Holiday Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That excited me. Thinking that someone found my wife so sexy that they wanted to capture the moment. Probably wank to it later and or share it online. That concerned me a little but it excited me more, and I couldn't tell why.

At around 3.20pm I was thinking of heading in to cool off when magically Mada appeared between us both. "Good girl Emily, perfect." I guessed she was happy with the pussy display. I opened my eyes to look up at her. She was grinning at me, I looked over at my wife, her eyes still closed. "Emily stay here, Chris come with me."

I leaned up on my arms and swinging my legs around stood next to Mada. She really was a sexy little lady and I couldn't deny that I liked the control she appeared to have over us. Taking my hand she led me away. Once we were away from most people she started on me.

"You like slutty Emily?" we walked.

I didn't answer so she continued "Your wife, new whore." god darn.

Again she pushed "She good laying, showing, advertising" she then paused, I think finding the word "cunt is it?"

God darn, "Yes"

She chuckled "Her cunt busy now."

Did she mean right now or? My mind stopped as we arrived at door I'd not been to before. She pushed it open "naked on bed, on front." pushed me inside and closed the door, with her still on the outside.

The next 15 mins or so were a blur. It started as an amazing back massage with oils by a very skilled masseuse. Being naked freaked me out, especially when she told me to roll over. Yes the new woman did give me one hell of a happy ending, cleaning me up with a towel. It was strange that I was having more sex this holiday with strangers that my wife. It was down right wrong. I was also very aware that they were probably trying to keep my balls empty and me sexualy sedated.

I exited the room determined to go find my wife and enjoy time with her. Somehow it was now nearly 4, we'd be thinking about an early dinner together soon. I'd not taken two steps from the massage room when Mada took my arm again. "Good?" I nodded and smiled at her, oh she knew for sure.

She then led me on a long walk back towards the beach going via another beach or two. "It good that you let Emily cunt be shared." The way she said cunt was nasty, the entire sentence was nasty. I wasn't letting anything happen.

"Thank you" Thank you, thank you, for fucks sake, what does that even mean? I stopped and looked at her "What do you mean?".

She turned to face me and smiled "You Emily is being good prostitute for us."

I shook my head "No no no, that's not right."

"Yes Emily had penis in her today and before." Something caught her eye behind me and she dragged me towards a small woman on a lounger at a different hotel. With her last words ringing in my ears I watched her talk with this small woman. She was maybe a local and I had no idea what they were saying. I did notice a tattoo on her arm, in the same place as Emily's new bandage. That worried me, surely not.

Just as that thought came into mind it left instantly as the woman laying down parted her legs a little. Mada said something to her and she parted them more, her feet now at the edge of the lounger. Plenty wide enough. Mada said something to her but she shook her head. With that Mada got down on her knees next to the other womans hips. Slightly out of my line of sight and she appeared to fiddle with the woman's bikini.

A few moments later she stood up and again said something, nodding to her handy work. She stood to one side "Don't you think Chris?". I looked down. Ok I got it now. Holy crap. The poor woman now had her pussy lips clearly on display through a very tight camel toe showing through her bikini. It was actually impressive how skilled Mada was and how quickly she managed to change the outlook of this lady. She now looked completely different. More like a wanton whore than a respectable woman enjoying the sun.

"It look better now Chris yes?" she asked me again.

I nodded "Yes it errr yes." I couldn't deny that yes it did look better this way.

The woman made eye contact with me, clearly embarrassed but she didn't close her legs or try to hide. Satisfied with her work Mada said something to her that drew out a nod and we turned to leave. As we did I took one last look at her shoulder. It was Arabic writing of some sort. Words or letters that I'd no doubt never understand.

Hand in hand we continued our walk, "You want try that whore?". Oh so she was a whore, I guess that made sense. The control she had over her. "You not find her pretty?"

Why did she want to know this "No she was pretty but I didn't want to have sex with her."

"Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I have Emily, I don't need anyone else." though I'm not sure I believed myself anymore.

I could see Emily on the lounger now in the distance. She had two men near her, one standing over her at her feet and one sat on my lounger to her side. She was sat up, we still had some way to go to get to her. I think she had her legs together, it was tough to see that at this distance.

"She very good sex." Jeesus here she goes again. "Lots of men enjoy her." I sighed and walked on with her, denial continuing in my mind.

"Her tits so big, look at them." as we got closer. She was right, they did look monstrous. Easily twice the size of anything else I'd seen today. I knew them very well indeed, a big, heavy pair of natural 36HH breasts. I loved them. Clearly these guys did too.

We reached the 3 of them and I was relieved to see that I wasn't able to see my wifes pussy. She was sitting with her legs to the side, nicely hiding herself down there. As a lady should.

The men didn't speak much English, clearly both locals. Mada quickly started to speak to them. Emily quickly glanced at me and then looked away back at the sand. "Look at Taric Emily" and she nodded at the one standing next to me at the foot of the lounger. Emily looked up at him and Mada said something to him he said something back. She clearly didn't like what he said "Emily stop hiding. Show him you now.".

It was disgusting how she said it, we both knew what she wanted, I was appalled. However I was surprised and dissapointed when Emily, not taking her eyes from his, slid her legs forward and a little open. Yup you could now clearly see the outline of her pussy. My wife was displaying herself to these two strange men.

Mada said something to the other man and he gently put his hand on my wife's knee that was closest to him. It made Emily jump and nearly chuckled as her boobs bounced. "Feet on sand Emily, open." Oh god no, oh god really.

The man sat next to her then used his other hand to reach for her ankle with his free hand and without any struggle from my wife he brought her right foot down onto the sand. She then, still looking at Taric, slowly did the same with her other foot. She was now sitting astride the lounger that was a good three'ish foot wide at her knees. Her legs spread wide.

I couldn't believe what had happened with her pussy. It had opened up and one side of the bikini had gone into it. She was now clearly displaying more than just her pussy outline. This was a large proportion of her actual pussy. One of her plump lips was clearly there for us to see. She must have felt it as her arm moved but Mada was on that. "No, stop."

Emily stopped, leaving her pussy on display like that. I also noticed that she was clean shaven. I'd never seen her pussy like that and I had no idea that she'd done that. I guessed it was one of the jobs this morning. I shook my head in utter disbelief. Mada then surprised us both "Thank them both Emily".

Almost robotically Emily looked at both of them "Thank you"

Mada then asked her "Why?".

Yes why indeed but Emily understood and again looking between both of them "Thank you both for looking at my body." and she grinned nervously.

Mada then said something to them both in Arabic and handed Taric a card. He nodded and replied, blowing my wife a kiss. Mada then embarrassed us both "You tidy your flap up now Emily." she bowed her head as she bought her arm around to readjust her pussy. His friend then stood with him and they both walked away chatting between themselves.

"Good girl, very good. Both see you later." I knew what she was implying, but again I disbelieved it. Had my wife just pimped herself to these two men. Obviously not, no way. "You both doing what I need from you. Well done."

Jeezus why did I like hearing that. Emily even smiled up at her.

"Tighter" and she nodded to Emily's pussy. I then watched my wife adjust her bikini again to show more pussy lips. Mada was right as she didn't have much displaying with the way it was. And then she did. Mada nodded. "You both enjoy time and eat. Emily I come get at 7. Make sure you display." and she walked off.

Everything about that message was wrong. Thanks for letting us have some time together and go to eat, very kind of you. She was going to come get her at 7pm, really? Why, what for? And make sure you display, jezzus, I knew what she was saying there.

I numbly sat on the now free lounger, facing my wife as she sat up, her legs still apart facing the sea and all passers by. "Emily, are you ok love."

She nodded and a quiet "Yes"

"This is all a bit" I didn't know what to say.

She just nodded at me again.

"Is that thing on your arm a tattoo?"

She didn't turn to me, instead just kept looking forward "Do you want me to go in?"

Christ, would she ever talk to me about this stuff? This whatever was going on. "No babes it's ok. Sorry love." what the fuck did I have to be sorry about? Maybe getting wanked off earlier and the blow job yesterday. That made me feel bad.

I turned back and laid down on the lounger, looking at my wifes back as she sat there still displaying herself to everyone that happened to look over. She quickly laid back on the lounger and bought her feet back onto it. However, what she did next really surprised me. Of her own accord she let her knees fall away from each other. So she was now in effect opening her pussy up wider for all to see.

Chapter 08 - Lonely

After another strange hour trying to relax at the beach. I say trying as it's bonkers sitting next to your wife knowing that she's pretty much just laying there advertising her pussy to anyone that cares to look. A few times I carefully tried to ask her why she was doing all this and the only answer that really struck me was "I'm just laying here in a bikini.". I mean she wasn't wrong and well if she was happy with it, and for some reason I appeared to like it, then I guess I couldn't say much.

We eventually went back to our room, quick shower, casual clothes and trying to have a nice early evening meal. Knowing that bloody Mada was supposed to be appearing at 7pm, about an hour away. It was strange to think that her job was to help us and be around however right now I was happy that she was out of the picture for a bit.

It was actually a nice meal. Emily and I were relaxing and all the weird sex stuff was nicely out of the equation. We were the same couple we have been all our lives previous to coming here. The holiday felt like it was just beginning.

I felt a hand on my shoulder that ruined it all. Turning to see Mada now standing next to us, I looked at my watch, it was nearly 6pm. "I'm sorry to disturb, I was here and didn't want to make come again."

I politely smile and nod at Mada as she steps past my side and offers a hand to my wife "It's time us to leave now.".

Emily and I look at each other shocked and afraid. I puff out my chest "I don't think so Mada, Emily will be staying with me tonight, thank you.".

She doesn't turn to me, with her hand still out and with a raised voice "Come now whore, customers waiting.", and she shook her hand towards Emily.

My wife instantly turned her head to face Mada and started to stand. We'd just ordered our deserts that would be with us shortly and what the hell "Emily no." I needed to stop this.

With my now standing wifes hand in hers, Mada turned to wards me smiling. "It's ok Chris, this is what you both need. I know best, it's ok."

I didn't understand her and stood before them, happy to make a scene but she continued before I could start.

"Sit, Chris. Come meet in 30 minutes your room. We discuss then." and she'd already started to walk away taking my wife with her. Emily had a scared look on her face. I turned to follow them when of course our deserts were delivered.

Sitting back down, my plan was to finish our wine, gobble down both deserts and run over there after them. I simmered down somewhat and found that my mind and cock were taking over again. Suddenly scared and excited about the prospect of what Mada had planned for Emily. I lasted about 20 minutes before I jumped up and headed back to our room.

Quickly arriving and opening it. Mada was sitting on our bed, no sign of Emily, I started to panic but she raised her hand and smiled at me. "Emily will be out in a moment Chris. You're early, that's ok.".

Turning towards the bathroom the door is closed, I guess Emily is in there. Turning back towards Mada she pats the bed next to her. I slowly cross the room towards her noticing Emily's dress from the restaurant is on the floor by Mada's feet. I sit next to Mada ready to deal with whatever is incoming.

"Can you hear that?"

Hear what? I listen unable to hear anything apart from the sea lapping quietly outside our room. "No" and I turn to her with a confused look on my face.

"Wait and listen more."

I turn to face forward and listen intently for whatever I'm supposed to hear. Nothing. Mada drops something onto my lap and I look down. It's Emily's matching bra and panty set that I think she just had on. Why it's on my lap now I don't know. My head snaps up as I suddenly hear something.

A quiet moan or whimper coming from the closed bathroom door.

I listen more intently.

It's a good 20 feet away from where we are now and the doors here are serious heavy things. I hear it again, this time I can make it out clearer. It's not that it's louder, just that I'm tuned into it more.

My god it sounds like someone is masturbating. Surely not, no way. I turn to Mada confused, she simply nods and me and smiles. I turn back towards the door and listen more. My god is Emily masturbating in there, no way? No way at all. I mean I know she does that, she has a few vibrators and dildos at home but here knowing that Mada is outside the door? And why?

The sounds change, as it's clear she's orgasming. It's also clear that it's my wife doing the cumming. I could recognise her voice, sounds. My god, this is crazy.

Then it's silent again. I can now picture her getting her breath back, flicking a lock of hair out the way. I hear the door handle move and it slowly opens. I watch intently, waiting for my wife to appear.

I almost have a heart attack as a small woman appears, nods towards Mada and exits the room. It's almost as if she's some sort of ghost figure the way I wasn't expecting her and how she's gone so quickly.

Staring at the open doorway to the bathroom I can only imagine what that woman was doing in there? Was Emily even there, what where they doing together? Oh god did the woman watch Emily cum? Did she help her?

My train of though was suddenly stopped as in the doorway my wife appeared. At least I think it was my wife, for the second time today she made me do a double take. I'd never seen her look like this, I was awe struck. She slowly walked into the room and towards us. A pair of really high black heels clicking on the floor. I'd never seen her wearing shoes that tall and with such a spiky heel.

Then going up her legs were clearly thin black stockings. I could instantly tell they were stockings as I could clearly see the top of her thighs over her stockings before her skirt. I could also see garter straps holding the stockings up. She never wore garters and stockings for me. Man did her legs look long, toned and sexy as hell, they went on forever. I also noticed a bangle on one ankle, the same as this morning, again something she never wore.

The skirt, if you could call it that was a deep purple, skin tight and couldn't have come to even one inch beyond her knickers. It was tiny and only made her legs look longer.

On her top half she had a vest top, it was white and again tight, way too small for her. You could clearly see the thick black bra straps, on the shoulders and infact the entire black bra under the vest. Something about the bra looked wrong but I couldn't put my finger on it on I was fixated on size and shape of the of her boobs. The bra was doing an amazing job of lifting her boobs up high but the sheer volume of them meant that they were quite literally looked like two huge basketballs sticking out of her chest. If it wasn't for the ripple and flow of them with every movement, you'd have assumed they were plastic as hell. They actually looked pretty ridiculous, I loved it.

Her hair was pulled back into a tight, neat ponytail and she had large silver hoop earrings in, a large bangle on each wrist and 3 necklace chains. I also noticed that her makeup has been done nicely and that she has really bright red lipstick on. Very unusual for her, as she usually goes for dark red tones.

That's when I noticed the bandage on her shoulder was gone. There were three arabic script letters there, clearly a tattoo of some sort. It looked very similar to the ones on the other girl on the beach, I couldn't be sure. I didn't want to know what it said and I couldn't believe that she let them do that to her. It was still quite red, made sense as it was only done yesterday.

I eventually make eye contact with her when she stops a few feet infront of both of us. She fidgets, unable to hold the pose, clearly not entirely comfortable with what she has on or her current circumstances. I smile back at her and can't help but look her up and down again. Everything about this display of her body screams, 'look at me'. It's all on display, attention being clearly drawn to the junction between her legs, her chest and her lips. Man she looked soo good, soo hot, soo wanton and clearly very nervous.

I feel the bed move next to me a little and I then hear Emily gasp quietly. Looking over towards Mada, I'm surprised to see those two big filled condoms now resting on her lap. Why had I not thrown them away? She's looking directly at Emily with a big smile on her face. "Wow dear, you sexy."

I looked back up at my wife and as she looked from Mada back to me. I tried to smile, she could tell I wasn't sure about any of this "I need to change out of this. I feel silly."

"Did you cum?" Mada asked her out of the blue.

Emily's eyes darting between us both, realising that we probably heard it.

"It sounded like did. Well done." and she chuckled "Chris very pleased for you."

And Emily looked at me confused, so was I. Mada continued "A good whore." Emily sighed. "Put arms up and turn slowly." as Mada lifted an unknown mobile phone up and aimed at Emily. On the screen I could clearly see my wife, she was filming this.

As instructed Emily lifted her arms up high above her head, straight up, her breasts moving up as the bra straps pulled tighter. She then slowly pivoted on her heels, giving us her amazing side profile, showing her off her torpedo tits and lovely ass. Then with her back to us the tightness of the the skirt really gripping her ass cheeks, just about keeping them decent. Until she was back standing facing us again. Slowly lowering her arms back to her side.

Mada then stood from the bed and took the few steps towards her, clearly with something in the other hand. She then knelt in front of my wife and spoke something in arabic to her that I know nether of us understood. The phone was put on the floor as she then lightly tapped one of my wife's inner thighs, clearly telling her to spread her legs a little, which she did.