Holiday Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then watched confused and incredibly turned on, with a rocking cock and aching balls while Mada fiddled with my wife's small black thong as she appeared to slide those old, full, cold condoms back up inside my wife's pussy. Mada told us both "Slick, good." All the while Emily just stared straight at me, I could feel her soul burning. My eyes darting between her face and the act being performed to her.

I completely didn't understand why or what was going. I was aware of the risks or I guess not as the sperm would be dead by now? It was just strange and naughty and soo kinky. Did they do this with all the whores here? What it somehow cultural? Did it get more each day? What was the limit or point of it?

Mada satisfied that she had done her job the thong was put back in place and she pulled my wife's skirt down the little that it would go. As she stood "You go now." and she forcefully turned my wife around at the shoulders. However Emily didn't move, she now had her back to us both and I had to say her arse looked amazing. Mada took a step back and sat again next to me. She lazily rested her hand on my cock. I was shock and worried that Emily would turn around. The third time she'd used this move.

Mada instructed her again "You go now." and she squeezed my cock through my shorts. Emily still didn't move, I wonder what was going through her head? Would she turn around and see Mada's hand on my cock?

Mada sighed and stood back up, stepping behind Emily. She then reached round the front of her with one arm and clearly gabbed a boob. "You go show man, massive, fat, English tits." Emily gasped. "You go now, I bring Chris in few moments." another gasp from my wife. "You have man waiting for you body." a whimper from my wife. At that Mada's hand appeared back at her side and she tapped my wifes ass. That was it, Emily took a slow, wobbly step forward, then another. A few moments later and she had managed to leave the room. She was gone.

My wife, dressed as a whore was going out. Going to work? We were supposed to be on holiday.

Mada turned to me with a huge grin on her face, stepping back to me, kneeling and quickly fishing my cock out of my shorts. She instantly gobbled it up, running her tongue around my head making me groan. My eyes still fixed at the open door to our room that my wife had just walked out of. The vision of her and what everyone was about to see as she walked to god knows where. God Mada's mouth felt good, I wasn't going to last long as she started her hand on my shaft working and squeezing it. Between mouths full she managed to tease me.

"Emily look good yes?" god yes, very very good jeezzz.

"Your wife good whore for us." oh god really. Nooo

"You not like surprise?" confused.

Oh good she felt good "I don't understand." soo close.

"The semen." ooh ggood "It's for you." what? "She sharing experience." sharing what? "You cum now." and she really went to town on my cock. "We go watch wife sexing." and that does it. I blew my load deep into her mouth down her throat.

Within a few moments of that amazing blowjob, she'd tucked me back in and was ready to leave. I didn't even have time to gather my senses. "Come along now, you want to see?"

I had a feeling my answer was better as a no. Did I want to go and see my wife fucking a stranger or being a prostitute, no not really. Though my balls ached when I thought that, god darn her for sucking me off again just now.

We were nearly there, on the street where all the 'dirty ladies' worked, again walking hand in hand when we stopped at a large open corner. Each time I'd walked down this road it always caught me a little off guard that there were no hookers hanging around. You didn't really get a feel for the area apart from the fact that it was much busier with normal people milling around than the surrounding streets. I guessed that there was a law or something preventing them from soliciting on the streets?

Just after we'd stopped Mada nodded towards a building across the road and then looked at her watch. I didn't understand and stood there looking around at the odd car, the men walking around, the buildings, really not sure what I was suppose to be looking at. I was about to ask her what I was missing when on cue a door opened and a woman walked out of the darkness. I recognised her as one of the women from the brothel room, maybe from the first night, the one in the lignere that closed the door on us. She was all dressed up in a tight short dress and had a cigarette in her hand.

Stepping out onto the pavement, looking up and down the street waiting for something. Then another woman appeared behind her from the dark doorway, she was similarly dressed and stood next to her. Then another woman appeared at their sides and this one caught my attention as it was my wife. She stood with her 'friends'. I didn't know what to make of it as another woman joined them. Here were 4 prostitutes standing together on the street in broad daylight and my wife fit in perfectly with them.

They were talking and smiling, I guessed using English and Emily appeared to be joining in easily. I heard Mada mumble something and looking at her saw she had her phone out and was recording it. I didn't know why and didn't want to ask. Turning back watching the last woman that came out lit a cigarette and passed it to my wife before lighting one for herself. Emily held it and smoked it like she'd done so for years. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, she didn't smoke. She also wasn't a fecking prostitute.

Why were they standing there, what were they waiting for, what had they been doing just now? I looked up and down the street and could see nothing to give the game away. They appeared to be in no hurry just standing there being friends having a chat and a smoke.

They all looked hot and skanky at the same time, it was strange. They were hot to look at but not someone I'd want to risk spending my time with. That made me sad that I was thinking about my wife that way. However it was true, she was standing there completely fitting in with the other hookers. They were all showing off a fair amount of their bodies, teasing and tantalising their prey. Each one a slightly different shape. The first one out was the tallest and was very thin with legs that went on for miles. The second one was the same height as Emily and a similar shape but her boobs were more normal sized for her frame, she was a blond. Then there was my brunette bombshell. The last woman who was very touchy, handsy was a bit fatter than the others. I takes all sorts I guess and of course my wife was the hottest of the 4 of them.

Just watching her interact with them was interesting. She didn't appear nervous or wobbly on the heels, she was happy laughing with them and letting her huge rack bounce and giggle when she did. Only once did I watch her pull her skirt down a little and that was only because her knickers were clearly on display as it had ridden up during her movements. It was truly erotic as hell to see her at home with them. I started to feel happy for her, at home with her friends. I caught myself as I thought that, realising exactly what that thought was.

I also noticed what I think was the same tattoo on each of their arms. They were quite a way away so it wasn't clear really. Was it like a brand or something. I think two of the other women also had a few more tattoos, a ring of thorns or something around an upper thigh, a heart on lower arm and I think possibly something on one or two of their ankles. That was very hard to see through stockings.

I turned to Mada, time to understand a little. The tattoo and the filled condoms were on my radar. "Mada, the tattoo?" and I pointed to my shoulder.

She turned to look at me but continued to film them. Smiling and looking back at them "It say 'Bahir Whore'."

Shit "Really, god darn." I felt like I should be cross. But somehow I was chilled, there was nothing I could do about it and hardly anyone I know would know what it ment anyway.

She continued "It tell everyone what she do, where and who own her.".

My balls ached at that 'who own her'. Geezz that was something. I wonder if she knew when they were doing it? Did she give them permission, did she really understand it?

"You like?"

I didn't know what to say. I mean it was sort of cool having a tattoo like that but what it said was wrong. If it was in standard script of their language then I guess a few people would understand it back in the UK. What would they say when they read it? I mean friends etc we could tell anything. I then pictured a stranger coming up to us back home having read it and asking her for, well, god darn. I found myself nodded and answering "Yes".

I heard her mumble an "Umm" as she took in my answer.

"The condoms with the.." I didn't finish

She chuckled "They your present."

I didn't chuckle "But I don't want a present like that."

She looked across at me looking genuinely confused "But it show your wife work well?"

I suppose that was a way to see it, but no that really was weird.

We both then watched the tall skinny woman then reach over to Emily and cupping one of her boobs lifting it up and letting it drop. They all found that hilarious and burst into a fit of giggles that included Emily. Clearly a big boob joke of some sort. Again she just let it happen, not concerned at all.

Some other laughing and noise down the street gets my attention and I turn to see 4 men approaching the women. The women then spot them and start to walk towards them. I few steps later and each woman has a man. I guess a pre-determined hook up? Each man takes some liberties with a quick grope and feel of their respective partner but Emily and her man do something different.

They instead lock into a deep lovers kiss and embrace. Their arms intertwining around their backs, their lips locked on tight. His arms completely envelope my wife pulling her in close and tight. One arm around her shoulders and the other locked on her ass, grinding their crotches together. I didn't catch who started it or how but quickly the others are all laughing at them and taunting them both. When they split my wife looked shocked and taken aback, clearly she enjoyed the moment.

They each quickly started to walk away in their pairs. I was soon looking at my wife walking down the street with another man, his hand on her ass, her stocked legs looking amazing as she wandered off to wherever.

Mada put her phone down. I thought we were going to follow them but instead she turned to look at me. "You like seeing Emily as whore?"

Geezz, I was worn down here, she was right, Emily looked amazing. I could still see her standing there in that outfit with her friends. I nodded "I think I do." still confused that I could admit that.

"Good man. She very popular now." I dunno exactly what that meant but I guess it was a good thing. "She go sex now and come back later." I sighed, god what a weird holiday. Why was I suddenly ok with this? I mean she looked relaxed and happy enough but having sex with other men and being paid for it? I felt like I kept coming back to this but not doing anything about it.

Mada then surprised me with "You go now" and she turned and walked off. I stood there a few minutes not sure what do to with myself. I decided that I liked knowing what Emily was doing, or at least I think I did so I walked down the road that she went down. After 10 minutes of wandering up and down it a bit I couldn't see her. Not really surprised, it was the street that the brothel was on but I didn't have the guts to enter it on my own. If I did would they think I was a punter there and suddenly place me with a whore to fuck? I didn't actually want that and not speaking their language it could get tricky really quickly.

In the end I walked myself back to our apartment and attacked the mini bar. I was confused about what was happening, confused about how I felt. I was now lonely.

Chapter 09 - Surprise, day 5

I stirred awake with a bit of a hangover. It taking me a good 10 minutes to work out the time, where I was and if I needed to get ready for work. Once my senses had powered up I turned my head to see my wife sleeping next to me. I sighed, it was all a dream, wasn't it? Just gone 8am, that'll do as a lyin for me today. Getting up and slowly doing my bathroom stuff, in a haze knowing I shouldn't have drunk as much as I did.

Feeling better after a shave, shower, and a short stretch and breath on the patio looking at the sea and the early birds. I turned to prepare myself for whatever discussion with Emily I was about to have. Face the music time. Entering the bedroom I was surprised to find her not in bed. I could hear her talking to Mada in the bathroom again. Jeezz that little woman was a hoodini and appearing just when you weren't expecting her.

Looking around the room I noticed Emilys little pile of clothes and underwear on the floor at the foot of the bed. So it wasn't a dream then. It certainly was a small pile of clothes I sort of kicked it to shuffle them a bit. I dunno what I was expecting to find. There was a skirt, vest and bra, so she still had the stockings, garter belt and knickers on? That stirred me somewhat and I looked towards the bathroom door.

It was open and both women were standing there watching me. Emily had a smile on her face and started walking towards me with Mada hot on her heels. Damn she looked magnificent her black stockings, knickers and garter belt set. And she knew it, you could tell from the smirk on her face as she sauntered over to me. Her boobs swaying with each step, really accentuating their pendulous nature. When she reached me she simply melted into my arms and we hugged and had a quick kiss. I tasted toothpaste not cigarette smoke, that surprised and for some reason disappointed me.

There was clearly no remorse on her part, though I guess there wouldn't be. She was clearly enjoying herself when I last saw her. Still in our embrace I felt her body move, and lower a little before it stiffened as if in shock. Looking down her back I could see Mada kneeling behind her with her hands between her legs. I instantly knew it was condom time and felt my cock twinge. There's no doubt Emily would have felt that, we were that close together. I continued to watch down my wifes back as Mada retrieved the first condom and looked up at me. She smiled as she reached up offering it to me, putting it in one hand. She then went fishing inside my wife's pussy and pulled another one out and put it in my other hand. She then surprised me as she went in for another one, I felt Emily tense up as sure enough a third tied condom with cum in it appeared.

The ones in my hands were warm, heavy and slimy. I moved them around feeling the weight and texture trying not to contemplate what they were, where they'd been all night and of course where they came from.

Mada then stood up behind Emily "Your surprise Chris." and I heard Emily stifle a giggle before Mada continued "What do you want to do with them?".

Put them in the bin, flush them, I dunno, "Flush them?" was surely the right answer.

"Ohh no, have much better use for them. Emily lye on back." I was confused, but Emily instantly untangled herself from me and was quickly lying on her back as instructed. She closed her eyes when she was ready but that wasn't what was planned. "No dear, watch."

She opened her eyes and we made eye contact, her smile now gone. So I smiled back to her to tell her all was ok, though I didn't know what this was going to be. She didn't return the smile.

"Chris tell your wife what sperm is for."

Errr werid I turned to look at her, confused. She simply nodded back at my wife. Turning back to Emily I smiled back at her "Sperm is for making babes."

"Yes and were does it go?"

I didn't like where this was headed, turning back to her looking more alarmed. Again she just nodded back to Emily. I stood my ground a second but she nodded back again. I sighed and turned back to my wife "Sperm goes inside pussies."

Emily sort of smirked back at me. But Mada wasn't happy "No, where does it go?".

I was confused now and was about to turn to look at Mada but Emily moved one hand and tapped it on her lower belly just under her belly button before returning it to her side. Oh now I understood and answered without thinking "Oh in a womb." as I said it I'd swear Emily twitched. It had the same effect on me, there was a link between that word and the heavy cum filled condoms in my hand. No surely not.

Mada was happy "That right Chris. But not today." I didn't want to unpick that grammatical error. "Good for skin also."

I turned to Mada quickly as "No" came from my mouth and Emily's at the same time.

Mada just smiled at me, "Yes, trust me. Do it."

"Do what?" playing dumb.

"Pour on wife's fat breasts."

"No he doesn't have to" Emily spoke up rarely. I looked down at her, relieved that she was going to put a stop to this game.

Mada tutted "But Emily wants it yes?".

Emily and I locked eyes. She did want this? What? Why? She wanted me to pour this cum onto her breasts? No no no. But she gave me an almost imperceptible nod, but I saw it.

Mada must have seen it too and she reached into my hands and taking both condoms from me put two of the three onto my wifes stomach. I noticed that she'd deliberately placed them over my wifes womb and that caught my attention. A few seconds later "Here it open." as she handed me a condom, I took it from her without looking at it. I could now clearly inhale the metallic, irony smell of semen. It was a dirty, nasty smell, very powerful.

Mada picked up another condom from my wifes stomach at the same time Emily pushed her boobs a little more together with her arms. She did want this? I took a deep breath and unable to believe I was about to do this tipped the condom up whilst holding it over her boobs. I was expecting it to run out slowly and gloopy like but it ran like water from a tap and splashed on her, the condom empty in seconds. The smell much stronger now.

Instantly, another condom was pushed into my hands and the empty one taken from me. I did the same with the second one pouring it only my wifes boobs. This time I managed to catch my wife's look as the semen splattered onto her body. I was amazed to see her eyes roll into the back of her head. It was as if she was ecstatic feeling this, knowing what I was doing. Quickly I did the same with the thrid, though that one was a little more gloopy, fresher?

The empty condom taken from me, noticing that she'd placed all three of them on my wifes knickers right over her pussy. Looking down at the mess, all over her nipples, completely covering her areola and plenty of her boob flesh. It looked like something from a porn film, though there's is whiter and not as liquidy as this was. The smell was over powering and my cock was rock solid. Clearly creating a visible tent in my shorts. Even if I tried I couldn't hide that I found this arrousing nearly as much as my wife apparently did.

Mada then instructed "Rub it Chris." as if in a trance I leaned forward and each hand took hold of as much breast as could fit in it. I was expecting to feel coldness on the semen but it was of course warm, having just been inside my wife and now all over her boobs. As my hands touched down we both heard Emily moan a simple "Yes". So it was clear she was very much into this.

I can't believe I was doing this. Taking part in this depravity but my cock was saying 'Yes do it'. I started to massage the semen into my wife's body just as Mada started to tease me.

"Well done Chris, rub all the juice that your wife collect into her body." I continued, Emily still looking directly at me as I did it. "Yes look lovingly into each others eyes." her jello like breasts always felt magnificent when she laid down like this. "Emily tell Chris you love being our whore."