All Comments on 'Holiday Party'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Sad situation

Jen and husband have had a long good marriage and seemed pretty happy.

Letting her get stretched out and feeling places never touched before will most likely ruin this marriage in near future. Jen is having trouble cumming on smaller cock.

Rick was allowed to take her bareback even though he has been with a multitude of women. Most likely both will have regrets and she will cheat to fill itch and husband will slowly loose all confidence. The smartest words a female gave me one time was when playing never use anything bigger than your equipment to warm her up.

She said never dig tunnel deeper than you can fill.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree with @fisherone...

I agree with @fisherone...It's sad to see how these two destroyed a thirty years relationship...Just for a fuck...Strange details in this story: 1st - Why this so good specimen of the male human race, was a divorced man? maybe all his character lies in his cock...that is good for a one hour fuck, but then what about the other 23 hours of the day? 2nd - He was a divorced dad...what does that means? That he didn't loved and respected his own children, and his ex-wife had to divorce to save the children from his disastrous moral influence? 3rd - This wife saying to a cheating divorced man: "how nice of a gentleman he was..."!!! Of course he was...he wanted to fuck her...One more mark in his belt...4th - "I would had done anything at that point if Rick had asked me to..."...What this means? that next he will be sucking the other man's cock? maybe that is his real goal...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
interesting comments

a lot of husbands talk the talk but can they walk the walk... In my opinion some can..In this case he could... She has been missing something that her husband could not deliver... I say go for it.... she was ready for IT way before the Holiday Party

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Very erotic. Thank you for sharing this sexy little post. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

She has a choice like or leave it.

Sounds like it is time to Kick the bitch out.

Sounds like she is already cheating.

Pulse if she has some let him have some.

Ok lets say that he can only keep a hard on for huge tit Japanese women (to pick one) would she encourage it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To start with:

Your opening should be atypical family not typical, as you are in a minority if you want to watch the woman you say you love become a cheating adulterous bitch.

You built in your own unhappiness for the forseeable future, as well as the significant possibility of disease for both you and your wife. Not that either of you will care because neither of you give a rolling fuck about each other. And then there are the Lawyers you both intend to support throughout the divorce, a typical middle class family won't have a pot to piss in after they finish with you both so I hope you like food stamps. As for the rest of the relatives you used to have, they won't be around when you write the sequal titled "He screwed my wife and she left with him, while I screwed up my life and killed myself" and neither will any of us typical men. So I hope you are only writing for Bonnie and Vastie.

screwherscrewherover 8 years ago
My wife

What a great story! So hot! I'd love for my wife and I to meet Rick in that kind of setting. Want him to add my wife to the notches on his belt. Seduce her out of her panties and into his bed .

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 8 years ago
I don't get it.

Why do all the people criticize a story about two consenting adults who want and enjoy extra marital affairs. It is their life and if it makes them happy great. This life style works for some so why criticize. If you don't like the lifestyle and want to criticize a legitimate part of it why do you read it? I think that fact makes you sick minded!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah, and "dominant men"

As depicted in this story usually end up finding themselves being castrated by a dominant husband or, at least by one who finally found his own balls.

The "lesser" man in these stories will either discover he does have balls or, eventually figure out he is really a homosexual.

It's only a matter of time that the "loving wife" in this story discovers that hubby has little to offer and moves on; becoming just another cock craving slut...

Really people like tho should never get married; the single & sexual deviant scene is much more suited for them. Marriage is about dedicating to one another; not having third parties involved. So, again stories such as depicted w/sexual deviants should in all likelihood by in the fetish category. Just an opinion of course.

Having not had to read this whole to get the picture; the last couple of paragraphs pretty much explain the "story". So, sorry 1*...

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Not a chance

For you to be that old wanting this...well I hope you got what you wanted. I see a divorce as she finally discovers that she wants a longer cock. Forget the rest of it, such a shame. I bet she was agreat wife to you. Now she only wants another. You wanted this...I hope your happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holiday Party -Loving Wives

I agree with screwher. I would love for my wife and I to meet Rick. This story is very erotic.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Do it again

Yes, do it again, this time you get in on it. The guy you were with may not go for it, but there are plenty of guys that will. If you don't get in on the action your relationship will be in big trouble. Go for it. Xoxoxoxo Annette

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 8 years ago
"Loving Husbands"

Great read and I agree with those who like these story lines. We can't all be blessed with 9"+ cocks and the thought of a stud packing such length & girth into our otherwise faithful wife is both erotic and stimulating.

Really there should be a category called "Loving Husbands" because being able to accept your wife receiving another mans cock for her own sexual satisfaction is the ultimate gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree with Ray Roberts

There should be a "Loving Cucks" section.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5 for a good LW story

no need for a new section, annony should just stop fucking reading these stories and deal with life fucking him over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole annony!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderfull

love the story, I think any cpl who try's this life style and likes it should keep doing it, nothing more sexy than seeing your wife, with another man especially if he has a bigger penis. or when she comes home and tells you all about it. we have a much older friend who call's in two or three times a week, and has sex with my wife, even stay's over some times.

Fun69wifeFun69wifeover 8 years ago
thank you

Had us wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Read

This was terrific. I'd love for someone like Rick to fuck my wife. Sex can get boring and spicing it up, watching her work over a big dick then getting fucked from behind as her big boobs flop around would be a huge turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Beautyful and very swwet story

This was the same fantasy of mine I'd love for watch someone like Rick to fuck my 44 year mature and ripe wife in front of me . Sex can get boring and spicing it up, watching her work over a big dick then getting fucked from behind as her big boobs flop around would be a huge turn on. she is a beautyful mother of my 2 childerns

we both love each other very loveingly. But she refused my fantasy always told that is

a dirty thing anotherman can do that things.

this is a my long fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5*

Just think how good this story would be if English was your first language.

KSBerryKSBerryabout 8 years ago
Nicely done

A very enjoyable read. A few anonymous commentators mentioned how they'd like to watch their wife get fucked. It's very powerful to see. Most women have been fucked a lot before marriage and husbands know this, but actually seeing it up and close is so hot. The combination of shock and sheer enjoyment on your wife's face is amazing.

What turns me on the most is my wife watching another man cum on her tits. She told me she's always curious as to how big a load it's going to be. More times than not, they're bigger cumshots than mine. Most likely due to the excitement of their first time with her.

fr45fr45almost 8 years ago
Wife sharing stories are very erotic.

However, the husband should be the dominate man. He should be very much involved in the fucking and make sure that the wife and the other man know who is in charge. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my 53 yr old BBC HOTWIFE

Great story. And yes it is very very hot and erotic to watch your wife fucked by another man with a huge cock especially a much younger huge black cock. Since her first one my wife instantly became a size queen and slut for young black stallions.For the past 7yrs to be exact. And every time is hotter than the last. It truly is. Keep the hot stories cummiing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dayom disappointed

It really seemed like Jen was the dominant one. Rick only pushed to get his dick in it.

motgingermotgingerover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

Nice.

Great description of the husbands conflicted feelings, then the wife's natural inclination to be seduced, the confident guys passion to pound a married pussy just because he can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I REALLY LOVED YOUR STORY. I GAVE IT A 5- (4.6/5.0 = 92% = A). I WISH SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED TO MY WIFE & ME

The story is very erotic. It's eroticism is understated but convincing. The story is also realistic. Everything that is described in the story could have happened in real life. Similar stuff did happen to many people... & believe it or not, most of the vouples involved lived happily ever after.

My wife looked 40 when she was 50 & looked 50 when she was 60. At 60 she was totally fuckable. My wife's problem was her low self esteem. I had given her my unconditional permission to fuck other men. I guaranteed her i would not leave her over that... ever. "I won't love you any less if you stray; i might even love you even more..."

In my next life i will be married to Jen & we will meet Rick at a party...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Critics should wake up and smell the roses

You don't eat the same meal at the same restaurant over and over; don't vacation at the same place, read the same book, watch only one TV show etc., etc. Repetition leads to boredom. Changing ones routine does not lessen the value of the first or second choice restaurant, book, show or the love and affection of ones lady. Chances are one learns something and makes it all better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Likening romantic relationships with food choices is dumb as hell.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Good story

I can say my wife is usually the main meal . She dresses,acts and flirts like a slut . Most of our party friends have tasted her fruit. Even the wives like taking her home for awhile.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Bad story

Even worsened the lying comments that start with "my wife".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
End of marriage and shows lack of respect all around

Shocking another wanker writer. All men must be huge except husbands. All wives are size queens Another one for the cuckolds. Ugh. Too few writers on this site who actually write about real men who just happen to be husbands.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
Awesome story

We written and explains why this is popular.

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Arousing Story

An arousing well written for an horny female, I would love it to have been me, I'm happily married but still crave something like that, but my husband would never agree.

Why do you print rubbish critical comments from anonymous readers, why do they read it if its so bad?. No one should be allowed to post insulting language about any author, if they do their membership should be cancelled.

More of the same please, its all fantasy, so I love stories with big cocks, none of us fantasise about small ones, do we ladies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot! Love it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0=100%). The author managed to tell us so much on less than a page.

The story is very erotic. It is 100% realistic.

Jen is a keeper. Period. Jen is a keeper. Period.

Rick likes to fuck other man's wives. He approached Jen's husband very directly but politely, and "... when [Jen] got up to use the restroom a few minutes later Rick asked me if I had ever thought about sharing Jen with another man. I told him it had crossed my mind, but that I didn't think I had the balls go through with it." Well, Jen's husband was admittedly lacking balls, Rick was ballsy.

Let me reiterate that Jen is a keeper.

This story is a MUST READ for you if you like scenarios where an alpha male fucks wife before her husband's very eyes.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Great sex

Great sex story, just what I needed to help me cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
❤ = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) IT: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5.0)!

I would say this story is based on true events.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago
My thoughts on Holiday Party

I agree with FisherOne. Hubby just ruined his happy thirty year relationship by letting his wife get fucked by another man. He will lose her forever and it is his fault. When Rick asked them to come over to his house, he just shrugged. He should have said no and went home with his lovely wife and their marriage intact. Sad story. Very avoidable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it: ❤❤❤❤❤ (5.0)! The storyline was brilliantly conceived & masterfully crafted!

This is a very very popular story: 132 faves out of 126.3K views. That's 1.045 faves per 1K views! Only top tier stories get such a good faves-to-views ratio!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great situation for this couple

What a wonderful experience for this couple, they should absolutely meet Rick again. Her stretched pussy will be a joy for her husband to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This writer...

....would benefit from a proofreader/editor as there seems to be a bit of a problem with our language. Story is run-of-the-mill in this genre of "surprised cuckoldry". I gave it one star, well aware others may feel more generous.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

i enjoyed the story and gave it 5 stars, Pity the poor husband who has a loving wife like Jen but lets her get fucked by another man and realizes that he can no longer satisfy his wife. He went down a path he should have never gone on. Will he share his wife again with Rick? Will she go out and fuck Rick behind his back? Will she go out and fuck other men new behind his back. He opened up a pandora's box that he can never close. What an idiot he truly is and just because he is turned on by another man fucking his wife. Now he can never recover from giving into this fantasy

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Another marriage in the toilet due to hubby's desire to see his wife screwed by a Big cock!

Hey cuck, wait til you start doing cleanup on Rick's cock & dining on cream pies!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 out of 1000 favorites is good. Delusional shit for this cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ech...LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

156 favorites ("faves") out of 151.1k views, which is 1.03 faves per 1k views (a better than excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

I loved this story! 5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

I loved this story! 5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

I loved this story! 5.0 = 💯% (☆☆☆☆☆)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

if my wife ever did what i read about in the story i would be doing life with no parole for a homicide

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

My wife is seduced at a holiday party by a dominant man.

In other words the writer/husband here is a latent homosexual and as such is feminine in his desire to be submissive to a man but cant face the fear of opening the closet door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

In my book this story is a MUST READ if you are into bull-fucks-wife scenarios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

By the way, Jen is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"Rick was a fit handsome guy who had grabbed Jen's attention. He was quite the woman's man, and he sat with us most of the evening chatting about a lot of things including how great Jen looked."

This is a five star story (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Epilogue: Jen realized she was married to a sissy wimp and kicked him to the curb, wiping him out in the divorce. She decided she wanted to be with the stud Rick. When she showed up at his door he laughed in her face. "You stupid skank slut, I only fuck married women. Now that you're divorced you are just an old whore. Get the fuck out of here and don't ever came back. The idiot bitch cried and cried. Now all alone she tried to get her ex to take her back. He slapped her face and slammed the door other. Just another stupid bitch.

TwmatthewsTwmatthews6 months ago

These stories would be more realistic if a wife 15+ years would at least acknowledge her husband. It's almost like the wife abandoned her husband without a second thought. I also prefer in these kinds of stories where the husband participates and is not merely an observer.

fredbrownfredbrown2 months ago

Being the one packing the teeny-weeny I'd kind of like watching my wife get stuffed but she doesn't invite me in on the fun. The one thing that she throws at me is the nickname "pencil-dick" .......

truman2005truman2005about 2 months ago

Love to see my big tit wife this way

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Maybe Rick could fuck him in the ass next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous