takes me a few moments to remember where I am, and what got me here. We're on holiday and Emily..

"Where's my wife?" I quickly sit up, my head spinning. Had I passed out or fallen asleep? Something feels funny around my crotch. Looking down I see my cock is out, soft, with a condom half falling off, the condom has a huge load in it. Way more than I usually do. Did I do that, when? Looking up at Mada, I'm all embarrassed as I remember her wanking me. I realise that it's all silent around me. She is just standing there with her hand out "Come". I almost laugh at the double meaning there but I need to find Emily.

Quickly I snap the condom off and leave it on the bed next to me. Tuck myself away and stand. I pull myself together and am a bit shaky when standing up but manage to move along as Mada takes my hand and pulls me out of the room. How long had I been out for? What had Emily done in that time?

We walk out of the room and turn to go down the hallway, I see Emily standing at the doorway with the beads. She's still dressed the way she was when we first arrived, in the dark I can't see anything different about her appearance. Mada brings us through the beads and talks softly to us "You both had intense night, we walk back hotel now, ok?" Emily and I look to each other, I notice that despite her still clean and unrumpled appearance, she does look very tired and worn out. We both nod in agreement. We walk back to the hotel room in silence and I collapse onto the bed and think I went to sleep before my head hit the pillow.

Chapter 02 -- Understanding, day 2

We both woke up slowly to the warm air, and the sounds of the waves lapping on the soft sand just outside our room. I stretched my arms, opened my eyes, and rolled my head to my wife's side of the bed. There she was, eyes still closed, breathing calmly. She is awake though, I can tell.

"Morning babes."

Still with her eyes closed she grinned at me and that made me smile back. She slowly opened her eyes and we had a lovely moment looking into each other's eyes.

"Hey handsome", often her first words of the day to me.

I leaned in for a quick kiss. "Sleep well?"

She stretched out "Ummmm god yes" and a little giggle.

I knew what that giggle meant, I have something to share, ask me about it. "Good dream?" She didn't answer rolling onto her back and looking up at the ceiling. "Or last night?"

That was her cue, a big sigh before off she went "I couldn't believe that Lyla. My god it was exhilarating to watch her." I didn't know who Lyla was, I guessed one of the women in the room with her last night. How was she fine just launching into this discussion? How was she alright about watching people have sex? How was she alright about going into a brothel? And all on our first day in a foreign country. This was crazy and so not like her.

"Just watching her doing it right there and not being able to understand what they were saying. The first man kept looking at me, he was so excited. She was soo good at it." She hardly caught a breath. The first man? "They had sex in front of me. He didn't last long. I didn't know cocks could be soo different." So she'd seen more than one? Shit how long was I out for? "They just have sex and then move onto the next one." She rolled over towards me and propped herself up on her elbow. "God I've never watched someone have sex before, not like that" and she took a breath, just looking at me.

I didn't know what to say or ask. I certainly didn't think it was a good idea to bring up my orgasm, the condom, Mada, shit. "Did you enjoy it?" What a stupid question.

She sighed "Well a little, but it was more than that". I waited for her to formulate her thoughts. "It was clinical, there was no affection." Turning onto her back again "They really wanted the men to enjoy themself and then move on".

I chuckled "That's kinda the point of.." I couldn't decide what term to use ".. of their job, ya know?"

"No you don't get it." before she rolled to sitting up with her legs over the bed and her back to me. "A woman giving herself to a man. Letting him put his cock inside her. It's special." What did that mean? It sounded like she'd always thought of sex as love making and last night she realised that it could be just for pleasure? That was slightly worrying if that was the case.

She stood, I got to see her amazing silhouette through her nightie. Even from this angle, I could see the side of one of her boobs between the gap of her arm and body. I felt so guilty that I cheated on her in that brothel. Did I cheat on her? Seeing her sexy body just there a few feet from me, I nearly confessed. However she continued "It was so basic.'' She started to walk towards the bathroom slowly.

"Yer it's horrible isn't it? Poor woman."

She nodded her head with an "Ummm" as she closed the bathroom door. I heard music coming from here quietly. Her usual thing to hide the natural sounds from each other.

However something bothered me about her last umm. Did she agree with me that the woman being paid to have sex was a 'poor woman' or was there something else? If there was I dunno what it was.

My mind jumped back to Mada's hand on my cock last night whilst we listened, touching me, making me cum. I shook my head, that wasn't me. I wasn't a cheater, I didn't do that.

It was past 10am by the time we'd gone to have breakfast. You're allowed to do that on holiday. Just run at your own clock, with nowhere to be. Me in a usual smart shorts and shirt, and Emily in a lovely sun dress. It was loose and flowing, didn't show anything off, you could only just make out her curves. She was beautiful rather than sexy, I was fine with that.

Mada met us during breakfast and exchanged the usual pleasantries, checking that our first night's sleep was good and if she could do anything to help us. I was worried that Emily would pick up on a vibe between us but I don't think there was one. Is that the 'clinical' thing she was talking about?

Mada didn't fuss us and explained about how far up each beach we could go in each direction and a few do's and don'ts. She was happy to come with us but I wanted some time with just me and Emily.

We'd avoided the brothel and prostitute thing all day so far but I needed to know more. Just after lunch we were hand in hand walking along the beach. Both still fully dressed though it was certainly hot enough for us to both be in beachwear only. Not really taking in the people, more the warm soft sand beneath our feet, the sun on our skin. Just enjoying the different pace of life and warmth of the sun on our skin.

"Emily love."

"Yup?"

"Last night that place." I paused to let her get ready. Though I wasn't sure where I was planning on going with this, I needed to understand. "Why did we go to it?" mainly so that I could deal with my own crushing guilt.

She was quicker to answer than I thought she would have. I expect it was on her mind like mine. "At first I thought it was the booze that made me interested. But then I realised that I was really interested in it." And she left it there. What the f does that mean?

"Interested?"

"Yer, like what do they do? Why do they do it? How does it happen? What is it like? What do they get paid?" She wasn't normally a thinker like this. I didn't buy it.

"So you wanted to understand the sex trade here?"

"Yes"

But why the fuck, was screaming in my head. "Why's that love?"

This time she didn't answer. From the years of knowing her, that meant she didn't want to share the truth. She was working on the right thing to tell me. I'd help her out, "Tell me the truth love" and I left that there for her to work out.

That must have caught her off guard as she said nothing for a good 5 minutes. It was enough time for us to turn around and start the walk back towards the hotel. I pushed it again "Did it excite you?".

No answer for another few minutes but I tried again but this time a different tact, I'd be honest first, sort of "I found it very exciting".

She answered at last "Me too", but it was a subdued answer, like she was ashamed. I stopped us walking and turned to face her.

Leaning in, giving her a kiss and a hug. "It's ok love. It was very sexy hearing it all." Pulling back seeing her smile made me relax until she floored me with.

"I want to go back there again."

Chapter 03 -- Another visit

The same as before. Emily vanished through the beads with Mada leading her away. I sat in that stupid chair and waited for god only knows what. Why the fuck I'd let this happen I still didn't really understand. After she dropped the bombshell that she wanted to come back here I quickly realised that I didn't. I tried to talk her out of it but she got a little stroppy and I didn't need that for our holiday. It was still only our second day here and I didn't want there to be an air between us. I quickly caved and she was happy.

Mada was weirdly pleased that we wanted to go back and didn't even remotely try to talk us out of it. In fact she almost appeared to expect it and was happy to take us back towards the 'dirty ladies' as she put it last time. We were still dressed as we had been for the day, nothing sexy, nothing special for either of us.

The things you do for your partners hey?

It was weird sitting in this waiting room with other men. I knew these other men were going to pay for sex of some sort. I expect that they thought I was one of them, here for sex. I was relieved when Mada appeared at the curtain and waved me towards her. As before, she took my hand as I approached and she led me through the doorway and to the same door. The same dark room, a bed and nothing. Was the room darker this time?

The first person I saw this time was Emily and there was something different about her. As she slowly turned to sit on the bed. She time she was close to us. I could only really see her silhouette and it took me a moment to realise the difference. Though she was still dressed, everything was different.

Looking closer I could see many obvious differences to her silhouette as she sat. I think she had a mini skirt on. She'd gotten changed!

I could see two bumps on her thigh nearest to us. One was mid-thigh and probably the hem of the short skirt, then just above that was a bigger bump that I could only conclude was a garter strap. That all on its own made my cock fill with blood and throb. She never wore stockings and garters, she didn't have anything like that with us on holiday. Why the hell was she changed?

Just about able to tear my eyes away from the garter belt, I next tried to make out the image of my wife's top. It was straight away obvious that she no longer had a bra on. Or if she did it wasn't very supportive. Her breasts were hanging lower on her chest, but compressed like she had a t-shirt or sports top on, it was hard to tell. They were also slightly rippling with each breath she was taking.

Her hair was in a simple ponytail, high up on her head, she had worn it down when we got here. Her glasses were gone and she was wearing earrings, hoops, and I think a necklace from the glint of light in that area.

She was dressed sexily. Why? Oh god this was different.

As before she was looking ahead into the room that I couldn't see. From what I could gauge from her posture, she looked ok, but maybe excited. It was hard to tell, but there was something about her body language that said excited or nervous.

Then it happened, a naked man stepped into view. As if in slow motion he stepped towards my wife, turned and sat next to her. He was tall and skinny, I didn't manage to glimpse his cock as he moved too quickly. Sitting next to her on the bed he was much taller. Emily didn't turn to face him, she continued looking ahead at someone or something.

Again there was a long delay before anything else happened. I thought that must be weird for the man. Paying for sex but then having to sit down on a bed, while two other people looked on. Why was my wife sitting there, why had she gotten changed?

We then heard another woman speak in Arabic and he turned to face my wife and replied something. Then time sort of stood still, him looking down at my wife. A few moments later I watched Emily nod. Though I didn't hear a question or know what she was nodding about. Hearing heels clicking the other woman in the room appeared slowly. The same woman as yesterday, as before she was dressed in a full lingerie getup and headed towards us at the door, though incredibly slowly and this time I didn't look at her at all. I was fixed on my wife.

She stopped with her hand on the door and stood to one side looking back at my wife. All of us stood and sat in a weird silence, what were they all waiting for? The door woman then stepped into the doorway blocking my view to my wife as she turned to look at me. I looked at her face, and she was smiling at me. And after another age simply asked me "You like prostitute wife?".

At the exact same moment Mada squeezed my hand. My mind was in turmoil! 'Prostitute wife' what the hell!

I didn't reply, the door woman stepped to one side. I just looked back at my wife sitting there. I think the man was saying something to her. Emily's head turned towards him, away from us, I saw her breasts jiggle with the movement. What was going on? This was completely crazy.

I went to call out to Emily, Mada must have expected it as she moved closer to me and I felt her hand on my cock. It was no doubt hard as a rock. She squeezed it for me. Now I didn't want Emily to turn to look at me and see Mada's hand where it was.

Why was my cock hard?

I then hear Mada whisper to the door whore "Yes, he excited with whore wife." I couldn't hide my excitement and arousal to her.

Whore wife... what the... no way! I looked back at the other woman, she was smiling at me as she whispered "Emily want this.".

I shook my head 'no' and I wanted to call out. But Mada was still lightly working my cock from outside my shorts. I whispered to them "No this is wrong.".

The woman with her hand on the door turned to look into the room. My wife was still sitting there facing the man. They weren't touching from what I could see, I don't think they were talking. He was just looking at her. Looking at her dressed up sexy body. God darn.

"It ok, I look after." And very slowly the woman closed the door on us. My wife was now in that room with the naked man and the lingerie dressed woman. What was going on?

Mada led me by my cock into the adjacent room. Again sat next to me on the bed as we listened intently to whatever was going on in the room next door. What was my wife about to do?

Mada was clearly enjoying where this was going. "Your wife, she want this", and again she reached for my cock and rested her hand on it.

Quietly I answered her "Want what? What does she want? What's going on?".

"Your wife, she" I turned from looking at the wall to Mada's face "want more experience."