Holiday Job Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily is a full on prostitute now? (or not)
13.8k words
4.79
14.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yup there's a lot in the real world that you wouldn't and shouldn't do, lucky for you this a fantasy, is fiction and some people find it erotic. Enjoy

Holiday Job Part 2

Chapter 06 - Early Morning, day 4

Chapter 07 - Displaying

Chapter 08 - Lonely

Chapter 09 - Surprise, day 5

Chapter 10 - Beach Advert

Chapter 06 - Early Morning, day 4

I stirred with the beautiful sun coming into the room. Emily was still next to me sleeping and I stretched to my watch on the charger to see the time. 6.40am. Too early, but my mind quickly powered up. I needed to get control of this holiday and what the hell happened yesterday.

Time to cut that meddling Mada out of the equation. I needed to speak to Emily and find out what really happened. Sliding out of bed I quickly headed to the door and put the DND sign on the outside and locked it so that we couldn't be disturbed. No one was getting in here now. Pleased with myself and my forward planning, I decided if I was ready for the day I could get my wife back with a romantic day and find out what the hell happened yesterday. Toilet, shower time.

A few minutes later I was clean, satisfied that I'd been quiet enough to have not stirred her. A quick peek into the bedroom confirmed that she was indeed still alone and sleeping. Time for a slow shave and I'd get dressed in the bathroom.

Gathering my clothes for the day while wrapped in a towel from the shower I marvelled at my wife laying there. Yer nothing happened yesterday this was all some crazy joke. God I hope she didn't find out about the blowjob and hand jobs that Mada has given me. With that thought in my mind I sneaked back into the bathroom and continued my plan.

I was around another 20 minutes or so listening out for movement in the bedroom throughout. So imagine my shock and surprise when I opened the en-suite door and saw Mada sitting on the bed with Emily sat next to her. What the hell, I was pissed off.

They both turned to me and smiled and instantly disarmed me. I wanted to have a go at Mada and ask her how she got in here but something stopped me. They both looked happy and normal apart from the fact that there was Emily sat up with her tits out. Damn she looked magnificent.

So I started with a "Good morning love." and stepped towards them both.

Emily smiled back "Morning Chris" there was nothing untoward with that smile, all looked perfect and normal. Yer, there was no way she was naughty last night. No way.

Mada then stood and taking Emily's hand "Time for Chris's surprise." I stopped a few steps from the bed. My heart rate rising as I wondered what was about to happen.

Emily stood and turned to face Mada, now side on to me. I could never in a million years have predicted what happened next.

Mada knelt before my wife and shimmied forward slightly so that her face was now level with and less than a foot from my wife's crotch area. She then reached forwarded and wriggled Emily's knickers down her thighs onto the floor. Emily was looking straight ahead at the wall, she couldn't make eye contact with me.

"Spread legs." Mada tapped her inner thighs and Emily did exactly that. Stepping her right leg out a good foot or two. I then watched Mada delicately reach towards my wifes pussy and it looked like she slid a finger inside her pussy. She worked it around a little at which Emily moaned, uncontrollably, which I guess made sense. She then withdrew it before using her other hand to help. Whatever she was doing didn't appear to bother Emily apart from maybe enjoying it a little.

My mind then blew and my cock started to throb as Mada appeared to retrieve something from my wifes pussy. It took a moment before I could work out what had just happened. She put it on the bed next to them and moved back to her pussy.

It was a tied off condom with a load of what looked like cum inside!

Within seconds a second condom was next to it on the bed. I couldn't take my eyes off them. What the hell. Why? How? Tearing my eyes from the condoms, I watched Mada stand and taking Emily's hand led her past me as they both headed to the bathroom. It was strange seeing Emily completely naked being led by a dressed Mada. Still Emily didn't make eye contact with me as they slowly walked past. Mada then letting me know "They surprise Mr Chris." as they both vanished into the bathroom and closed the door. I heard the lock click.

My head spinning between the condoms and the now locked bathroom door. What the hell. My plan for today was out of the window, I needed to get control of this. Heading to the bathroom door I tried the handle, loudly. It was obviously locked. Some music started to play in there and I could hear Mada and Emily talking but I couldn't make out what was being said.

I banged the door "Emily".

No reply they carried on regardless "Emily are you ok?"

Still nothing "What's going on?" and I banged the door.

I heard the lock click and I took a step back to not be as imposing. The door opened and there was Emily, my still completely naked wife. I drew a relieved breath as she smiled at me. It was a false smile though, I could tell "I'm great thanks Chris. I love you too.'' She sort of pushed past me and took the two steps to the main room door and picked up a small bag that I hadn't noticed. Heading back to the bathroom door "All is fine" as she turned to face me in the bathroom doorway. Again a false, confusing smile before blowing me a kiss as she closed the door behind her and I heard it click again.

What was all that about? What on earth was going on?

I heard the music turn up in there and a giggle from Mada. I stood there for too long waiting for an answer to my question but didn't get one. I thought about banging on the door again but decided that that wouldn't do any good. So I turned and my eye line went straight to the two condoms on the bed. Drawn to them for some reason I sat next to them on her side of the bed looking at them both.

Obviously I'd seen condoms before and we even used them when we were going out some 20 plus years ago. But I've never seen a condom full of cum like these. There had to be some 5 or more loads in each one. They had a huge river of semen inside each of them. I mused that it could be milk or a cream of some sort but something about it told me, no this was real male sperm. What the hell were they both doing tied up inside my wifes pussy. What if one of them had broken or the knot opened? She'd slept all night with both of them inside her?

Without realising it my fingers were on one of them, feeling the warmth, and slickness of the outside and of course the inside sloshing about. I quickly withdrew my hand, as it felt strange and soo wrong.

I looked back at the bathroom door, hearing the music and talking happening behind it, wondering what on earth they were doing?

Looking at my watch it was now 7.30am on day 4 of our holiday. Today I had planned on enjoying the beach and doing nothing in the sun. Just the two of us together, recharging our batteries and love for each other. Something told me that wasn't going to happen today.

I was at a loss as to what to do now. I was hungry but I didn't want to leave, I also didn't really want to order room service. I didn't know what to do. I know that I did want to speak to my wife. I ended up sitting on our patio facing the beach enjoying the cool morning sun as it rose. Trying not to stew, I kinda of spaced out and just watched another day start around me, lost in my confusion.

I simultaneously heard the music stop and the bathroom door open. Quickly jumping up, my watch said 8.10am as I bounded towards the bathroom to get a chance to talk with my wife. However it wasn't my wife that exited the bathroom with Mada.

I'd never seen her look like this. It stopped me in my tracks, I'd swear my mouth fell open.

There before me was a catwalk model. She had her makeup beautifully done, her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. Not a single hair was out of place. The bobble holding her hair looked like a thick silver metal band of some sort. It matched her earrings and looked very classy indeed.

She was wearing a dark blue, almost purple dress that clung to her every curve. It wasn't particularly short, coming to just above her knee but it was tight. There was a slit up one thigh that went high enough that I could see black lacy knickers on her hip. The top half of the dress had thick straps over her shoulders but left her arms bare. She clearly had a bra on as you could see it under her arms as the dress there was cut lower. It was probably designed to be worn braless but something about the black lacy bra we could see was very sexy. To draw your eyes and imagination to what her huge boobs looked like under the cover of the dress. She also had one bangle on her wrist and another on her ankle, both matching her other jewellery. On her feet were matching blue heels, tall for her at a good 2 inches.

She just stood there with her hips at an angle letting me take it all in. This certainly wasn't something that you usually wore at 8am to go to breakfast in. Looking up at her face she had this smug look, a kinda of 'Yup look at me' one. She was right, holy shit.

A knock at the door had Mada jump to it and she quickly let in two big men and another woman. No words were spoken but they marched past me with what looked like a portable photography studio. I stood there next to Emily watching them move stuff around and set things up. The condoms on the bed, screamed look at me but they ignored them, choosing to work around them.

I took Emily's hand in mine and she squeezed it. I turned my head to look at her but she was looking straight ahead watching them prepare. "Emily?" she didn't turn to acknowledge me.

I then felt someone grab my other hand, turning to see Mada standing there, at least she was looking at me smiling.

One of the men turned towards the three of us, addressing my wife "Step here.". He indicated the foot of the bed and lifted his camera. She pulled free of my hand and stepped forward to his marker.

Click, FLASH five times over as she walked towards them.

Boom they were taking shots of her, though I didn't know why.

I felt Mada squeeze my hand "We go for while, now." I had no plan of leaving but she pulled my arm. I held fast, I wasn't going to be manipulated as easy this time.

However my game was changed as I felt her free hand on my cock straight away and suddenly my resolve dropped. My eyes darted to my wife to check if she was watching, seeing this woman touching me. She wasn't paying any attention to me and just like that I was about to leave.

As we reached the room door, she opened it I turned to see one of the men stripping off and the photographer telling my wife to 'open up a bit, relax' and the woman start to manhandle my wife into a position.

I was pulled out of the door and into the corridor, leaving the door open as I was marched away. Why was I letting this happen? What even was 'this'? Why was my cock rock solid again?

Chapter 07 - Displaying

Mada and I ended up having a nice breakfast. My mind constantly on what was going on with my wife back in our room. Mada wasn't being very forthcoming or chatty. She certainly didn't answer any of my questions about what was going on. She just kept me sat down, distracted, with a beautiful breakfast overlooking the sea. I managed to calm down, relax, and not watch the clock, trying to enjoy my holiday.

Time passed slowly again until at 9.20am Mada excused herself and said she'd be back in a moment. At 9.30am I was anxious enough and now without my chaperone that I had to go back to the room to see what was going on. Quickly leaving the restaurant and heading back. There in minutes at a closed door, still with my DND sign on it, for what good that did. Taking a deep breath my card unlocked the door and I stepped inside it. I was disappointed to see no one.

Calling out as I walked into the spacious room "Emily?", I didn't expect an answer.

The bed wasn't made. The two big condoms were now on my bedside table. There was a new used one on the bed next to a huge black lacy bra. Surveying the rest of the room and finding nothing of interest. I instantly drew the conclusion that someone had fucked my wife and she had gone out with them in that dress braless.

Had she gone with them? Had Mada come and collected them? What were the photos for? Did they end up filming the fucking? Or was it all in my head, as there were hints about everything here but nothing concrete. There was another woman with them, maybe she did something. A man can use a condom without a woman and cum in it.

I just stood there wondering what the fuck to do now?

My phone caught my eye next to the two filled condoms on my bedside cabinet, there was a notification showing on the screen. I quickly picked up my phone. There was a missed call from Emily about 10 mins ago, so when I was at breakfast, no voicemail. Damn, why didn't I bring my phone with me. And a text message that simply read 'Hey babes, I'm fine. Love you loads and see you at the beach at 2.'.

God darn what do I do now? Where the hell was she? I had 4 hours to fill and on my own. Fuck me this was stupid. I, we were supposed to be on holiday. I texted her back 'Emily come back to our room right now. We need to talk.' As soon as I'd sent it I regretted it. It just wasn't me, I wasn't needy like that. I sighed looking at my stupid message. It was showing as delivered. At some point she'd read it and reply, maybe.

I then realised that I was sitting on the bed, mobile in one hand and one of those big condoms in my other hand. Why did I keep picking them up? I nearly threw it on the floor but instead continued to feel the weight, coldness and movement of the liquid in it. Turning to look at the other one on the bed next to me, the fresh one. Putting my phone down I reached for it.

I now had hold of two used condoms. The one from this morning was filled like a water balloon and the other had the usual dribble of white creamy stuff in it. The older fuller one was heavy and cold, the other still had a slight warmth to it and had next to no weight. The last thing I noticed was that the new one was slick and the old one had obviously dried and now had a more plastic feel to it. The slick feeling was more exciting because I knew that it was likely pussy cream. And god, it may have been my wifes.

At that thought, I just stared at it, completely confused by everything that was happening and the emotions I was having.

I filled the next few hours with a walk, watched a bit of FBI on my iPad, had lunch and then as instructed at 1.50pm headed to the beach. Our hotel had an exclusive piece of beach, I settled on a nice lounger with a bit of space around me. It was pretty crowded and I nodded to a few of the holidaymakers that I recognised from the last few days. I just watched people and enjoyed the beautiful weather. And tried not to worry about my marriage.

From behind me came a voice I knew "Hey babe". I turned to see my wife's face lowering to mine to give me a quick kiss on my lips. I realised that that was the first intimacy we'd had together since she'd possibly acted as a prostitute. Withdrawing from me and walking around to the free lounger I was gob smacked at her two piece bikini. I didn't even know she owned something like this. It wasn't like the pornography ones you see online but it wasn't far off. It looked fantastic on her.

Firstly it was a bright red look at me colour. The bra top was full enough to be decent but also small enough that at least 50% of her giant tits were easily visible. God darn I wanted to reach and grab them, squeeze them hard. But her bikini bottom was what, for a change, really gathered my attention. Though it was again a full bikini, like a normal pair of knickers, not a thong she had made it nearly obscene. Now I know when a woman puts knickers on her cleft doesn't just start to swallow them. That unless you're exercising, they're extremely tight or you've done it deliberately, a camel toe is usually avoided.

However right now she was clearly displaying a deep camel toe pussy for all to ogle at. She sat next to me and laid back, quickly closing her eyes. I looked down her body and could see that she hadn't even closed her legs, leaving a foot of space at her feet. She was literally showing off her pussy to everyone whilst remaining legally covered, just.

"Emily your." I quietly tried to get her attention.

She sighed, her eyes staying closed "I know, they told me to."

They, who's they? And told her to what? Was she on the same page as me? I whispered so quietly that I wondered if she'd even hear me "Your pussy babes."

Still with closed eyes "I know" was all she said. She was saying that they, whoever they were, told her to display herself like this? What the hell. Why on earth? Why on earth was she even doing it then?

"Why are you doing it?" a little louder than I'd planned.

I watched her shiver before she shared with me "Mada told me to let people see me. That I am sexy and should let people enjoy my body." Fucking Mada, and let people enjoy my body, what the hell.

"Where were you just now?" I needed to know "Earlier today."

"I don't want to talk about it." I fecking do, god dam it. But she carried on "I love you Chris. Do you still love me?"

Of course I do "Yes of course babes." and I reach out to hold her hand. I expected her to look over at me but nothing, she kept her eyes closed. Now that I was leaning closer to her, holding her hand I noticed something on her shoulder. It was a plaster or small bandage of some sort, clinical, looking. Had she been hurt?

"Emily your shoulder?"

"Yes" What does yes mean? "I'm ok, I don't want to talk about it." I blooming well do, what was it?

"In our room, photos?"

"Yup" god it was like getting blood from a stone.

I sighed and laid back on my lounger "They took pictures of you, why?"

"For the website."

"What website", what the hell?

"I dunno." I hardly believe her. Expecting the same bullshit answers I had to push.

"You were clothed?"

"Yup"

"You were naked?"

A tiny pause "Yes"

God darn it "So they took pictures of you naked?"

"Yes"

Why the hell would she do that "Did you have sex?" I couldn't help myself, I needed to know. She sighed and didn't answer. I repeated my question "Did you have sex Emily?" Nothing. I turned to look at her. I could now see her nipples poking against her top.

"I don't want to talk about it Chris. Do you want me to go?" again she didn't move but I did believe that she would get up and leave. I wanted and needed to understand this. But looking down at her amazing body and the fact that I had hardly seen her today. I crumbled in seconds. Time to drop it, I'd try again later no matter how irritating this was.

"No, no of course not babes. It's amazing to see you."

She chuckled "I bet you do, seeing me like this." I faked a chuckle back at her, knowing what she was talking about. However she surprised me asking "Tell me."

I took a breath before I carefully answered that "You look utterly sexy as fuck babes. I'm very proud to be your husband." had I nailed it?

She appeared to relax, I could see the tension leaving her "Good" and a huge smile lit up her face. "It's not too slutty?"

Tricky answer as yes it was, clearly, however I went with "Ohh no babes, you look fantastic."

"You want me sluttier?" she quickly fired back.

A trick that I wasn't going to walk into "I didn't say that babes." She giggled, a smooth dodge from me.

I chilled with the questions and decided to just enjoy her company and the amazing surroundings. She seemed to appreciate that, as did many of the passers by, nearly all noticing my wife and her display. A few men did a double walk past us. More than a few with a mobile phone at their head, I expected pretending to talk on the phone whilst taking a picture or video of us both as they slowly walked past.