Holiday Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whimper from my wife and more kissing sounds. What were they doing?

Mada continued "Sleep well now. Need energy, busy day tomorrow. Lots of men want cock in new whore."

"I want them out of me." What? What was them?

"No, in morning. Surprise for him." Another kiss and another moan from Emily. Was Mada playing with my wifes boobs, that moan was one that I recognised. I felt my balls ache, I didn't have any cum left surely? "He expecting it from his slut wife." And Emily moaned again "Sleep now.".

Some moaning and yup kissing sounds. They were making out? And then footsteps. Mada was leaving?

I waited a few moments before I rolled over to face my wife. Her breathing changed and I opened my eyes expecting to see hers open, they weren't. She was asleep? Already? She never fell asleep that quickly or was she doing a me and pretending? Like she didn't want to face me? Or had they given her something to help her sleep?

Looking at my beautiful wife laying there I couldn't believe what had happened today. Well I didn't 100% know what had happened as she hadn't confirmed anything and I didn't actually see anything. This could all be a game. However looking at her right now she was different. She never slept like this. She never, ever slept with just knickers on and yet here she was. On her side facing me, the bed sheet just about covering her bottom half. Her boobs stacked on top of each other, one of her nipples was rock solid and I'd swear was glistening.

Had my wife really had sex with someone else? Had she really had sex with more than one person? Had they all used condoms? Why had she done this, what was going on? What did she want out of her? How was that a surprise? Was she even sleeping now?

"Emily?" I whispered quietly to her and waited.

Nothing but calm deep breathing. "Emily I love you." Still no change.

"Emily, I love you no matter what." Still nothing.

This was either a class bluff or she really was sleeping. I slowly drifted off to sleep dreaming of her fucking all sorts of men in that small room.