Holiday Job Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something clicked with me, what the fuck, I jumped up. Ready to storm in there but Mada laughed and it confused me. I looked down at where she was looking. My cock was out of my shorts and at full attention. I wasn't going anywhere for a moment. I hadn't even noticed that she'd wrangled it out.

She quickly dropped to her knees in front of me and took my cock in one of her small hands. Slowly working it as she teased "Emily only watch, don't worry". For some reason I believed her and that relaxed me. I breathed deeply.

However the next sound that came through the vent had my eyes back fixed on the wall. It was a woman's giggle, one that I knew well, it was my wife. However it wasn't just a giggle, it was a sigh that went with it. My mind quickly spun through so many visualisations of what was happening in there. In my mind's eye I could see her still sitting there as I'd just seen. The naked man now with one of his hands on her boob, feeling it up. That's what I'd decided the sound was. My cock throbbed, Mada felt it.

"Emily enjoying" was all she said.

My cock throbbed again in her hand. God she was right, Emily was enjoying whatever the hell she was seeing, doing, or was being done to her. My cock really strained and my mind reeled. We then heard some talking in there and some movement.

Mada translated for me "Zaina going to sex now." Phew. But my cock didn't dance this time. I think that Mada noticed it. "You need more?"

"Eh?" I looked down at her confused.

"You want Emily do more?"

"No" looking at my cock in her hand, it looked like someone else's.

"Ummm" she looked up at me quizzically and then smirked, calling something out very loudly in arabic. I looked back at the wall.

Instantly in the room next door there was a giggle, a gasp and some conversation. Then something was called back that I didn't understand.

I looked back down at Mada, she had a huge grin on her face "Your Emily has fat tits" as she held onto one of her own tiny ones. My cock instantly reacted and throbbed, she felt it. "Zaina say she like cow." Ohhh god. And she added "She has tits out now." Ooohhh gooodd no.

My cock lurched out of her hand upwards as it pulsed. Mada laughed and called something out again. At the same time I felt her sliding a condom over my cock, again done with practised ease and she quickly started to stroke me.

We then heard what can only be described as the beginning of fucking sounds. Followed by the woman Zaina saying something I couldn't understand. It was however obvious from the way she was now speaking that she was being fucked. The break in her words, the pitch of her voice.

I looked down at Mada, she looked up at me smiling as she worked my cock. More very loud moaning and fucking for Zaina and some more talking. This time the man as well. "You want to know?"

No I didn't, but fuck yes I did and I nodded. She grinned and updated me, "He wants your Emily."

My cock stretched and lurched in the condom and her hand, I moaned too loudly "Nooooo." The room next door heard me as Zaina called something to us. The fucking stopped.

Mada stopped wanking my cock and squeezed it, teasing me. "You want Emily on back, legs open?"

"Ohhh god" again loudly, too loudly, did my wife hear me? I could picture it, her laying on the bed, still half clothed, on her back, tits out, legs spread wide, no knickers, her pussy open and wet ready for him. Ready for the naked man to climb on top. No it wasn't going to happen.

Mada called something back to them and Zaina cried out as we heard what I guess was a big thrust into her. Before silence as Mada asked me in English loud and clear "You want Emily whore?" at the same time she wanked my cock hard and fast. Fuck it felt good, really good. I had to fight with everything I had to call out "Nooo Emily don't do it".

I heard my wife gasp, she had heard me. Mada laughed and called out again something I didn't understand. The fucking started hard and fast this time. Zaina calling something out. Then some talking between the man and Zaina, this was fuck talking. He wasn't going to last long. I could swear that I could hear Emily's whimpering or moaning between their fucking sounds.

Looking back down at Mada as she worked my cock. I was also close now, she could tell. "Your Emily want to whore." Ohh god no, soo close "You want Emily to whore." Nnooo I didn't.

I cried out as quietly as I could "Nooooo".

And as I started to cum and fill the condom she moaned to me "Only time."

Chapter 04 -- Real, day 3

Here I was for the third day in a row. I was standing next to Mada in the doorway of the dark room with the bed.

Emily and I had a strange day today. We'd still not had sex since being on holiday here. I'd cum twice, both times at the hand of Mada and my wife didn't know. Emily really didn't want to talk about her experience last night. I'd tried all day to walk the line between needing to understand and pissing her off. I'd given up each time only to try again an hour or so later but each time she'd gotten progressively more agitated. I had even tried getting cross with her, demanding that we don't take any of this further. That did not work at all.

An hour ago I'd pleaded with her that we didn't need to come back here again. That we needed to have a normal relaxed holiday. She'd gotten properly upset, tears and all but wouldn't explain why. In the end I'd given up and here we were. I mean if I hadn't said ok, she could have just headed her on her own and where would that leave us? At least this way we walked here together, hand in hand, still a loving couple on holiday.

As we walked here she assured me that she didn't actually do anything either of the other two times, I still wasn't sure she was telling me the truth. Each time something appeared to be pushed that little bit more. So what today would bring was concerning.

However this time looking into the room, I straight away knew something was going to be different as the first person to appear was a man. He sat on the bed, moving slowly, so I got to see his impressive cock swinging as he sat. His walk, turn and sit was done slowly as if he was putting on a show just for me. As he sat I could see that it was starting to grow so I guess he liked whatever he was seeing in front of him. You could see his pulse going through it as it engorged and grew. This silhouette would have been comical if it wasn't for the size of his cock as it grew. It looked like it was going to put my 5 inches to shame. Much thicker and a lot longer.

This seemed to last a long time. Him just sitting there, his cock growing, everyone watching him. Him looking into the room at god knows what.

I then heard something that froze my heart. In crystal clear English and obviously, my wife's voice "Ummm oh god, big".

No way. How on earth was she about to do whatever?

There were other women in the room surely?

What was this, all still a tease? Just a crazy holiday tease.

I could see his teeth shining as he grinned his reply. Then heels clicking as the other woman from the last few days appeared, Zaina. As before she walked up the small hallway to the door. She appeared in the small hallway in the room and walked towards us, stopping at the doorway as before. However this time she smiled and me and pushing past us walked away up the corridor.

Nothing happened for a while, we just watched the mans cock throb and pulse as he looked forward into the room at I guess my wife! My wife was in there. This was crazy.

I heard a foot step. Then another one. Then she appeared.

She slowly appeared infront of us in the small hallways. Her eyes downcast, she couldn't look at me. A slow deliberate strut towards the door and us. She was in just underwear, a set I'd never seen on her before. She looked magnificent, in all white, stockings, panties, bra and heels. Her breasts jiggling crazy in the way too small bra, her hips swaying with each step. What the fuck was she thinking.

I don't think I'd seen her looking like this before. Dressed as she was she looked so sexual, so ready, soo fucking hot. The stockings made her legs look long and firm, the heels adding height to her. I could almost feel her legs and the smoothness of them. The white knickers were tiny, and transparent, I could clearly see her neat bush. That was my bush, my pussy. Her tits looked comically huge, the bra really presenting them, what little it could hold up. The bra was way too small for her, clearly ladies with boobs the size of my wifes weren't the norm here. I wanted to reach out for her and drag her to a room to fuck the hell out of her. But she wasn't dressed like this for me.

I then noticed that she was shaking, like a shiver. This was wrong, I could see nerves all over her body. She looked completely out of her depth and really worried. I was about to reach for her to save her. I felt Mada let go of my hand and she took a small step forward to meet Emily in the doorway. Emily didn't and couldn't make eye contact with me.

Mada took both of her arms in her hands "You do this Emily. Be a good whore for us, yes?"

Emily's head rose slightly, still not looking at me, instead choosing to lock her eyes on Mada. She then whispered to her "I can't do this. This isn't me. I'm sorry." A wave of relief washed over me as I could see that she understood at last.

However Mada wasn't having any of it, she mumbled something to herself that we couldn't understand. She then took another step forward towards my wife blocking most of my view. Her left hand closest to me went to Emily's right boob and her right elbow bent as she leaned in a bit. Emily gasped and her eyes opened wider. Mada started to massage my wifes boob and her right arm started to move.

Was she masturbating my wife right here in front of me? She then whispered in some of the clearest English I've heard her use ever "You can do this. Your body needs this. You were born to be whore for Arabic man."

Emily's eyes closed and she shook slightly and whimpered. "Nooo" but I could see her chest rising and falling as she was breathing faster.

"Yes your pussy already wet ready his cock."

"No" my wife panted back.

"Yes you pussy ready."

"He's tooo big." she almost whimpered her eyes still closed tightly.

"You'll make it fit."

"Nooo"

Then a lot louder and more commanding "Yes, all of it. All of it, inside your tight, white, English cunt.".

My god that made my cock throb, it obviously had a similar effect on my wife. As if in a trance she slowly opened her eyes. Mada repeated it again, while her out of sight are moved a little more "You stuff that big cock right up you."

And I heard my wife gasp and was that a yes. Surely not, no way. Still looking at Mada only, she looked frightened. So why did she just say yes? Mada's right arm moving again and I heard Emily moan and pant. I leaned to the side to see and yes, Mada's fingers were manipulating my wife's pussy through her knickers.

"Go please him. First of more." And she lightly turned Emily back to face her first customer. I could now see that my wife had a thong on as I could see both of her cheeks. She then put her right hand on Emily's back and I could see her fingers glistening as she lightly pushed her towards him. My wife slowly stepped forward as Mada stepped backwards and pulled the door closed in front of us. Taking my hand, we stumbled next door, I felt like I was sleeping walking. I wasn't sure I wanted to be here for this.

Once we'd entered the room, I needed to do something. "Mada, I need to stop this. This isn't what we want.". Standing in the room and looking at the wall, Mada quickly dropped to her knees before me.

"No Mada", but that didn't stop her as she fished my hard throbbing cock from my shorts. Within seconds she had her hand wrapped around it, stroking it slowly with just the right pressure and this time her mouth and tongue working around the head. It was magnificent but I need to save my wife...

I heard a sound in the room next door, it was a grunt. "UUmmgggg" at the same time my cock experienced Mada's lips slipping down it, while she swirled her tongue around it. I groaned at the same time I couldn't help it. "Ohhhh ggawwddd." Finding my hand lightly resting on Mada's head as she worshipped my cock.

Then again in the room next to us, clearly my wife's voice "Ugghhhhhh" was that her sucking his cock? Was he at her pussy with his lips? Or was his cock sliding inside her pussy? Had she put a condom on him already or did he do that while he was waiting?

The vision of that and the amazing feeling on my own cock had my balls erupt already. I couldn't help it, I blew my load deep into Mada's mouth. "Ahhhggg, goddddddd" my hips jerking as I had the most intense orgasm of my life. She was very good at this. God it was powerful, I almost fell to the floor.

It felt like it lasted for minutes and it actually may have been. By the time I had come to my senses I could very clearly hear two things, both rhythmic. One bed springs and the other moaning. It was now very obvious that someone in the room next to us was having sex. If the man and my wife were the only ones in there it was very likely that it was Emily.

She was servicing her first client.

But we were supposed to be on holiday enjoying ourselves. Together.

Not like this. Not her fucking a stranger for money.

How had my wife become a whore? And how so quickly and easily?

This was only day 3 of a 14 day holiday. What the hell was the rest of it going to be like?

Was she really having sex in there?

My balls ached and I looked away from the wall down at Mada. She had stopped sucking my cock and was smiling at me. The post cum blues was hitting me, even though I could hear the sex happening in the room next to us. The fact that the woman having it was clearly enjoying herself was another irritation. Mada stood in front of me and put my cock away neatly. She said "We walk back to room. Your wife be lady for us now" and she took my hand and started to lead me out of the room.

I was numb and confused as hell. As we walked past the door I heard my wife moaning, it was undoubtable that she was being fucked. She had that stranger's huge cock pounding inside her. Inside her tight pussy. Inside my tight pussy. I didn't want to share it with anyone. Part of me still didn't believe it. There was no way she was doing this. No way.

As if in a trance Mada and I walked back to the hotel hand in hand. But I had the wrong woman with me. Did this happen to other holiday makers? Was Mada some kind of covert pimp? Was this all planned? Turning to her as we walked "Mada, why?".

She didn't look back at me but replied "Emily wanted this."

Maybe. No. No, that wasn't right. "But why, how?" She didn't answer this time. I sighed as the hotel came into view "Have you done this before?"

She stopped and turned to face me "Why?"

"Have you done this before?" Her face screwed up a little, clearly confused. I tried again. "Have you made another holiday maker do this? Before?"

She smirked and just looked at me. Wondering if she could tell me the truth "Yes we sometimes pick whores."

I shouldn't have been shocked."So Emily?"

"She natural whore, you see."

"Err what?" I truly didn't understand.

She just smiled at me and dragged me onwards towards the hotel. I thought, I heard her mumbling something about Emily being a slut at heart. But I was too frazzled to question her any more.

When we reached our room she made me a stiff drink and helped me change for bed. That in itself was all weird until she knelt before me and started to suck my cock again. I wasn't hard. I was lost. I was lonely. I wanted to speak to my wife.

As she worked on my soft cock I thought I was going to cry. She stopped and looked up at me. "It ok. She enjoy all those cock." At that I felt a twitch.

She felt it too and squeezed me before continuing the tease. "Now she already had three new man." I couldn't help it, my cock was growing. She sensed it and started to suck while continuing to tease me. "Everyone here know."

I gasped "Noooo".

"Yes all know your wife whore now. For holiday." She slurped on my now hard cock "Maybe more." I didn't know what that meant. "She work there for few days now" her tongue was divine again. My balls ached having recently came. "Then she go market and more before home." I didn't like the sound of that, but my balls churned and my cock throbbed. "You picture her fat tits and her pussy full?"

Ohhh gawd yes I could "Goooddd yes."

"You like wife used?" and she really sucked me deep and hard.

"Yesss gooddd yes." I meant no. I closed my eyes and pictured her laying naked on her back with an arab pounding his cock into her. Just there for a few minutes to empty his balls into his condom before the next man would join her.

"Maybe she bring surprise for you?" I couldn't imagine what that meant. But my mind started to wander and felt my balls churn, I was close and she could tell. A vision of someone fucking her was in my mind but this time his cock was raw, there was no safety of a condom.

I gasped as I saw it in my mind's eye "Nooo".

"You want surprise?"

I had no idea what she meant by that, but I knew what I saw. I saw a cream pie, a pussy filled with dangerous cum, dripping from her already filled pussy. "Ohhh yessss."

And I came.

I filled her mouth with jet after jet of boiling cum, again. My balls feeling like they were going to implode from the shear force. I did this time fall back onto the bed with the last few sperts of my cock going onto my night shorts. She clambered onto me and licked it clean.

When I'd finished she was licking her lips clean "Don't worry Mr Chris. I make sure few surprises come for you."

Then looking down at my messy shorts, she quickly stripped me of them. "You sleep like that now. I bring wife back soon."

And she was gone. I lay on the bed in just my sleeping t-shirt wondering what the fuck had happened in the last three days let alone the last two hours. My balls ached, my head spun. I fell into a deep sleep before I could count to 2.

Chapter 05 -- Tucked In

I was woken when I heard someone in our room. Opening my groggy eyes I watched Mada and my wife talking quietly while Mada started to help my wife undress. Why was it suddenly her job to undress us both? They were whispering to each other, so I wasn't sure what was being said. I was thinking of sitting up and saying hi but thought I'd see what happened if they continued as they were. I also was dying to know the time but didn't want to give the game away.

When Emily was down to just her knickers she indicated something to them but Mada shook her head a no. Emily sort of tried again but Mada took her hand and led her to the bathroom. Confused at what that was, it was then strange to hear one of them peeing. Then a few moments later they both reappeared and walked towards the bed. Time to close my eyes and continue the ruse.

I felt the bed moving as I guessed that Emily climbed in. Straight away I could smell sex. I was surprised that she hadn't showered and I wondered if that's what the knickers conversation was about?

I felt the bed sheet being moved and guessed that was Mada tucking her in or maybe getting into bed with us? I wanted to roll over and open my eyes to see what was happening, but I didn't. Instead continuing my deep slow breathing, hoping they thought I was still sleeping.

I then heard Mada whispering to Emily "You sleep well now."

"But I want to.."

Mada interrupted her "Don't worry about you want. You Algerian whore now, we tell you want."

"But I don't want" Emily whined.

"You do though." and a pause with more movement in the bed and the sound of kissing? "You cum many times and man enjoy your body."