All Comments on 'Holiday Job Pt. 04'

by NaturalHammer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
LivelovecumLivelovecum7 months ago

Yikes! Here we go. Chris, Chris, Chris. When you let the little head think for the big head you end up in bad places. Usually it is married to someone you can barely stand and supporting a bunch of kids. But this is getting into worst case territory. Erotic and deeply unsettling.

darthnader19darthnader197 months ago

This has been so hot so far, eagerly waiting for each update love it

Siska100Siska1007 months ago

What a husband Chris is! I know it's easy to let your little head think for you, and a lot of times something bad happens. But letting Emily become a drug addicted whore is so over the top. What next? I love it. Keep going.

RedCometxRedCometx7 months ago

I can't wait to hear more. Thank you so much for writing these adventures. Hope to see this family fall into depravity and taboo.

Blackjack666Blackjack6667 months ago

YES!! This is smoking hot. Emily as a drugged whore on her way to fuck any cock bareback. We love this part so much. Can t wait for further kinky developments...

BuckTeasdaleBuckTeasdale7 months ago

Super hot! I'm conflicted about the whole wife/owned/whore/("I still...uuunnnnn...love you!") thing, but this does what good porn should do: push your boundaries, and look into the dark side of eroticism. Well done!

auhound49auhound497 months ago
OH YESSSSSSS!!!!!

MORE PLEASE!

I CAN HARDLY WAIT FOR THE PART WHERE SHE IS DELIBERATELY BRED! I lust to see her sent back to England a knocked up, drugged up whore who then corrupts her very own daughter and turns her into one as well.

I find it pleasing you are posting more of this series, though I also hope you post more on "A wife's decent part 8" and the continuation of "The TV Series" (here I hope darlig dau is also corrupted and both end up pregnant).

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this story...just like your others! What had they done to her mind? I think you should make the most of that. She has obviously turned. Loves the drugs and constant sex. But Chris should take control and become her pimp and drug dealer. I can imagine that unbeknownst to his wife and her captors he is undercover Navy Seal, and with the help of his team, he commandeers the whole operation, the reason he is there in the first place. Finding the person that does the mind warping. He then takes physical and mental control of the whores. He makes Mada and Emily drugged sex slaves, and sends the Arab enforcers to paradise. He makes his wife the drug addicted prime whore, his team becoming willing beneficiaries.

dynasty919dynasty9197 months ago

great to see this story to continue, and it gets better!

EdandMarieEdandMarie6 months ago
Just About the BEST!

I recently found this story and thoroughly enjoyed the read. The story, although a variation on a much used theme, was uniquely written. I realized at several points, I was actually tensing up in anticipation of how a scene would end. The manner you use to keep the reader wanting more is very creative and disciplined.

I eagerly await the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I can't wait for the next segment. I think this is the best of all your stories, but not by much. I hope you continue to write for a long time.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great, Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm so looking forward to the next segment.

auhound49auhound493 months ago
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!

This is probably your best series and I and others so await it's continuation, especially that part about the card saying how she would be used for breeding.

Cardoc1000Cardoc1000about 1 month ago

Great series. Please post more to this story. 4 chapters isn’t enough.

JessicabhislavegirlJessicabhislavegirlabout 1 month ago

When is the next part coming 🤔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNaturalHammer@NaturalHammer
An avid erotica reader for over 20 years. Now starting to write them. Always dreaming of what these stories could be like in real life if I had the balls to make them happen. Each series is 100% independent, but includes the same characters. None of the series overlap or int...