Holiday Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation my wife told me "She's right Chris. I love being a whore." and she continued, way more than she needed to "This holiday has made me realise that my body is built for sex and that I should be pleasing men with it.". She then took a deep breath, closing her eyes momentarily to deliver, "I am please that I am now a prostitute for them." before she slowly opened her eyes again looking straight at me.

"Now Chris, tell Emily you pleased she selling her body."

I look a moment to look down her body, whilst massaging her boobs that were mostly dry at this point, her body warmth having evaporated most of it. Looking at my wife's lower half still in the sexy lingerie, the condoms sitting over her panties. "God darn it love. I don't know what to say." a sigh from me as we now made eye contact. "Here I am rubbing strangers cum into your breasts. Breasts that used to be mine, talking about how your allowing strangers to have sex with you. About how you're pleased with it or in fact loving it. About how god darn sexy you look right now" again I look up and down her body back to her eyes to be welcomed with a huge grin. "I can't say that I'm pleased with you whoring like you are." even that was hard to say. Her grin left her face "However I am clearly excited by this turn of events. I don't understand how and why."

Mada interrupted "Emily take his, your husbands cock in hand."

Without breaking my contact with breasts she managed to get me out and wrapped her hand around it.

"Make him cum fast. On you." Emily wrapped her hand around me, squeezing more at the ridge of the top, and her grip tightened as she started move her hand slowly up and down. "No, like we teach you." this was wrong? This felt great.

However Emily clearly knew what Mada meant, as she leaned up, propping her back up on one elbow. She leaned forward and lightly ran her lips and tongue around the opening to my cock. Oh my god this isn't how I've been wanked off before. This was another level. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her hand and lips. Hearing Mada delivering more taunts to me and training to Emily was strange but very kinky. "That's it you must make him cum fast. Be a good whore, using your skills." Ohhh god she was good, too good. I goaned. "His small penis should be easy." What, oh god ummm. "Now you're used to big ones." What was what, oh wow. Ohh soo good, I wasn't going to last long. "Make sure he sprays your jugs" I'd swear I picked up on a different accent there. "That's it, good slut, he'll spray sooon." She was soo right. "Now sit lay back and give him your tits." I opened my eyes to see my wife leaning back and directing my cock at her boobs as she used her now free arm to push them together. "Tell him." Ohhh gooooddd "Like we teach you."

Looking straight into my eyes "Please cum over my fat English tits. This whore needs it." who was this woman.

And that was it "Arrrgghhhh" I did exactly what she told me to as spert and jet after jey hit her body. I had no clue where half of it went as I had an incredible orgasm. One of my hands still on her boob I felt some of my own cum falling onto it. "Uhghhhhggggh" god it was soo good.

As I came down it was weird to hear my wife saw "Ummm thank you sir."

"Good girl." Mada praising her was also weird and then she sort of pushed me back a little as she took over at my wifes breasts. Though really focusing on her nipple areas. Emily moaned at the change. I was still getting my breath back and dripping onto the floor when Mada moved on.

"When did you last have semen inside you?"

Emily looked slightly confused at Mada and she elaborated "Really inside you."

"Errr before, err" I could see her calculating "18 days maybe."

"Do you need?"

Again Emily looked confused "I don't think so."

And suddenly in perfect English "You don't feel the need for a man to put his clear penis inside you and to leave his baby juice inside. Deep inside you." Why was she suddenly perfect again? Emily closed her eyes and moaned through a bitten lip.

I stood there dumbfounded behind Mada as she carried on "Would you like to feel the ridges of a really big cock inside you. Feel it sliding in and out, your skin against his." Emily moaned and one of her hands moved towards her pussy but stopped when it felt the empty condoms. "Can you feel it swell and pulse inside you. Feel his wetness fill you. Leaving you with his gift."

"Ohhh god" it was Emily's turn to moan at the excitement, I felt my empty balls ache painfully.

"Remove your panties and show me if you remember Anvil." I didn't understand but moved to one side to watch. Emily followed instructions, swiftly removing her knickers and still on her back pulling her legs back towards her head with her arms. When her legs were far back enough that her knees were nearly against her head, she wrapped her arms around her legs and tried to pulled them back and apart more. This caused her butt to come up off the bed, lower back to bend upwards, her pussy now open and presented as the highest point of her body.

"Good" and Mada leaned forward moving Emily's arms and legs a little causing her to present her pussy even more. It was a lurid position. "How do you feel Emily, like this?"

"Ready" it sounds scripted.

"Good girl."

"Ready for what?"

"To service." good lord.

"Good girl." geezuzzusss.

"You can relax now." but Emily stayed that way.

Mada just stood there looking, I was confused, again. "Good girl, you remembered." Emily now closed her eyes and mumbled something that I didn't catch. I saw Mada's head nod.

Mada then reached forward and lightly placed a finger on my wifes clitoris "You want to cum don't you baby." Emily nodded but was denided "You can only cum when you service or have just serviced someone." and she removed her finger after teasing her.

Emily opened her eyes looking at me then back at Mada. She was clearly indicating 'I just serviced'. Mada then humiliated me "He doesn't count." and then her "We didn't make any money."

Emily used to be a strong person, I was certainly a strong person. How had we allowed this woman to take over and so completely change our lives like this so quickly? Were we really that pliable and weak?

"I go now, no sex, save for later. See you at beach 11." and she walked off, leaving the room and the two of us in an emotional mess. I wanted to climb onto my wife and make love to her but I'd just cum and needed time. Also she'd told Emily not to do anything. Emily still in the position of presenting herself I could now see her clearer as Mada was out of the way. I took a step towards her looking at her pussy. I was very familiar with it, having been its exclusive partner for the last 20 years. However today it looked different. I don't 100% know why but I feel like it looked bigger, somehow. Puffier and maybe slightly open, I don't know. But it certainly looked different. It was also very slick looking and I mean very slick. I was fixated on it.

I then looked back up my wifes legs towards her face and she was looking directly at me, having watched me taking it all in. We both said nothing we both didn't move. I thought I'd break the silence "Anvil?".

She just nodded at me. This was so weird, how long was she going to stay like this and why? Why on earth would she do this? What was the point? The training of her to get a man off quickly made sense but this? I didn't get it.

And then she moved, unpacking herself and simply asked me "Shall we go have breakfast?".

Chapter 10 - Beach Advert

After we'd both showered, separately, we had a nice breakfast, all normal, simple and boring. It was a nice change, but the air was filled with tension, neither of us wanting to break the spell. I wasn't sure if it was a good thing somehow. She was certainly happy and I was, well I dunno. She decided to meet me at the beach, she had to get ready, apparently.

I was sitting on a lounger in the same area that we say on before when I wasn't really surprised to see Mada approach. I was surprised when I realised she was on her own. Checking my watch it was 10.50am, so I guess she was early for her 11am meet with us. She smiled as she reached me "Oh Chris, morning was magical, you will love now." Somehow that filled me with dread.

She had something in her hand, a pack of cards, no maybe business cards, but a bit bigger. A little stack, maybe 50 or so, she was holding them so that I couldn't see. I wasn't going to bite and ask her. I instead made polite conversation, hoping that Emily would soon arrive.

And she soon did appearing at my side and leaned forward to give me a kiss. At first glance I thought her suit was tame but the more I looked the more I was concerned. It was a white one piece swimsuit with high cut leg, and I mean a really high cut leg. It pretty much met the bottom of her breasts and when I say skin tight I mean really tight. You could clearly see the outline of her bumpy areola and nipples and yup her pussy lips. She also had on some large mirror shades in gold and a pair of heeled flipflops of some sort. It was barely decent but boy did she look like a star in it. Large gold hoops and bangles to match her shades. Even her black tattoo stood out and looked like it was part of the overall outfit. Yet again my breath was taken away.

As if reading my mind Mada added to it "Completely see-through when wet."

I almost gasped, Emily just smiled like she already knew. Geezzus, wow and god darn.

Mada then turned to Emily handing her the card things, keeping one to herself. "Of you go, see later." and Emily wandered off on her own, hips swaying, boobs jiggling. My mouth was aghast, yet again. My jaw almost fell off when Mada handed me her last card and I slowly took it in.

Staring back at me was my amazing wife from yesterday mornings photoshoot. She was in that dark blue dress with the high slit up the side. It was a full body shot with our bed behind her. She's bent forward facing us with a what must have been nearly a foot of deep cleavage showing. Her face it looking directly at me and her mouth is a perfect O shape. You can see from the depth and hang of her tits that the bra is gone. Its just about a classy picture, aring on the edge of pornography. At the top corner is simply an English flag the words "Emily" and some arabic that I guess said her name again.

This was some sort of large, maybe A5, business card!

I turned it over to be greeted by my wife again. This time the picture of Emily taken from behind her, she is in the same position as on the front but here she is only wearing the black lace panties. Her legs are spread wide enough and the panties pulled up enough to leave almost nothing to the imagination. Printed on the card at the bottom in English and Arabic is 'For three nights only starting' todays date and a phone number. It doesn't say what is available but it's pretty obvious or at the very least a strip show.

I'm just staring at the card unable to believe that this is what Emily is now handing out as she walks up and down the beaches. When Mada takes my hand and drags me somewhere. I stumble, not looking up and not asking were we're going. I can't take my eyes of the card. My balls are aching and my cock is rock solid and throbing.

Next thing I know we're in a small room and my cock is in her mouth again. The back of that card still in my vision. My mind then jumps back to the swimsuit that she has on and what people must think as she's out there strutting her stuff.

"What do you think?" Mada asks me between mouth fulls of my cock.

"I can't believe it."

"She is natural, we only help." I nod at her clearly correct comment. "Extra surprise tonight." I didn't want to know. There were too many possibilities, it was all too crazy.

In record time she drained my balls.

It was nagging at me that I still didn't know if this was all for real or just one giant bluff and joke. There wasn't a single bit of real evidence pointing to anything real, even the cum I was rubbing into her earlier could have been anything.

But I think that was just wishful thinking.